Tempest
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story takes place in 1935, the height of the great depression. It is the story of Tempest, the stunningly sexy and beautiful daughter of a fraudulent, itinerant preacher. Her father Jacob, has lusted after her for years. She is now 17 and lives in fear of him and the other men around the touring religious revival show. They travel in wagons through Illinois, Missouri and Iowa. One day, her life changes forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   First  

I awakened when my door opened. "Come," Ayala said. "Prepare for dinner."

"Yes Ayala." She picked up my cuffs and clamped them on me. She opened a drawer, took out a brush and bade me to sit. It hurt as she untangled my long hair.

"You must have your hair brushed at all times." She hissed at me. "I will not look bad because of a slave."

"Yes Ayala."

"Soon you will be expected to be perfect."

"How will I learn to move like you?"

"It is called Tai Chi. You will join the others in tomorrow's class, taught by me."

"What is it?"

"Tai Chi is a Chinese form of fighting without weapons. I use it to teach personal defense and slow, graceful movement. It will take time to learn. Where you must be perfect is in obedience and submission. Don't think, just do."

"You'll teach me to defend myself?"

"I can't see why you would ever need to, but yes."

"Good. I never want to be raped again."

"You hated your Father. You have every right to. His was the ultimate betrayal for a daughter. But try to leave it in the past. You will know pain here, but never betrayal."

I chewed on that. "Will I look like the other girls?" I had noticed there were muscles moving under their smooth skin during sex with them. They just seemed sleeker, somehow.

"Oh yes. Everyone thinks you're sexy now? Just wait."

I nodded. I would do this well. "I see your resolve. Excellent." She was done with my hair. I felt so pampered, like never in my life. "I love it here. This is where I belong." I thought with delight. "I will embrace the pain when it comes." I looked at Ayala and was sure she knew exactly what I was thinking.

She kissed my lips. "I've made this journey too." She whispered, turned and led me downstairs. My mind was racing, pondering all she had said. I knew I was intelligent and now I was also being shown how ignorant I was. "I'll use one to fix the other." I thought.

The aroma from the kitchen made my mouth water. We went into the kitchen. Otter had a little baby pig on a huge platter. It was split open with legs splayed wide. Steam rose from it and many vegetables surrounded it. Its skin was crisp and brown. Saliva burst in my mouth. I'd eaten slop all my life and excellently cooked food with the best ingredients was almost as enticing as the sex.

"Salome and Easy, set the table. Sura and Mira, set the dining room for three."

"Yes, Mistress," we all chimed. I was able to help Salome this time, not just stand there. We had it set in perfectly in a jiffy.

"You two, take these to the dining room." We took platters of steaming suckling pork and vegetables to the dining room. The sun was setting and candles had been lit. It was dazzling. We hurried back to the kitchen. Mason was there and was leaving out the back door with another platter. His eyes devoured me.

I ignored him and Otter gave me a bowl of salad to carry to the dining room. I had just set it on the table when Ayala and My Master arrived. Both were dressed formally. Then Otter arrived, without her apron. Ayala shooed us out of the room with a glance. My Master never even looked at me.

It upset me, to be ignored. Then the plate of food steaming into my nostrils yanked me out of my head. I cut the pork with my fork. It was so tender it didn't really cut, it just fell apart. I tasted it.

"Oh, that's good. I've never had food so good."

"Gosh Easy, what did you eat before?" asked Salome.

"Slop and not enough of it. Since My Master took me, I've eaten something wonderful and new everyday. I don't know how many times I ate eternal soup."

"What's that?"

"Soup that never stops cooking. They just keep adding whatever to it. Rabbits. Squirrels. Snakes. Root vegetables. Oatmeal. Barley. Dog. Anything."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.