The Wallet - Cover

The Wallet

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

When we woke, Debbie, Denise and Samantha were gone. I was holding Rose in my arms. She was draped across my body. My underneath arm was tingling a little from the pressure. I moved it so it was not actually under her and the feeling came back. I was relieved that I didn't wake her. It had been a traumatic and emotional experience for her. I felt like she now could handle anything and face the world with a new outlook.

She moved a little on me and began to wake up. I held her and stroked her body as she moved. Lithe like a cat she stretched. My hand happened to fall against her breast as she moved and she grasped it, holding it in place.

"Hello handsome." She said as her eyes opened. "I didn't scare you off after all. Please understand I only was thinking of my dau ... uh uh, nieces." She flushed.

"No, dearest you were right the first time. Daughters. I'm certain that Denise is your biological daughter. She looks too much like you to have just a familial resemblance. Debbie is a little further distant. Why don't you give us the truth? It's alright, no one will hate and no one will blame."

"I'm afraid. It's a secret we kept. Then it was forced on me when Marlene died. I don't know if I can let it out," she wept.

"If you want I'll help. You will have to participate, but I think I have it right. You will need to confirm or correct." We talked for another fifteen minutes and got up. I went into the closet, carrying the wallet and it produced a beautiful long flowing chiffon gown. It was sheer on top and her body looked superb in it. She was pleased with it. I also made me a silk smoking jacket. It was luxurious. And short. I didn't know if my equipment would be covered if I sat down. I brought along similar gowns for the others and we descended the staircase. The trio was in the living room, stark naked. I passed out the robes, chosen for them by their coloring. Man was I a lucky man. Four exotically beautiful women aged 16 to 62 and sexual powerhouses all.

"Ladies please have a seat. I have some news. Please let me tell it all before you interrupt, ok?"

When every one agreed I preceded to tell what I knew. Obviously Debbie, Denise and Sam were blindsided by the fact that Rose was a hermaphrodite. Rose flinched a bit at the stigma of the word to her. I reminded them that functional hermaphrodites have both sexes and that they both work. Usually the scrotum in on the outside and the genitals look just like me. However in a small incidence of cases, the hermaphrodite has cryptorchidism. The testicles are inside the body cavity. "This is the type that you all are," I said.

"Because you have both organs you have both hormones. Usually the more dominant equipment determines which gender you adopt. Obviously, you three are female dominant. This is why you don't have overly large cocks and you get great satisfaction with your pussy and clit. Along with this is the fact that you produce viable sperm. Samantha is a product of the idea that it wouldn't work. By the way, everyone in this room is glad you're were made, Sam"

"There is one other thing that needs to be covered at this point. We know the sperm is viable. Denise weren't you admonished over and over again about not getting sperm near your vagina. And haven't you taken extreme precautions to prevent that from occurring?"

"Yes. Mother and Aunt Rose were always after me once they found out I was jacking off about not getting messy."

"Did you ever think why?" I asked gently.

"No, I guess they didn't want to clean up the mess..." her voice trailed off as a light bulb lit. "Oh my God" she whispered.

"You three are second and third generation hermaphrodites. You had a first generation hermaphrodite to teach you. Rose wasn't so lucky. As a young person she tried to fit in. No one was available to help her. She bumbled around. When boys discovered she had a cock, the news spread like wildfire. She was treated as a freak and the family had to move. Finally she quit trying. She started with ladies. They were nicer. Then she found your mother, Marlene and they became lovers for life. Marlene didn't care and got fringe benefits besides. But Rose got careless and became pregnant."

"But her hymen, it was intact, I saw it!" exclaimed Samantha.

"That's because her pelvis is shaped more like a mans, and there is not enough room for vaginal delivery. She had her baby cesarean. Did you notice the faint abdominal scar? I did."

I went over a sat down next to Denise and continued my story. "The baby was delivered and was perfect, except for one little detail. The baby had a little penis and a vagina. Perfect in every other way with beautiful blue eyes and copper red hair. Marlene and Rose were so proud of you Denise"

She just sat there, staring at her father/mother. Now she knew. Knew the whole truth. She covered her face and cried. I held her close and Rose closed the distance in a second. The tears turned out to be tears of joy. The two women kissed each other and all of a sudden there was an explosion of words.

