The Wallet - Cover

The Wallet

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

The carousel ride at the front gate drew me to it. Young and old alike loved the painted horses. I rode once and then walked around the front area. I saw her over by the restrooms. I made my way over.

"Hi." I said. "How are you this evening."

"Worked up, like I said. You still interested in helping a girl out?" she asked.

"I'd consider it my civic duty to help out a defender of the peace (or is it piece). Do you have someplace in mind where we won't be disturbed?"

She indicated to me to follow her. She led me behind the restroom building and into an alley. She took my hand so I wouldn't get lost and directed me into a building. It was one of the decorations for the train. There was a room with a bed on this side of the wall. The room was hidden from the train's view by a false wall.

"This is where we security workers bring our conquests. I hung my radio on the door as we came in. We won't be disturbed. Lets get to it." She undid her belt and let her shorts drop to the ground. Her panties followed. She lay down on the bed. I asked her to take off her shirt and bra too, and she grudgingly complied. I took off my shirt and she stopped me. "Keep your pants on, big boy. I don't want your cock in me. Stick to the agreement."

She'd told me that was her name was Judy earlier in the day and I complimented her by remembering it as we started. I hunkered down and began to kiss her upper thighs, her abdomen and her mons as my fingers lightly touched wherever I could reach. I ran my tongue along her crease, from stem to stern as it were and then back again. As I got to the top, I ran into one of the largest clits I'd ever met. It was coming erect and distending from under the hood as I stimulated her. This was going to be fun.

For the next two and a half hours I ate pussy. We both lost track of the number of times she came. I had shifted my body from being in one place for such a long time. She was under my spell and she'd just orgasmed again. I gently worked on her labia as her tender nub recovered. I found that by applying my index finger to the upper portion of her vagina I was able to super stimulate her into more powerful orgasms. I felt a hand plying across me zipper. It unzipped my jeans and eased my cock out. I was being expertly stroked as I continued on my tongue work. She was good! She was in the process of coming when I joined her. I sent my spunk onto the floor as she arched her back once more.

"Hmmm. That was the best yet." She said. "You really are good, almost as good as me. I just had to reward you for doing that. Now be a sweetie and hand me some Kleenex so I can wipe this stuff off my hand."

I gave her some and wiped myself as well. As I moved by the head of the bed she pulled me over and held my head to her chest. I tongue teased her hard nipples. She moaned a little and my hand snuck down for one more time. I stuck one finger in the front and one in the back door. The triple stimulation of fingers and mouth brought her over once more.

"Hmmmm, you sure do know how to treat a woman well. Whoever latches on to you will be getting a gem. You know, I might even be tempted to give you a ride sometime."

"That's ok, I respect how you feel. If you like chicks instead of dicks, OK. I did enjoy eating your pussy. You taste good and I like doing it."

"I'll be here all summer. Come back and see me. I might even surprise you." I gave her a kiss, which she didn't reject and said I'd see her around. I took my leave and found my way back to the gate. I figured I'd had enough adventure for today. I hopped into the Shelby and headed for the far side of the lot, where no one ever parked. I touched the wallet and wished and it was daylight again. I was back to the same time that I'd left, only two minutes later. I always kept the two-minute rule so I wouldn't run into myself, a trick I'd picked up from watching Time Cop with Jean Claude Van Dam. It didn't seem to bother Spock in the Star Trek 2009 though. But then they didn't touch, either.

I pulled out of the park and headed for home. I'd had more than a full day of fun and games. Soon I was at the gates of the house. As they swung in, I drove up the drive and they closed behind me. I parked the Shelby in the garage and noted that the gas gauge still read full. I extended the wish to cover all the cars parked under my roof. Joe and Betty wouldn't need to worry about gas any more. A smile crossed my face as I thought about the effect. I let myself in and went up to bed. I was bushed and I flopped down on the bed and was out like a light.

I woke the next morning under the covers and undressed. I know I didn't wake up during the night and I remembered not getting undressed. My clothes were laid on the butler chair and my shoes were in the rack. I wondered as I got in the shower and let the hot water stream over my body. It felt wonderful. My muscles relaxed under the pounding heat of the pulsating showerhead. I was toweling off as I left the bathroom. I looked at the clock and it was 1 o'clock. I must have really been tired.

I pulled on my shorts and went down stairs. Susie was in the kitchen cleaning. "Oh, you're up. Can I fix something for you to eat?"

"Frosted Flakes would be fine." I replied. "I need to ask you. Did you come in to my room this morning?"

"No, I didn't. Did you ask Betty?"

"Not yet. Where is she?"

"I think she's in the game room." She replied.

I took the proffered bowl of cereal and wandered in the direction of the game room. Betty was there, playing Galaga. I stood back and I don't think she knew I was there. She was pretty good. I startled her a little when I finally walked up to the game when her last fighter collided with one of the bombs. I asked her if she had been in my room this morning. She flushed red and hung her head, averting my gaze. I'd found the culprit.

