Tempest - Cover

Tempest

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story takes place in 1935, the height of the great depression. It is the story of Tempest, the stunningly sexy and beautiful daughter of a fraudulent, itinerant preacher. Her father Jacob, has lusted after her for years. She is now 17 and lives in fear of him and the other men around the touring religious revival show. They travel in wagons through Illinois, Missouri and Iowa. One day, her life changes forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   First  

The next thing I knew, he was getting out of bed. The train had stopped. I knew we were in New Orleans and my training was about to begin. I stretched, amazed at the feel of silk, and cleanliness of my smooth, lush body.

"Come. Get dressed." I looked at the sour, threadbare blouse and dress on the floor.

"Yes. I see. You will never wear such dirty rags again."

"Thank you, Master." I wrinkled my nose at the odor emanating from my clothes. And to think, only yesterday I had to be intimidated into taking them off!

He led me out the back of the car, locking the door. We walked out onto the platform in the morning light. It was hot and humid. We walked off the platform and into yet another Union Station. People looked at us. Now I realized how odd we were. A handsome, beautifully dressed man with a beautiful woman dressed like a dirty rag picker clutching his arm. It made me angry. I straightened up and walked tall.

"Ah, little slave. You have pleased me yet again. Yes. Let them look. I am handsome. You are beautiful. They are all jealous of us anyway."

We emerged into the morning sunlight. Mason waited with the car door open. Everyone stared as we slipped into the back and Mason closed the door behind us. I ripped open the blouse and threw it off in disgust. My skirt went next.

"Yes, they do stink."

"Yes Master. I did not know any better."

"And how will you get into my house?"

"However I have to, Master."

He threw his head back and laughed.

"Oh well done, slave. Well done."

I looked out the window, amazed at the sights of New Orleans. I loved the strange trees. They were tall and smooth, with a tuft of odd leaves at the top. Like Master's cock hair, I giggled to myself. Colored people were everywhere, in many shades from dark black to a light tan. There was less traffic than St. Louis and more wagons. The buildings were shorter and many had balconies almost overhanging the street. The car slowed and pulled into a driveway. Mason jumped out, unlocked and opened a tall, ornate gate. The car eased up the drive and Mason got out to close and lock the gate. He drove the car up a curving drive and stopped in front of a huge mansion.

"Home, little slave."

He helped me out of the car and I looked in amazement, forgetting my nakedness. I saw a gleaming white palace surrounded by green lawns and the funny trees. Massive white columns held up a third story. I saw a gushing fountain and neatly trimmed bushes.

"You live here in this palace?"

"Master."

"Oh! You live here, Master?"

"Yes."

The door opened and two people rushed out. Then another woman glided out like a dream behind them.

"Welcome home, Sir." The man bowed. The man was dressed in a black suit. Later I learned it was called a tuxedo. The woman did a funny dip, holding her skirt and apron wide. Neither one had a second glance for my nakedness. "Welcome home, Sir."

The other woman glided to a halt. She looked me up and down with interest. Somehow it didn't really bother me to be naked before her.

"Ayala, she was called Tempest. She will be trained. Then I will name her." I shivered at the tone in his voice. "She's also the most responsive girl I've ever had. In the last 24 hours she climaxed 14 times. And when she does, her juices spray out of her."

"14 times? Impressive." She looked at me, tapping her chin. "Yessssssss. I see the potential."

He gripped my chin; looked in my eyes and said, "Don't disappoint me."

"No Master. Never." I saw an elegant eyebrow rise as Ayala looked at me.

"Interesting." She murmured and gestured for me to follow her. She was so poised, that I followed her meekly. She didn't walk, she glided like a swan. She was tall, with light brown skin, high small breasts and long reddish hair. She wore a dress like a tube, and I soon realized there was nothing underneath. Sometimes, as she walked it would pinch between her buttocks. Her body was lithe, flaring at the hips and her ass was round and tight.

She was so impressive that I felt very small. I followed her into my Master's mansion. The entryway floor was blocks of white and black tile. Then I stopped in shock.

