Thirty Minutes or Less
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by swarmfic

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Freddie is struggling to get through school and support his little sister after they were left behind when the rest of their family got picked up. He finds out that meeting your deadlines can result in unexpected benefits.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Transformation   Military  

Chrissy put the last of the pepperonis on a pizza and put it on the conveyor belt that ran through the oven. This wasn't her idea of a great job, but she was only seventeen and it was a job she could take without dropping out of high school. Her twenty-year-old sister Gina said it was a great way to get picked up, but Chrissy'd done the math. She had more chance of wining a lottery than of getting picked up on the job. It wasn't like there was a research lab across the road or anything, just some used car dealerships. She didn't think the Confederacy needed used car salesmen.

She turned to get the next order, and saw Gina run back from the dining area, her long black hair bouncing in a ponytail. "Come on Chrissy, come on." Her sister grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the front. "It's a pickup." She let Gina pull her along, not really believing until she saw the gray interdiction field through the windows. It looked like she'd won the lottery after all.

A big guy in a Confederacy Marine uniform addressed the dining room. " ... so we can get this over with as quickly as possible. I'm Sergeant Talbot and I'm here for the six of you that qualify to get off this rock."

The Sergeant started calling the sponsors up. Chrissy grabbed Gina's hand. "Stay with me." Ray, one of the delivery drivers, was the first one called, then a couple of guys who were sharing a table with their families. Then it was her turn. She felt nervous with all those eyes on her, and it was a relief when he called out the next name and everyone looked away. She knew the last one called up, from school; she'd had math classes with him last year when he was a senior. The older guy with the same name must be his dad. Two of his sisters were with them, but she didn't really know either of them. The older one hung out with the goth types, and the little black haired one was just a freshman.

The marines gave a little speech about how things were going to go, saying nothing really unexpected, and they confirmed that she needed to pick a guy to give her babies. She really had wanted to take her mom too, but it was a choice between getting everyone but mom out, and getting nobody out. In other words, no choice at all. She held tight to Gina's hand wishing there were something she could do.

By the time the marines finished, some of the women in the room were naked. Marcy, the other waitress, had been standing next to them, but when Johnny, the guy she knew from school, started to walk away, Marcy ran up and grabbed him. One of the marines almost shot her with a stinger, but Johnny held her hands and started talking to her and the marine relaxed.

One of the marines came up to her. "Christine Martin?" She nodded. "You're taking her I guess?"

"She's my sister, I'm taking her." Gina for once, kept her mouth shut. "What do I do now?"

"This is a card reader, just put it on top of a CAP card and you can see all the details." He handed it to her. "Why don't you try it out on your sister's card, then go find yourself a guy." He turned to Gina. "You know that you're going to be having babies, and taking care of your sister's kids? She's offering to take you with her, but I need to hear you accept."

Gina held tight to her little sister's hand. "I want to go."

"Alright," the marine said, "go pick your guy. We'll be here to back you up if you need us."

A fight broke out across the room, but Chrissy was too short to see past everyone. By the time she got a look, it was over, and some guy had five naked girls lined up on their knees in front of him. She looked away, blushing, and found herself staring at Marcy as she deep throated Ray. She spun around only to see the new driver, Freddie, on the floor with a naked woman on top of him. Another pushed her tit into his mouth while the others argued about who got to ride him next. She looked away again, turning to face Gina. Her sister watched Freddie with the women, fascinated.

Exasperated, she grabbed Gina's CAP card from her hand and looked at it with the reader. Gina had a 5.6. Her good scores were dragged down by impulsiveness and a lack of self-discipline. She snorted, like she needed a reader to tell that. Gina was always getting herself in trouble. She looked around the room. There were some guys, but none of them appealed to her. In a lot of ways she was the opposite of her sister. Where Gina was tall, skinny, dark and outgoing, doing whatever came into her head, Chrissy was short, chubby, blonde and shy, with a plan for everything before she did it. She couldn't even walk up to one of those guys and ask for a CAP card, how could she ask anyone for a test ride? Even if she did, how would she know if they were any good?

