Hiring a Housekeeper - Cover

Hiring a Housekeeper

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Bill Black was frustrated. His wife had died a few years ago and he just couldn't keep up with the house. That wasn't the only thing he missed about his wife, but it was what was really irritating him at the moment. He finally decided, after a lot of persuasion, that he needed a housekeeper.

Their house had been their dream home. It was a three bedroom ranch style house with an office, two baths and extra thick walls. It was perched on the edge of a national forest on the shoulder of a slight rise so it could overlook a broad valley. It was located just 20 minutes from a pretty little mountain resort town that just happened to have a state university.

Bill had tried girl watching at the university like he used to do at the valley college but it wasn't the same. It seemed the local college was overrun by granolas. For those of you that don't know what a granola is, they are girls that cultivate the earth mother look. At least they try to cultivate their version of the earth mother look but certainly not Bill's. If these girls version had been the correct earth mother look the reproduction capabilities of the human race would have been seriously curtailed.

Despite the local college shortfalls, it was still a nice location for his home. The floors of the house were heated to keep it warm in the winter without breaking the bank. The heating theory assumed it used less energy to heat a large volume to a low temperature than a small volume to a high temperature and continually spew the high temperature out to heat the house. The latter method is what is used in most buildings. The former method proved to Bill that it was correct. The house was situated facing south so it would stay cool naturally during the summer heat when the sun passed to the north of the house. The south facing windows caught the sun in the winter so very little heat was required to keep the house warm. A patio ran the length of the south side of the home with the west end enclosed to form a sun room. The floors were also heated in the sun room to ensure it stayed somewhat warm in the winter so the Jacuzzi could still be used.

Bill liked the house, but it was just too much to keep clean. There was a three mile gravel road to get to pavement and the dust from the dirt road kept the house dusty. He liked a clean house and he liked well prepared meals on time. He had tried the maid services and they just didn't work. He had hired several housekeepers in the last couple of years that came in every day, but they could never get there as early as he would like or stay as late as he would like. Furthermore, they insisted on regular hours. He had to live his life around their schedule and he didn't like that at all. The way he saw it, he could either sell the house or get a live in housekeeper. Having a stranger live in his house with him made him a little uncomfortable. He was leaning toward selling.

A conversation with his son persuaded Bill to at least try a live in house keeper. Selling was an irrevocable step and he could always fire a housekeeper. He could still sell the house if the housekeeper idea didn't work after a couple of tries.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.