Tempest
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story takes place in 1935, the height of the great depression. It is the story of Tempest, the stunningly sexy and beautiful daughter of a fraudulent, itinerant preacher. Her father Jacob, has lusted after her for years. She is now 17 and lives in fear of him and the other men around the touring religious revival show. They travel in wagons through Illinois, Missouri and Iowa. One day, her life changes forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   First  

When I woke up, I saw a city appearing though the windshield. We passed a sign welcoming us to St. Louis. The city was huge and cars and trucks where everywhere. The traffic was dense, the sidewalks crowded. We pulled up to an imposing building. It was stone and had a red roof. Over the doorway, I read "Union Station."

Legion slid the window open that separated us from the driver. "Take the car to be loaded and bring my overnight bag to my Pullman."

"Yes, sir."

"Come," He held out his hand to me. When we walking into the station, I was acutely aware of my unbound breasts. My large nipples were poking through the blouse and could be seen clearly. I felt my face heat up. I wished for my bra and suddenly realized it was still in the car.

He saw my blush, "You will learn to not be ashamed of your body. You are extraordinarily sexy and beautiful."

I blushed redder, "Thank you, Master," I whispered. Every man who saw me, stared at me with hot, lust filled eyes. They stared at my breasts the most. I tried to shelter behind the Master, clutching his arm. Then I noticed all lot of the women looking at him too.

I didn't realize what a stunning couple we were. He was handsome, well built and dressed impeccably. I was stunningly beautiful and sexy, but dressed like a migrant worker. When we got the ticket window, the Master said, "I have a private Pullman I want taken to New Orleans. I also have a car I wish to transport."

"Yes sir. There is a train departing at 5:40 today. It arrives at 6:15 tomorrow morning."

"That will do."

"It's $800 to tow the Pullman and $75 to transport the car." Almost $1000! I had never seen 100 dollars, never mind a thousand.

He reached into his pocket and withdrew a thick wallet. The clerk was staring at my breasts and I saw him lick his lips. Legion riffed out 9, 100 dollar bills like it was nothing. I was stunned at his wealth to be so casual about spending $900. It hardly made a dent in the thickness of his wallet, either.

The clerk made change, tearing his eyes off my breasts. "A porter can take you to car storage, sir. Do you wish to board now?"

"Yes." I felt a warm wave rush through me. He had said he would have me again on the train. I felt my sex moisten and my nipples harden at the thought. I pressed myself against his arm and felt all the hot, staring eyes on me a he led us to a porter. He was mid-night black with white hair. He stared at my nipples too.

"Take us to car stowage, uncle."

"Yes sir." He led us out a side door and to another building. It was round and I was stunned to realize the whole inside of it turned to connect with many train tracks. We walked to a side door and there was a brick red car with a gleaming metal roof. He owned his own rail car! He tipped the porter. He led me up some steps up to a platform at the back of the car. He unlocked the door and ushered me in. It was an opulent bedroom. I blushed to see the huge bed. "I've slept in a cot my whole life." I thought. There were two other doors there too. He led me through one and out into a big room. I looked at the decorations in awe. It was thickly carpeted in a dark green. There were plants in tubs and thickly upholstered couches and chairs. As we walked on I saw a dining table, a bar and then a door leading out the other end. The Master walked to the bar and uncorked a bottle of red wine. He poured two glasses and handed me one.

"I've never had alcohol before, Master."

"It's about time you did. A little bit will relax you." I flushed and felt myself getting moister. I sipped. It was lush and fruity on my tongue.

"Remove those smelly clothes." I slowly unbuttoned the blouse and untied my skirt, trembling. His hot gaze made me shiver. How had I become shameless, so fast? I decided it was the powerful peaks, years of contempt for my Father and all he stood for and most of all the dominating, beautiful man before me.

"Drink up, slave. I want to fuck you again."

I shivered, shocked at his language, "Yes, Master." I drank the rest and felt a warm glow in my stomach. It made me a little dizzy too. "Master, I need the outhouse."

