Over the Hills and Faraway; Book 1 : Introductions
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Growing up fatherless on the back streets of London it seems inevitable that Dave Desmond will follow a life of crime.However he joins the army and goes to war, where he kills a man.He gets a medal(and a blow job) He learns what women really want, from a German bar girl, and his sexual horizon is further expanded by two cousins he meets in Belfast.Back home his marriage improves and the future looks good until he takes advice from a Peigan Dream Catcher that proves disastrous

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

Francine had just finished telling me her story when the bedroom door opened and Rita came into the room, wearing only some lacy, flimsy looking knickers; a lot sexier than those serviceable white ones I had first seen her wearing.
"Gino's sleeping like a baby, and snoring like a pig, I hope there's more action in here?"
She slid into bed beside me and reached for my prick, which was only now recovering from the attention it had received from Francine.
"Promising," she said, ducking under the bedclothes.
I felt soft lips wrapping around my rapidly hardening prick, and then a warm wet tongue lapping up and down my shaft.
Francine wasn't going to be left out of the fun and she too ducked under the sheet. With two greedy, avid, mouths sucking and kissing, and two tongues licking my length and knob end, it was almost too much pleasure to bear—but I managed.

They took turns in sharing John Thomas; one deep throating me while the other licked and sucked other parts of my body. Rita, the dirty depraved cow, rimmed me — I loved it. After spending some time sucking and kissing my genitals they moved on to sucking and kissing each other. I'd not seen girls acting like this before; deep French kissing, then their tongues and fingers working in each other's pussies. My prick rose to full stand at this erotic spectacle. How is it I get turned on by watching girls kissing each other but if it had been men I would have felt disgust?

Both girls were now fully occupied with each other; Rita had her tongue working in Francine's cunt so I went down and joined her. It soon developed into a permutation of three tongues in three mouths three arses and two cunts, and one cock in two mouths two arses and two cunts, combined with a general stroking and licking of tits, cock, cunts and arses.
We were all thrashing around on the bed when Gino came in the room bleary eyed, his flaccid prick hanging down between his legs still impressive in its semi somnolent state.
"Is this a private orgy or can anybody join in?" He asked, his prick rising with interest as he saw what was going on.
Rita laughed. "Come on in -- our cunts are nicely warmed up."
"Just a minute." Francine called a halt to the proceedings. "The bed's too small for the four of us; I'll get the blankets and rugs."
With that she went over to a tin chest under the window and took out rugs, blankets, and what looked like exercise mats. We carried them into the lounge, and after pushing the table and armchairs to the walls, spread them on the floor.
"That's more like it. Rita, assume the position." Francine was obviously the senior partner in any sexual shenanigans they got up to

It was obvious that this was a well-practiced exercise. Gino raised his thumb and mouthed. "What did I tell you?"
Rita lay on the floor on her back; opened her legs and raised her knees. Francine knelt over her in the 69 position, with her thighs either side of Rita's head, and they started to lick and eat each other out. For a while Gino and I just watched the two girls; I was astounded at the sight but Gino must have indulged in threesomes before. "Watch and learn." He said over his shoulder, and he went and positioned himself behind the kneeling Francine.
Having two women to fuck would be a first for me. Although Annalise and I had engaged in all positions and deviations we had never felt the need to expand into group sex practices. This would be something of a Master Class, as it was plain that the two girls and Gino were well up to speed with a threesome situation.
"Get that Cumberland sausage of yours well-greased up before you stick it up my bum." Francine ordered Gino, "There's a jar of KY jelly on the table." Gino hurried over to the table and smeared a great dollop of the lubricant onto his todger. Rubbing it over his now rigid pole he came back and repositioned himself behind Francine. I watched with interest, and some envy, as Gino slid his monster into Francine's arsehole. Rita's was enthusiastically sucking on Francine's clit, and obviously had no immediate plans to alter what she was doing.

I sat in an armchair and watched the show. I suppose I could have masturbated but was so engrossed by what I was seeing I never thought to. I'd viewed plenty of cock films in barracks, but to have a live sex show performed in front of your eyes was something else.
Gino was pumping away, and Francine was taking his donkey dick up her rear entry without any signs of discomfort; she must have been into anal and had a well reamed sphincter. The two girls were snacking on each other's twats, and enjoying the experience no end, going by the squeaks of delight they were making. Gino appeared to be in a different world than them, grunting and thrusting into Francine's arse. Occasionally Rita would lick the underside of his prick, but in general she and Francine were too wrapped up in each other to take much notice of him. I would have thought Francine would have been extremely aware of Gino, as she had his 10 inch throbbing cock reaming her rectum.

