Over the Hills and Faraway;   Book 1 :  Introductions - Cover

Over the Hills and Faraway; Book 1 : Introductions

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Growing up fatherless on the back streets of London it seems inevitable that Dave Desmond will follow a life of crime.However he joins the army and goes to war, where he kills a man.He gets a medal(and a blow job) He learns what women really want, from a German bar girl, and his sexual horizon is further expanded by two cousins he meets in Belfast.Back home his marriage improves and the future looks good until he takes advice from a Peigan Dream Catcher that proves disastrous

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

It was Miriam Hodge -- a 17 year old, petite, brown haired, brown eyed, big breasted girl -- who gave me my first real blow job. At the time I thought it the most wonderful thing in the world, but subsequent blow job encounters showed me she wasn’t particularly gifted.

I must have picked her up, or maybe she picked me up, in the Black Swan, aka the Mucky Duck, the local pub where horny young men met equally horny young women. Most of the clientèle were under-age for drinking, and some under-age for shagging, but blind eyes were turned by the proprietor of the pub, who probably had an arrangement with the local law.

Generally, during the week I had special leave because of the Military Medal award, after getting off with a bird in the Mucky Duck it would be out the back to the car park for a quick knee trembler up against a wall, or sometimes a rear ender over a car bonnet. For some reason, and remember I was half pissed most of the time during that leave, Miriam persuaded me to take her back to my gaff, well my mother’s house. Mum was down the pub with the latest ‘uncle’ -- not the Mucky Duck, which was for youngsters -- so I thought I was OK for having my end away on the front room sofa.

Miriam started getting her kit off as soon as we got into the sitting room, well after first making sure I had locked both the front and back doors. She took off her blouse, unfastened her bra, and the pair of magnificent tits that had taken my attention in the Mucky Duck tumbled out for my delectation.
I sucked on each nipple in turn, each swelled in my mouth, then brushed the underside of her breasts with my fingertips. Capturing a hardened nipple between my teeth I gave a light bite. Miriam groaned, and my erection, which was already doing pretty good, sprang into full stand mode.

Quickly kneeling down in front of my engorged, but encased, cock Miriam gazed up at me while her eager fingers pulled down the zipper of my trousers. Still looking into my eyes she slid her hand into my underpants and freed my rampant dick, which shot out from my shreddies like a greyhound from a trap. I am no super dick, about average size and girth, but when in full erection mode it looks the business. She didn’t remark on size but eagerly wrapped her lipsticked mouth around my knob head. I am uncut, and her tongue toyed with my foreskin, as if she hadn’t come across one before. With her name she might have been Jewish, and mine could have been the first uncircumcised prick to invade her mouth. She sucked deeply; my foreskin rolled back; the one eyed, purple headed, bedroom snake throbbed, and my pre-come lubricated her lips as she moved her head slowly up and down my shaft.

I looked down at what must be one of the sexiest sights in the world -- a young girl’s red lips closed around a pulsating cock. I put my hands on her head and forced her further on to my knob end, she resisted slightly, but as I thrust forward she took more of my bursting throbbing cock into her throat. She gagged a bit, and saliva seeped from the corner of her mouth. I wasn’t looking for deep throating so stopped pushing, and just let her lick up and down the length of me. As she licked and sucked at the head of my prick and stroked my shaft with her soft hands, I could feel my load building up in my balls - a few more sucks and strokes and I knew I would be spurting.
Should I let her know I was near to coming, or should I just jet my fluid down her unsuspecting throat? I wasn’t sure of the etiquette required, not having been in this situation before.

I need not have worried. Miriam must have been aware I was near to release because she abruptly rocked back on her heels, and my prick exited her mouth with a slurping sound. She took hold of my shaft, and as I shot my load she directed the flow towards her naked tits. A stream of spunk landed on her neck, dripped over her tits and nipples, and then slowly slid down to her belly. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen. Miriam then put her bra and blouse back on, but made no attempt to wipe the spunk from off her body. I had the impression she enjoyed the feeling of it sliding down her flesh.

Miriam and I managed other, hasty, bouts of blow jobs and shagging. I was no stud, or an experienced shag master, but I always put 100% effort into my fucking, and if my technique wasn’t the best I surely should have got full marks for enthusiasm.
The night before I returned to barracks, which was now Catterick, in the frozen north of England, I borrowed a mate’s flat and spent the night with her. Miriam made up some tale for her parents; this was the first time we had a bed, and all night, to indulge ourselves.

This is not a fairy story. In the real world girls don’t suddenly cream themselves just because a bloke puts a finger on their twat. Neither do all men’s dicks measure 8-10 inches long, and are ‘as thick as her wrist’. Well OK, some lucky bastards are. It takes a fair bit of foreplay to get a typical girl lubricated, although there are some who are wet and ready at the drop of a hat. Lovemaking needs to be practised diligently to achieve skill; few, if any, blokes are born with that facility, no matter what they might think.
I said lovemaking, for what I was doing around this time was plain old fashioned fucking- ‘wham bam, thank you, ma’am’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.