The Meat
Chapter 6: The Escape

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Escape - Unsuspecting couple gets trapped into slavery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Prostitution  

We knew that we had to develop a plan to get out from under the blackmail that was being forced on us. We knew that the longer we stayed in the group, the more blackmail that could be had over us. They constantly videoed the meetings and there were the photos of individuals engaging in explicit acts. The magnitude of the enslavement seemed overwhelming to us.

The sex shows were everything that you could imagine. The Masters favorite show was having one of the other husbands orally "fluff up" someone's wife until she was in a frenzied state (usually after a couple of orgasms.) then have her husband feed a stranger's hard cock into her dripping pussy. The husband would then come over tell the rider the technique to use to bring his wife off while he was riding her. Of course, the wife would have to "sell it" by exclaiming how it was the best sex she ever had, and that his cock stretched her so exquisitely. When the fucker was done, her husband would eat the cream pie and the audience would vote on the performance. There were usually six to twelve show groups for entertainment. The women would be selected by the Masters to continue the sex play activities while the losing husbands would go into the garage where they were bound to St Andrew's crosses or hung from the rafters and tortured. Some of the women were included too. A Master's wife took special care of some of the prettiest women that were the object of her husband's desire. They were especially viscous with their torture. The winning husband would participate in the orgy. But they were never allowed to be with their wife. The Masters did make a special effort to continue the wives' seduction in full view of her husband, whenever possible.

The women were also taken to a makeshift studio to make porno flicks with any number of hung guys. At its completion, the wife would narrate the play-by-play in front of her audience and answer their questions that were designed to humiliate them.

The break finally came when one of the husbands was forced to bring in his eighteen year old daughter to one of the parties. She was a beautiful blond with a cute little girl figure. She had that innocent look about her that attracted any male that looked at her in an instant. She was very petite dressed as a preteen school girl, in a little plaid skirt, knee sox and a white blouse. Her hair was done up in braids. Her father, fully clothed as well, accompanied her into the living room, definitely against the rules, since all of the slaves had to be nude upon entering the house. All of the Masters were there as this seduction was the highlight of the meeting. There were so many people there that we were forced to park on the road almost a quarter mile from the house. All of the masters were planning to ravage this little maiden. One of the Masters approached the girl and started to disrobe her. I noticed that her farther flinched at the first contact of the Master to his daughter. It looked to me that he had triggered a bug in his pocket. I thought that things were about to get ugly so I quietly took Suk's hand and led her down to the game room. Everyone was focused on the debasement of the young girl and didn't notice our withdrawal from the living room. The Master had the girl's blouse and training bra off in an instant, and started to fondle the girl, when there was a loud blast at the front door and chaos ensued as nude people ran around the house trying to exit. A squad of police stormed the house and dispersed in all directions, trying to round up all of the naked people on the first floor and gather them in the living room. Luckily, we were now in the lower game room where others were corralled there waiting for the activities to commence. We all slipped out of the patio door in the lower level and made our way across back yard to the wooded area behind the house. Meanwhile, the police had everyone upstairs lined up against the walls in the living room. Soon the Masters were all in handcuffs as the police questioned the captured slaves. The Masters were arrested on suspicion of violation of prostitution laws. Suk and I along with a few of the other couples slipped away, naked into our car and drove home.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.