The Wallet - Cover

The Wallet

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

The following morning before sunup, I dressed and kissed her on the forehead as I crept from her room. I made my way to the livery stable and woke the man. I got Buster out and was on the trail in a half hour. I rode most of the day without seeing anything. Around dusk I came to a rise. There was a wagon in the trees. I called out but there was no answer. I rode up to it and noticed a little uphill from it was a new grave. There was a stick cross on the grave to act as headstone. All it said was Mother. I rode back over to the wagon. It was almost empty. There were a few worthless guns scattered in the back. Some discarded clothing was there too. I gathered some wood for a fire. As I was looking I noticed a boot down the hillside. I investigated and found the bodies of at least seven men. Using my keen skills of deductive reasoning, I figured these men were bad men, killed while someone, probably Phillips, rescued the owners of the wagon. They lovingly buried the mother who had died. Anyway, since they weren't afforded a burial that's what I figured. I left them there.

I had beans and hard tack for dinner. It sure wasn't like yesterday. Oh well. I slept well enough and I rose refreshed. I followed the wagon tracks, which were probably left by the Phillips clan. Since I was alone on horseback without a wagon to slow me down, I caught up to the wagon train early the next day. I had just ridden up beside Phillips' wagon when I heard someone ask 'are we there yet'. I had to choke down my laugh. That was certainly priceless. We rode together for a while and then I spurred my horse forward. I was about two miles ahead when two riders suddenly surprised me. One of the men wore a mask and was riding a white stallion. The other was an Indian. They didn't act aggressive towards me and I talked with them for a while. They had some interesting things to let me know and when they were done, they headed back up the Brazos. They would cross the wagon's trail shortly. In the meantime, I was tiring of the adventure. I got to a rise along the path the train would take. I watered Buster and hobbled him. I removed the saddle and bridle and left a note for whoever found him to take good care of him. I took the Sharps and the Winchester and made my wish to return to where I started, two minutes later, with the guns I had in my hands and in my holsters. No one would know I'd been gone.

When I awoke, I was back in my bed. I was more tanned from being outside so much, but none the worse for wear. Talk about an adventure. Wow. It reminded me I needed to get back to Waco to find Angelica. I was leaner than I had been when I'd left. I was also hungry. I buzzed over to the IHOP and filled my tank. Then I headed for the mansion. Susie greeted me when I entered. She told me that Sam and her mothers had been by yesterday and that they would be returning this afternoon. I told her that was excellent. I was going to go over to my sister's place and bring her back. I asked if she could prepare some party platters for us to have and was told that wouldn't be a problem. I also warned her that the afternoon might get a bit steamy out by the pool. She caught my drift and said she'd take Joe shopping all afternoon. She indicated that Betty would probably want to stay and participate in the fun.

I took off again, this time in the Shelby. I went back to the old house. I got inside and sat on the couch. Something I remembered from an old Twilight Zone program had surfaced. It was the key to today. I made the wish.

"I want my doppelganger here now. He is an exact duplicate of me with all my memories, mannerisms, everything, except he will not know about the wallet. He will not remember any of the time travel or switching genders. He will have normal memories of his life and of his sister. He will be in love with his sister but hasn't approached her. That barrier will be broken down today."

I saw myself walk into the room from the kitchen and sit in my favorite recliner. I was watching from the stairs. I quickly went the rest of the way up, stepping over the squeaky warning board and quietly entered the upstairs bedroom. A quick wish made it a woman's sanctuary. I then wished the same wish as before for me. I was instantly female, relatively good looking and getting excited about today's activities. I remembered some lines in a story I'd read a few months ago. I'd gotten into reading fiction on an Internet site called Storiesonline.net. One writer, Harry the Hermit did an excellent job on a story called Puzzles and Solutions. In that story the protagonist finds a ring of power. Anyway, one of the things was his changing of people's psyche to be amiable to sex, not repressed like today's society. I took the wallet and made the wish, trying to remember the exact wording he used. "Nudity is normal, sex is normal, family sex is normal, homosexual sex is normal, consensual sex is normal even if they are under age. Group sex is normal, as long as all parties agree. Non-consensual sex or any other non-consensual act is bad, and not normal, and not to be done. Hate and dishonesty is bad; love and honesty is the way life is to be lived. Take this message with you, and everyone you come in contact with will learn this. Like a virus, this message will spread, but it will seem to everyone that they have always believed this." I wished this to be true and that it would start with me and that I would never remember the wish. Anyone I came in contact with would become infected with the "virus". These would become their beliefs and they would pass it on to anyone they came near to. I felt sure it would spread very quickly around the world. The last thing I'd wished was the memory block and the return to normal at the end again.