"I, I, I..." she started to say something, but I held up my hand, silencing her. I asked if she took my clothes off me and tucked me in and she silently nodded. I asked did she like what she saw. She bit her lip and blushed even harder. I asked again and she nodded her head. I lifted her head and forced her to look me in the eyes. She tried to look away and I insisted. I told her that she was a beautiful, desirable woman and that she must start dating men her own age. Yes, I know I could take her and she'd surrender to me, but I thought it best that she find someone closer to her own age to spark. I suggested a couple places to look for a suitable suitor and she promised she would try. I kissed her on the forehead and took my bowl back to the kitchen and rinsed it in the sink. I placed the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher and went out to the pool to sun.

A half hour later Samantha showed up. Susie let her in and brought her out to the pool. I formally introduced Samantha to Susie and they greeted each other. Sam had on her special suit and looked hot. She'd come over to swim and practice her diving. I told her to have at and I moved my chaise into the shade of the umbrella. I watched as she warmed up and swam laps. She moved to the diving boards and was the epitome of grace as dive after dive ended with a perfect entry into the water. I had fallen asleep in the mean time. I felt raindrops, I thought and woke. I started to get up when I heard giggling.

"Oh, it's just you." I said as I noticed that Sam was shaking her copper mane and drying off. She came over to me and laid down on top of me, her breasts pressing into my chest and her hidden cock rubbing against mine.

"I'm horny." She wined. "I want to fuck your ass and have you fuck my pussy while I jack off my cock."

She'd really improved her bedroom talk. I reminded her that the staff was here and that they would see her cock. Her response was that she didn't care. I had vouched for the staff and their discretion and that was fine with her. I told her to prove it and her suit came flying off. She went to the patio door and called to Susie. She'd turned around and Susie saw her bare backside. Betty had been nearby and she too had come outside.

"I have something to show you. Please don't freak out." Sam said as she slowly turned around. Her cock was standing straight out with excitement. "I'm a hermaphrodite. I keep my cock hidden but I have one and know how to use it. Your boss took my virginity in my cunt and his sister took my virginity on my cock. I love them both and that's a fact. He told me I could come over here any time to use the pool or play the games or have sex with him and I intend to do that. Are there any questions?"

Susie and Betty just looked at her without saying a work. Their eyes kept darting down to the inviting male symbol extending from her hips. I noticed Susie lick her lips and Betty was beginning to flush. They were both getting visibly turned on. Susie said it was all right and she hurried back into the house. Betty still stood there looking. I got up and went over to her and shook her shoulder. She was breathing heavily and she pulled back when Samantha came close. I put my arm around her shoulder

"You're attracted to her, aren't you." I asked. Her head bobbed up and down. Well, there's no reason why you and she can't get together, if she likes you, too."

"Sam, what do you think of Betty. She has told me that you excite her and she would like to get to know you better.

Sam looked at her, smiled and walked right up to Betty. She rubbed her bare chest against Betty and she took Betty's hand and placed it on her rigid cock. Betty didn't pull away. I suggested Betty take the rest of the afternoon off and go up to her apartment. Betty nodded and Samantha gleefully picked up her suit and pushed Betty toward the apartment entrance. She waved to me as they disappeared into the apartment area. I went into the kitchen to get a drink. Susie was there.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well" she said "I've know about hermaphrodites for a long time. I dated one a long time ago. She was a striking beauty. We make love on numerous occasions. She moved away and I lost track of her. I'll never forget her looks, her body, her long flowing copper locks..." she paused. "One in twenty three thousand births produce a hermaphrodite. They are quite numerous, more than you might expect."

We talked. She said Joe did know about her earlier affairs. He didn't mind and understood Susie had needs. He'd fulfilled her needs until the E.D. had taken over. Cialis had turned out to be too expensive and they had gradually given up sex. She admitted that when she saw Samantha she was immediately attracted to her. Susie blushed with the admission and I placed my hand over hers. I frankly told her of my own attraction without going into specifics. Since she was being so honest with me I felt it only fair to reciprocate. We talked for a while longer and I left in the Shelby. I decided to do a little window-shopping at Fry's.

I love Fry's. It is an electronics junkie's wet dream. I could spend hours in there. I was back in the home theater department looking at the big systems. Phil was the salesman back there and he was really trying to get the sale. I gave him a hard time simply because I'm an ornery cuss. In the end, I bought the 72" flat panel 3D TV, the best Surround sound system, deluxe blu-ray setup and the two tier 8 chair viewing center. I paid for delivery and installation as well as the extended warranty. We arranged for delivery and setup next week Tuesday. I knew the staff would be there so no problem about time. Like the cable company, any time between eight and five.

I decide after that to stop into the closest mall to girl watch. I found one as I drove west on LBJ and pulled in. I parked by Foley's and went in through their store entrance. I got out into the main walkway and found a bench facing the food court. I brought back the idea about invisible marking the women who were ovulating. Then I added to it. I made my wish and a green dot appeared above some of the females a red over others. The dot was an indicator of the sexual desires of the female. If they were looking for sexual comfort or wanting sexual experience, they would have the green dot. This made the watching more fun. I'd check out the dots and the girl to see if there were any outward indications of her desires. A couple of young teens, showing way too much skin approached. They looked like they were trolling for sex but their dots were red. Goes to show looks can be deceiving. I had an inspiration and had their age placed next to the dot.