"As do I. Come then. It's called a bathroom."

I followed him through the bedroom and he opened the other door. I looked in amazement. It was all a smooth, creamy white stone. There was a huge bathtub with golden handles and a strange closet made of glass. And wonder of wonders, a flush toilet. I'd heard of them but never used one. And next to it, the strangest toilet I've seen. It had no seat, just a hard rim.

He saw my gaze. "It's called a bidet and you will learn to use it." He walked to the toilet, dropped his pants and sat. I looked on, shocked as he shat and peed right in front of me. When he was done, he wiped himself from a roll of paper mounted on the wall and flushed.

"Your turn, slave." Mortified, I sat on the smooth cool seat and went. I used the paper to clean myself. He led me into the bedroom.

"When did your blood last flow?"

Now I was really shocked. Men never talked of it. "I stopped 3 days ago, Master."

"Good, then I won't need a condom for a few more days."

My face got redder and he laughed at me. Suddenly he stepped up to me, took me in his arms and kissed me. It was wonderful. His tongue slipped between my lips and I opened my mouth for him. The kiss went on and on. I felt him harden against my lower belly. A flash of heat bathed me and I felt something run down my inner thigh. My sex, no, my pussy, was dripping. The master ran his hands down my back a cupped each cheek of my rear. He massaged them until I moaned into his mouth.

"Come."

"Yes, Master."

We went to the bedroom and he pulled the drapes and locked both doors. I was shivering in anticipation and my nipples were so hard they hurt.

"Remove my clothes."

"Yes, Master." With shaky hands I slipped off his jacket. It took some fumbling for me to figure out how to remove his cravat. As I unbuttoned his shirt, his hard, smooth chest appeared. I pulled the tails out of his pants and undid the last button. I unbuttoned the sleeves, looking at this beautiful man under my eyelashes. When I slipped the shirt off his shoulders, he kissed me again. I moaned with pleasure into his mouth and he ran a finger up and down the crack of my rear. These new sensations were so potent that I was panting with desire for him.

"Remove my pants."

"Yes, Master." Shaking with need, I unbuckled his belt, feeling his huge bulge underneath. He stepped out of his shoes and I slid his pants down his powerful thighs. I smelled that intoxicating aroma of him again. I helped him step out of them. Then I slipped off his socks.

"Kneel."

"Yes, Master."

"Continue."

Trembling, I grasped his under shorts at the hips and slid them down. His cock sprang into view.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh, Master. It's beautiful." It was a light tan and straight. The head bulged above it, a little shiny with moisture. I was certain I could get both hands on the shaft at once. And he expected me to take that monster into my throat? I leaned forward as I slid off his shorts. My forehead touched him and it sent a jolt of electricity through my button and my nipples. My moisture dripped on my calves.

"Take my balls into your mouth and gently suck them." Quivering, I ducked lower and took one in my mouth. His cock was pressing against my face, next to my nose as I massaged it with my tongue. He caressed my head. "Very good, slave." I felt so lewd it was hard to breathe. I switched to the other one, sucking gently.

"Suck my cock, little slave."

"Yes, Master."

I wrapped both hands around his shaft. Again, I marveled at how hard and soft it was at the same time. I felt saliva flood my mouth at the scent and proximity of him. Moaning, I swirled my tongue over the head, lapping at the musty liquor seeping out of the little slit.

"Much better, slave." He stroked my hair.

I took the upper hand off, took his head into my mouth, wrapped my lips around the shaft and sucked as hard as I could. With cheeks hollowing, I pushed my head down on him until it touched my throat. A wave of heat engulfed me. I pulled off of him and cried out as a powerful orgasm rushed through me.

"My little slave is wonderfully responsive. You were made for sex." Greedily, I fed him back into my mouth. Every time I sucked him in, I made sure to touch it to my throat. Speeding up, I gripped his hips until he began to stroke into me. I moaned around the hot shaft, hugely excited at what I could do to him. When he hit my throat, there was about 3 inches left.

