Thirty Minutes or Less - Cover

Thirty Minutes or Less

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Freddie is struggling to get through school and support his little sister after they were left behind when the rest of their family got picked up. He finds out that meeting your deadlines can result in unexpected benefits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Transformation   Military  

Freddie grabbed Molly's arm and helped her stand, then led her towards the office. A fair approximation of Chrissy's voice spoke inside his head. <No, take her to the bedroom please. We're going to get her pregnant.>

He changed course and sub-vocalized back. <Are you sure? Is this the way you want to do it Baby?>

<I don't want to do it at all, but better to get it over with. If we don't come down on her hard, she'll keep acting up. I still love her, even after all she's done. I don't want her to die.> Chrissy shut the door behind them. "Stand her in the corner. Stay right there Mother, and don't move."

"Wait a minute..." Zap. Molly staggered and fell against the wall.

"Mother, please don't say or do anything until you're told to."

"But I..." Zap. Molly fell to the floor this time.

"Stand up and put your nose in the corner. Please don't fight me, I don't want to hurt you." Chrissy looked thoughtful. "That's not quite true Mother. After what you did, I do want to hurt you, I really, really do. I won't though, if you behave yourself."

Molly had made it to her knees. "I didn't do any..." Zap.

"Just be quiet. If you can't keep your mouth shut..."

"Chrissy, stop that," Molly called out, not even trying to stand up. Zap. Zap. Zap. She lay motionless on the floor, conscious, but too stunned to move or say anything.

Chrissy moved to stand over her mother. "Don't give me any more orders. The AI is watching and you'll be recycled if you keep that up." Molly stared up at her daughter, not seeming to comprehend. Chrissy nudged her with one booted foot. "Stand up and face the corner, don't say anything. It's not complicated, just do it." Chrissy turned away and hugged Freddie. He wrapped his arms around her and she laid her head on his chest. "Kitty?"

"Yes Chrissy?" The girl looked really nervous, so Freddie smiled at her hoping that would help. Kitty tried to smile back.

"Bring two chairs in here from the kitchen please," Chrissy said. Kitty practically ran out the door. <This is hard, I need your help. I thought about doing that good cop, bad cop routine, do you think you could be the good cop?>

<I can, don't you want me to be the heavy though? She's your mother... >

<She is my mother. That's why I have to be the bad cop.>

Freddie bent down and kissed his new wife. "I love you Baby" he whispered. <So, we'll stand her in the corner and make her sweat for a while?>

<That's the plan.>

<Okay Baby.> Freddie grabbed Molly's arm and heaved. She was a lot heavier than her daughter. "Get up," he said trying to make his voice as friendly as possible. "Just come on over here." He guided her to the corner. She tried to struggle, but he clamped down hard on her arms so she couldn't turn around, and whispered in her ear. "Do what she says, stand here and be quiet."

"Don't touch ... Mmpfh." Molly's voice cut off as he clamped his hand over her mouth.

Freddie pushed her into the corner. "Don't turn around. The only reason she didn't throw you out an airlock last night is that your ex-husband and I talked her out of it. She still hasn't decided what she's going to do with you. You saw those movies, that can happen to you." She stopped struggling. "I'm going to let you go now, you just keep quiet, understand?" He waited until she nodded before relaxing his grip. "Don't move, don't talk, just try and relax. She's going to talk to you in a bit. You need to tell her the truth, tell her the truth about everything she asks. The AI can tell if you lie, and I'm sure she told it to let her know if you do."

Kitty came back into the room with a chair in each hand and looked at Chrissy questioningly. "Put those over here please," Chrissy told her and waved for Freddie to join them. He wound up on a chair with Chrissy kneeling up next to him and a trembling Kitty on his lap. "Kitty, did Gina tell you what we did last night?"

Kitty shook her head. "She didn't tell me anything."

Chrissy looked up at the ceiling. "AI, can you make it so Mom can't hear us?"

