Hiring a Housekeeper - Cover

Hiring a Housekeeper

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Bill slowly stood, his eyes locked with Linda's. "It might even be twelve by the time we get finished, if we take our time and do it right," he said.

"I would prefer we do it right," Linda answered, her eyes still locked on his. "These are my babies and they are worth doing it right for."

"Bill is the one trembling now," Linda thought. Linda looked at his crotch and could see what looked like a larger than average cock straining to get out and he was very obviously leaking precum. She and the girls had been having orgasms, large and small, for the last two hours. Bill hadn't had one yet. "He must be having some serious blue balls by now," Linda thought to herself.

"Bill, ah, Mr. Black, do you need some help?" Linda asked, nodding towards his tented shorts. "You know, some help so you are better able to do it right."

Bill's eyes closed and he took a sharp breath. Linda watched his tent jump and the wet spot on the front of his shorts grew, possibly at what he was seeing in his mind's eye. He took another deep breath and let it out slowly before opening his eyes and smiled at her.

"Not right now, honey," Bill said softly. "I may need to before this is over, but we'll see."

Susan and Hanna were looking back and forth between the two adults. Hanna had a confused look on her face as she tried to figure out what the adults were talking about. Susan had a suspicious look. That suspicious look grew more intense when she looked at the twitching tent that was now Bill's crotch.

"Do what right?" Hanna asked the room in general.

Bill looked at the 12 year old and smiled. "Why, getting your clothes adjusted so your mom can sew them," Bill replied. Looking at Susan he said, "Since you are the oldest, why don't we start with you? Linda, Hanna, get up. Your break is over. Susan, stand over here," Bill directed brusquely pointing to where her mom had been standing a few moments before.

Susan hesitated a moment. The fresh memories and visions of what they had done to her mom flashed through her mind. Her mom's response to what they had done to her was prominent in those thoughts. She paled slightly as she thought about what could happen to her too. They hadn't really done anything to her mom. They hadn't made her naked or anything either so Susan wouldn't need to let anyone see her little girl breasts. 'Or almost breasts, ' she corrected herself bitterly. She hated the little tits that she had grown, and it made her angry every time she looked at the hooters her younger sister had. "OK, she admitted to herself. Hanna's weren't large enough to really be hooters but why did they need to be so much larger than hers? She had talked to her mom about them once. Her mom had reassured her that they would grow when they were ready. Her mom told her that she had little breasts when she was thirteen too. Her mom said that her breasts didn't get big until she got pregnant the first time. Susan remembered the hug her mom had given her when she thanked Susan because Susan was the reason her breasts were larger now. Susan wasn't sure that getting larger breasts was a good reason to get pregnant. On the other hand, she wasn't sure it was a bad reason either. She really hated her little tits. Her thoughts and memories tumbled over each other as she forced herself to take the first step toward the place Mr. Black had indicated.

"Good girl," Bill praised once Susan was in position. "First, let's see if we can make the adjustments with the bra on." Bill stepped behind Susan and gathered the loose folds of her t-shirt and pulled them tight. He stood close behind her and tried to look down her front. His mouth and nose were right next to her ear and Bill could feel the girl tremble under his fingers as his breath caressed her ear and neck.

"I can't tell like this," Bill muttered, ensuring his breathy words tickled the girl's neck again. "Hanna, would you hold this t-shirt please," he asked a little louder.

Hanna moved behind her sister and grasped the material where Mr. Black indicated. The preteen was feeling pretty conflicted at the moment. She was glad they were starting with Susan but was worried about what she would do when it was her turn. She felt excited and tingly all over, and scared. She had never been around boys and had only recently, in the last few months, started thinking about them. Her mom's boyfriend had touched her tits when they got in tickle fights but that had been an accident. At least she thought it was an accident. She didn't know what to think of her tits when they started growing about a eight months ago. They seemed to get in the way of everything that she did like climbing or running. Now, when she ran, it was like trying to run with a back pack on backward. Hanna knew her sister resented the fact that she had larger breasts too. Hanna felt bad about that, but didn't know what to do about it. She tried to be considerate of her sister and tried to wear clothes that made her tits look smaller. It was uncomfortable some time but she would do anything for her big sister.

"What do you think, Linda?" Bill asked as he walked around to the front, the t-shirt material was tight against the little tits, and the bra seams were very obvious.

"If you are looking for that, ahem, spicy look, then the bra is out of place," Linda answered.

"Show me what you mean," Bill instructed curtly.

"Well, like this seam," Linda started raising her hand.

Linda hesitated before her finger actually touched the seam of her daughter's bra. She was about to cross a line and Bill could see the conflicting emotions run across her face as clear as if he was reading a book. Then her face relaxed with a slight smile and she seemed to come to terms with something in her mind. She got that crooked smile that he was really beginning to look forward to seeing.

"See this seam?" Linda asked, as her finger traced a bra seam from the side to the tip of the breast. She didn't push hard but it was a firm touch. "This seam looks out of place," Linda concluded. Linda noticed her daughter shiver at her touch on her tender breast.