He pulled it out of my mouth and I groaned with frustration.

"So eager..." He chuckled. "Get on your hands and knees on the bed."

"Yes, Master." I'd never felt such a soft bed. I got on my hands and knees as he walked up to me. His rigid pole was quivering hard. He stood right next to the bed, facing me. I crawled up to him and sucked his cock back into my steaming mouth. "He's changed the angle!" I thought. Now it was pointing right down my throat.

I used my whole body to suck him in and out. I pressed the head against the opening of my throat, moaning continuously. I could hear his breathing quicken and he stroked my back. I was fighting the urge to gag. The next time I went down, he thrust into me with his hips and suddenly, my forehead was pressed against his belly and my lips nestled in his hair. Coughing and choking, I sat back on my heels and gasped for air.

He let my breathing slow and then pulled my head back to him. My mouth opened and this time I lunged forwards and it slid into my throat again. I paused for a second.

"Excellent! Stay still."

He held my head tightly and stroked into my mouth, bottoming out in my throat every time. I was dizzy with lust and lack of air. Then he stopped, with just the head in my mouth. I felt it swell larger. He cried out, "OOOOOOOOHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSS." And a hot flood of come splattered my mouth and throat. I shivered all over and experienced an even more powerful orgasm as I swallowed his delicious emissions. He gripped my head and pumped more come into me. I swallowed and swallowed until he ran dry. His hands dropped and he stood in front of me, panting. I leaned forward and sucked him clean. He began to soften.

"That was a great suck for your second time. I was right, you were born for sex. And you came twice while sucking me too! When we get to New Orleans, your training will begin."

"Yes, Master." Training?

He went and sat on the sofa. "Stand on the bed," he ordered me.

He shook his head. "Those are the finest tits I've ever seen."

"Thank you, Master."

"Put your hands behind your back and grab your elbows." I blushed at how that thrust my tits out. "Turn around." I rotated for him.

"Ah, Venus emerges from the waves." What ever that meant. "You are the sexiest creature I have ever beheld."

"Thank you, Master."

"Come to me." A wave of heat engulfed me as I stepped down from the bed and went to stand before him. "Turn around." I turned and waited. "Bend over the waist and spread your legs." I spread and then bent, acutely aware of what he was seeing. His hands slid up the outside of my thighs. I felt hair tickle my rear and his hot, wet tongue lashed up and down my crack. Then his tongue flicked across my anus and I gasped in electric shock.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh, Master!" I cried. "That's wonderful." He pressed his tongue into me and then two fingers slipped into my pussy, split wide and began stroking in and out. I lost control.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, YES! Master. Eat me. Eat my little ass." A second later, I exploded into the most powerful orgasm yet. I sprayed my juice all over his chest and face. He slipped his fingers out and turned me around by the hips. I was amazed at what I saw. His face and chest were dripping.

"I've never seen a woman come like you."

"I'm sorry, Master."

"Sorry? It's sexy as hell." He patted the sofa on each side of his hips. "Stand here." He gave me a hand up and pulled me right up to him. "Spread your legs wider."

I did and he sucked my button into his mouth. "OH MASTER." I moaned, caressing his head. He nibbled it with his lips as it hardened. Then his tongue split my lips, licked down and jabbed into my passage. Over and over and over. I screamed and gushed on him again, collapsing onto his lap and gasping for air. He held me tightly for a moment and then kissed me. I went wild, licking my juices off his face and chest while he stroked my hair. He scooped me up, stood and set me on the bed.

"On your hands and knees. I want to fuck you from behind."

"Yes, Master." I shivered violently, rolled over and presented my ass to him. He captured my calves between his legs and then he slid his cock into me in one fast stroke.

"FUCK ME, MASTER," I wailed. Was it only last night I was a virgin, raped by her drunken father? I really had become a wanton slut.

