Hiring a Housekeeper - Cover

Hiring a Housekeeper

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Bill slowly floated up from the deepest sleep he could ever remember. He was warm but was having trouble breathing. Something was pressing him down. Something was touching his sides and was on top of him. Disjointed pieces of memory floated in his mind as he tried to make sense of where he was and what he was doing. He moved one arm and froze. The memories crashed home when he heard a moan beside him and felt a hard breast pressed against his side.

Bill opened his eyes and slowly turned his head. It was morning. He knew that from the light coming through the shades. The hard little breast was Susan's and she was pressed against his side and her little arms were wrapped around one of his big ones. He looked down and saw that Hanna was still stretched out on top of him but had turned over. The girl's blonde hair was flowing across his chest and the child was breathing easily with a contented smile on her face. She was sleeping with the ease and innocence that only a child can have. Linda was against his other side and holding his other arm. She was naked too and Bill could feel her larger, softer breasts pressed against his side. Her deep easy breathing showed that she was asleep too.

Bill had to get up but didn't want to move. He had participated in some pretty wild sex scenes in his life but nothing like this. He and his wife had tried the swinging scene early in their marriage and decided it wasn't for them. Bill decided he didn't like to share with strangers and his wife had decided the same thing. Bill had joined in some orgies and gang bangs while he was in the military. One of the gang bangs had been a buddy's wife. His buddy wanted to grant her a fantasy for her birthday. None of them had money because in those days the military didn't pay squat so instead of buying her something he granted her the fantasy of a gang bang. She had picked out the ten guys that she wanted to participate and Bill was one of them. Bill would never forget the young wife taking it in every hole. He would never forget the feeling of being in her pussy and feeling another cock moving in her ass while she gave another cock a blow job. Bill had done some wild things in his life but this was the wildest.

Bill's cock twitched as the memories of the previous night flooded through his mind. He had resisted fucking the 12 year old and fucked her mom instead. He was glad for that. He felt his cock grow and touch Hanna's pussy. It twitched again and Hanna moaned in her sleep with a smile. He didn't know if he was getting turned on by all the flesh pressed against him or he just had to pee. Bill did know that if he didn't get up he would end up fucking this little girl and he really didn't want to do that.

Bill pulled his arm free of Linda and held Hanna against his chest. He pulled his other arm free of Susan and sat up. Susan moaned again and rolled slightly to occupy the warm spot he had just vacated. Linda was awake and looking at him.

Linda's expression was a confusion of hope, expectation, and doubt. She didn't know what the future held for her and her daughters. She felt safe with this man. She felt like her daughter's were safe with him too despite the activities of the night before. Linda knew that he could have fucked either one of her daughters and she wouldn't have stopped him. She didn't think her daughter's would have stopped him or even objected. He had chosen her instead and he had felt so very good inside her pussy. Linda didn't know if he was willing to allow them to stay here. Maybe last night was just a fling for him. Maybe today would see her and her daughters back on the bus and riding the highway to oblivion.

Bill looked at her for a moment before mouthing, "Need to pee."

Linda nodded and mouthed back, "Me too."

Bill gave her an uncertain smile before turning and gently laying Hanna on the bed where he had been sleeping. Hanna never woke up. She simply cuddled against her sister and wrapped her arms around her. Bill eased himself off the bed and pulled the covers over the two sisters.

His shorts were lying on the floor in a pile of the girl's shorts so he grabbed them before padding into the bathroom naked. The strong golden stream was just slowing down when her heard motion from the door. Bill looked at Linda and smiled. It was still an uncertain smile because he didn't know if she were going to scream rape, accuse him of molesting her daughters, or leave in a fit of anger. She didn't look like she was angry but she had just got up. Maybe she hadn't processed what had happened last night yet.

Linda watched Bill shake his penis a couple of times to get rid of the last drops. She was naked too and one hand was cupped over her pussy. "I have more than pee to get rid of," she said in a quiet voice. Her voice was noncommittal, neutral almost. She didn't know where she stood with Bill. It seemed that her life had been one disappointment after another and she had learned not to expect too much.

"Uh, I'll put some coffee on and give you some privacy," Bill said as he edged around her. His voice matched hers. It was as noncommittal as hers was. He was still carrying his shorts in one hand. She didn't look down to see that he was half hard again.

Bill didn't see her shoulders slump or the look of resignation cross her face as she moved to sit on the commode. He didn't see the tear roll down her face either.

