Hiring a Housekeeper
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Linda dropped her shorts as she walked through the door of the bedroom. She had to pull her panties free from her pussy and they came away with a wet sound. They were soaked, and the edges had stuck to the surrounding skin and hair. Linda quickly pushed them into a bunch at her knees, then she used her feet to push them the rest of the way down her legs. She couldn't use her hands, because she had already fallen back on the bed and shoved three fingers up her pussy. Two strokes and she approached that point of no return. Three strokes and she nearly reached that release she needed so bad; then her daughters burst through the door.

Linda got that deer in the headlights look again. How many mothers do you think have been caught with three fingers stuffed up their pussy?

Susan thought she would burst something if her eyes opened any wider as she watched a drop of her mother's pussy juice drip from her mom's hand. "How had her mom gotten three fingers in all the way in that way?" she thought to herself. Susan couldn't get more than two fingers in and then only to the first knuckle. It hurt when she tried to get more in her little snatch. Susan wanted to say something. She really did and she tried but, as usual, Hanna came through in a crisis first and quickest.

"M, m, mom," Hanna started. "Mr. Black said to tell you to hurry right back and no p, p, playing around. He said you don't need to wash up, because you washed up right before we started. And, and, and we are supposed to change into our outfits like yours so we can get ours tailored too."

Linda was still frozen, but she snapped out of it with a jerk of her hands. There was an audible sucking noise when she pulled her fingers free. Both girls gasped at the sound and the brief view they had of their mothers gaping, dripping pussy as it closed back to its normal shape. Linda hurriedly picked up her shorts and pulled them up her legs. Standing, she pulled them up so the rough material covered her wet pussy and ass.

"Well, don't look so surprised girls," Linda said with a crooked smile. "I've heard you in your room so I know that you know what masturbation is. Don't just stand there. Mr. Black said to hurry and that probably means for you too."

Linda walked between her daughters as she exited the bedroom. The unmistakable odor of aroused pussy stayed with them, and neither girl could decide if it was only their mother's smell or theirs.

Susan hurriedly started unbuttoning her blouse saying, "Hurry up Hanna. I think Mom's right. I think Mr. Black wants us to hurry too. Besides, I don't want to miss anything."

Hanna gasped again and became a flurry of activity. Her clothes seemed to fly off her body. "I don't want to miss anything either," she panted.

Only two of Hanna's blouse buttons were victim to her urgency. Susan lost four.

Linda hurried down the short hall and into the living room where Bill was waiting. She slowed when she walked into the room, and saw that Bill had changed too. Bill was wearing a pair of cut off sweats similar to what she was wearing and judging from the bulge in front, he wasn't wearing anything under them either.

Bill wasn't looking up when she entered the room. He was standing at the counter facing into the kitchen just looking down at the newspaper. He didn't hear her bare feet so she stopped a moment to really look at him.

This man had seemed so intimidating earlier, but she felt more comfortable with him now. He really was good looking. He was older than she was; at least twice as old as she was. She had never been with an older man. She had always been with guys near her own age and she knew that her selection of partners had left a lot to be desired. Every one of them had been losers.

Linda had gotten pregnant with Susan at her 14th birthday party. That was two weeks before she started her freshman year in high school. Life with her parents had become unbearable, and her grandma and let Linda live with her. Linda could have gotten an abortion. Her mom and dad had tried to force her to have an abortion, but she just couldn't do it. Susan's father was another freshman that just wanted to dip his wick into something or someone. It had been her first time to have sex and it was very unsatisfactory. He had bragged about his conquest to all of his friends until he found out she was pregnant. Then he and his friends joked about who the father could be since she was such a slut. Susan was born the following May. Linda had another boyfriend that she met while living with her grandma. Linda's grandma didn't like the boy, because he bossed Linda around so much. Maybe it was because he was more experienced or maybe she really was a slut, but she learned all about sex from him. He was a senior and Linda's acceptance of being bossed around seemed to make him bolder in his orders. He took Linda to a graduation party about five weeks after Susan was born. He literally passed Linda around to his friends. She could remember one time that four guys had been around her and in her. She conceived the little girl that would be Hanna nine months later. Linda liked to think that Hanna was her boyfriend's daughter because she kind of had his looks, but she couldn't be sure. He left for college soon after that party and she never heard from him again.

Linda stayed with her grandma for the next ten years. Her grandma had insisted that her dates be limited to boys that she approved of as a condition for Linda to continue living with her, and she didn't approve of many. Linda didn't date very much after finishing high school either. She had to work and in addition to needing to withstand her grandma's scrutiny, not many boys wanted to take on a single mother of two. Linda's grandma had tried to help her up until she got sick and eventually died. Her grandma didn't have a will and her house was sold to pay hospital bills. Linda had no place to live at the ripe old age of 25 with 10 and 11 year old daughters. One of her recent dates before her grandma died had invited her to stay in his spare bedroom until she could get her life together. His price for the room was sex, as was her next boyfriend's demands, and the one after that. Each time she had complied until they started offering her charms to friends. The last guy started slapping her around, and had punched her in the belly when she refused to be the party toy at a bachelor party. His insinuation that he would take Susan or Hanna as a replacement prompted her to escape on the bus.

Linda thought back over the string of losers she had been with, and the kind of lowlifes they had been. They had been selfish, insensitive and cruel. None of them had cared about her and, until recently, had only viewed her daughters as an irritant. She had noticed the looks her daughters had received from her last 'boyfriend' and his friends. She had dutifully laughed at some of their crude jokes when her daughters were around. She had tried to ignore the tickle games he had played with Hanna. Susan didn't like him and rebuffed his advances, but Hanna was hungry for male attention. Linda was pretty sure it hadn't gone beyond the obvious groping during the tickle battles, but she had been afraid to ask Hanna about it. Threatening to include her daughters in an all out orgy had been the last straw and she had to get away. The party was supposed to be last Saturday night, and she had left before dawn Saturday morning.

Linda was thinking about her string of losers and comparing them to this stranger. Bill had scared her and excited her, but she could also sense the kindness in him. He wasn't forcing her to do anything, and was offering to help her on her way if she didn't want to do what he wanted. Granted, he was pushing the envelope of propriety with his actions in front of her daughters, but it excited her too. He wasn't young like the men that she had been with up until now, but maybe that was a good thing. His dark blonde hair was flecked with gray and he had a pronounced receding hairline. Actually, it was more of a male patterned baldness. His face was lined but the lines seemed to portray experience and happy times in his life. The t-shirt he was wearing made it pretty clear that he was in fair shape. At least he wasn't obese like some older guys get. He was standing, so Linda was seeing him from the side and he had a nice looking ass. Her eyes wandered back to the side view of the substantial bulge in his shorts and she smiled. At least she wasn't the only one getting so turned on.

Bill looked up and smiled when he saw her.

"Come here a moment," Bill said gently. "I want to check something before the girls get back."

Linda stopped in front of him and wondered what he was going to do next.

Bill lifted her left hand and gently kissed the palm and each finger tip.

Linda felt a shudder go through her. It was the most erotic thing she could remember ever happening to her. It wasn't overtly sexual, but the tenderness of the lingering kisses thrilled her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.