"You mean this seam?" Bill asked, tracing the same seam on the other breast? At Linda's nod Bill continued by tracing two other seams, one from the other side and one from the bottom while saying, "I think these are a problem too."

"Hmm, I think you are right," Linda said as she gently but firmly traced the same seams on her daughter's other breast. "But the worst part is where the seams come together at the tip," Linda continued as she gently pinched her daughters nipple through the material. Linda smiled at the gasp from Susan as she felt her nipple being pinched by another person for the first time in her young life.

"Yeah, I see what you mean," Bill answered as he rolled Susan's other little nipple between his fingers. He continued the manipulation for a moment until Susan's ragged breathing started getting a little more frantic sounding.

Stepping back he said, "I guess we won't be able to do this with the bra. Can you help her get it off Linda?"

"Of course," Linda said stepping back after a final squeeze on the tender morsel. She smiled as her daughter trembled again, maybe a little harder this time. "Hanna, let the material go for a moment honey."

Linda placed her hands at Susan's sides and ran her hands up under the t-shirt and reached around both her daughters' sides to the back. She did it slowly so her fingers lingered on her daughter's skin and her own breasts pressed against her daughter. Linda's fingers reached the bra strap in the back and there wasn't a clasp.

"Is this the one with the clasp in the front," Linda asked Susan as she pulled the strap from the back to provide more pressure on the poor girls breasts?

"Y, y, yes, mom," the young teen answered.

"That will make it harder to get off without pulling the shirt up," Linda commented as if talking to herself. "The arms don't bend right but I can try," she said.

Linda moved her hands to the front, retracing the path of the bra and skin junction. She could see goose bumps pop up on Susan's arms. She found the clasp in the valley between her daughters little breasts and fiddled with it as if she were having trouble getting it unfastened.

"I always have trouble with these kinds of clasps," Linda muttered and she raised the front of Susan's t-shirt and exposed the bra covered tits. "Hanna, hold this t-shirt up for mommy please," Linda instructed.

Hanna had stepped to the side after she released the material so she could see what was happening, and it was causing her tingling to get more intense. She stepped forward to comply with her mother's direction but Linda corrected her.

"Do it from the back honey so I have plenty of room," Linda said. "You can look over her shoulder if you want to see what we are doing. After all, you will be next for alterations."

Hanna stomach fluttered at the instructions but she stepped behind her sister and reached around her to hold the t-shirt up. Her breasts pushed into her sister's back when she got close enough to look down over her shoulder. She didn't mind. It felt good to have them pushed against something. She didn't know why but it just felt good and she pushed a little harder.

Susan didn't know what to do. She didn't think anyone would see her little bitty tits. She was so ashamed of them. They should be bigger. Now everyone could see how little they were and she knew they would laugh at her. In moments her mother would have the bra unsnapped and everyone would see and laugh. She could feel her sister's giant jugs pressed against her back and she felt even more mortified, but she couldn't move. Even though she felt herself blush right down to her toes she couldn't move because she had been told to stand right here.

Susan felt her mother's hands fiddling with the clasp of the bra between her breasts. Did her mom have to press against her breasts so much just to get a clasp undone? She should have done it herself. She felt the clasp release and the bra front leapt apart. Susan felt her mom's hands pull the bra cups from her tits and they seemed to caress her flesh and across her nipple in the process. She was exposed and the tingling she had felt all evening intensified but the mortification she felt was even worse. Everyone could see how little they were. She closed her eyes and she felt a tear escape to roll down her cheek.

Bill saw the tear, and quickly stepped forward. He gently moved Linda out of the way but didn't tell Hanna to drop the t-shirt. The tasty little mouthfuls of cone shaped tit were so enticing. The hard little eraser like pink nipples capped the mounds in the most erotic way but he couldn't focus on that now.

"Susan," Bill said gently as he grasped her shoulders. "What's wrong honey?"

A little muffled sob escaped the young teen and she could only shake her head.

Bill cupped her chin and raised her face toward his, and gently but firmly said, "Susan, open your eyes and look at me."

Susan obeyed as another tear coursed down her other cheek.

"Now tell me why you are crying," Bill ordered gently.

"It's OK to l ... l ... laugh," the young teen said with another sob. "I know they are little. I know I'm a freak."

"Oh, honey," Bill said as he pulled the young girl to him and put his arms around her. Hanna released the t-shirt as Bill embraced Susan and held her tight against him. Her t-shirt was still pulled up, caught on the opened bra, and her bare breasts pressed against a man for the first time in her young life. "You aren't a freak and you have nothing to be ashamed of."

Bill looked behind him and used one arm to pull a chair toward him. He sat and pulled the thirteen year old onto his lap and back against him. "Honey, I don't understand how you could think that you are a freak," Bill said softly. "You are beautiful! You are absolutely stunning, and sexy, and beautiful! Why do you think anyone would think you aren't perfect?"