Three naked, young women were kneeling on the floor. Their knees were wide apart and they had their arms behind them, gripping their elbows. I remembered that from the bedroom on the train. Their heads were held high with their faces pointed up, which thrust their firm tits out. All three had a gleaming silver collars on with rings on the sides and in front. Then I noticed they also wore cuffs with rings on their ankles and wrists.

Ayala looked at me. "Your sister slaves. They belong to your Master. The blonde one is called Salome, the brunette is Mira and the black haired one is Sura." I saw their names on their collars. That is when it really hit me. Soon I was going to be a slave for real wearing a collar with a new name and kneeling like them.

She gestured at them. "You may speak."

They all turned their heads to look at me. Salome said, "You are very beautiful."

Mira and Sura looked at me with lust filled eyes.

"I can't wait to taste you." Salome said.

Ayala laughed, "Predators indeed," she said.

I shivered to be looked at like that from naked women. They all appeared to be in their early 20's and quite lovely. They were also shaven and I could see their pussies clearly.

Ayala gestured at them. "That is one of many things you will learn." The sight of them kneeling, knees wide apart, aroused me and I felt my moist pussy lips ooze. Ayala led me past doorways opening onto smooth, waxed wooden floors gleamed in the morning light, displaying fine furniture, paintings and draped windows.

Ayala gave me a moment and said. "Come, slave. I will show you your room."

She led me under a huge, curving staircase to a small corridor and then a door. She opened the door and led me down another corridor and then up a staircase. We went down yet another corridor, passing doors with nameplates on them for the other girls. She stopped in front of another door with an empty nameplate and opened it. The room was large and a carpet covered the floor. In the corner, a large bed sat next to a cabinet with a lamp on it. The bed had tall, carved wooden posts at each corner that were connected at the top. There were many rings on the posts. Across the room was a sofa with a low table in front of it. There was also a bookcase with many books and a desk. All I had ever been given to read was the bible. It was a vision from heaven.

"Come" she said. She led me another door and opened it. It was a bathroom with a tub, shower, flush toilet, bidet, sink and cabinets.

"For me, Mistress?"

"I am not your Mistress, just Ayala. Yes, it's for you. Our Master expects his slaves to wash and shave everyday." I looked at her face. She was beautiful in a different way than I had ever seen.

"Are you a slave?" I asked timidly.

"I will answer this one question. I am, but now I am not used as one." She turned away from me.

"Wash and shave, slave." She said and closed the door as she left. I was and now I am not used as one? "What did that mean?" I wondered.

Feeling dirty from having to wear my old clothes in the train station, I went to the tub, turned the red faucet and marveled as the water turned from cold to hot. I mixed it until it felt good. There was a round tub next to the tub. I twisted it open and smelled flowers. I dumped some of it in the water. Bubbles formed quickly and I smelt an aroma such as I had never had smelled before. Later, I learned it was lavender.

Groaning with pleasure, I slipped into the warm tub. Never had I felt such delight unless it was my Master, using me, making me come. I washed my hair, using the odd handle to spray myself. I lingered until I saw tips of my fingers were wrinkled. I panicked, wondering if it was permanent. I rose out of the bath to see a naked girl looking at me.

"Hi." It was Mira. She was short, sleek and sexy. Her skin was dusky, her breasts high and firm. Her cinnamon colored hair curved around her face and was cut along her jaw. There was a dusting of freckles across her nose. The cuffs and collar was all she wore.

"I can see why he bought you." Her gaze raked me up and down. She licked her lips. "You're the sexiest girl I've ever seen."

"I, uh, I'm Tempest."

"Not anymore. Master will give you a new name. Have you shaven?"

"No."

Mira slipped forward. Her hip first gait caused me to flush hotly. She yanked a towel off the bar and dried me. The towel was so soft!

"Sit on the edge of the tub." She turned on the water, went to a cabinet and came back with soap and a razor. "Raise your arm." She soaped my armpit and expertly shaved it. I raised my other arm and she shaved. "We often shave each other. It's easier for someone else to do it. I lowered my arm, aroused by her sexuality. She kissed me softly.

