The Wallet
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

By 6:30 I was ready to go. I had the security lights on and left a couple of lights on in the house as well. I took the Shelby because I wanted to be sure I had room to carry the three gorgeous women ... well two gorgeous women and one equally fine young lady back here to my place for the weekend. I wanted everything to be perfect.

I put the top down on the convertible and headed for lower Greenville Avenue. I was able to park almost in front of the place and tipped the bouncer a hundred dollars to keep an eye on the car. I was assured that nothing would touch it. I went inside and ordered a Virgin Mary. I made sure the nurse (of course I mean waitress) knew what I was drinking so I didn't need to tell her again. I sipped on my drink as I looked around the room. I spotted the two delightful girls near the sofa. Denise was talking to another good-looking woman. She did not look pleased. Little Debbie was behind her, almost cowering. I watched the byplay and figured that what ever was going on, Denise would be the winner. Sure enough, the other woman put up her hands in surrender and backed off. Denise took Debbie's hand and led her over to the couch.

I let them sit there awhile before going over. I wanted Denise to calm down from what ever had disturbed her. My guess was that the other woman tried to make a move on Debbie. Denise could be protective when she needed to be. It was about ten after seven when I picked up my first refill and told the waitress I'd be back by the brown couch. She looked over and warned me to be careful with the tall one. I told her not to worry, I was a big boy and could take care of myself. She had her doubts and she expressed them to me in so many words.

I ambled over their way, and sat in the same chair as I had when I was a woman. I tried to remain nonchalant. It was difficult. I started to strike up a conversation without identifying myself to see the reaction. As I expected I got a non-committal response.

"Gee, that's not the way you received my sister" I said with a sad look on my face.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry" Denise replied, "I didn't know it was you. I just thought you were some jerk trying to pick up me or my sister." Debbie nodded her concurrence.

"Oh, so then if I had, you would have verbally torn me apart like the bitch in the red dress?"

Debbie brought her hand up to her mouth. Denise looked stunned. "You were here? You saw? Oh no wonder you didn't come over. I really tore that bitch a new one. She has tried to pick up Debbie almost every time we've been here. Debbie was nice to her the first time, even danced with her. But then she started coping a feel and Debbie wasn't ready for that."

"Don't worry about it. You looked like you were going to tear in to her, so I thought a cooling off period would allow you to compose yourself before I showed up. I want this to be about me, not some blonde floozy in a red dress. In fact, I think I'll take care of that problem permanently. Hang on a second."

Before she could stop me, I got up and walked over to the red dress. It was filled nicely, but I could tell what was in it wasn't nice. I pulled out the wallet and thought badge as I did. I showed her my Chief of Detectives badge and ID. I informed her that those two women on the couch are with me, permanently, whether I'm present or not. If I got even one complaint I would make her life miserable. I told this to her since she was sitting alone. I spoke softly enough that no one else heard me. I turned to walk away and she called out after me "eunuch". I responded with "sloppy-cunted whore" and ignored her tirade that followed.

"What did you say to make her so mad?" Debbie asked? I explained what I did and said and they both laughed.

"And when she called me a eunuch I replied with sloppy-cunted whore and she flew off the handle. But the thing is, she is afraid of what I might do, so you won't have any problem with her any more. By the way, you do know she's a he?"

"Shit, that's it" Denise said. "I knew something was wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it. How do you know?"

"I've spent time with a few guys that were performers. One does a Liza that has to be seen to be believed. Another is so much like Cher, you can't tell the difference unless you check the panties. No, she's a he, no question about it."

I had gotten into their good graces almost immediately. We talked about whatever they could think of. They affirmed that they had a daughter and they were lovers. I tactfully asked the expected question, because I knew they would expect me to ask it. I used the term extra equipment. I ordered up some food to share. When the DJ went into her slow dance set, I asked Debbie to dance first. I indicated I wanted to prove a point to red dress. Denise nodded and Debbie and I went hand in hand to the dance floor. I pulled her in close and complemented her on her looks, her hair, and figure; just about anything I could about her. She relaxed a bit and pulled in closer. We were chest-to-chest and pelvis-to-pelvis before the song ended. Red dress was watching. About a minute before the end of the song I whispered in Debbie's ear. "Kiss me"

Debbie turned her head up towards me. I bent down at the same time. Eagerly her lips sought mine. We locked lips and with only a brief knock on the door with my tongue, we were in a lovers embrace. I took a peek at red dress and could see her fuming. I lowered one hand to cup Debbie's ass cheek and pulled her closer in to me. I kept it there and she wiggled her mound into my extending cock. She was enjoying the kiss as much as I was. The music ended and Debbie reached down to smooth out my trousers, all the while looking right at red dress. We went back to the couch and Debbie quickly told Denise what had happened. I extended my hand to Denise and asked her to dance. She wasn't as quick to respond but Debbie insisted. She came with me to the floor and moved in close, but didn't touch my body except with her chest.