"Now I know my father." Denise said. She was overjoyed. The chatter went on for a little before I interrupted them.

"I have more," I stated. They quieted down quickly. "Marlene and Rose were happy with their charge. And the baby grew like a weed. About a month and a half after the birth, Marlene began to get sick. She couldn't seem to keep anything down. They went to the doctor and he did some tests including taking some blood. They went back later for his report. He had a stern look on his face as they sat opposite him. 'Well, it looks like the rabbit died.' His pronouncement meant that Marlene was pregnant. Do you know what that means, Debbie?"

Recognition sank in. "Daddy" she screamed and jumped into Rose's lap, kissing and hugging her neck.

"No, sweetie, I am your sire, but I prefer you call me mom. I would like it if both of you call me mom. I've been so ashamed that we didn't tell you sooner, but it was your mother's wish and I couldn't deny her anything. To me she hung the stars in the sky. In her will she asked me to tell but I just couldn't. That's why I left. I'd been avoiding the chore. Then this marvelous man, this wonderful, intelligent sexy man forced me. He took my virginity and then he forced me to tell you the truth. I don't know how I will ever thank him. But I will try and keep trying to my dying day."

She turned to me, took my hands and placed one on her chest and one on her lap. I touched the smooth fabric and what was underneath as we kissed as lovers would. Then there was a jam pile as the other three joined in.

"Oh grandma, I'm so happy" Samantha said with tears of joy in her eyes. "I have a real grandma again!"

"Yes you do and I'm going to spoil you rotten!" Rose replied. They were all having a big love fest and I got out of the way. I figured they would discover the lateness of the hour and be hungry so I went to the fridge and took the steaks out that I'd prepared yesterday. I stoked the grill and shoved the baked potatoes in the back. I went about the chore of making a tossed green salad. I put in some extras like green olives and such. I made a hors' dourves tray and got a couple of bottles of Bollenger '56 to go with the meal. I had the green peas ready and I baked some garlic bread and made some French fries in the fryer. I cooked the majority of the meat medium but my own preference is medium rare. The big one was for me and when it stopped mooing it was done!

I had the table set in the dining room by the time I removed the steaks and potatoes from the grill. Once everything was ready, I returned to the living room. I reached my hand out to Rose and said

"My lady, lunccheon is served. May I have the honor of escorting you?"

Rose blushed like a schoolgirl, giggled and just nodded her head. I noticed her cock twitch under her gown. The others giggled and smiled at the treatment I was giving their mother and grandmother. We made our way to the table. They all waited for me to seat Rose, and then I seated each one in turn. I kissed each one as I held their chairs. Then I took my place at the head of the table. Each place was set perfectly and they were duly impressed. They chattered while we ate and I just enjoyed the company. I knew they would move on with their lives and find happiness. I was glad I had been instrumental with reuniting and introducing them to their mother/grandmother/father. We had a marvelous afternoon together. All too soon our weekend was coming to an end.

The limo arrived Sunday evening about seven. Sadly the ladies all hung on me, not wanting to leave. "Remember, I'm a phone call away. But you ladies need to go ahead with your lives. I'll be here if I can if you need me. I'm more than happy to be a fuck buddy to ANY of you" I looked directly into Rose's eyes as I said that. "And I mean any of you." I redirected my gaze to Samantha. Then I turned to Denise and Debbie and kissed them both. And they could come and swim, or fuck or just lay around the pool, whether I was here or not. I have very discrete staff and they would be told the family would have access any time. This pleased them all, especially Rose.

The driver was the same one that brought Rose to my home. I tipped him fifty again and told him to take them wherever they wanted tonight.

I helped each one into the car. As the driver had turned away, I took the opportunity to feel up each one of these lovely ladies. I reminded them they were special and told them not to settle. They understood and momentarily I was waving goodbye as the limo exited the estate. I returned to the kitchen and began cleaning up. I had the dining room cleaned and most of the dishes washed and in the dishwasher when the back door opened and Joe, Suzie and Betty came in. They were happy and all of them started at the same time telling me about their weekend.

