Thirty Minutes or Less - Cover

Thirty Minutes or Less

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Freddie is struggling to get through school and support his little sister after they were left behind when the rest of their family got picked up. He finds out that meeting your deadlines can result in unexpected benefits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Transformation   Military  

Chrissy pulled the shift from the replicator and handed it to her mom. "You're supposed to wear this."

Her mother struggled into the shift. "It's kind of revealing. Can't you get me something else to wear?"

As if it mattered; she'd been walking around naked in front of nearly a hundred people, most of them just as naked as she'd been. Chrissy shrugged. "It's what you get for now Mom." She hoped her mom wouldn't have a hissy fit over it. Chrissy had a plan to deal with her if she caused trouble; several plans actually, but she didn't like any of them very much and hoped they wouldn't be necessary.

"If that thing," she said, pointing to the replicator, "can make uniforms, it can make regular clothes." Chrissy ignored her mother's complaints, and gave shifts to her aunt and cousin. They didn't complain, but her aunt made a face.

"Aunt Heather, you can share a room with Megan. There is an empty one upstairs. That circle over there is an elevator. Just step on it and it will take you upstairs." Freddie came down as she pointed it out. "You come down the same way, just step off."

Her mom shot Freddie a nasty look. "What's he doing here?"

Chrissy gestured with an open palm. "This is Freddie, he's my..." She didn't know quite what call him.

Freddie smiled and took her hand. "Husband, I'm her husband. We're the closest thing to married that the Confederacy recognizes."

Her heart melted at his words. She hadn't been thinking of it that way, but it was true. She was married. The thought was so exhilarating that her mother's response cut into her heart like a knife. "How could you do that? You married a nigg..."

Crack. The sound of her palm on her mother's face echoed from the walls. She did it on instinct, without any conscious thought at all. It was as if her hand moved by itself, and she only watched it happen. The force of the blow rocked the older woman's head back sharply. "Shut up!"

Her mother put a hand up to her cheek, staring at Chrissy. She stared the same way Gina had before, like she couldn't believe what had happened. "You hit me."

Hitting her mom hadn't been in any of her plans. "Mother, you aren't in charge here. Apologize. Now."

"God, you sound just like your father. That bastard always tried to tell me what to do too, always trying to get me to do sick twisted things." Her mom folded her arms and set her face in her 'laying down the law look'. "That didn't work for him, the pervert, that's why he tried doing them with you girls. If Gina had done what I told her he'd be in jail where he belongs."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Chrissy screamed, punctuating each word with another slap. Her mom put up her hands to protect her face, so Chrissy punched her in the stomach. "Don't you talk bad about Daddy ever again." The breath whooshed out of the older woman, and she doubled over. Chrissy grabbed her hair in one fist and hammered on her back with the other until she fell to the floor. "Don't." Thump. "Talk." Thump. "About." Thump. "My daddy." Thump. "Ever." Thump. "Again!"

She kicked her mother, who writhed and twisted on the floor, until a pair of strong arms wrapped around her and lifted her away. "You don't want to do this Baby, you're better than that." She struggled to break free, but Freddie held her tight. He carried her into the bedroom, yelling over his shoulder as they went through the door. "Get her upstairs, now! Nobody comes down until we send for you." The door shut behind them, cutting off the sound from the other room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.