The coffee pot was just finishing its last wheezes when Linda walked into the kitchen. She was wearing the same shorts she had on the previous evening but a different t-shirt. Bill had put his shorts on and a t-shirt proclaiming the good taste of Mountain High Beer.

Bill already had a cup of steaming coffee and he offered Linda one without a word. She accepted and he motioned towards creamer and sugar on a cabinet next to the refrigerator.

"I don't use cream and sugar," Bill explained. "I keep some around for when my son comes up. Him and his wife like cream and sugar." He sat on a stool on one side of the counter.

"Thank you," Linda said as she poured a cup of coffee and added a teaspoon of creamer. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye as she stirred the hot liquid. He was leaning on his elbows and turning his cup in circles on the ceramic counter top. He was watching his coffee and cup as if it were the most important thing in the world. He looked troubled. Linda took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She didn't have a lot of hope that things would turn out alright. But, for better or worse, she had to face whatever happened next. Linda walked around the counter and sat on the other side, facing Bill.

Bill glanced at her face and back at his coffee. He couldn't tell if she was mad about last night or what. She had been so easy to read the night before. At least he had thought she was. Now, he just couldn't tell. It was as if she had closed the book so he couldn't see the pages.

"Em, ah, about last night," Bill started hesitantly.

At the same moment Linda said, "If you don't want us to..."

They both stopped and stared at each other, hesitant and afraid. Each was afraid to speak and afraid of what the other was about to say.

"Ladies first," Bill said with a slight smile.

Linda broke the eye contact and looked back at her coffee. She had to take a sip before speaking because her throat was suddenly so dry. She nodded slightly and hurriedly said to her coffee, "If, if you don't want us to stay we can catch a bus this morning and get out of your hair. We," Linda took a deep breath before continuing. "We will need a ride back to town though."

Bill could hear the forlorn note in her voice. He could see the hopeless expression on her face that was only heightened by the moist eyes that were almost ready to release a flood of tears. He could see the effort she was making to hold the tears back. She never looked up. It looked and sounded like she was waiting for a death sentence to be pronounced.

"I think we should talk about last night before we talk about you leaving or staying," Bill said a little nervously. Her words gave him some hope. At least she wasn't ranting about him being a pervert and molesting her daughters. He would like for them to stay but he wanted to make sure they had some ground rules in place. He wanted to clear the air between them before going to the next step and deciding if they should stay or go.

Linda glanced up at Bill's face then back at her coffee. She blushed furiously but said in a quiet voice, "OK. I know you probably think I am a terrible mom and I probably am. So, what else is there to talk about?"

Bill noticed that one tear had escaped the dam that she was trying so hard to keep in place. He watched it roll down her cheek unnoticed by her before answering. "Linda, I don't think you are a terrible mom. They are well behaved kids and they love you. It's just that, well, I have never seen myself as a child molester."

"Humph," Linda half laughed, half sobbed. "Where were you when I was 14?" She furiously wiped at another tear she felt on her cheek. She didn't want to cry.

"Linda," Bill said and hesitated. He tried to figure out what he wanted, what he needed. He had to take a deep breath too before continuing. "I want you and the girls to stay if you still want the job," Bill said with a little quaver in his own voice. "I just want to make sure we both know what the ground rules are before we make that decision."

Linda looked up quickly. Hope was blooming on her face but it was a tenuous thing. Too many times she had hoped only to have it snatched away. "What ground rules," she asked? "The rules are whatever you say they are," she stated simply. Linda really did trust this man.

Bill was a little shocked by her statement. Whatever he wanted? He didn't even know what he wanted. How could she so completely put herself and her daughters under his control like that? Bill struggled with his libido. He fought to make sure he was thinking with his big head instead of his little head.

Bill cleared his throat before saying, "OK. The rules about the job we can work out as we go. The rules about sex we need to set now." He had to take a drink of coffee before continuing. "First of all, sex is not a part of your job. If we have sex it will be because we are two adults that want to have sex. I'm afraid that I got a little carried away last night."

Linda let out a little laugh. "I thought I was the one that got carried away," she chuckled. Her cheeks were wet with her tears now. "Is there anything else?"

"Ah, yes," Bill said looking down at his coffee. "I don't think we need a dress code but no sex with the girls." He hesitated and steeled himself. "They should be at least 16 before they start having sex. I know you did earlier than that but just because you did doesn't mean that it is the right thing for them."

Bill didn't understand why but he felt protective towards the girls. He felt protective toward all three of them. Maybe it was something passed down from the cave men that males are supposed to protect the females.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.