"Mmmm, you are exquisite," she whispered. Mira parted my knees and sat cross-legged in the tub. "What a pretty pussy. It's kind of red, though. Master must have fucked you a lot."

"Many times. I lost count." She leaned forward and kissed my clit. "I'll be gentle." She said. Then she shaved my pussy and my legs. She rinsed me with the hand shower and dried me off. The towel and her hands rubbing me made tingle with desire.

I was so clean! She had me sit in front of a mirror and she brushed out my long hair.

Then she took me by the hand and led me to bed. Her assuredness made me comply. She had me sit on the edge of the bed and urged me to lie back. She knelt so gracefully I felt like a clod. Mira parted my knees and her tongue lashed wetly over my clit.

Then her tongue slipped into me, again and again. It was very different, being eaten by a woman. She knew exactly how much or how hard or how long to please me. When I came, I howled at the ceiling, moaning my pleasure and spraying her face.

Mira sat up, looking a little shocked. Her face and chest were covered with my juices.

"I'm sorry Mira, its just way I am."

"Sorry? Its really sexy."

"That's what Master said."

"Lick it off me," she kind of moaned at me and lay on the bed. I crawled over to her and began with her face. When I got to her lips, she kissed me hotly. Our tongues swirled and she moaned into my mouth. When I got to her tits, I was on fire again. I nipped at her nipples and my hand slid down her belly to cup her shaven mound. Mira moaned and her hips rose against my hand.

"Eat me ... Eat meeeeeeeeee." She moaned. My clit sparked hotly at me and then she pinched my nipple. I nibbled down her belly and found her clit. Mira took me by the hips and then we were eating each other, moaning. I heard the door open and looked up. It was Sura and Salome. They pounced. In an instant, I was on my back. Mira was straddling my face as I ate her wildly. Sura was crouched between my legs sucking on my clit and fingering me. Salome had squeezed my tits together and nipping my nipples. I heard footsteps.

"Watch out Sura, she sprays like a fire hose when she comes, which she does frequently."

His voice set me off again. I bucked like a pony, raising my hips and splattering Sura. Mira groaned and moisture filled my mouth. I heard Salome grunt and saw that the Master had entered her from behind. It made me jealous.

Then I realized, I belonged to him, not he to me.

He fucked her for a few minutes while we watched then and he said to Mira, "Get the cream."

"Yes, Master." She instantly went to the bathroom and came back with a jar. He pulled out of Salome and Mira bent over at her waist. She swallowed every inch of him effortlessly.

After a moment she pulled off of him, knelt and applied the white cream to his cock. Then Salome reached back and spread her cheeks apart. My Master stepped up to her ass and as she moaned, he slid smoothly all the way into her bud.

He gestured to Mira. Instantly she rolled over and presented her ass to him, right next to Salome. My Master turned to Mira and she smeared more cream on him.

"Open up the new slave," He said. I rolled over and joined Salome and Mira.

My Master went to Mira. She spread her cheeks and he stroked into her, hard and fast. "Oooooohh, Master," she moaned.

I felt Mira's small finger enter me, rotating and twisting. Soon, I had all of hers in me and I felt my asshole relax. Mira felt it too.

"She's ready, Master." He slipped out of Sura and Mira applied more cream. He gestured to her and all four of us were lined up in a row, asses in the air, tits pressed into the bed and spreading our cheeks with our hands. It occurred to me that spreading our cheeks did nothing to ease his entry. It was an act of submission. I felt Master's cock press against me. A moan leaked out of me as he forced his cock into my tight, untrained ass. The pressure increased and I felt him slide all the way into me. It hurt. The soap on the train had worked much better. He locked his hands on my shoulder, withdrew and then powerfully thrust into my ass. I cried out in shock and not a little pain. My Master pounded me violently. My tract ached and the pain merged with the molten center of me.

