Thirty Minutes or Less - Cover

Thirty Minutes or Less

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Freddie is struggling to get through school and support his little sister after they were left behind when the rest of their family got picked up. He finds out that meeting your deadlines can result in unexpected benefits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Transformation   Military  

"Oh, Freddie Yes!" Chrissy screamed as she came. The taste of her turned a little metallic and she thrashed, trying to get away from his tongue. "Too much, too much!" He let go and crawled up over her on the bed. As soon as he got close, she grabbed him and kissed him desperately. "I want you in me now, right now!"

He held on to her soft body and rolled over with her on top. "You're a virgin." he told her. "I've never been with a virgin before, and I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't care."

He shut her up with a kiss. "With you on top, we can make sure that you go as slow as you need to."

"Fuck slow." She grabbed his dick and positioned it at the entrance to her cunt. "I want it now!" She slammed herself down on top of him and screamed. "Aaggh ... aaahh ... don't move Freddie ... please..."

Her hands were braced against his chest, and he grabbed them. "It's okay baby, just hold still, you'll get used to it." She was tight, real tight. It was a good thing she'd been so wet or it might have hurt her worse. She wasn't as chunky as her work clothes had made her look, but she did have quite a bit of padding. He loved the way her breasts moved as she shuddered on top of him. After a bit, she moved experimentally. She winced and he groaned. "Be careful baby, take it slow."

She bit her lip and moved again. "It still hurts, but it feels good. I feel so full."

"Here" he said "let me help with that." He licked his thumb and with his hand flat against her pooch, was able to stroke her still sensitive clit.

"Ohh" her eyes lit up. "Do that ... ummmm ... yeah..." She rode him in a slow rhythm. After a bit he moved with her, and she stuffed a fist in her mouth to keep herself quiet while she came again. She kept moving though and he was so close. She yanked his hand away from her crotch and put it on her tit. "Hang ... hang on, your turn." She sped up, adding a little extra jerk every time he squeezed her tits.

He felt the familiar pressure. "Now baby, now." He bucked hard into her, realizing he was mauling her tits, but unable to stop himself. Chrissy screamed his name and hung on as he spurted into her womb. He couldn't move, couldn't do anything but lie there and take it as she rode him mercilessly. She came too, and collapsed on top of him. His now flaccid dick plopped out and a trickle of cum escaped from her and ran down the inside of his leg to the sheet.

"I think I'm in love," she whispered.

His arms felt like lead, but he managed to move them, wrapping them around her. "Me too, Baby, me too. It's never been like this with anybody."

She crawled up him so they were nose to nose. Tears fell from her eyes as she kissed him. "I don't want to let you go. I don't want to lose you."

He was baffled, what was she talking about? "I belong to you Baby, I'm not going anywhere."

"You'll leave me on your birthday. It's not fair, I just found you and you're going to go away." She buried her head in his neck and cried.

"Shhh, shhh." he rubbed her back to calm her. "It's going to be okay. Why do you think I'm going anywhere? You heard the man, I'm like your slave now, you're not going to trade me away or anything, are you?" Her fear was infectious, maybe there was something wrong and she hadn't told him?

"On ... on your birthday you get to retest and I know you'll pass, then you'll leave and I'll never see you again."

He could retest after being extracted? He hadn't known that. "AI, is that right? I can retest?"

"That is correct. All concubines are allowed yearly retests irregardless of their sponsor's wishes."

"You'll pass, like the Marine said you would, and then I'll never see you again."

"Hold on Chrissy, I won't leave you." An idea stared to form in his head though. "AI, what are my options if I pass the CAP test? Do I have to volunteer? If I do, do I have to leave Chrissy or can I stay with her?"

"It is recommended but not required that those testing at 6.5 or higher volunteer. It is fairly common for concubines who volunteer to form joint households with their former sponsors."

"Can I retest now?"

"No, I don't want you to go."

Freddie held her tight. "I'm not going anywhere, but this is important. Stay quiet and listen. AI, can I retest now."

"You will have an opportunity to retest on your birthday."

That didn't help him, but the wording was precise. "Can Chrissy order me to retest now?"

"That is one of her privileges." The AI sounded a little pissy, like it had figured out what he wanted to do and didn't approve. That didn't matter as long as they got away with it.

"Chrissy, have the AI patch you through to the marines and ask them to delay the pickup of your brother and sister."

"What?"

"If I can pass the test, you'll have a slot open and they can get your mom, too."

"But I'll still need a guy and I don't want somebody else."

"If you want, we can do the joint household thing, then you won't need a guy because I'll still be with you," he told her. "Just have the Marines hold off until I can take the test. I can probably pass. My score is over a year old, I only need a tenth of a point."

She looked at him, hope in her eyes. "AI, I order my concubine Freddie to retake the CAP test as soon as physically possible. Patch me through to the marine in charge of extracting dependents."

"Concubine Fredrick, you have a CAP test scheduled in five minutes in the medical bay."

Freddie didn't bother to dress. He just gave Chrissy a quick kiss, told her "We can do this", and took off running. The corridors were empty except for a marine carrying a sleeping little girl. He looked startled to see Freddie, but he didn't say anything, just kept walking.

The medtech didn't look happy to see him, "You take test now. Get in tube, no talk, I busy, two more extraction tonight."

He didn't remember much more from the retest than he did from the first time he had taken it. It had probably taken a couple of hours like the first time. When the tube opened and he sat up, he spotted Chrissy waiting for him on a bench, with Gina's head on her lap. There were at least another dozen people there, most of them as naked as he was. The medtech pulled him off the pallet and pushed a naked girl into place. The tube closed and he pointed to a replicator set into the wall. "You get new card there, then go away." He gestured to a corridor full of people waiting their turn in the tubes. "You make us behind schedule."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.