The Surprise of Our First Meeting

by Bi John 4 Both

Copyright© 2011 by Bi John 4 Both

Erotica Sex Story: Meeting on online love for the first time, She brings along a bi friend that I have know. Things get HOT

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Big Breasts   .

He was surprised to find his lover there, and with HER in control

The room was dark with only candles illuminating the tables as I walked inside. My heart was racing as I contemplated what I was getting myself into. I had agreed to meet to see if I met their screening criteria to join them in a rendezvous for sex. This meeting was set up via an online chat room and we had never seen each other. We planned to have dinner together and then decide if we were compatible and we would take it from there.

My eyes almost popped out of my head as this wonderful blonde in a black evening dress walked up and asked, "Are you John?" I said, "Yes, you must be Shari," as I took her hand and pressed it to my lips, trying to be suave beyond my years. I looked into her wicked but mischievous eyes and noticed the love that was there too.

As I released her hand, I looked her up and down and admired her knee-length dress with its split up the side. The front had a low-cut v-neck, which revealed the cleavage of her breasts that I hungered for. "Come along and meet someone you know," she said as she teased me. I watched hypnotically as her hips swayed back and forth and her calves were perfectly formed in her black high heel shoes. What a luscious woman, I thought.

It was Steve! My boyhood friend! My lover, I had told Shari about him, but I was so surprised to see him, I didn't know what to say. He is as tall as me, and built like me, maybe a little taller, and a little thinner, though just as strong as we. I loved how his blond hair and his brown body hair were glowing in the candle light. I was still floored by how and why he was here! But I held my tongue - it would all be revealed soon I am sure.

Shari ordered a bottle of red wine and had Steve poured us all a glass and we all just were quite, trying to have a conversation with just our eyes I think. You could tell that Shari was enjoying the joke she had pulled on me, but I was still getting hard and wanted there to be more. As if reading my mind Shari put her hand on my lap.

One gentle squeeze was all it took to wake up the one-eyed trouser snake and he drew up in the striking position. I am glad that I wore my loose pleated dress pants and boxer drawers that let my 8 inches rise up without restraint. I glanced over at Shari, who stared into my eyes and smiled. She leaned over to her Steven and whispered something, but never took her hand from my boner. He grinned at me and waved the waiter over for the check.

"Let's go play," was all she had to say and I followed the online lover and my real life guy lover out of the front door to her car. Steven winked at me but in a look told me that he was not going to speak to me, it was all going to be up to her. He opened the back door a Cadillac Coupe Deville and waved me inside and Shari followed in besides me. He got behind the wheel and took off, while she wrapped herself in my arms and started kissing me. My hands explored and without meeting any resistance, I began to knead her breasts through the fabric. I wondered if she had had sex with Steven already, and was a little jealous of that, but I just was enjoying the moment too, I did not want anything to disturb this fantasy that was coming true.

She leaned back and unzipped her dress and popped her beautiful mounds free for me to nurture. Her areolas were large light brown circles that wrinkled up as I kissed and sucked on them. The weight of her tits was incredible as I hefted them up to my lips. Her hand was jacking me up and down through my pants and my pre-cum was seeping a big wet spot where her thumb circled over the head. Before I could explore between her legs, the car turned a corner and we pulled up into a driveway of a local hotel.

Shari pulled up her dress and released my cock and opened the door and got out. I quickly followed her as Steven opened the door to the elevator. She was kissing me against the side of the elevator as it was going up, and all Steven was doing, was standing there smiling. I could see his cock straining through his pants, he was enjoying the show, but I wondered what was going to happen when we got into the room.

"Take your clothes off and have a seat," Shari said to me as she grabbed Steven and took him back to the bedroom of the suite. I was left there in the living room of the hotel suite, and did as I was instructed and got completely nude. I was hard, but proud of my erection too, but I just stroked it a bit as I waited to see what would happen next.

Shari came out wearing her high heels, a small facial mask and her birthday suit. Her ample breasts swayed as she walked and her smooth pussy just drawing my eyes to it. The lips of her pussy were fleshy and plump and the vaginal gash was deep and pink and shiny. She was carrying a small overnight bag in one hand and laid it on the floor besides me. "Come suck my pussy, Cutie" she instructed as she spread her legs and I immediately got on my knees and headed right to her lovely crack with my tongue leading the way.

Her pussy was delicious and the slippery fluid flowed freely as I lapped like a little puppy on fresh milk. From the corner of my vision, I could see our image in the sliding doors which reflected all of the room. Shari was massaging her breasts and pinching the nipples into hardness as I slurped her vaginal fluid. My boner was standing out like a flagpole and dripping pre-cum on the carpet.

Steven entered the living room crawling on his hands and knees wearing a dog collar and a blindfold. He was sniffing around the room just like a real dog on the scent of something. I kept lapping Shari's pussy, but watched his advance toward us. When he got to her, he sniffed up her leg and began to licking up her crack and started tonguing her asshole. Man this was kinky, but I was really into the action and there was no way I would pull my face from this wonderful tasting woman-flesh. Again I was wondering how much they rehearsed this, but I wasn't going to ask, Steven was naturally a bit submissive, so this was right up his ally, and he told me he wanted to fuck a mature woman too when I finally did too. I had told Shari about it too, but apparently she had taken the ball and ran with it more then I would have imagined.

I forgot about Steven until I felt his breath sniffing at my crotch and his hot familiar lips wrapped around my leaking tool and began giving me one of his fantastic blow jobs. He quickly suctioned me deep inside his mouth and was able to work his way down the shaft until his nose was buried in my short hairs. I know he was performing for her too when he managed to stick his tongue out with my dick all the way down his throat and begin to lick my balls. I forgot about eating Shari and took Steven's head in my hands and started to fuck his face.

She stepped away and reached into her bag and I watched as she put on lap harness with a huge strap-on dildo and lubed it up with some cream. She then went behind Steven and slid the large phallic device between the cheeks of his ass and poked it deeply inside.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.