"Uh ... Uh ... Uh ... Uh ... Uh ... Uh..." He grunted as his cock slid home. My hands dropped to the mattress. He slapped my ass with a loud, painful smack. "Put your hands back!" He growled at me. I obeyed instantly. "Mira, get the crop." I felt a burst of fear. "What is a crop, I wondered?" My Master continued to ravage me. My pussy sparked and juice flowed down my inner thighs.

Then there was a whistling smack and pain exploded from my back and I cried out from the shock of it. Master was whipping me! He continued to thrust violently into me as he whipped my back. As he beat me, my back grew warm and then hot. I cried and sobbed into the mattress. Then the heat from my back seeped deeper into me and merged with the heat from my pussy and ass. The blistering orgasm that resulted shattered me and I must have fainted.

When I woke, I was still presenting my ass. I quickly grabbed my cheeks. My back burned. My Master was pounding Mira. Then he pulled out and took Sura. He made two savage thrusts into her and then slammed himself into Salome. Then he slammed it back into me. He went back down the line of us. When he got back to me, I felt him tense up and his cock swelled hugely inside me. I sighed, "Oh Master, come in me..." He pulled out, gripping his cock and jumped up on the bed, towering over us. Then the semen arced out of him and splashed all over our backs as he shouted his pleasure, panting and sweaty. I was stunned by his assault on my body and the incredible power of my orgasm.

He jumped off the bed. "You have all pleased me greatly," and left the room.

Salome turned to me and very gently began to lick off his semen. Sura and Mira licked each other clean. Then Salome went to the bathroom and returned with a cream. She gently smoothed it on my burning back. Sura came over and licked My Master's come off of Salome.

"Why did he whip me?" I asked her softly.

"You removed your hands without permission." The burning eased as the numbing cream took effect. I staggered to the bathroom, peed and washed my face. When I came out, Ayala was there.

"Come here," she said to me. She turned me to inspect my back. "Did anyone treat her?"

"Yes, Ayala. I did," said Salome.

"You'll be sore for a couple of days. I know how it feels." Ayala said. "Come, slaves it's time for lunch." She led us down a back staircase into the kitchen. It was huge, spotlessly clean and smelled divine. A woman heard us enter and turned. She looked me over. "Yes. Now I see what all the fuss has been about." Her skin was coppery and her hair raven black with streaks of gray. She was lithe and quite beautiful. I saw echoes of her looks in My Master. She saw my eyes widen. "Mmm, aren't you a sharp one. Yes, I'm his mother. My English name is Otter."

"Salome, set the table," she said and looked at me, "And you watch how she does it. I'll expect you to set it tomorrow. Perfectly, or your Master will punish you again. Mira, set the dining room table for three."

"Yes, Mistress."

Salome went to a huge cupboard and opened the doors. I'd never seen so many dishes before.

"You all may speak."

"First we need placemats." She picked up 4 rectangles of beautiful cloth and placed one exactly in front of each chair. "They must be centered before each chair. Next, the lunch plates. She set one on each placemat, exactly centered. Silverware is next. Come." She gestured to me. "Take these," and she handed me 4 small forks, 4 big forks, 4 big spoons, 4 small spoons and 4 knives. They were silver and surprisingly heavy. "Watch. Hand me the forks." Salome carefully placed a large fork on the left side the plate and then a small fork outside it. "Forks on the left, parallel and aligned at the base. Knives on the right also aligned at the base. Then the little spoon and then the big spoon go here. Come." Salome went back to the cupboard. I followed her and she handed me small pieces of cloth and two glasses. She took two more glasses. "The napkins go outside the forks. Glasses here." I looked at it carefully. "Looks easy enough," I thought. "This is a setting for us. Settings for the Master are different." She said.

Sura came over with a platter of roasted chicken. It smelled wonderful; spicy and tangy.

"Salome, come and get the rice."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Slave, bring the salad and the iced tea to the table."

"Yes, Mistress." All the settings were carefully served and tea poured in the glasses.

Mira appeared, "The dining room is ready Mistress."

"All 4 of you will carry these platters to the dining room. Ayala will serve us."

I carried the salad. Salome had a bowl of what looked like stew. "Mmmm, gumbo," she whispered to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.