A Day in the Life - Cover

A Day in the Life

by Fast Eddy

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Erotica Sex Story: Mike comes home to help his mom

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mother   Son   Petting   .

I arrived home from school to hear my mother humming away on her sewing machine, in her shop downstairs. She was a professional seamstress for a number of men's clothiers in the area. She also made women's formal wear as well as alterations on all clothing. My dad was an over the road trucker and would be gone three to five days a week delivering widgets to and from Detroit to surrounding out of state factories.

Katie (my mom) was thirty four years young, stood five feet eight inches tall. She is a brunette with blue eyes and has long legs and large breasts. As usual, I dropped off my school books on the kitchen table and opened the refrigerator to pour some Vernors Ginger Ale into an ice filled glass. I then added a tablespoon of vodka to the mix and stirred. This would relax mom and ease her strained muscles from a day of sitting in the same position, sewing for hours.

I took the drink down to her in the shop and gave it to her as I asked her how her day was going. She stopped what she was doing to take a mini break and took the drink and sipped it. She loved the unique taste of the ginger ale; it was a treat that she engaged in only when I brought some home from the party store. As she nursed her drink we talked about our day, me at school and her in the shop. When she mentioned that she was sore I moved into position behind her and started rubbing her shoulders and neck with hands that were used to easing the tightness in her upper body and head daily.

I rubbed her shoulders and neck for a few minutes, then advanced my massage into her scalp, caressing her skull, paying special attention to her temples and face. Mom was relaxing as I continued stroking her head and shoulders with my fingers. Mom was leaning back, with her eyes closed, as I moved my massaging fingers to her neck and shoulders again. She was really into the relaxation I was administering when I slid my hands down the front of her housedress to quickly cup her large tits, lift them, gently squeeze, and just as quickly, rise back to her shoulders continuing my ministrations. She did not acknowledge my movements and I cupped her again, allowing even more time on the feeling of her massive boobs. She just sat back and reveled in the relaxing feeling of her sensuous massage. I was getting excited with the massage that I was giving to my sexy mother, furthering my caresses of her soft body. After a few more strokes down the front of her chest, I slid my hands down the front of her dress and into her bra, cupping her bare breasts and palming her enlarging nipples. She was off in a world all her own as I kneaded her massive boobs.

I bent over and began kissing her on her neck as I massaged her excited boobs. I was all over her kissing and feeling her. Soon I had her bra straps and the top of her dress down to her waist. I took one of her hardened nipples into my mouth and gently sucked and nursed it while squeezing the other nipple between my fingers as I vigorously kneaded it.

As I'm manipulating her large boobs, my other hand was sliding down her stomach to her panties, where I slipped my hand under the elastic waistband, and into her pubes. Mom was panting as I fingered her clit, eliciting a soft moan. I covered her slightly opened mouth with my own, slipping my tongue into her as I continued to fondle her sexy body, eventually sliding my middle finger into her moist slit. She squirmed at the pleasure that I was giving her, while I moved from behind her to in front where I slid my hands up her smooth thighs, bunching her housedress around her waist, feeling and caressing her soft legs as she sat there, responding to my manipulations. Mom continued panting as I began undressing her, placing butterfly kisses across the top of her chest, working my way down to her massive boobs. I kissed around her areola before finally locking on to her elongated nipple with my lips. She moaned louder as I took control of her massive orb with my mouth. I sucked her tits as I fingered her into an orgasm and then, worked my way down to her soaking pussy to attack her engorged clit with my hot mouth. She went nuts as I tongued her slit from asshole to her excited clit over and over. She wrapped her meaty thighs around my head as I continued to molest her with my tongue. I ate her to a number of orgasms before she finally passed out totally sated from my ministrations.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.