The Wallet - Cover

The Wallet

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

I woke up thirsty and in need of the bathroom. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, scratching my balls as I walked. I was standing there pissing when it came back to me. Everything I'd done and felt the last week flooded my memory. I remembered the tenderness and caressing from the women. I remembered the callousness of the serial rapist and how I felt as I took him out, permanently. I remembered the apprehensiveness Samantha had as she tentatively made love with me. I remembered the crashing continual orgasms that seemed to go on forever.

I remembered the pussy licking and the girl cock sucking. In short every thing that went on. I remembered that I really liked what had happened. Keeping that in mind, I went looking for the phone. There were two new numbers on the phone. One was listed as Denise and one was listed as Debbie. I called the first and it went immediately to voicemail. I dialed the second and I heard Samantha's voice.

"Hello, Watson residence, Samantha speaking."

"Hi Sam, how are you today?" I asked.

"Fine" she said slowly.

"So how have things been for you the last day or two? Have they gotten better for you?"

"Uhn, 'k, I guess. Say who is this?" she asked.

"You don't know me, but I know you. We can be best buddies." I said. In a conspiratorial voice I added. "I have a secret we can share."

"J-j-just a minute." She said. I think I detected a little fear in her voice. A moment later Denise's voice came on line.

"Who is this!" she demanded. "Why are you calling and what did you say to my daughter to frighten her?"

I could detect the anger in her voice. Working quickly, I responded.

"I'm sorry to have frightened Sam. She is such a wonderful girl. My sister raves about her and about you. Is this Denise or Debbie?" Of course I already knew.

"This is Denise. You say your sister told you about us?" she asked.

"Yes, and she says you are a VERY special family and that I must, absolutely must meet you and possibly get together, if you understand my drift."

"She told you ALL about us? What we di..."

She abruptly stopped. I could tell she was not willing to say anything more over the phone. I decided I could give a discrete, explicit hint as to what I knew to put her at ease.

"She said, and I quote 'I have never felt so full in all my life and I couldn't stop. It seemed like it went on forever.' Unquote."

"On my" she said, her voice softening. "You know all about us, don't you." (It was not a question) "Well then, I take it by your call you aren't one to be frightened off. I'm pretty sure I'd like to meet you and I know my sister will want to at least see you. When can we get together?"

"How about we meet at Zubar's about seven on Friday. That way, if we hit it off, like I think we will, we can have the whole weekend to REALLY get to know each other. If we don't hit it off, no harm, no foul."

"I think that will be OK" she replied. "Could you possibly bring your delicious sister along with you?"

"She's flown to Vegas for the week and won't be back until Sunday. She wanted me to get to know you without her presence. Maybe another time she will join us, if there is one that is." I'd already figured out a way for that to happen if the ladies desired it. I will hold that thought in reserve for later...

"Tell Sam I'm sorry I frightened her. I am looking forward to meeting all of you. I will see you Friday."

"Wait, before you go. How will we know you?" Denise asked.

"Easy enough. You two will be the ones sitting on the brown couch at Zubar's in the corner and I'll come to you. I already know what you look like from my sister's glowing description of you and can't wait to meet you in person."

"Alright then, it's a date. We will be waiting on the brown couch in the corner by 7 pm. Please don't be late. I'm already anxious about it."

"Don't worry. I'll be there or dead, one of the two. Bye for now"

"Goodbye" she replied. The phone connection went dead.

Well, now we'll see how the other side handles it. I really was excited about making love to the three of them. I decided I'd give the staff a trip to Vegas for the weekend, so I could bring the ladies to the big house. I think they would like it and they could relax and be nude and not worry about prying eyes or anything.

With my plan settled, I loaded my suitcases into the Tesla and got on the road. I decided to see how it managed on the road. I headed south on 35. I got to about Hillsboro when the ammeter indicated charge soon. I pulled into the motel there and took a room. I told the desk clerk I needed to recharge my car and they accommodated me with an end room that just happened to have an external electric plug. If I were charging at home I'd use the 220 charger and be topped off in about 2 hours. Using the 120V travel charger, I had to connect for 6 hours. So I put the Do Not Disturb sign hanger on the knob and locked myself in. I'd be here until tomorrow, so I decided to catch up on the sleep I missed playing with Denise, Debbie and Samantha. I didn't know how tired I was until I put my head down.