I told myself today would be the day. I would no longer pine after my handsome brother. We were going to have a party at his house and all three of the ladies would be there. We were going to have so much fun. My pussy started dripping at the thought of that. I just finished my shower and had to decide what to wear. I went through my top drawer and started pulling out bras. Lace and satin was the effect I wanted today. I had a lot of lacy ones but then I came across my black lace with red satin cups. Did I dare wear this one today? It was a half bra. The cup ended below my areolas. My nipples would be free to rub against the fabric of my blouse. It came with a black lace and satin crotch-less bikini. If this didn't get his attention, nothing would. I pulled the panty up and made sure the slit was situated right in the middle of my sex. I ran a finger down and confirmed it as I shivered at my touch. I put the bra on and it provided a little lift, rounding off the top of my flesh. My nipples were hard and erect with anticipation. I played with both nipples at the same time and I felt the tingle in my cunt. I slid the white satin blouse over my head and let it settle on my shoulders. I looked in the mirror. I could see the black color of the bra as well as the dark brown of my areolas through the cloth. The short white skirt hugged my body. My stocking-less legs were tanned and sleek. I put on a pair of low heels to complete the ensemble. I checked my hair and makeup. Everything was perfect. I looked dazzling. I selected the red Wicked Weasel suit, just in case it was needed. I put it, a towel and tanning lotion in the small swim bag I had. I gathered up my purse and happily closed the door behind me as I descended the stairs.

My brother was there already, waiting for me. God he's gorgeous. He always makes me so wet. I hope he doesn't smell my arousal. It's just that he makes me so horny.

"Hey sweetie, we better get going. We don't want to be late. After all you are the host!" I said laughing as I did.

"Don't worry about me, sis," he said, swatting my behind "I won't be late for this party."

I had a small orgasm at his touch.

"You cold?" he asked.

"No, not really." I replied, brushing it off. "Shall we be off?"

"Hey sis, you sure you want to go out in public dressed like that? I can see just about everything you have."

'Yes, I thought, that's exactly the effect I was aiming for. Does it pique your interest? Maybe you'll be interested enough to push that long beautiful cock in my pussy today.'

"Let's go then, the Shelby is out back."

He opened the door for me and he watched me as I got in. His eyes were riveted to my chest and legs. My nipples hardened and I know he saw that. He didn't comment but I glanced quickly enough to see his cock swell. My plan was working. Denise, Debbie and Samantha would be enough to allay his fears about sex with me.

I want him so badly; I'll share with Denise and Samantha if I have to in order to get him. Crap, there I go again. I'm leaking.

When he wasn't looking, I stuck my hand under my skirt and wiped the fluid with my finger. I got my hand out just in time and I casually licked my finger, tasting my juices. I wished he would hurry up and get there. His closeness was driving me crazy.


'Here she comes now. Oh god how good she looks.' My sister is a fox. And the way she dresses, it would drive a monk to distraction. She's wearing that white silk blouse again. It's almost transparent. And look at her bra; she has on the black and red shelf bra that doesn't cover her. Her nipples are visible. What is she trying to do, give me a heart attack? I'd love to throw her down on the floor right now and screw her eyeballs out but shit, she's my sister!" I thought as I watched my sister enter the room.

"Hey sweetie, we better get going. We don't want to be late. After all you are the host!" She said to me, her light laughter ringing like bells in the wind.

"Don't worry about me, sis," I said, swatting her behind "I won't be late for this party." I noticed her shiver when I touched her luscious ass. I had many evil thoughts about what I could do with that ass.

"You cold?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"No, not really." she replied, brushing it off. "Shall we be off?"

"Hey sis, you sure you want to go out in public dressed like that? I can see just about everything you have." I didn't want to share this picture of pulchritude with anyone. I wanted her all for myself. She didn't respond so I said, "Let's go then, the Shelby is out back."

I opened the door for her and watched as she got in. My eyes were drawn like moths to a flame to her chest and legs. Her nipples hardened while I gazed at them. I didn't dare comment but my cock began to swell at the sight. I turned quickly to hide my betrayer from her. My plan would work. Denise, Debbie and Samantha would be enough to allay her fears about having sex with me.

I want her so badly; I'll share with Denise, Debbie and Samantha if I have to in order to take her.

When she thought I wasn't looking, she stuck her hand under her skirt. She got her hand out just as I turned back to her. She casually licked her finger. I was rock hard from watching her tasting her juices. I had to hurry up and get home. Her closeness was driving me crazy, filling me with lust for her splendid form.


My panties were getting drenched with his closeness. We were the first to arrive despite my worries. I greeted Susie warmly as we passed. She said she was taking Joe shopping, then to dinner and a movie. They would be back late and go directly to bed. There were snack trays in the big refrigerator and she'd prepared some steaks if my brother wanted to cook them. Everything else was prepared just in case. I kissed her on the cheek to thank her and left a lipstick mark. I wiped it off and she grabbed my hand and kissed it in return. "Have fun, teach your brother something new today" she whispered. I thanked her and watched as they left in the nice car my brother thoughtfully provided for them. He is just so nice. It's another reason I want him.

