Thirty Minutes or Less - Cover

Thirty Minutes or Less

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Freddie is struggling to get through school and support his little sister after they were left behind when the rest of their family got picked up. He finds out that meeting your deadlines can result in unexpected benefits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Transformation   Military  

Molly was in hell. On her knees in the little cage, with her hands cuffed behind her back, she had nothing to do but remember what had happened in the last few days, or was it weeks? She didn't know which day it was anymore, or even if it was night or day.

She had signed those guardianship papers in the hope of leaving Earth, or at least getting her kids away, but now she wished she hadn't. At first it had looked like everything was going according to plan. Chrissy and Gina had been picked up where they worked, so she knew the Confederacy would come for the kids. Then her slut of a sister showed up on her doorstep with her bastard offspring and the loser she'd married, and things had gone downhill from there.

She had expected a couple of Marines, but only a pizza delivery boy had shown up, with a skinny nigger bitch and a trashy no account slut following him. Heather's loser husband had tried to ruin things, but the boy pointed his fist at him and knocked him out with some kind of ray-gun. He knocked out Wanda too, but that was probably for the best, it kept her out of trouble.

Chrissy, like the good daughter she was, or the good daughter Molly had thought she was, had saved a place for her. Chrissy somehow managed to get places for her aunt and cousin too, but they were places as whores, which was about what her slutty little sister and that snotty bastard daughter of hers deserved.

On the ship things got even worse. The boy took the kids off to medical, which she assumed must be some kind of clinic. Chrissy kissed him before he left, which confused her, but she didn't get a chance to ask about that because they were all whisked off to a briefing. There, a big Marine blabbed on and on about how things were different, then demanded everybody get undressed. She didn't want to, but nobody else raised any real objections. The trashy girl and the nigger bitch stripped right down. Chrissy had convinced her she had to, and although it was real embarrassing it was probably a good thing she had, the way some other woman got yelled at.

She had covered herself the best she could with her hands all the way to Chrissy's pod, not realizing that no one was really interested in looking at her. Inside the pod, Chrissy got some short gray dress looking things from a machine in the wall, and passed them out. Molly decided to put her foot down, and get Chrissy back on track. Chrissy was her best behaved child and had never caused her any real trouble before, except for a couple of times during the divorce.

"It's kind of revealing." Molly had said, referring to the gray dress thing, "can't you get me something else to wear?" She had figured that it was a good place to start. Chrissy had always been shy and modest, she was probably more embarrassed than Molly was about all the skin the skimpy thing showed.

"It's what you get for now, Mom." Chrissy had sounded tired, that was good too. Her second daughter didn't like to argue so Molly had figured she could wear her down quickly.

"If that thing," she said, pointing to the machine, "can make uniforms, it can make regular clothes." Chrissy almost always bowed to logic, she was a lot like her father that way.

This time though, she ignored Molly. "Aunt Heather, you can share a room with Megan. There is an empty one upstairs. That circle over there is an elevator. Just step on it and it will take you upstairs. You come down the same way, just step off." The boy that had come to pick them up came down as she pointed it out.

Molly didn't like that one little bit. It was one thing to have niggers run errands for you, but to let them in your house? That reminded her, her daughter had hugged and kissed this boy earlier. "What's he doing here?" she demanded. Chrissy better have a damn good explanation...

"This is Freddie, he's my..." Chrissy's voice trailed off, she was obviously trying to think up a story to excuse her behavior.

The boy smiled and took Chrissy's hand. "Husband, I'm her husband. We're the closest thing to married that the Confederacy recognizes."

Husband? What the fuck was Chrissy thinking? Molly had to do something about this, right now. "How could you do that? You married a nigg..."

Crack! Chrissy had smacked her face before Molly had realized her daughter even moved. The force of the blow rocked Molly's head back. "Shut up!"

Molly put a hand up to her cheek, staring at her daughter. Her daughter, her baby girl, her good girl who never even yelled, had slapped her. "You hit me."

Chrissy's voice was strange, harsh to her ears, "Mother, you aren't in charge here. Apologize. Now."

"God, you sound just like your father. That bastard always tried to tell me what to do too, always trying to get me to do sick twisted things." Molly folded her arms and looked Chrissy right in the eye, she had to put a stop to this before things got out of hand. "That didn't work for him, the pervert, that's why he tried doing them with you girls. If Gina had done what I told her, he'd be in jail where he belongs."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Chrissy screamed, slapping her again and again. When Molly put her hands up to protect her face, Chrissy punched her in the stomach. "Don't you talk bad about Daddy ever again." Molly doubled over in pain. Chrissy grabbed her hair with one hand and pounded on her back, yelling. She fell to the floor trying to curl into a ball while Chrissy kicked her with steel toed boots and screamed, until somebody dragged her out of the room.

Molly lay on the floor sobbing until Heather helped her upstairs. "Why did she do that? She just went crazy..."

Heather hadn't answered. She just helped her onto a bed and left the room. Molly had laid down on one of the twin beds in the room, and pitied herself.

She remembered wishing it was more comfortable, but she'd give anything to get out of this cage and go back there, go back to where she only hurt in a few places instead of all over, go back to where she could lay down, to where her jaw didn't ache from the gag in her mouth, to where her knees didn't hurt from the floor. To go back to where she could sleep. She hadn't been able to sleep for more than a few minutes for what seemed like forever. She just wanted to sleep...

"Eumphhh" she screamed into her gag as electricity shot through her. This time the shock was from the clamps on her nipples. The time before that it had been from the dildos strapped into her pussy and ass. She'd been wearing them so long she was used to them, unless they were shocking her or unless ... Oh no, not again ... The toy in her pussy vibrated, gently at first, then more and more violently until she screamed into the gag again as she came.