I did the same complementary dialog and she warmed up to me. I pulled her in close and told her to relax. I kissed her neck below her ear, something I'd learned the last time I was with her. She moved her head as she enjoyed it and she moved in a little closer. I took the opportunity to get even friendlier. Our chests were locked together, but she was still holding herself back a little down below. I slid my hand to just below her waist, looked her squarely in the eyes and pulled her in to me. Our pelvis's ground together and I could feel her extra equipment rub against mine. I didn't relax my gaze. I then looked at her lips and slowly moved closer. I stopped just short and waited. She finished the distance and we were locked in that same lovers embrace that Debbie and I had enjoyed minutes before. She totally relaxed and a small moan escaped her throat. When we broke the kiss we both stared at red dress. She turned away with a disgusted look.

We held hands and she also clasped my arm and held close as we walked back to the couch. Debbie was sitting there, pretty as a picture, smiling from ear to ear. As we sat, I leaned forward towards the two stunning beauties and whispered to them.

"Put the icing on the cake for that bitch." I advised. "You two go out for this dance and finish like we did."

An enormous grin crossed Denise's face. She stood and pulled her petite sister to her feet, too. Hand in hand they made their way to the dance floor. I could see red dress watching them with eagle eyes. No shyness now, Debbie encircled Denise's waist with her arms and pulled her close, resting her head on one of Denise's large tits. I could see Debbie as they turned in the dance. She was nuzzling the cleavage displayed by her sister's outfit. The nipple of her breast not being caressed by Debbie's head was hard and poking out the tight fabric of the dress. Denise was stroking Debbie's backside. About half way through the dance they began their kiss. God it was so erotic to watch those two make love with the tongues. I noticed Denise grinding her pelvis into Debbie. I wondered how she kept her cock from tenting the dress. I looked over at red dress. She'd gotten the message. She picked up her stuff and left the bar before the dance was over. The two lovers rejoined me when the dance finished.

"Oh god that was fun!" Debbie exclaimed. "I love it when you dance with me and especially when you kiss me like that. I get the butterflies in my stomach and this time I even came ... Oh!"

Her hand flew to her mouth as an attempt to take back the words she hadn't meant to be made public. Her blush was back, spreading across her chest and up to her face. I took her hand and kissed her palm, nibbled a little on her fingers, sucked the one she usually used to jiggle her clit when masturbating and told her it was all right. She was a very special lady and her presence exuded sexuality. I told her the dance really turned me on. Then I told Denise the same thing and asked her if she would like a repeat.

Casting her eyes down, she hesitated. Then I realized I was being remiss in my complements. Immediately I told her she too is special and she too exudes sexuality. I stood and pulled her to me. I placed both my hands around her waist and gently kissed her. I whispered to her, "I want you." She pulled my shoulders to her and started to cry. Debbie immediately joined the hug, tears starting in her eyes, too.

When she could speak Denise whispered back "Oh how I have longed to hear those words coming from a man who knows what I am. Oh thank you for that. I've gone all my life wanting that, needing that. Debbie loves me and wants me, but it isn't the same. I've never had that from a man before today."

"You are a bright, beautiful, and no offense nicely stacked woman. So you have a little extra equipment. I think you, your sister and I should go to my place and explore the possibilities and combinations. And if you agree, we'll get Samantha tomorrow morning and she can spend the rest of the weekend with us. I've sent my staff to Vegas for the weekend and they won't return until late Sunday night. So, shall we go?"

"Yes" came the instantaneous chorus from both women at once. I paid the tab and escorted the women outside. My Shelby was sitting there in the front reserved space, where the bouncer had indicated it should be. I'm sure it drew more than a few admiring eyes. I assisted the two into the car. Debbie volunteered to take the back seat, so Denise was seated beside me. The night was nice and the convertible was perfect. We slowly drove up Greenville Avenue, letting all the other drivers and riders look at the car and of course the women in the car.

As I drove in between the gates of my driveway, Debbie let out a low whistle. "Wow" was the reaction from Denise. I pulled in to the garage and escorted the ladies to the back door. I closed the garage with the remote and thumbed the biometric pad to open the door. They both were amazed at the technology. I reset the alarm once we were inside.

"So I guess you want the nickel tour?" I asked.

They just nodded agreement, so I started with the kitchen and gave them the tour of the ground floor first. They liked all the books on the floor to ceiling shelves in the den/office. I showed them the rec room with all the games and stuff and Debbie clapped her hands together. She said she'd like to try some of the stand up video games later. I told her any time she was welcome to come on down. As we toured the first floor, Denise clung to one arm while Debbie held my other hand. Either accidentally or on purpose one or the other of them was always rubbing their nubile breasts on my arm or body.

"Shall we go upstairs and look at the bedrooms?" I innocently asked.

"Yes" another instant chorus sang out. The staircase was wide enough that we could ascend together. We looked in the bedrooms as we traversed the hall. At last we came to the master bedroom suite.