They loved the shows and Joe won $17,000 in poker. Suzie had played blackjack, which was ho-hum as far as the return went, but didn't loose all her money. Betty was just bubbling over with excitement. I had to ask because I knew she wanted me to.

"And how about you Betty? How did you do?"

In a rush the words came out. "I didn't do well. I lost almost all my money at the roulette table. I was wishing I had just played the nickel slots. I had enough for three weeks of twenty-four hour play, but I tried roulette instead. I ate at the dollar buffet and sat down in some seats off the main room. A girl came up and asked if I wanted a complimentary Keno ticket. I said sure, after all, it was free and I was so down just then. She gave me the ticket and I made my choices. I sat there and waited. Then the numbers started coming up. One after another they came until all my numbers were on the play board. I won seventy five thousand dollars!"

She was so excited she was jumping up and down. I smiled and watched her antics. I could see her bosom bouncing under her dress. I had to remind myself, not with the staff!" I suggested she get together with my financial advisor to invest the money for the best gain. She thanked me for the advice and promised to call him tomorrow morning. I'd finished the dishes just before they arrived so I told them I was going to bed. I informed Betty that there were beds in the three rooms that needed to be changed. I'd stripped the bed in my room a couple of times over the weekend as it saw all the use. Those sheets were already in the laundry room. I told them goodnight and went up to bed.

I rested well that night satisfied I'd done good. Morning came as usual. As usual I got up, did my morning ablations and headed down to the kitchen. Suzie was there as usual and asked what I wanted for breakfast. I told her to surprise me, that I'd be in the game room. She told me fine, it's going to be a half hour. I wandered into the game room and decided to play one of my all time favorite arcade games, the original Pac Man. This machine was built in 1981 and looked almost brand new. I pushed the start button (it didn't need quarters) and the machine played the tune, the ghosts appeared and the woka-woka-woka began. I played that one game until Suzie came to get me. I love the game. My longest game is over 2 and — hours on one coin. I walked away from that game back then because I was tired and hungry and needed to pee. Now I was just hungry so I headed for the kitchen.

"Here it is. Spanish omelets and sliced ham and hash browns. What took so long was the grits. I don't use instant grits so it takes twenty minutes to make. By the way, we noticed you had company over the weekend. That wouldn't be the reason we were sent to Vegas, would it?"

"Ya caught me. Yes, I had some very special friends over. They are very wary of people because a couple of them are different and I felt they would be more comfortable if the staff wasn't here. They may come over occasionally. Even if I'm not here they are allowed access to the house and pool."

I proceeded to name and describe Rose, Denise, Debbie and Samantha. "Samantha is an excellent swimmer and diver. She is to have access anytime to the pool. If she's here alone, I'd appreciate it if you'd sort of keep an eye on her. She's one of the special ones." Suzie immediately agreed. She told me Rose and she was the same age and would probably get along well. I smiled in response.

Two weeks later I decided to take a drive and pulled the Shelby key from the brandy snifter. That's where I kept the keys to the Shelby, the Tesla and the pickup. I waved goodbye to Joe who was cleaning up the pool area and used the remote to open the garage. I got in the Shelby and turned the ignition. I noticed the gas gauge was indicating less then zero. I made a wish to the wallet and the gas gauge with pegged at the top. It would stay there from now on. My wish was to have a perennially full gas tank, filled with 1967 high-octane gas at all times. I'd solved the gas shortage problem! Well, only for me.

I headed over to I 35E and then south. I got on 67 to 287 Midlothian and went a bit more south. In an hour I was at the Texas Soaring Association's field. It was not very busy because of being midweek. I went into the clubhouse and bought a membership on the spot. I produced my logbook. I'd checked out in and flown in all of the Schweizer aircraft, including the 1-35 high performance plane. There was a CFI-G there and we got acquainted. He was familiar with the Estrella Sailport where I'd expanded my skill and had earned the CFI-G rating, too (Certified Flight Instructor — Gliders). I asked if he was up do doing a BFR and field check.

"Sure thing. We aren't busy, being a weekday and all. I'll have Sally call up the AgCat and get things ready. Let's talk about the field a bit so you're familiar with the operation before the field check."

