The Wallet - Cover

The Wallet

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

His stroking was slow and sensual. I felt totally full. Both the cocks were gaining girth as they stimulated each other in my channels. I was cumming continually because of their cocks inside me. I noticed Samantha moving behind him as he stroked. She put her arms around him and played with his nipples as she rubbed her melons on his skin. She gently pushed him over on me and he kissed me again. Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach and everything. Suddenly he was thrusting like a wild man. He cock grew faster than Alice eating the cracker in Wonderland. He howled out his lust and began pumping ropes of cum into my cunt. He smashed down hard, forcing the head of his cock into my cervix and forcing Denise's cock deeper into my bowels like never before. I had no recourse but to explode. I did. My level of orgasm was at its peak and I couldn't stop. He continued ejecting his sperm and I continued to come. I couldn't stop myself. I pulled on my nipples and came harder. All too soon it was finished and we rested.


I looked out when I felt her move. She was crawling towards Samantha. She nudged the girl over on her back and mounted Sam cowgirl style. In no time at all they both came. They looked over and saw me watching them. I crawled over to them. "You know that was really hot." I said. "You can do that for me any time. You know you're beautiful and anytime you want, I'll be ready." She smiled broadly at me when I said that. I asked if they were hungry.

"I'm famished," Samantha said. "Mom and Mother usually are too after a good fuck session."

"I'm hungry too, " Sis admitted. "Are you going to cook the steaks?"

"I though I would." I said as I quietly got up and went inside. As I was preparing the meat to cook, I looked out the window. Sis was kissing Sam again and as I watched Denise got up and went over. Her cock was hard and sticking out searching for a place to be. Sis was on her hands and knees. Denise got behind Sis and after wetting her cock with the collected slime coming from Sis's cunt, Denise slowly forced her cock inside my sister's ass. As I watched I became hard yet again. I saw Sam scoot around and get underneath my sister. I don't know how, but Sam got her cock in sis's cunt. They were fucking in tandem now. I came out, forgetting about the steaks for the moment. Denise looked at my sister and then me. She pointed to sis and then me. Then she locked her arms around sis and turned over on her back, pulling her off Samantha and putting her on top. I saw the opportunity and plunged my cock deep within her waiting empty pussy. I slowly stroked in piston fashion. I could feel the other penis rubbing me through the walls that separated us. I grew because of the stimulation to my cock by that touch and the forceful squeeze being placed on me by my sister's vagina.

Samantha came behind me. She again was rubbing her bounteous chest against my skin. The touch excited me and my cock grew again. She was playing with my nipples to accomplish this goal. She pushed on my back to get me to lean over into Sis and I did. I kissed her once more. Sam shifted positions once more. Then I felt a stabbing pain as a foreign object forced it's way into my back door. It was well lubricated and it continued its assault until it was buried inside me. I was bucking like a wild man. Gradually it began to feel good. I found that the faster I fucked my sister, the better the cock in my ass felt. I screamed out my lust and began pumping gallons of my seed into my sister. I smashed so far in that the head of my cock had worked itself into her cervix and I was injecting fluid into her womb. She exploded and came like never before. She didn't come down, she just continued with orgasm after orgasm. She was pulling on her nipples hard and she began to babble.

"More, more, more, push harder. Give me all your sperm. Fill my cunt with your wonder juice. Make a baby in my womb, dearest brother. Make me complete. Fill me. Love me. Fuck me."

She kept up the diatribe for ten minutes. All this time I felt her contracting. I was still contracting and Samantha deposited her sperm in me. She began to shrink and pulled her cock from my tender ass. I was going no place because my sister was still cumming. Finally her spasms subsided and I pulled out. I helped her off Denise and then offered Denise a hand up. I held it as I led her into the house. I took her to the shower and we soaped each other clean. While we were under the water I turned her around and put my recently resurrected cock into her pussy. I used some body wash with lanolin to lube my hand as I stroked her cock in time with my thrusting in her cunt. A short time later she ejaculated a small amount of cum from her cock as her vagina clamped down in a double orgasm. I had to hold her to keep her from falling. The intensity of the orgasm was not familiar to her. We cleaned up the rest of the way, rinsed off and I shut off the shower. When we looked up, Debbie and Sis were standing in the doorway kissing and playing with each other.

"God that was so hot" Debbie exclaimed. "You don't mind if we watch. Will you do that again sometime so we can see it all?"

"Oh yes, I am so turned on right now" my sister added. "I love to watch you make love. We have got to do this some more!"

I'd created a sex monster. My sister was going to want to fuck me all the time. I just hope she doesn't get jealous about me making love to Debbie, Denise and Samantha. I'm thinking I'd like to make our relationships permanent. I could marry any one of them and have an excuse to move all three in here. Sam being sixteen might cause a problem, but we'll take that one step at a time.

"I need to get the steaks going, would you three take care of getting the rest of the dinner out?" They nodded and I returned to the kitchen to fetch the steaks. With steak in hand I went out to the cooker. It was just right and I put in the steaks. They would be finished in about twelve minutes. I checked on the girls and they were all busy talking, fixing the rest of the meal, getting things ready, stopping for a quick kiss or fondle. Whatever it took. I had the steaks ready and brought them in.


Debbie and I found him in the shower with Denise. They were obviously fucking. It turned us on so that we reached for each other's pussy and were strumming clits like a five string banjo. It felt so good that we came by unanimous consent. Our mutual orgasm pulsed through our bodies and we clung to each other until we came down. We had just recovered when the shower was turned off.

"God that was so hot" Debbie exclaimed. "You don't mind if we watch. Will you do that again sometime so we can see it all?"

"Oh yes, I am so turned on right now" I added. "I love to watch you make love. We have got to do this some more!"

"I need to get the steaks going, would you three take care of getting the rest of the dinner out?" We nodded and he returned to the kitchen to fetch the steaks. With steak in hand he went out to the cooker. We girls made ourselves busy getting out the food Susie had prepared for us. We were having a good time. We talked and sometimes I found myself jacking Denise off while she was jacking Samantha off. Other times I felt Debbie's hand jilling my clitoris. Each one took turns sucking my tits and I did the same with each one of them. All the while we worked together to get things ready for the meal. We could see him outside worrying over the steaks. Not a one of us doubted they wouldn't be anything but perfect. I was certain of it. Samantha dropped a fork by my foot and when she stooped down to pick in up, Denise was right there with her cock. She plunged deep into her daughter, bottoming out. Sam's head was at just the right height that she stuck out her tongue and licked my lips and clit. Debbie came beside me and inhaled my tongue in our kiss. My nipples popped hard again and she rolled them between her thumb and finger. I came quickly. I saw that Denise came, too. Debbie went over and cleaned her off, eating the mixed fluids from the two people she loved the most. The steaks were ready about the same time we were.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.