Gina had cum, that first night. She'd come back from the shower wearing a towel, laid on the other bed and, thinking Molly was asleep, moaned quietly as she jilled herself off. Gina had just started on a second round when the AI called her downstairs. She'd come back about two hours later, her eyes red from crying, sperm dripping down her legs.

Molly had thought this was her chance to get Gina on her side. Gina could nearly always get her little sister to do what she wanted, and Molly could use her to break up this sham of a marriage. She started to speak, then realized that despite her red-rimmed eyes, Gina was happy. Gina was hardly ever happy. Molly needed more information, and sat up. "Gina?"

To her surprise, Gina backed away, holding her arms out to fend Molly off. "Get the fuck away from me, Mom. I might have to share a room with you, but I don't have to talk to you." Gina lay down on the unoccupied bed, pulling the covers over her head. "Just leave me the fuck alone, I'm tired."

"But..." Gina's moods were changeable, but usually not that changeable. There wasn't anything to say, not with Gina in one of her moods. In the morning, she'd decided to leave it until morning...

"AAAAMMMmmmfffff!" a pulsating burst of energy ran from the metal floor of the cage through her body to her abused cunt. If they wouldn't let her sleep, they could at least feed her, or give her something to drink. It would almost be worth another whipping with that damn belt just to get out of the cage for a little while.

The next morning was where she'd really fucked up. The AI had woken Gina up, given her a new shift and some panties, and told her to go downstairs. Molly had tried to get new clothes, but the AI wouldn't do anything for her. It would barely respond, and then only to tell her she didn't have permission to leave the room.

Sometime during the night, a bathroom had appeared in the room, just a toilet, a sink with a mirror and a shower. There wasn't so much as a curtain to divide the bathroom from the rest of the bedroom. Molly used the toilet, wiping herself hurriedly and standing up when Gina came back in. Her eldest daughter looked nervous, probably regretting the language she'd used the night before. This was Molly's chance to get some control back. "Make me some panties with that machine."

"I can't do that, Mom."

"You listen here young lady, You're gonna do it right now, or I swear I'm gonna ... Yipe!"

Gina had shot her with one of those ray-guns the boy had used. It felt like a bee sting, but only lasted a second. "Mom, Chrissy sent me up to explain things."

"Your sister is out of control, we've got to talk some sense into her."

Gina had pointed the ray-gun at her. "I don't wanna have to do this, Mom, but Chrissy doesn't want to talk to you right now. She's still mad."

"I don't care if she is mad, she's got no right to treat me like this!" Molly yelled. "Why can't I get out of this room? I can't even get this machine to give me a pair of panties. Why do you get a pair and I don't? I know why, I heard you come in last night. You fucked that nigg..." There was a soft zap. Molly had squealed when the pain hit her. The ray-gun knocked her off balance a bit too.

"She's probably watching right now, just let me talk okay? Please?" Gina whined. "It's time for breakfast. Chrissy says if you want to eat, you have to promise not to say anything the whole time we're gone. If you do, she's going to have me zap you with this every time you talk, and you won't get to eat, you'll just have to sit there and watch. You promise?"

"I promise, but it's not right. I raised her better than this."

"Mom, I..." Gina looked nervously at the walls and ceiling, "I think you'd be better off if you could just quit talking, If you go on about things, you're just going to make her madder."

"She has to listen to me, I'm her mother. I know what's best for her."

"Mom! Just be quiet, please! Things aren't the same as they were, don't you get it? She's in charge, and we have to do what she tells us. Just sit down on the bed, we have to do one thing and then we can get you some food." Gina pointed the raygun at her again, her thumb on the button.

"What?" Molly held up her hands, she hadn't wanted to get stung again, "Wait, now wait, you don't need to do that, I promised to be quiet."

"I'm sorry Mom, I really am, but I have to do this. She says it will help you remember not to talk."

"Noo..." Zap, zap, zap...

"Huuunnn" Molly moaned as the dildo in her ass zapped her again. She couldn't help falling asleep, she was so very tired...

With the third shot, Molly had fallen backwards on the bed. She lay there panting until Gina had threatened to shoot her again if she didn't get up. Her daughter marched her downstairs, and as they left Chrissy's new place, took her hand and whispered in her ear, "I'll shoot you as much as I need to, it doesn't bother me at all. I'm pretty mad at you too, so just keep your fucking mouth shut until Chrissy tells you you can talk." With that, Gina had dragged her off behind Chrissy and that boy.

The food in the mess hall had been good, it was like a buffet, but she could pick from a huge menu and it popped right out of the machine. She hadn't taken as much as she'd wanted, it wouldn't have been good for her diet, but now she wished she'd stuffed herself. Her stomach growled as she remember all the food that had been on the tables.

The trashy cunt's sisters had been there, making out with some girl wearing only a t-shirt. The girl had been bragging about how good her brother was in bed, and how he had spanked her. Molly had ignored them, the food was good, she hadn't eaten since lunch the day before, and besides she had to figure out how to get her control back. Deep in thought, Molly hadn't seen what started the fight. There had been a crash of silverware, and a flurry of blows between half a dozen people. The nigger boy had gone down hard, and a gook stabbed a Marine. The Marine and some woman got carried away, but the Marines that showed up hadn't done anything about the fight, just told everybody to behave.

Chrissy treated the boy like a hero for getting knocked down. Molly still didn't understand that part. She'd been staring at her breakfast, trying to figure out her next move when Gina elbowed her. She glared at her daughter, but remembered to keep her mouth shut. Chrissy had repeated her orders. "Gina, take our mother to medical please, then bring her to the pod. Molly hadn't even been able to finish her breakfast. Gina had hopped up and started waving that ray-gun around, so Molly had done what she was told.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.