Gina wouldn't be any help, all of her boyfriends turned out to be losers, or abusers or both. The marines hustled two groups out of the room, sponsors who had already picked their concubines. She needed to do something, but she didn't know what to do. She wished Johnny wasn't a volunteer, he was a nice guy. The way he put up with all of Tammy's shit proved that. But Johnny wasn't doing anything. He'd gone and sat down, his younger sister with him. "Gina, stay here. I'll be right back." She doubted her sister even heard her, like most of the rest of the room, she was engrossed in the show.

She went over to the sergeant. "What's with Johnny?"

The sergeant looked over at the booth where Johnny sat. "Says he's not going, wants to stay here and defend the earth."

She'd heard he'd been training with Jeff Hardesty's dad. Jeff didn't even have a CAP card; his dad had told him that mandatory testing was unconstitutional. He was the only guy in the room she knew, and she had to start somewhere. Johnny's dad was getting blowjobs from five different girls, including his oldest daughter. She felt herself blush, and looked out the window at the gray of the interdiction field. She needed to keep her emotions under control; whatever decision she made now would affect not just her life, but Gina's and the rest of her family's as well.

Johnny was just sitting there, staring off into space. His black haired little sister sat next to him in the booth. She was naked and her little tits made her look about twelve. She had a card reader in her hands and was looking at someone's card. Finally, Johnny noticed her. He looked up at her, smiled, patted the seat next to him and said "Sit down Chrissy. Can I help you?"

She did, looking at the younger girl who seemed not to care that she was naked, then looked away quickly. Her eyes lit on Johnny's dad trying out the others, so she shifted her gaze, staring down at the table. "They say you're not going?"

"No, I'm going to stay, Dad can get everyone else out."

Chrissy didn't say anything for a bit, trying to figure out a way to say it that wasn't too embarrassing "You know that everyone who goes has to have babies?" Johnny nodded. "So they have to have someone to have babies with..."

Johnny looked at her, confused, then his face cleared and he smiled. "Chrissy, are you asking my advice?" It was her turn to nod. He looked around the room, obviously thinking "How about Freddie? You know him don't you?"

"Not really. He just started and he's out driving most of the time. Besides he's kind of quiet."

"I have a couple of classes with him, he's real smart, and seems like a nice guy. I'm kind of surprised he isn't a sponsor."

Chrissy looked over at the boy, they'd switched positions. He was sitting in a chair while one rode him. A different woman held his head to her chest and another knelt between his knees. "But all those women..." She looked away, feeling that her whole face must be bright red.

Johnny looked embarrassed too. "That's kind of my fault. I sicced them on him. I didn't want them ganging up on me. I think you should take him. Why don't you go over there and check his CAP card? The Marines can help you find it."

Chrissy looked back at the scene. Freddie bucked himself into the woman riding him, and she screamed a long, trailing, "Yeeeessss!"

Chrissy stood up, if Johnny said he was a good guy, then he probably was, and she could check his CAP card to make sure. "He's making them happy," she said, wondering what it would feel like to ride him like that, "and in front of all those people too. I wonder..." She walked toward them, trying not to stare and feeling more nervous than she ever had in her life.

The sergeant was waiting for her. "He still not going?"

Chrissy shook her head. "I don't think so. I um ... asked him for some advice. He said..." She stared at Freddie again, distracted; a different woman was cleaning him off with her mouth. She made herself look away. "He said Freddie would be a good choice."

The marine laughed. "Well, he sure can fuck. You want to talk to him?"

Chrissy looked down, unable to meet the man's eyes. "No, I um ... I want to see his CAP card. Can you find it for me, and maybe tell me what the subscores mean?"

