The Wallet - Cover

The Wallet

Copyright© 2011 by MattHHelm

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I found it at an estate sale in Dallas. The strange markings and engraving on it intrigued me. The flashback dream about it frightened me. I began to explore the possibilities of this wallet. It opened a whole new world to me. This fantasy is a little different Somewhere in Time Saga.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel  

Applause. Someone was clapping. We turned simultaneously toward the door. Standing in the doorframe was Shelly. Her clothes were on the floor under her. Her nipples were standing erect and her shaved pussy was dripping. She had been playing with herself as she watched us in our lovemaking. Now she was ready to join in.

She climbed on the bed and took my cock in her hands, stroking gently. She turned her head slightly and locked lips with Betsy. She moved her head down and kissed on her neck, sucking slightly. She continued down Betsy's front to her large globes. I found out they were 34F and all natural. She bit down on a nipple and Betsy shook in orgasmic bliss. All this time Shelly didn't miss a beat, stroking my cock in a steady rhythm that had me ready to go again.

We rearranged ourselves on the bed. I lay in the middle. Betsy mounted my cock and slid almost all the way down. She let out a sigh of pleasure as she slowly stroked herself with hip flexes. Shelly was busy also. She had mounted my head, renewing her membership in the Mustache Riders Club of America. She was as sweet tasting as ever. I could lick and suck that sweet pussy all day long. For the next four hours we tried every possible combination we could. Betsy got her virgin ass fucked and loved it once the pain lifted. She was riding my pole, Shelly had half her fist stuffed up in Betsy's cunt and her mouth was latched on Betsy's clit, tongue flicking away. Talk about tight, when she came everything stopped as Betsy clamped down on both of us.

We invited Shelly to stay the night, but she begged off. She had to get going home to her husband. She said she'd be back soon and waved as she left. Betsy and I went back to bed. We snuggled and spooned. My arm and hand hung over her side, cupping her flesh. We were soon asleep. I'm sure I dreamed, but I don't remember it.

I just love Sunday. Sleep in late, no worries. The sun was streaming in the window, refracting into a multitude of color because of the sun-catcher hanging there. It was a gift from mom, one that I'd kept for over 20 years. She told me it was for luck. Yeah, some luck. Two weeks after my birthday, dad's truck was forced off the road by some ass hole. Dad's truck wrapped itself around a big old oak tree. The guy behind Dad slammed on his brakes and jumped out the help. When he got to the truck Dad was gone. They never did get the guy that caused it, but it was not because they weren't looking. Dad was a volunteer fireman too, and everyone was pissed. If they had caught the guy, well...

Mom started drinking after that. She was lonely, I guess. She only had me; Grams and gramps were gone when I was little. She drank herself to death. I was about 25 at the time. I still miss her terribly. If only...

I stretched in the warmth of the rays. Turning to the right, I stroked the body beside me. She turned over as her eyes opened and she looked up at me.

"Morning, sunshine" I said. "Are you hungry?"

"Oooh, you got it in one, handsome." Betsy purred. "What are you going to have for breakfast?"

"Oh, I don't know, how about a little fur pie?" I quipped.

"Nooooo. She's sore! Ward, you were a little too rough on the Beaver last night." She said in a respectable June Cleaver imitation. "Let her rest up a bit before you abuse her again!"

So, we got up, did our morning obligatories, got dressed and headed out to the LaQuinta on 610. Why? Because LaQuinta is Spanglish for "Next door to Denny's". I ordered the Steak and eggs, she got the pancake and eggs special and we spent the next hour talking. She told me about herself and admitted that I was a spur of the minute decision. She had a sort of boyfriend but they weren't exclusive. Betsy would probably end up being a once in awhile fuck buddy like Shelly. I'd be willing to bet we'd get together once in awhile, even adding Shelly when she was available. I dropped her back at the store in time for her regular shift and then headed back home.

I decided to get some quality rays, and after I parked the Shelby, I changed into my suit, got the lotion and brought the paper with me. I had an electric cooler in the fenced in back yard and I pulled a cold Sprite from it. Since the yard was surrounded by a high fenced and there were no two story houses next door, once I got settled, I shucked the trunks for that overall tan. I oiled up and stretched out on the big beach towel I'd laid down. I plugged in the ear buds to the touch and I was set. I set the alarm app for two hours and settled down. I'd tan first and read later.

