Over the Hills and Faraway;   Book 1 :  Introductions - Cover

Over the Hills and Faraway; Book 1 : Introductions

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Growing up fatherless on the back streets of London it seems inevitable that Dave Desmond will follow a life of crime.However he joins the army and goes to war, where he kills a man.He gets a medal(and a blow job) He learns what women really want, from a German bar girl, and his sexual horizon is further expanded by two cousins he meets in Belfast.Back home his marriage improves and the future looks good until he takes advice from a Peigan Dream Catcher that proves disastrous

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

I never found out where Annalise came from, anything about her family, or even how old she was. I gathered that she had been born in the German Democratic Republic, or East Germany as it was generally known. I learned all my German from her, and eventually, when I spoke it well enough, I realized her accent was from the east. Germans often remarked on my Silesian accent. Lying in bed between your teacher's thighs, buried up to your balls in her warm welcoming twat, is the best way to learn a language. I'm surprised the Department of Education hasn't introduced that method.

It was Annalise who taught me how to pleasure a woman during lovemaking. Like most young men my idea of lovemaking – fucking, as we referred to it – was to stick my prick deep in a cunt and fuck like mad until I came. She showed me that plenty of foreplay, and a slow build up, brought untold pleasure to both participants.
When I first brought her to orgasm I was as proud as when I had received my medal. It had taken Annalise about two weeks of extensive training to get me to that standard. At first I would spurt my load soon after I had entered her; she then started giving me a blow job to drain me before we made love, so that I would last a bit longer on entry. Even then I would often come again before she reached her climax. Fortunately in those days I was able to build up an impressive head of pressure quickly, and often.

Eventually I learned to hold back for longer and longer, until, when I did shoot into her it seemed to last for minutes. Even if Annalise hadn't come she would still praise me and kiss me, and make me feel like a real lover. She never faked an orgasm, nor was she a shouter or a swearer. When I did bring her to a climax she would utter a great sigh, and whisper. "Oh Davey, my darling, that was so good."
She called me Davey, as she had difficulty with pronouncing the 'w' 'in Dewey; I liked it.
Her arms and legs would tighten around me, and she would kiss my neck. On a few occasions she would shout out in a guttural voice as she came, and toss her head from side to side. I don't know what she shouted, it wasn't in German.
I spent hours with my mouth at her sweet slit, as she told me where to put tongue and fingers, how to stroke along her labia lips, when to suck the clitoris, how many fingers, and when to slide them into her. Praising me when I did it right, and saying. "Not quite like that, Davey my love. Let's try it again." when I didn't do the business.
'Good preparation is the key to success in lovemaking', and 'stroke before poke', were two of her mantras, and I pass them on to you. Every young man should have an older woman to teach him how to pleasure a female; the Department of Education should also take up that idea.

I estimate that Annalise was at least 35, possibly 40, years old. It was also obvious that she had earned her living as a whore and/or bar girl for some time, from what age I wouldn't know. She was intelligent, and appeared well educated; she encouraged me to read serious books. Comics and cock books had been all that I had read previous to meeting her.
She would take me around Munster's museums and art galleries, discussing the paintings and sculptures, and all that sort of stuff; I tried my best to appreciate what she saw in these objects, but it was all a bit beyond me.
Annalise even got me to listen to classical music, mostly Beethoven and Mozart. It was the first time I had heard these great composers, and I became a fan of both, and thanks to her tuition, quite knowledgeable.
At the beginning of our relationship I would get angry and jealous of her 'clients'. When I was with her she worked as a bar girl, but I knew she had a select clientele of men whom she slept with. I never saw her with any of these men, she made sure I was away on duty, or on leave in the UK, when bringing them back to her flat, but I knew it went on and I hated the thought of her being with anyone else. There was also a bit of apprehension. I am not that particularly well-endowed, about average, or maybe slightly below; this didn't seem to bother Annalise but it bothered me, especially when I learned that one of her regular clients was reputed to be extremely well hung.

One of the other bar girls was named Ellse, a small, dark haired, rather exotic Bavarian girl from Munich, hardly the stereotype German. Annalise and Ellse had known each other in East Berlin, and in fact had got out of East Germany together; what a Bavarian was doing in East Berlin I just can't figure out.
Ellse was about 25 years old, and a real attractive piece, with flashing eyes, prominent tits, and a pouting red mouth. She was also a prick teaser, and would hang around me when Annalise was working behind the bar.
Annalise looked like a librarian when running the bar; her hair in a bun, wearing a long skirt, and with her glasses perched on her nose. She was the antithesis of the bar girls, who wore their revealing clothes to attract punters to buy them drinks. Annalise's demure garb turned me on, as I knew she wouldn't be wearing any knickers. We always had ecstatic sex when we got back to her flat after the occasions when she wore her librarian gear; I had a thing about shagging librarians.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.