His name's Bill Mitchell. He's somehow related to THE Billy Mitchell of WWI fame. We spent the next ten minutes going over the runway layout, the right and left traffic patterns and approach obstacles. Customary approach entry here was at 1000 feet AGL. The barometric pressure was handy on the electronic sign both in the clubhouse and the giant board by the hanger. It updated as I watched it.

"Based on our conversation" Bill started to say, "I'd say you know your stuff. Lets get you stuffed into the Grob-103C."

"Whoa" I replied, "I've never driven one of those before."

"It's OK. It's only a little more sensitive than the 2-32 you're checked out in. We'll just do it all and you'll be checked out in the machine as well as the field. I like to combine whenever possible. That makes it easier on me and saves you the cost of a second trip. Don't worry, from what you've told me you'll be fine."

We went over the preflight inspection of the plane. I checked everything. I pointed out the pinning of the wings behind the seat. There was a clip missing. Smiling, he handed it to me. I replaced it to make the system secure. Boy was he thorough. Satisfied, he checked the task off on the sheet he had. On the flight line was an Ag Cat with 200 foot of nylon line attached to the tail hook. It was stretched back to the sleek white two-place sailplane with the T-tail. The ground crew, i.e. Sally was at the high wing, ready to do the wing run for us as we started out. They said they'd rather run the wing than scrape the wing block.

We had our belts on and tight. Sally had attached the towrope and I checked the release. It worked perfectly. Back on the end of the wing, she gave me thumbs up and leveled the wings. She had to jump to reach the wingtip and she jiggled in all the right places when she did. I wagged the rudder to tell the tow pilot to start. He moved slowly until he felt the pull of the sailplane. We started to roll as Sally trotted beside us. The wing started flying after she took about 10 steps and we were airborne after about 50 feet. I waited for the Ag Cat and a moment later it took off. I got into tow position and tested the flight controls. It didn't take much to move it. The Cat quickly gained altitude. At 500 feet I boxed the slipstream. At the bottom Bill told me to cut the stream and I rose through the turbulence. A simple move, but I've had students myself who were afraid of it.

At 1100 feet I saw the Cat bounce upward. A second later the Grob did the same. The variometer was pegged. I counted to five before the lift died and pulled the release. The tow plane dived right and I turned left at the same time. Three seconds later the planes wings bowed as I drove back into the thermal. It was huge. I looked up and saw the cumulus cloud that formed at the top of the thermal. I yanked the plane over, dropping the left wing and stomping on the rudder. The plane was tilted about 70 degrees as I almost stood the plane on it's wing. The vario was pegged throughout the entire tight circle. The altimeter was cranking around at a rate of over 1000 feet per minute. Up we climbed, higher and higher as the plane ascended to the heavens.

"11,000 feet" I called back in the relative quiet of the cabin. The string of yarn taped to the canopy was still straight back. There was another one over my head for the instructor to see. "Got it. Thirty minutes countdown now." Came the reply. We had thirty minutes above this altitude for flying without oxygen assist. Still we climbed even higher. We were approaching the cloud base rapidly. We hit 14,000 and I straightened the wings and flew out of the lift. According to the FARs we then needed continual oxygen. I had a little over 25 minutes to fly at our current altitude, 13,850 feet. By then I'd have to descend below 11,000. I made the best of it. I headed into the wind. I was enjoying the plane and the quiet. Bill let me play a little then told me 5 minutes. He then said the easy way would be the spin test. I agreed with a smile on my face. I pushed the stick forward a little bit to gain speed. I started a right hand turn to check below me, and then pulled the stick back.

The nose of the plane came back. More and more the horizon sank. I had the stick all the way back into my crotch. Air speed was way down. The wings and plane itself started rumbling. The next instant I did two maneuvers simultaneously. I yanked the stick all the way to the right, causing the right wing to drop and kicked over the rudder. That did it. The plane stopped flying and started to fall from the sky. Then the spin started and we corkscrewed down. I held the controls in that position until I saw the altimeter go below 11,000 feet. I gripped the stick and pushed forward while giving the plane opposite rudder with my foot. The plane started flying. I got the rotation stopped and pulled back on the dive brake a little. We were flying straight down — fast. I eased back on the stick and the nose rose again. In the process of pulling out, we gained back 500 feet of the dive and were flying at 10,800 feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.