The alarm went off before I knew it. I turned over and set it again. This time it went even faster. I was thinking about the wallet, wondering what the extent of its powers was. I had a few ideas of what I wanted to try that I'd gotten from reading stories on the internet. Some were really weird, but they would wait until later. I was done with the sun, so I picked up the stuff and went back inside. I had decided my course of action. I put on t-shirt and shorts and was ready to test the wallet some more.

I picked up the wallet from the table beside the bed where I kept it. I examined the thing again and found nothing different. I thought Krugerrands, fifteen in a velvet pouch. The wallet didn't look any different than it had. I opened it and peered inside. There was a velvet pouch. I pulled it out and it was heavy. Funny the wallet hadn't felt that heavy. I opened the pouch and as I suspected, there were 15 South African gold Krugerrands.

My next thought was 594 caret blue diamond. I opened the wallet again and there it was. A raw, uncut flawless blue diamond.

Then I got another idea. I had to be very specific on this one. I cogitated on what words I was going to use. I was ready so here's what I did.

Speaking aloud I said "I want to have a Polaroid picture of Shelly laying on my bed asleep that was taken two minutes ago."

I took the picture out of the wallet and looked at it. Yes, it was a picture of Shelly on my bed, asleep. I got up and softly moved over to the door. I gently turned the knob and looked in. Damn, it worked! There on the bed was Shelly, sound asleep. She was nude, like last night. Oh yeah, this was good! I quietly closed the door and hurried back into the living room.

"I want to have a Polaroid picture of Shelly back in her own bed, asleep, taken two minutes ago." I opened the wallet and there was the picture. This time I kept the wallet with me and I opened the door to the bedroom again. She was gone! Now that's something. But it was just the beginning. I wondered if it would work with time extended out. There was only one way to find out.

Steeling myself for whatever would happen I spoke again "I want a Polaroid picture of Charlene Nobles as she was ten minutes before I took her virginity taken in the bedroom two minutes ago and she doesn't need to be asleep. She will think nothing of it and believe I look like I did then." I removed the picture and there she was. In the picture she was as pretty as I remembered. Turning to the bed, she was just as pretty in person. I leaned over and swapped a little spit with her. Her hands were all over my body, just like before. But I wasn't the bumbling little kid of fifteen anymore. I gently pushed her back down and dove in. She wasn't expecting that. No one at school ever ate pussy. The boys expected the blow job, but none of them were man enough to give as well as take. Charlene had heard talk of college boyfriends doing it but none of her friends had experienced it firsthand. I was going to give her a memory she'd never forget, overriding what actually happened.

Her lips were framed with the sparse light brown fur I'd remembered. I nibbled her inner leg as I moved upwards. Involuntarily her legs closed and then she forced them open again. She was making little cooing sounds as I began working on her lips. She flinched when I first laid my tongue on her clitoris.

Oooh, that feels soooo goooood" she groaned in pleasure. "Where did you learn to do that?"

The question had to be rhetorical. She didn't want an answer; she just didn't want me to stop, so I didn't. I spent the next hour pleasuring her with my tongue. She was flooding my mouth with her juices. She was more than ready and so was I. I slowly made my way up her lithe body. Her C cup breasts were capped with sharp points. She'd been playing with them as I ate her. I sucked one into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue at the same moment I flicked her clit with my probing finger.

"Iiieeee," she screamed as she orgasmed again. "Please, please, Pleeaasse! In me, NOW!

I was taught to obey orders, so I obliged. I slowly pushed my cock into her canal. Her legs were wide open and she was tight as a drum. I moved slowly so I wouldn't hurt her, like the other time. She was impatient. Using her legs she pulled me deep inside her and she came again. Since I was already there, I began my stroke in and out. She was more than ready and showed no sign of pain. I increased speed and her legs clenched me to her, assuring I'd go all the way in. She began bucking like a wild bronco, causing me to pound her pussy. My release was coming too soon. Geometry, think geometry, algebra, calculus, physics! Cos Ɵ = A/H C2 = A2 + B2 x= -b ±√ b2 – 4ac / 2a Fg = G m1m1 / d2 3.00E8 m/s 5.98E24 kg PV=nRT. It was working. The pressure eased up a little as I continued stroking a little slower. Charlene was in a continual state of orgasm now. Every little bit she'd contract and bunch up as the feelings coursed through her. She assisted the process by twisting and pulling on her nipples.