Time passed, and then quite suddenly, and surprisingly, Gino came. As he pulled out of Francine's back passage some of his spunk dribbled onto Rita's face. "Premature discharge was it?" Rita didn't sound best pleased.
"If you'd given a proper warning me and Francine could have shared it—what a waste."
Gino looked a bit sheepish. "Sorry about that, girls; give me some time and I'll make it up to you both."
Francine lifted her head from between Rita's thighs. "Come on Des; show him how it's done."
I needed no more encouragement than that to take my place behind Francine's delectable derriere. I gripped her hips and slowly slid my prick into her already wet cunt, slipping past Rita's licking flicking tongue. Rita, bless her, had obviously decided to allow me full unfettered access to Francine's honey pot, and she licked and kissed my shaft as it slowly worked back and forth in Francine's clasping cunt.

I reveled in the new found experience of having my prick licked while also being squeezed in a squelching slit. At intervals Rita would move my prick from Francine's cunt and put it in Francine's arse, not so much for my added enjoyment but so that she could lick lap and suck on Francine's clit. Rita would then give my cock a long suck and a big kiss, before putting me back into Francine's slippery slit. Up until then I had thought ATM was just a money dispenser.
All that could be heard was the slurping of the girls, and me grunting, while sliding in and out of which ever orifice Rita had parked me; how long we kept this up for I don't know. Francine changed position with Rita, and Gino was absolutely right, she could have sucked cock for Britain. Her mouth was as well educated in the sucking stakes as her cunt, and waves of pleasure washed over me, as her tongue and lips washed over my prick. Several times Rita had to remind Francine that it was her turn to have my prick in her cunt, because Francine kept hogging my length in her mouth.

I wasn't anywhere near cumming; the constant changing of which hole my cock was plugging probably accounted for that. The girls, however, seemed to be coming to the boil; both were accomplished cock suckers so I expect they were also expert muff munchers, and knew exactly which buttons to press—or suck—to get each other off.
Eventually they both came, with loud, contented, sighs; I was in Rita's arse at the time and felt her quiet shudder of pleasure. I withdrew, and the girls licked each other's faces, thighs, and slits clean of their love juice. The sight was enough to get Gino, and me, back into full rock hard mode.

Rita, who had taken over as Mistress of Ceremonies, announced that she now wanted to be double penetrated. This would be another new experience for me. Gino elected to fill her cunt while I was delegated to fill her back passage. Gino lay on his back on the carpet; Rita knelt over him and stuck out her pert rounded bottom. Her twat was filled with Gino's massive prick and I buried myself in Rita's arsehole. Francine got a vibrator, and stuck it in her hot muff while watching her cousin being double-dicked.
I was deep in Rita's arse when Gino's huge dick fucked her to an orgasm; it was an amazing feeling, as I had managed to keep in Rita's clenching arsehole as she thrashed and writhed on Gino's pulsating pole, and her own climax.
Francine was next up for a double penetration. "I've already had that donkey dick up my back passage. Des will have to do the honours again."
Gino started thrusting up into her while I reamed her from behind. Rita had declined the dildo but instead crouched over Gino, facing Francine, her dripping twat directly over Gino's face. He leaned back and stuck his tongue, like another cock, into her slit.

Gino and I had managed to set up a reciprocating rhythm when sliding in and out of the respective holes of which we had charge of; I must admit I was pretty chuffed with how we worked together, real team work. Francine was enjoying what we were doing, if the noises she was making were anything to go by. Gino came not long after we had starting double fucking Francine; he hadn't had the benefit of Annalise's training. However this time he gave a warning, pulling out of her and spewing his load over Rita's tits and face.
I withdrew from Francine's well buggered bum, entered her cunt and then energetically shagged her, doggy style. She soon came, gasping and groaning in pleasure; whether it was due to my efforts, or seeing her cousin covered in cum, I really don't know. Rita wiped Gino's spunk from off her tits then put her slimed fingers in Francine's mouth, who sucked on the sticky digits with a glazed look on her face—Rita's face was already glazed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.