It didn't take the man long to fish Freddie's wallet out of his jeans and then pull out the card. "Let's see," he said "Frederick Douglass Clay, CAP score of ... six point four. That's a good score, but I've seen some nasty pieces of work with higher. Check out these subscores." He pointed them out as he talked about them. "This one says he's good at sex, and he'll get even better with practice. He'll be a good dad, loyal, cares about others. Not really aggressive enough to be a marine, but if he had to fight, he would. He's pretty smart too." The sergeant frowned. "Did you know that concubines get to retest on their birthdays? You'll probably lose him when that rolls around, I'd bet he passes next time, he's only nineteen and scores for younger people tend to improve a little after pickup if they have a good sponsor." He glanced around the room. "He's probably the best one here, but you can pick another if you want someone you can keep a long time."

Chrissy shook her head, if he was the best, that was all she needed to know. "I'd like to talk to him, but all those women ... will you come with me?" He didn't, but he did wave another marine over to escort her. Chrissy pushed her glasses up on her nose, grabbed her sister's hand, and eased past the ring of observers, followed by the marine. "Excuse me," she said to a woman who kissed Freddie with frantic determination, "Can you move? I want to talk to Freddie."

The woman ignored her, and another naked woman elbowed her aside, grabbed Freddie's hand and stuck it between her legs. The marine cleared his throat. "The young lady said she wants to speak to this man. I'd advise you to move."

The one who'd elbowed Crissy whirled around, there was something in her eyes that terrified the teenager, but she didn't even look at Chrissy, just the marine. "He's supposed to decide which of us is the best fuck," she said. "How can he do that if he's talking to her?"

The marine pointed his stinger at her. "You can either move, or take a nap. That goes for the rest of you. Just back off and let her talk." They moved away, but weren't happy about it.

Freddie looked a little dazed. She moved right next to him, and after a moment his gaze focused on her. He smiled a little wistfully. "Hi Chrissy, sorry about this, I don't know why they did it. I guess I won't be asking you out after all will I? Take care of yourself out there, okay?"

She felt herself blushing again. "I, uh, that is..." She stammered to a halt. He'd been going to ask her out? Nobody had ever asked her out before.

Gina helped her out. "Do you want him to come with us?"

Chrissy nodded and held out her free hand, keeping her blue eyes on his dark brown ones, pretending he wasn't nude. "We need a ... a man. Will you come with us?"

Her hand felt tiny inside his, and she felt so small next to him when he stood up. "Yes, I'll go." She tried not to look at his erect cock as they followed a marine down the hallway and into the men's bathroom. There was a yard wide metallic circle on the floor of the handicapped stall. It didn't belong there. She should know, she'd cleaned the bathrooms often enough.

The marine pointed to it. "Just walk right onto that and keep moving, someone will tell you where to go when you get to the ship."

Holding on to her sister with one hand, and a naked man she barely knew with the other, she headed for the transport terminal. Gina's hand was wrenched out of hers when she and Freddie stepped on it together. Chrissy staggered and nearly fell as she took her first step on the deck. She would have fallen if she hadn't had Freddie to hang onto.

A marine stationed by the transporter nexus directed them to a big room with a raised area at one end. There were a couple of dozen people in the room, kind of huddled together in four different groups. The compartment gradually filled with people as more sponsors trickled in with their concubines. A lot of them looked just as scared as she felt. She looked up at Freddie and found him looking down at her with concern in his eyes, and felt a little better.

To her surprise, Johnny came into the compartment, followed by his sisters and Marcy. All three of the girls wore just t-shirts, and Johnny was bare chested. It was more than a lot of people wore, quite a few were naked, but it was unusual as the only others who weren't fully dressed were topless women.

She didn't need to ask him why he'd changed his mind, it was obvious. His dad had picked four girls and none of them were his daughters. She hadn't thought that Johnny had scored more than a 6.9, but either he had and hadn't picked a fourth, or he'd managed to pick an extra and get away with it. They were definitely all together. They were holding hands just like she was with Freddie and her sister. She was certain that his sisters had talked him into it; he always was protective of them.