I really was tired. I looked at the clock on the side table and it was 7:15 am. So I got up, took care of my morning duties and got dressed. Since this was a LaQuinta I went over to Denny's for breakfast. I decided LaQuinta was Spanglish for "Next door to Denny's". Got a breakfast steak, eggs-scrambled, bacon, Texas toast, short stack of pancakes and a partridge in a pear tree. I flirted with Sally. That's what her nametag said anyways. Nice looking older woman, still slender with an adequate chest and really nice legs. They were muscular and well defined.

It was still slow so she took some time to talk. I found out she was a runner. That explained the body type and shape. She did distance runs and enjoyed those. She did complain that her bust was a bit large and heavy. The swayed when she ran and sometimes threw her stride off. In almost the same breath she also said there was no way she was going to give them up. They gave her a great amount of enjoyment, too.

I did my best Groucho impression and asked her if she'd like the doctor to examine them for her.

"Oh honey, I'd love to have you do that, but I don't get done here until 2 o'clock. But thank you so much. You don't know what it means to an old gal like me to have a handsome young pup like you come on to me."

She looked around a moment, then bent over and treated my lips to a morning delight. She tasted delicious and she certainly knew what to do with her tongue. My hand reached up and touched her side. She grabbed it and pressed it into the flesh of her chest. She moaned a little but then broke it off, before someone noticed.

"Wow" was all I could say. She smiled and thanked me for the compliment and continued on her rounds. I had to take the time to discretely fix my stiff predicament. I knew I wouldn't be getting out of the booth soon. Not until he decided to relax a bit. Sally looked like she'd be an adventure that I would check out later.

Finally able to get up, I paid the check, leaving a generous tip for Sally and returned to my room. I packed up the case and loaded the Tesla. I checked the ammeter/fuel gauge and I was topped off. I knew I now have at least 220 miles before needing a recharge. I jumped back on I-35 and headed south some more. I took the 4th St exit in Waco and went around and under the freeway by Baylor. I wanted to see the Texas Ranger museum. I decide to spend at least an hour there. I'd always been interested in the rangers. They had lots of neat stuff. Badges, six guns, pictures. One picture caught my eye. There was a tall ranger standing in the street. Behind him the building had a sign that said Dr. Pepper. He was wearing a double rig setup and was carrying what looked to be a Winchester '73 rifle. The label under the picture read Waite Phillips, Ranger circa 1875 Central Texas Division. I had an idea that I filed away for later. I continued viewing the rest of the museum and then on a whim, decided to see the Dr. Pepper museum over on 5th St. It was fun and I still don't like Dr. Pepper. I know it seems un-Texan, but I don't like it. Tastes like carbonated prune juice to me.

I noticed a billboard by the freeway that there was a horse show at the HOT Coliseum so I drove over to see what's going on. Entrance fee was $10.00 so I paid and went in. Spent an interesting afternoon watching dressage. The program announced a rodeo that evening. I decided to stay to see if there were any 8-second riders for the bulls. I ate at the concession stand. Greasy burgers, hot dogs, nachos with jalapeños, French fries, Fried dill pickles, just about anything a junk food junkie could stomach. I enjoyed myself. Stuffed is a word that comes to mind. But I don't see how the average Joe could enjoy with the prices they charges. It bordered on ridiculous. Still, it didn't stop me from enjoying the food. I had a good seat, mostly. Behind me were some high school students. They must be skipping from Waco High School, which is right next door. I bet they don't have tickets, either. I'd speak to the usher on my next food run.

I did go for more food, and mentioned the kids to the usher. When I got served and was returning, I noticed the students being escorted out by the deputy and the usher. Now I could enjoy the show. I watched in fascination the jumping competition. I'd not experienced such grace and beauty before. There was one accident and a horse went down on a missed jump. The horse was fine but the rider was shook up. She removed her helmet and long flowing locks of Auburn hair cascaded down her back. That caused me to look closer. Her alabaster face was flawless. When she looked my way, I saw the deepest emerald green eyes you'd ever want to look at. She had turned my way and I absorbed the vision of loveliness into my being. Junior started to rise as he realized that the body of the woman before us was perfection. The tight coat strained to keep the womanly flesh contained. The riding breaches stretched taunt against her well-formed leg. Her riding boot reflected the light in their shine. As she slowly walked from the arena I applauded loudly, cheering her bravery. He looked my way to see who was applauding. I waved and winked at the same time. I swear I saw a blush rise up her neck and cover her face as she limped slightly through the gateway.