He painfully gripped my hips and slammed into me. Waves of heat engulfed me and my belly went molten. I dropped my head to the bed and dug my fingers into it.

I could hear him, "Uh ... Uh ... Uh ... so fucking tight..." at each stroke and wet, meaty slap when his thighs hit mine.

I was moaning softly, "Fuck me, master ... fuck me harder ... oh ... Oh ... OH!" I had another shattering orgasm and my juice flowed out of me around his plunging cock. Then he hooked his fingers over my shoulders, locked me in place against him and rammed himself into me again and again and again...

"Uh ... Uh ... Uh ... fucking hot little slave ... so easy to make you come..."Uh ... Uh ... Uh ... AHHHHHHHHHHH"

I felt him expand and the warm flow of his come mixed with the heat from my molten belly. I cried out and my previous orgasm merged with a new one as his cock spewed warmth into me again and again.

Finally, it was over. He slipped out of me and I fell sideways on the bed, gasping for air. When I returned to the world, I heard water running. He walked up to me and helped me up. My legs were like jelly. It was so good. So good...

"Come." He took me to the bathroom and I saw the large glass closet had the door open. Water streamed down like rain from an opening up high. We stepped into it and he closed the door, letting warm water stream down on us. It was wonderful.

"Master, what is this called?"

"A shower." He handed me a bar of soap and a washcloth. "Clean me, Slave."

"Yes, Master." I got the washcloth soapy and scrubbed his hard, sculpted body. I felt a twisting sensation and realized it was lust, a deadly sin. I could have cared less. When I cleaned his cock, it began to grow and my lust peaked in me. I felt my pussy grow wet rapidly. I wanted him again.

"Pick me up, Master. Please." He lifted me and I wrapped my lags around his waist. I felt him at my entrance. "Please, Master, take me again ... please ... please..."

"My little slave is insatiable..." And his cock rammed into me. He leaned forwards, pressed me against the wall and pounded me hard, fast and deep. When I threw my head up and cried out, my mouth filled with falling water as I screamed with ecstasy. I felt air bursting out of my lungs on each powerful stroke. It was too much; I shivered and exploded, gushing down his legs.

He pulled out and put me down. "Turn around and bend at the waist." I did, trembling and braced myself against the wall of the shower. I looked over my shoulder as the soaped his hand with the washcloth. He turned the water off.

"We are going to try something new." His soapy finger raced up and down the crack of my ass and then he began to work it into my tight bud. I was shocked to say the least.

"Master, what ... I ... what..."

"Shhh, little slave, you will love this."

When his finger was all the way in, he rotated it around inside me. I gasped at the new sensation. It didn't hurt, but it made me ache.

He stroked my back with a soapy hand, "relax ... just relax..." After a few moments, the heat and the pleasure began to grow in me. His finger slipped out and then his thumb was in me, circling and stroking in and out.

I moaned. Was he going to fuck my bud?

His thumb slipped out and he pressed two fingers in me. I groaned, as this time it hurt.

"Oh Master, it hurts..."

"Shhhhh, just relax ... easy..." I felt his knuckles on my ass and he gently circled his fingers in me. My toes curled and hot waves circled out from my bud, like waves in a pond. His fingers were sliding in and out of me easily now. I felt him press three fingers into me. I was panting with increasing delight when a large soapy cock head pressed against me.

I shivered violently as it began to press me open. It felt impossibly huge. With a shout, the head of Master's cock entered my back passage.

He stroked by back with soapy hands, praising me, waiting. "The rest is easy," he said.

I sensed the washcloth as he put more soap on his cock. I felt the pressure as he eased it into me. Soon, he started to fuck me shallowly, slowly pressing deeper.

Heat melted my belly. "Oh Master," I cried, arching my back. He fucked me deeper and deeper until I felt his balls against my thighs and his wet hair tickled my ass. He pulled back until just the head was in me, paused, and slid his cock into me in one smooth stroke.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.