A shimmer appeared around Molly and then faded out. "There is a two-way sound barrier in place around the concubine Molly. Did you wish for it to be one way only?"

"No, that's fine, thank you." She knelt up higher and put one arm around Freddie's shoulders. With her other hand she brushed Kitty's hair back. "Kitty dear, my mom's being a problem." Kitty looked even more nervous, but she didn't say anything. "If Mom keeps acting the way she is now, she's gonna get herself killed. I'm mad at her for lying about Daddy all these years, but I don't want her to die." She leaned in and kissed Kitty gently. "Do you think you can help us?"

Kitty looked up at Freddie questioningly. When he nodded encouragement, she turned back to Chrissy. "I'll do anything I can."

"We need to help her ... I need to ... She's always done whatever she wanted. Daddy was gone a lot, so she made the rules at home. I think she hated it when he came home because he didn't have to do everything she told him. Like instead of taking her out for dinner like she wanted, he'd do a barbecue with us kids. I remember once she'd been after him to take her on a cruise, but he surprised her with a trip to Disney World for all of us."

"He sounds nice."

"He's the best Daddy ever, and she made him go away..." Chrissy had tears in her eyes and by the time she finished telling what Molly had done, Kitty did too.

"What ... what are you going to do?" the younger girl asked. She still looked scared, but it was a different kind of scared.

Freddie gave her a squeeze and smiled. "Don't worry, it won't be that bad." When she looked up at him, he kissed her. She returned it hesitantly at first, then with enthusiasm. "I know about the things that guy made you do. I don't think it will get as bad as that."

"I'm going to be mean to her," Chrissy said. "Call her names, make her do stuff she doesn't like, maybe even spank her. Freddie is going to be nice to her, firm, but nice. You Dear, you're going to be a good example. Just do everything we tell you, can you do that for us please?" Kitty nodded. Chrissy stood up and took her hands. "You come and stand right here. Hands at your sides, just relax." Chrissy used her fingers to brush out Kitty's hair. "Perfect. Just remember, whatever we do, we're not mad at you." Chrissy sat on the chair, smoothed her trouser legs, and dug the stinger out of her pocket. "AI, let her hear us again."

The field gave a flicker as the AI shut it down. <Chrissy, want me to call her over?>

<No, I'll do it, > Chrissy sub-vocalized back. "Mother, come stand over here next to Kitty. Stand just like she is."

Molly obeyed sullenly. She looked huge next to Kitty's skinny frame, but even so she wasn't bad looking. While her tits sagged, a legacy of her four children, they were huge, even bigger than Chrissy's D-Cups. While Freddie didn't normally find himself attracted to big women like Molly, her body wasn't a turn off. He couldn't say the same about the furious look in her eyes though. Despite her obvious anger, she stood with her arms at her sides and kept quiet.

She wasn't completely hopeless then, Freddie had started to wonder. How a mother like her had produced someone as wonderful as Chrissy was beyond him. For that matter, what was her CAP score? He hadn't checked hers or Heather's or Megan's. Had Chrissy? She'd looked at his before she picked him, and had to have already known her sister's, but had she asked her mom? If she had, had her mother told her the truth? He knew his own sister had scored a 5.9 and that her friend Kitty had a 5.0, an average score. He hadn't looked at their subscores, but from what he understood even a 5.0 was pretty good for a fifteen-year-old. Part of the score was life experiences, and looking back on himself at fifteen, he'd learned quite a lot in the four years since then.

<AI, > he ordered, <display Molly's CAP score and subscores on the wall behind her. Tell Chrissy what they are before you do it.>

He looked over at Chrissy who nodded, giving him a small smile before she adjusted her glasses and looked them over. <Freddie, I never thought to ask, I can't believe her scores are that bad.> They were bad, too. The composite was a 3.4. Molly was disloyal, self-centered, somewhat sadistic, had a hard time taking orders coupled with a need to be in charge, and tended to see the world the way she wanted it to be instead of the way it really was. Her only bright spots were slightly above average raw intelligence, a decent nurturing score and a sex score that surprised him, given the way she'd behaved.

