The Meat
Chapter 4: The Trap

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Trap - Unsuspecting couple gets trapped into slavery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Prostitution  

We continued to socialize with our new "friends", drinking and joking around almost every weekend. Suk was received even more into their group and was included more into their private conversations. The white girls started hanging out with us guys, especially when the Asian girls got together for their private meetings. They were more flirtatious with all of the guys and they did get groped, sometimes severely by all of the guys there, including me. The girls were all cute but I was mesmerized by Lynda. She was a tall blonde with "DD" sized boobs. I was told that she had a black husband that very large and abusive to her. Basically, he was her pimp and she was a sexual slave to him. But she was very nice to me. She would sit on my lap and squirm on it as she felt my excitement grow. She never complained when I started groping her as I progressed to feeling her massive tits under her blouse. One time, she came on to me without her bra, but I was slow on the uptake as her tits did not sag at all. When I finally realized that she was braless was when I had felt her up under her blouse. Her tits were fantastic and her nipples stood out on her orbs stiff and proud. I pinched them as she fed me more booze. Soon I was snookered and she led me to one of the bedrooms in the large house.

I woke up the next morning, nude with a terrible hangover and no memory of what transpired the night before. Lying next to me was an equally nude Lynda wrapped around me as I held one of her massive tits and she held on to my stiff cock. As my mind started to focus on our situation, I was concerned about how my wife would respond if she found out about my perceived activities last night. I also wondered where she spent the night. I gently disarrayed myself from my sleeping partner and proceeded to the shower to clean up.

When I got dressed, I returned to the dining room where a buffet was being served. No one mentioned the previous evening's activities as everyone seemed to have the same hangover. Suk and I went home rather quietly, and took up our weekly routines as usual.

There was no party next weekend but Suk had to work through the entire weekend at the massage parlor. When she came home, Sunday evening I noticed that she was disheveled, withdrawn and seemed tired. She retired to the bathroom and spent a long time soaking in the tub. When she got out, I could see that her body was reddened from the hot water and that she appeared to have been crying. I didn't question her but helped her into bed, where she promptly fell asleep. She didn't want to talk about her ordeal over the past weekend and I agreed to put our talk off for the time being. I was concerned about her since she always confided in me, especially about any sexual involvement that she may have encountered, and I was sure that she was involved with some sexual activity.

It didn't take long and we were scheduled to go to another party the next weekend. I was reluctant to go sensing that all was not right with our, "new friends". And I voiced my opinion to Suk. She got a nervous look on her face and explained that we had no choice but to attend. This declaration got my interest peaked and I asked her what she meant by that statement. Suk started crying and confessed that she didn't work at the massage parlor last week but spent the entire weekend at a party located in a mansion, with a bunch of other girls where they were drugged and then repeatedly fucked by every guy there. She was videoed as she was engaged in twosomes and threesomes with the threat of exposing her activities to Immigration as well as me and our relatives. I could see that we were trapped and contemplated our options for freedom from this blackmail. After questioning her, Suk could not name the ringleaders of the party. So we were forced to attend.

When we arrived, things had changed with "our friends". One of the guys, about fifteen years older than us and obese, walked up to Suk and hugged her to him, much to her surprise, dwarfing her petite body giving her a tongue kiss and then he took her by the hand, and led her into the living room where he sat her on his lap and started kissing her neck and shoulders. When I started to protest, one of the other guys interrupted me and led me down to the game room where he showed me a video of Lynda and I fucking in the bedroom a few weeks earlier on the big screen TV. I couldn't remember it as I presumed that I was drugged, just like Suk was. But I was sure that Suk would be heartbroken at the sight of my coupling with the blond bombshell. Although edited, I looked like I was well aware and enjoying the charms of this woman. I was concerned that the exposure of this video and the video that I thought that was made of Suk into the wrong hands would ruin us and force the removal of our kids from us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.