"I, I, I have the smallest b, boobs in my class," Susan cried as she buried her face in Bills chest. "The other girls said I must be a f, f, freak and then H, Hanna's boobs got big so now I know I must be a freak," she cried. They were deep, wracking sobs now.

Bill cradled the girl against him and rocked her gently. He was a little distracted by the way Susan's nipples pressed against his chest through his t-shirt, but not much. He found he really wanted to comfort this young girl. He didn't want her to feel bad.

"Susan, you aren't a freak," Bill said gently as he rocked her. "And I can prove it to you. Do you want me to prove it to you," he asked as he gently rubbed her back.

Susan just nodded her head as she continued to sob into his chest.

"Susan, you would need to stop crying for a minute so I can prove it to you," Bill said. "Can you do that for me?"

Susan continued sobbing but after a moment she nodded her head and the sounds of her sobs slowed. She sat up and looked at him with an occasional hiccup.

Bill smiled down at her gently and said, "I will prove it a couple of ways, and it might get a little embarrassing. Is that OK?"

Susan hesitated a moment, nodded and said, "Yes s, sir, Mr. Bill."

"OK," Bill said,, smiling at the mangled protocol she was trying to follow when addressing him. "First of all, do you know what happens when a boy sees beautiful bare breasts?"

Susan hesitated again and nodded. "His thing, ah, his penis gets hard," she replied.

"That's right. Good answer," Bill said in praise and was rewarded with a tremulous smile. "Now then, think about what you are sitting on."

The smile vanished and her eyes grew wide as she realized what that long lump under her butt was.

Bill's hard on felt like a bar of steel. He couldn't remember being this hard in his entire life. He didn't consider himself a pedophile but the way the evening had progressed had gotten him as hot as he has ever been. Then to have this thirteen year old with her bare tits sitting on his lap ... Bill's good nature and bad nature were battling with each other, and he wasn't sure what it would mean when either side won.

Susan's intellect kicked in, and she sternly pronounced, "That wasn't caused by my boobs. You got that from playing with mom's boobs." She wiggled her butt on the hard, or was it a soft object. It was hard to tell with her butt. She wished she could touch it with her hand so she could tell for sure.

"We'll get to your mom's boobs in a minute," Bill said smiling. "That is part of my next proof but let's focus on your beautiful boobs for now." He casually stroked one of her nipples as he said this. "Everybody knows guy's, ah, penis's gets hard when he sees beautiful ti, ah, breasts. Everybody also knows it gets soft pretty quick if he isn't looking at them, or playing with them. Isn't that right?"

Susan's brow wrinkled as she tried to absorb this information but she nodded hesitantly. She looked at Bill as if she thought he was going to try to pull a trick on her.

Actually, he was going to trick her but he thought it would also prove his point so it was all in the spirit of making the young teen feel better about her body. He was doing this for a good cause. Sure he was.

"I haven't been looking at or playing with your mom's ti, ah, boo, ah, breasts in what, five minutes?" Bill continued. "That is more than enough time for my co, ah, penis to get soft, but it didn't. It must have been because of another set of beautiful boobs," Bill concluded, as he stroked Susan's thirteen year old tits. His cock twitched under her.

"OK," Susan said slowly as she felt the twitch against her butt. "I guess that could be some proof," she said while wiping her still moist eyes. She shifted her position slightly and the hard object under her was moved to the crease between her leg and butt. It ended right against the bottom of her pussy. She could feel the heat from it through both sets of sweat shorts. "What is the other?" She asked as she tried to focus on his words and what was under her at the same time.

"Well, the other is a little more graphic and I would have to show you in addition to telling you," Bill explained carefully. "Would that be OK with you?"

Susan nodded warily, but she was distracted by that hot bar under her, and the soft stroking of her boobs.

Bill felt her shift again, and his cock head was trapped against her little pussy. He couldn't help twitching his own hips slightly and noted her body shudder as his cock pressed against her virgin pussy through two sets of sweats and her panties.

Bill looked at Linda and said, "I will need your help with this explanation. Can you do that?"

Linda got a wary look very much like her daughters but nodded and walked forward to stand beside Bill.

Bill looked thoughtful for a moment and said, "Hanna, you could help too. Come over here please."

Hanna hurried over to stand beside her mom. She had an eager look on her face. She loved her sister and would do anything to make her feel better. And maybe she could have another experience too. She liked having experiences. She liked that a lot.

"OK then," Bill started. "Guys talk a lot about breasts. I have talked to other guys about ti, ah, breasts all my life. One common conclusion to most of those conversations is that more than a mouthful is too much. Oh, we talked about big boobs, and little boobs, and different shaped boobs, but the only ones that we didn't think were beautiful were the ones that hang down to the belly. Some people say that is because the woman is old when her ti, ah boobs hang down like that but we thought it was from lack of exercise. So, thinking of your boobs like that, are they hanging down?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.