<The concubine Kitty's score, > the AI announced as it displayed her scores. Freddie imagined he could hear quotes around her name and a faint hint of disapproval of the practice of using nicknames.

"I needed a comparison." Chrissy whispered, ignoring the glare forming in her mother's eyes. Kitty had mostly average scores. She was kind of submissive, with a good sex score, no real surprises there. But fifteen-year-old Kitty had scores that potentially made her a better mother than thirty-eight year old Molly. He guessed that shouldn't have been very much of a surprise either, she'd pretty much taken care of her younger sisters since she was twelve. He looked from the fuming Molly to Kitty. The girl gave him a nervous smile. Chrissy must have noticed. "You're doing fine Kitty," she patted Freddie's lap. "Come sit here. AI, cut the display."

Molly boiled over just as Kitty snuggled up to Freddie's chest. "Why are you doing this?" she yelled. Kitty flinched and clung tighter to Freddie.

Zap. Chrissy shot her mother again. "Please be quiet Mother. I'm trying to decide what to do with you."

"Do with me? Young lady, let me tell you..." Another soft zap cut her protest short.

"I'm not sure," Chrissy kept talking as if her mother hadn't interrupted, "if I would have sponsored you if I'd realized the truth about what you'd done to Daddy." She silenced another outburst with a wave of the stinger. "I'd like to think I would have. No matter what you've done, you're still my mother."

Chrissy leaned back in her chair and studied the ceiling. She looked relaxed, but her grip on his arm told him she wasn't. Freddie held Kitty tight with his other arm. He could feel her tremble. "What options are you thinking of?" he asked in what he hoped was a calm, reassuring tone.

"Last night I felt like dumping her out an airlock," Chrissy glared at her mother, "but I'd regret it later. There are only two real choices anyway. I can keep her, or I can trade her for someone else; Megan or Aunt Heather probably, neither one of them would be as much trouble."

Privately Freddie agreed, but he didn't say that. She'd asked him to play 'good cop', so he thought a moment before he spoke up. "Why don't you let her decide? She was at that briefing, she knows the options and ought to be able to choose for herself."

Chrissy smiled and a gleam appeared in her eyes. "That's a wonderful idea. Mother. You are going to make a decision and stick to it. You get one chance to decide, now that you know everything, if you don't like the results you'll have no one to blame but yourself. Do you want to stay with our family and see your grandbabies get born or do you want to leave everything behind and make a new start? If you stay, you'll have to do everything Freddie and I tell you, and if you don't behave you'll be punished. If you go, you'll probably wind up in the brothel." She paused for a moment and a hologram appeared in the air between them, a digital timer, counting down. "You have one minute to decide."

Molly looked from the timer to her daughter then to Freddie and Kitty. As the timer passed thirty seconds, she glanced up and behind her to the left, about where the gravlift would be if she could see it through the wall. Tears trickled down her cheeks and she swallowed hard. With five seconds left, she blurted out, "I'll stay," then clapped her hands over her face and sobbed.

Freddie felt bad about it, but Chrissy just snorted. "I remember you doing that to Daddy too. You want to stay with us?" Her mother nodded. "Answer out loud mother. What do you want to do?"

"I want to stay with you."

"Put your hands down. Will you help raise your grandchildren?"

Molly slowly lowered her hands to her sides. "I will."

"Will you do what you're told?"

"I will."

"Will you have Freddie's babies?"

"I ... I will."

There was a look in Molly's eyes that Freddie didn't like. Chrissy must have seen it too, because her voice changed. It got harder, colder. "You know you won't get to change your mind, don't you?"

They stared at each other, but Molly looked away first, dropping her eyes to the floor between them. "I know" she said quietly.

"Strip." Molly looked up, shocked. Chrissy raised the stinger. "I said strip."