"It's huge" Debbie exclaimed. "I love it. Ooooh, look at the Queen Anne four-poster! Nice touch."

I showed them the walk in closet and then the bath with its large shower. The women were impressed with the vanity and the light system over the double bowl marble sink. I couldn't take any credit for the way it was decorated and told them so. They were still impressed.

It was Debbie who took the bull by the horns. She pulled me away from Denise and literally dragged me over to the bed. She climbed up on it and turned to face me. She was now my height.

"You are just so nice. You're handsome, kind and considerate. I want you to make love to my sister and me. Let's start right now."

She took my hands and placed them on her globes. Her hands were at work unbuttoning my shirt. I felt Denise come up behind me and start to unbuckle my belt. She unbuttoned my slacks and then knelt to remove my shoes and socks. By the time she was finished, Debbie had my shirt open. In no time at all I was naked before the two women. Debbie got off the bed and used the dimmer to reduce the light in the room. Soon it looked like we were in candlelight. I took the remote from the side table and turned on the Love mix on the stereo system. The mood was perfect.

Debbie got back on the bed and started a seductive striptease. Her loose silk blouse was already half unbuttoned so she wasted no time in completing the task. She shrugged the fabric from her shoulders. A black lace shelf bra was now visible. It only provided support, not coverage. Her breasts were firm and her pale skin was accented by the darker color of her areola and nipples. Her skirt zipped up the back and she turned a little, letting me do the deed. As I pulled it off, I revealed a matching garter and panty set. The panty was the crotch less type, open to whatever may come up. The garters suspended the nylon stocking she wore. I notice that the straps were underneath her panties, which would allow me to remove the skimpy garment without bothering the stockings.

She lay down on the bed. She was a vision of loveliness. I turned around, capturing Denise in my arms. "Now it's your turn."

Denise turned shy. "Oh please, let me do it myself. You start with Debbie and I'll join in a minute."

"Not on your life. This 'party' is for YOU and your sister, not your sister alone. Remember, I want you! So ready or not, here I come."

I grabbed the back of her head and neck and pulled her in for a searing kiss. Her knees buckled for the passion in it. My hands roamed over her body a minute and then settled on the task of unbuttoning her blouse. I had it off in no time. I cast it on the chair beside the bed. The white lace of her bra held her massive tits in place. I don't know how because the thing had sheer panels that allowed me to see most of each tit anyway. Her nipples were straining the material trying to escape. I had to reach around with two hands to unhook the 5 hooks holding that thing together. She leaned a little forward as I brought the straps forward. That released the pressure and the cups of her bra emptied.

Next came the moment of truth. I unzipped her skirt and she let it fall. I knelt to pick in up and came face to face (whatever) with Denise's girl cock. She was totally commando under her skirt. I looked at it, fascinated at its size and texture. I touched it, and started gently stroking it. My other hand went underneath and I easily found her slit. Within the folds of her labia were her clit and the moist opening to her vagina. More than just a little juice was coming from the opening. I kissed her thighs, mons and abdomen. I sucked a little on her lower quadrant and she started a wiggle. I had been continually stroking her cock as I did this and I moved slightly toward the center and took her girl cock in my mouth. It tasted as good as I had remembered from the last encounter.

I only gave a couple of licks and sucks on it and then I stood and gently pushed her on the bed next to her sister. I looked at them both lying there. They were two angels; sisters side by side. So what if one of the sisters has a cock as well as a vagina. They were just too beautiful for words. They were kissing and touching each other as I watched. Debbie was situated so she could stroke her sister's cock and Denise was fingering Debbie's cunt at the same time. She was also using her teeth to nip on Debbie's nipples. That stimulation caused the erectile tissue to tighten on each nipple.

I began on Denise by licking and kissing her feet, ankles, calves and thighs. Her cock was hard and erect. I moved up and nuzzled it first. Then I used my tongue to enter her vagina as far as it would reach. As I licked upward toward that cock, I came across her clitoris. I latched on and went to work. My left hand I used to insert two fingers into her wet slit. I used my right hand to stroke her cock as if it were my own. My tongue continued its ministrations on the clit. Debbie had repositioned herself over Denise's face and she was receiving an enthusiastic cunt lapping. She made her hands busy by pulling, pinching and generally abusing Denise's nipples. Denise was keeping her arms close to her sides so her large breasts wouldn't push out over the side of her chest. Her dark areola contrasted with her lighter chest pigment, not to mention the soldiers at attention in the middle of each tit.

As I stroked, I felt two things happening. Denise's cunt started to clamp down on my hand. I reversed its position so I could stroke her G spot. I also felt her cock lengthen and get even harder. Two more things were about to happen. She was going to vaginally orgasm and she was going to spurt her seed out of the cock. My mission (since I choose to accept it) was to cause these two events to occur simultaneously. Debbie's assistance was gratefully accepted, as she knew what was happening. I stroked Denise's cock faster and mirrored the action with the fingers on her spot.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.