The show went on. There were some superb athletes on the course this afternoon. I looked for the woman to rejoin the show, but did not see her. They had just finished a section of the event and I was hungry again. I got up and started across the row and ran smack dab into that little angel from the ring. I almost knocked her down but was able to catch her in time to avert disaster.

"Whoa, cowboy. Easy on the merchandise, huh." She said to me tartly. I did catch a little glimmer in her eye, though.

"Well little missy, ya gots ta watch what 'cher doin' en whar ya step." I said in my best John Wayne impression.

She just stood there looking at me with a dumbfounded look on her face. I saw tears starting to form in her eyes, so I reached over, swept her off her feet and carried her over to where I had been sitting and ever so gently set her down on the seat. She was so shocked she didn't say anything until she was seated for a minute.

"Now then missy, what kin I get you to eat. The sky's the limit, what ever they have at the concession is yours for the asking."

She was flustered now. She could hardly think and then she came out of it. "Well, sir, I am famished and would like the burger basket they have. It's the one with the fried pickles and French fries. I want everything they can think of on the burger, including onions and jalapeños. And get me a 44 oz. Sprite, no ice to wash it down with."

I looked at her. She stood about 4'10" in her stocking feet. Must have weighed 95 pounds soaking wet and my eyes told on me. I must have shown my disbelief in her order.

"Well, what ya waiting fur, an engraved invitation. You asked and I told ya what I wanted. Now go get it." In a more seductive tone she added "and if you're real nice, you might just get lucky!"

Oh yes, I was on my way before the cat could get out of the bag. I got her order, and picked up some more nachos for me with lots of cheese and plenty of jalapeños. I also got my drink refilled. Juggling all the food and drinks, I made it back to the stands where my alabaster angel waited. She had taken a brush out of her purse and was tending to her mane. The long auburn hair reached the floor as she sat. It had spilled down her body in the arena and it's length reached her knees when she was standing. She noticed me coming and quickly put the scrunchy around her locks and fashioned a high ponytail.

"By the way, my name is Angelica and thank you for the offer of dinner. I also want to thank you for making me feel special when Jimbo fell during the competition. He's going to be all right but we're out for the rest of the show. My younger brother Tommy is watching over him to make sure he's ok. The vet checked him and told us not to worry, but we still do."

I introduced myself and we talked as the show progressed. She pointed out things about the horse or the rider. I got a real education. Through the course of the afternoon, she moved herself closer and closer to me. By the main event she was snuggled up against me, holding my hand and draping hers across my legs. She smelled as good as she looked. I don't know if it was her shampoo or perfume, I do know she didn't smell like horse. Her body was soft. She made a point of rubbing it against me. More than once she'd rub her breast against my arm. She was also making contented little sounds as we sat watching the activity.

"Are you staying for the rodeo?" I stupidly asked. How was I to know that her brother Tommy was one of the best bull riders in Central Texas? He'd do 8 seconds for sure. I asked Angelica if she wanted me to stay. In response, she grabbed my by the shirt, pulled me down and planted her lips on mine. She grabbed my ass and pulled me close. Instinctively my hand traveled up her side. She grabbed it and placed it on her left breast as she continued the kiss. She not only smelled good, she tasted good and felt good as well. As she broke the kiss and we separated, the group of young people behind us applauded. There were a bunch of 'way to go' and 'sick 'em, tiger' comments as well as at least one 'you go, girl'. Angelica blushed again. This time I saw it rise from the depths of the chasm of her cleavage, rising over the swell of her breasts and flowing up her neck to her cheeks. She ducked her head into the protection of my chest and arms and I held her close. Her inside hand naturally fell down to my leg and her hand grasped my leg no more than two inches from my rapidly filling cock.

When it had expanded fully, it nudged her hand. She looked down and quickly pulled her hand away. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

That's all I let her get out before I kissed her quiet. "Don't you fret. You know you have an effect on men, and at least now you know I am a man who finds you desirable. Like the saying goes, if I tell you that you have a beautiful body, will you hold it against me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.