A few more sponsors showed up after Johnny, including Ray who had two naked women with him. Down at the far end of the compartment, an officer stepped up onto the little stage. "Alright, settle down. The sooner you shut up and we get this over with, the sooner we can start picking up dependents." The room hadn't really been loud at all, and his amplified voice seemed to come from all directions. Everyone got real quiet though. "Sponsors, get everyones CAP cards. Find out how many dependents they have and let the nearest marine know if you have a medical emergency. All concubines strip right now. If you can't obey a simple order like that, we might as well recycle you right now. Sponsors, when we're done with the briefing, report to a marine and we'll get you to medical for a screening, then you can go to your pods."

Chrissy pulled her sisters hand to get her attention. "He means you Gina," she whispered.

Gina shook her head. "I can't, not with all these people here."

"Just do it." Chrissy hissed. Gina undid a couple of buttons on her blouse and kicked out of her shoes, while Chrissy verified that Freddie didn't need a doctor and that he didn't have any kids. Gina stopped undressing, folding her arms across her chest. Chrissy glared at her. "Do it. Do it or I'll have Freddie do it for you.

Her big sister looked at her in shocked surprise. "You wouldn't." she turned to Freddie and fluttered her eyelashes. "You wouldn't would you?" she asked in the same flirtatious tones that she used on customers. That was the way she got her big tips.

"I would." The low rumble of Freddie's voice took Chrissy by surprise it sounded so confident. "That's kind of the point isn't it? Chrissy's in charge and we agreed to do whatever she says." He gave Chrissy's hand a little squeeze as he said it, and a shiver ran up her spine.

It was true. She could tell him to kiss her, right here in front of all these people, and he'd have to do it. She could have him do other things too. She could have him touch her between her legs like she did alone at night in her room. She could have him ... She realized that Freddie was waiting for an answer, and after a moment managed to lift her eyes to his face. She knew her own face was bright red and didn't trust herself to speak. Instead she lifted his hand toward Gina and let go.

He reached out, grabbed Gina's blouse, and pulled her close to them. "It's real simple Gina, just do what she says and everything will be okay." He undid the buttons on her blouse one by one, then moved behind her and slipped it off. His brown skin made a startling contrast to Gina's pallor. She stood shaking in her black work skirt and lacy black bra. He undid the strap and gently moved her hands away from her breasts letting her bra fall to the floor. "It's gonna be okay. You took care of your sister when she was little, she'll take care of you now. Look around the room, how many of those others has a sponsor that loves them?" He slid his hands down Gina's sides and found the zipper of her skirt. "You're lucky, your sister won't ever do anything to hurt you. She's not that kind of person." Gina's skirt and panties fell into a pool at her feet. With his hands on her waist, he pushed her forward until she stepped out of them wearing nothing but her thigh-high nylon stockings. "Just hold still, almost done." He rolled down first one, then the other, lifting her feet so he could pull them off.

Chrissy looked up at her brash, bold, big sister and saw tears. She hugged her, her face pressed sideways against her sister's naked B-cup breasts. "We're gonna be okay Gina." She told her. She reached out with one hand and pulled Freddie to them. "We're gonna be okay." He put his arms around them and for just a moment she forgot her fear and worry, then the officer started his briefing and she had to let go.

He didn't say anything that she didn't already know, she'd just never heard it stated so baldly. She could kill either of them, and nothing would happen to her. She could hurt them, make them do terrible things. Gina started looking worried again, especially when the marines showed a recording of a woman tossed out an airlock. Chrissy grabbed both their hands again. "I won't do any of that to you." She looked up at Freddie. "To either of you."

Freddie squeezed her hand and smiled. "I know."

"How do you know?" she asked. "How could you know? You barely know me."

"I know you enough to know you aren't like Ray," he said nodding in the fat man's direction. She looked over and wished she hadn't. He had both his concubines on their knees and was shoving his stubby cock into the mouth of one until she was frantic for air, then switching to the other. Each of them had just enough time to recover before it was her turn again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.