She held up with this treatment until the feeling built in me again. This time there was no stopping. I continued to pound into her as I blasted a full stream of swimmers into her. Over and over I shot more cum in her and she screamed out her orgasm when the hot jism splashed against her cervix. I could feel her insides pulse, dipping into the reservoir of sperm that was building up inside her. If she hadn't just finished her period two days ago, she'd be pregnant for sure. We'd planned our tryst well those many years ago. I fell off to the side and held her. We made out, tongue's battling each other for a long time after. My hands roamed her nubile young body and she had hers all over me. She ended up stroking me hard again and we made love. She was no longer needy like at the first. It was a slow, luxurious, wonderful experience she would dream about for the rest of her life. I know I would remember this. After another hour or so, she drifted off to sleep, just like before. I eased out of bed and made my wish.

"I want a picture of Charlene asleep in her own bed at 2 in the morning on the 8th of April 1985 taken two minutes ago." I pulled the picture out of the wallet and looked at the bed. It was empty. I still had the memories of our affair and eventual breakup as she outgrew me. I remember the dent in the locker I put with my fist when she told me we were through. She broke my heart that day. I vowed that would never happen again. It did only once since then. Mom. I took a long shower. It has a flash heater and the water is never cold. It helps with the aches and pains of my aging body. My aging body! That's next. I had to think, I was at my physical best when I was 27. I'd finally gotten into good enough shape to do the April 18th Marathon. Runners know it and hate it, especially Heartbreak Hill. It is 26 miles, 385 yards of self inflicted torture. The Boston Marathon was a dream since high school. I ran, others played football. My Junior year I convinced the geometry teacher to coach cross country and we started a team with seven runners, the minimum for a team. Senior year we won the conference championship providing more All Sports Trophy points than any other team that year.

OK, so that works. "I want a picture of me, my body as buff as it was just before the Marathon, but with no change of age. I'm to be totally fit and the picture was taken two minutes ago." I turned to the mirror and there I was, as I looked back then. I felt good, too. I knew at that moment I was going to enjoy using the wallet.

I had a lot of other things I wanted to try. It was getting late and I was hungry so I quickly dressed and grabbed the wallet and the keys. I had a wicked thought. "I wish I had a new emerald green Tesla Roadster convertible to drive." I looked in the wallet. A title, inspection receipt and insurance card were accompanied by a set of keys. I stepped outside and there in the drive, behind the Shelby was a shiny green Tesla. The plate said ELECTRK. It is the fastest street electric car built. And the range is in the neighborhood of 200 miles per charge at about one dollar per charge.

Man was it smooth. Not absolute quiet, but so silent it was stark in comparison with the tuned pipes on the Shelby. I got up to I-35 and though I'd take a short ride before eating over on Restaurant Row. Heading North, I picked up speed. I was literally flying past the traffic, which was light this afternoon. Sunday usually is though, that's why I took the road north to Denton. The built in radar detector turned red. I took the lead foot off the accelerator and the regenerative braking slowed me down to the speed limit in 2 seconds. I crested the small rise and there he was, on the side with the handheld unit pointing out of the crack of the partially open door. Grinning I kept on trucking as the yellow corvette I passed a couple miles back shot over the top of the hill. Watching in the rear view mirror I chuckled as the lights came on and the Corvette scrambled. He whooshed past me and the Mustang cruiser zipped in pursuit. I decided to follow and pushed the peddle down a bit. I held at 88 mph. They were running about 120 but I was pretty sure the cop had called backup. At the top of the next hill my hunch proved out. In the distance I could see the lights of the Mustang and further away more lights across the roadway. They had a road-block all set up. I slowed down and took the next exit, did a double left and headed back to Restaurant Row. I felt like steak and the Rodehouse had the best steak and tail around.

I ordered mine medium rare, with garlic mashed potatoes and the house salad and Catalina dressing. I had them bring me Sprite no ice and I was set. As I waited, I watched. The wait staff had almost completely changes since the last time I was in. Only Carol was still there. Carol was a bit over fifty, still put together nicely and she could flirt as well as the young ones. She surely made as much in tips as the big breasted (fake) blonde (fake) college student. I liked Carol. She always wore Ciara perfume and that always turns me on. During a lull in traffic, she stopped by my table to chat. I found out she was born same day and year as my mother so she was 56. She looked younger, except the crows feet belied that. She was one of the few I could have my way with but didn't. Sometime I might try that out, but she was a friend more than anything else. Shortly, Mimi, my server brought my food and Carol excused herself while I dug in. It didn't take long, but I was full when I finished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.