I had to chuckle when an extremely old woman shuffled by with a green dot. Her age stated she was 83. I guess you can never tell. Lots of middle aged women passed by during the time I sat there. I was frankly surprised at the number of green dots I saw. I wondered about that and added a number to the dot. One to ten, it indicated the degree of horniness. Now it got more fun as I could tell if she was just horny or on the prowl. A couple of preteens approached. One of them had a green dot, the other a red dot. They looked ten or eleven as far as I could tell. Curious about them I added an underscore below the dot if they were sexually active or not. Amazingly the one with the red dot had an underscore while the green one did not. The red dot girl was very cute, could be desirable if you were into that, which I'm not.

A teen girl by herself approached. Her dot was green and she had a silver aura about her. Her dot was underscored and I could see her age was thirteen. Her number in the dot was a three. She stopped to window shop and a teen boy approached her. She noticed him and recognized the boy. She put her arms around him and he kissed her. Her number shot up to ten. They started away and I watched as they ducked into a construction area that was closed off to the public but wasn't being worked in. The young man was going to get lucky, but he'd better have brought protection or he'd end up a father sooner than he intended.

It was fun watching the byplay of the women. The bench I was on gave me a good view of some of the stores including the Frederick's store. I could see inside. Once while I was watching I noticed a girl (age 24) looking at stuff on the racks. There was a green dot above her head. The clerk came over to her. She was a well-built woman of 36. A green dot with a 9 and underscored. As she talked to the girl, the number on the girl's dot went from one to five. When the woman touched her hand it jumped again. I saw them heading for the changing/fitting rooms and the girl's number had hit the ten. It looked like she was about to become sexually active, too. Good for her.

A young mother pushing a baby stroller sat down near me. She picked up her fussy baby, threw a baby blanket over her shoulder and proceeded to nurse her child. I checked out her dot. It was green and read 4. I scanned the crowd and when I looked back her number had changed. It was now reading 7. I was staring at her. She also had a golden aura. Her number changed again, this time to nine. She looked just like a Madonna tending her baby, but I noticed unusual movement of her arm. Her hand was under the baby, but it didn't seem to be holding. Then I guessed the truth. She was playing with herself. Her dot number hit 10. She was pleasuring herself while the baby nursed. As I watched, she closed her eyes and lurched a little. Orgasm!

Her dot stayed at ten. I got up and strolled over to the store in front of her so she would notice me. The action I had witnessed had caused my erection to grow and my cock was outlined on my tight fitting jeans. I didn't try to hide it. I turned around and caught her looking at me, or rather it. I slowly walked back over to the adjacent bench and noticed that she was following me with her eyes. She unconsciously licked her lips as I approached. That did it. I slowly turned and approached her bench.

"Mind if I join you" I asked. She blinked. Tearing her gaze away from my groin, she looked up at me. Her eyes were deep blue. Her skin was flawless. She nodded ascent and I sat on the bench, about a foot away from her. I made comment on her baby girl. She told me the baby's name was Jessica and her name was Rebecca. As she was talking I noticed there was no ring on her left hand. She was telling me about how smart her baby was and how happy the baby was all the time. I leaned over to the baby and she smiled at me. It was a big open mouth smile baby's make. I asked to hold the tyke and Rebecca handed her to me. Rebecca had forgotten to put herself away and her large nippled breast became visible. There were drops of milk on the tip. My cock strained against the fabric for release. I held Jessica and patted her back as Rebecca put her milky tit back in its holder. After a bit the largest belch I'd ever heard from a baby came out. It resounded in the echo chamber that was the mall. People were looking around and some children nearby were laughing. Rebecca laughed too. She took Jessica and put her back in the stroller and began rocking it. Jessica went to sleep.

I checked the dot over Rebecca again. It was still at ten. I also noticed she'd taken the opportunity to move closer to me when she placed Jessica in the stroller. In fact, now as she rocked the stroller, she occasionally rubbed her milk filled protuberance against me. She pretended like she didn't feel it. Her legs were clenching and unclenching and she was moving her ass on the bench. She must have been masturbating again. As we sat, I saw her eyes glaze and a shudder pass through her. A flush appeared on the exposed portion of her chest. Her milk filled globes pushing firm and full in an enticing display were contained by her bra and low cut blouse. The bra was not the standard nursing bra, but a light blue lacy affair.

She came back to me and we continued our small talk. I found out she was a single mother working sporadically. She received WIC, ADC, Medicaid and Food stamps. She was trying to go to school, juggle the job and take care of Jessica all at once. She admitted she'd gotten careless and forgotten her pills. She went out on a date and one thing lead to another and nine months later Jessica was born. She never saw the father again after that night. The sad thing was, he had taken her virginity that night also. She had to ride the bus wherever she went and I noticed the stroller was a detachable car seat model. Good thinking on someone's part. We talked and laughed and had a general good time. I treated her to lunch in the food court. She devoured the burger, fries and smoothie from Wendy's. I had the double bacon cheeseburger with everything, add jalapeños combo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.