I went out to the cabana and changed into my Wicked Weasel suit. It barely covered my areolas on top and there was plenty of skin showing. My boobs had stood the test of time and gravity. They were well parked high on my chest. My nipples were the best feature though. They excited easily and right now they were poking out my top quite visibly. The bottom was about an inch wide as it swept around my hips. My slit was covered by the v of the material as it descended between my legs. It was sort of like a boy panty except it was lacking material. Skimpy would be too generous a description. They call it style 491 and that works for me. I love how it feels but I have to shave completely. That's all right though, I'm pretty sure my brother likes it that way. I decided to test the suit in his pool. He was busy elsewhere, so I walked down the steps and dipped down in the pool. The suit got wet and then transparent. The red top showed my complete areola and nipple through the material. As I came back out, I could see my labia covered by the fabric of the bottom. Yes, this would do nicely. I pulled a chaise lounge chair around, placed a towel on it and laid myself down in the sun. I knew there would be very little not tanned today. I put on my big hat to give me shade and slipped my Ray Bans back on.

Later, before the guests arrived, my brother came out with surfer trunks on and swam laps. I know for a fact that he usually swims nude. He was just wearing those because I was here. Damn him, why won't he notice me. When he finished his laps he got out and came over to where I was and shook the water off. He'd done that to me since I was ten and first starting to get boobs. I caught him looking at them all the time. I know he's fascinated with them. I really wanted to strip off my suit and stuff my boobs into his mouth. So much for being subtle, huh? I just laughed like I always do and told him to stop. He pulled up a deck chair and sat down, not saying anything. He'd put on his ray bans too and I couldn't see where he was looking, but I knew. The water he shook off was just enough to wet my left bra cup again. My nipple hardened as the evaporation effect started. I was sure his eyes were glued to my tit. I checked him out and caught movement in his lap. A sly smile crossed my face. I was satisfied he was indeed interested in my body and me.

--A buzzer drew me from my reverie. He got up and went to the security panel. A moment later he called over to me telling me the Watson family was here.

I let my sister into the back door. Susie was there. She went over to Susie and greeted her warmly. I watched them as they talked. I saw my sister kiss Susie on the cheek and then bring her hand up to wipe the lipstick off Susie's cheek. Susie grabbed her hand and kissed it back, then whispered something to her.

Joe and Susie left and we were alone. She went outside and went into the cabana. I watched through the window for her return. When she came out my jaw dropped to the floor. She was wearing the tiniest bikini I'd ever seen. Damn she looked good, too. It was red and the top just barely covered the dark circles on her chest. Her nipples were straining at the material trying to burst through. The bottom was hardly there, just a band around her hips and v panels in front and back to try and cover her assets. She had to have shaved because I noted no sign of hair down there. She went into the pool a minute to get herself wet. Then she turned around to get out. I was stunned. I could see every bump on her areolas and her nipples stuck out like sharp points on an arrow. The suit turned transparent. I could see her slit, the folds of skin that covered her joy box, the place my cock so desperately wanted to go. I was hard as a rock and I began stroking myself as I watched her. She adjusted her suit and I think she played a little with her twat while adjusting the bottom. She pulled over a chair, put a towel down and stretched out on it. She put on her floppy hat and sunglasses and laid down to soak up the sun.

I went and got my surfer suit. It would hide my lust from her. I went out and dove into the pool. I swam twenty laps and was soft enough to get out. I stood beside her and shook the excess water off. I'd been doing that since we were kids. I was thirteen and she was ten. He tits were just starting to develop and they fascinated me. A bunch of water covered her left bra cup and it turned transparent. Her nipple crinkled up hard as nails again. I pulled a deck chair over and sat down fast, trying to beat the erection that was forming. I think I made it but he was jerking at the sight of this near naked body. I think she might have noticed but she didn't say anything. I did see a slight smile on her face just before the security buzzer went off.

I got up, turning as I went so she couldn't see my predicament and answered the buzzer. "Hello" I said.

"Oh hi, it's me, Samantha. I have Mom and Mother with me. Can we come in and play?"

She was being coy. I told her my sister was here and we needed to play nice, and then buzzed her in. I saw her car pull up to the garage. Three beautiful women got out of the car. We'd spent time together but I don't know if my sister knew that fact. I did know that she had spent time with this very special family. I hoped that would make a difference and we could take our relationship to a higher level.

They came up to the door and I let them in. Sam was first and she hugged and kissed me excitedly. She wiggled her shoulders and rubbed her titties across my bare chest. Then she wiggled her butt and her cock rubbed up against mine. I was growing again. Debbie was next and she basically did the same thing as her daughter. Denise was different. Her hand immediately went to my cock and she stroked it as she attempted to play with my uvula, in the back of my throat with her tongue. My hand caressed her breast while my other hand cupped her firm ass and held her close. With the greetings out of the way, I told them that my sister was out by the pool and they should go on out there. There was a stampede to the door as they all were in a hurry to greet her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.