Molly grabbed the fabric covering her belly and started to raise it, but stopped, her face red, and looked at Freddie. "I can't," she whispered, "I just can't."

Zap. "Do it."

Molly just shook her head. "I can't do it with him watching."

"Don't lie to me Mother." The exasperation in Chrissy's voice was clear. "You did it last night in front of him and a lot of other people. She raised her stinger, pointing it at her mother. "Just do it Mother, right now."

Freddie squeezed her hand. "Hang on Baby, it might be harder today because no one else is naked. Kitty, stand up and take off your shift."

Kitty sat up in his lap and kissed him. "I'll do anything you want." She stripped off her shift without even a blush. He got hard as she did, not so much because she had nice tits and her panties looked nice on her cute little ass, but because it was true. With all the things she'd already done, she probably would do anything he could think of. Kitty stood at attention next to Chrissy's mom, her C-cup tits proudly on display, waiting for him to tell her what to do next. Knowing she would do whatever he told her was a big turn on, but at the same time the responsibility scared him.

For a moment he thought it would work, but something in Molly's expression clued him in. Molly hadn't stopped because she was ashamed. She'd just shifted tactics in her attempt to stay in charge. Chrissy didn't seem to have been fooled for a moment. "Kitty dear," she said, "help her take it off."

Kitty grabbed the older woman's shift and started to lift it. Molly had a lot of muscle under her fat and when she slapped Kitty's face it sounded like a gunshot. Kitty staggered and fell to the floor. "Don't touch me you fucking slut!"

Zap, zap zap ... Chrissy fired the stinger wildly. Her mother went down in a heap, but Kitty, who was lurching dazedly back to her feet went down as well. Freddie jumped up, but Chrissy beat him there. "I'm so sorry Kitty," she said, kneeling and hugging the girl, "I didn't mean to hit you."

Kitty shook her head, like she was trying to clear it. "It's okay, it didn't really hurt, it just knocked me down." She raised a hand to touch her cheek where a red handprint was rapidly blossoming. "This hurt a lot more."

"Hrm." Chrissy looked thoughtful for a moment, then handed the stinger to Freddie. "Shoot me with this please." When he hesitated, she explained. "I have to know how much it really hurts. I think ... I think she's pretending it hurts more than it really does." It made sense, but he was afraid she was right. He aimed carefully and shot her in the leg. She twitched and fell. "That hardly hurt at all." She paused for a moment talking to the AI. "Thank you for telling me Kitty, I needed to know that. I'm still sorry though, it was an accident. Will you please go over to the replicator and get the stuff the AI is making for me?"

Both the girls stood up and Kitty hurried over to the replicator. Chrissy put her hand out and he handed the stinger back to her. <Now what?> he asked.

<Now it gets ugly. I hate to do it, but I need to.> Her mother watched them both warily from the floor, starting to sit up. Chrissy shot her again, twice, and the woman collapsed again, laying on her side. Now that he was looking for it, he could tell she was still watching them from under her lashes. Chrissy kicked her mother in the arm. It wasn't a wild kick like the night before, but it was hard enough to make Molly scream in pain. "Get on your stomach, Mother."

Molly didn't move until her daughter kicked her again, then groaning, she obeyed. Chrissy sat on her back and grabbed her hands, forcing them behind her. Kitty brought over a pair of handcuffs, holding them out hesitantly. Chrissy smiled grimly, took them and clicked them around her mother's wrists.

"No, don't do this, please, I'm your moth..." Molly's voice cut off in a hiss of pain as Chrissy punched her just below the ribs.

"Not one more word comes out of your mouth until I tell you. Nod if you understand me." Chrissy waited until her mother nodded, then got off her back. "Stand up, Mother." Molly groaned and struggled, but with Freddie helping managed to get to her feet. Chrissy gestured to Kitty, who'd gotten a big pair of scissors from somewhere. "Cut it off."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.