The Meat - Cover

The Meat

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Chapter 3: The Inducement

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Inducement - Unsuspecting couple gets trapped into slavery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Prostitution  

My thoughts were confirmed when Suk told me that the women worked in a massage parlor downtown. She told me that they were strictly massage therapists with certificates attesting to the fact. And that they wore white, nurse type uniforms on their shifts. I was skeptical, but I trusted Suk, knowing that she never prostituted herself. Suk always seemed to keep me informed of the conversations that she participated in. Alter awhile; the women suggested that she could make more money in housekeeping where they worked than at the Hotel. They hinted that she would be better tipped by the drunken guys that would inadvertently feel her up at the parlor than the hotel. They told her that the work was easier and that she could easily get hired since the previous maid had quit, starting a family. Suk was excited and told this to me when we got home from one of the parties. I was skeptical still, since I knew that massage parlors were a place that prostitution could take place. But she was sure that the girls that she hung around with were not into that activity. Trying to dissuade her, I told her that she could try it out if she was so sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if she got fucked by one of the customers.

In Suk's mind, she was perfectly safe working there, since she was seldom in a room with the customer. She wore her usual green uniform, just like at the hotel and changed the bedding and massage table covers. Then there were the towels and wash cloths also. The difference was that there was no laundry like at the hotel, just Suk and a washer and dryer. She got accustomed to the job and it was just like her friends had told her it would be. Of course, she heard noises through the doors that strongly suggested that activity was more than a massage. But she tried to ignore them. The girls would sometimes come out of the rooms in a disheveled state, uniform torn and some more skin exposed than they went in with. When asked, the girls said that the customer was drunk. On those occasions, it was said that the damaged uniforms had to be paid for and the girl involved must be compensated for her ordeal. Failure to do that would ban the customer from the massage parlor in the future. The managers insisted that no form of prostitution would be allowed. Although some girls were accosted occasionally, things for the most part were in control. This lulled Suk into a sense of security at her job. The girls sent her in with the customers more now. She would be sent to change sticky bed sheets, or to bring in clean towels. She got her butt rubbed more often but there was a modest tip involved if the therapist caught him. It seemed like her friends always caught them. Suk was pretty comfortable in her housekeeping job when one of the girls asked her to stand in for her while she attended her kid's birthday party. She couldn't get off unless someone could take her place. Suk told her that she didn't have a certificate and wouldn't be allowed to service any customers. In her desperation, the girl took Suk into the room with her and instructed Suk on the procedure expected to give a massage. The girl took Suk into a massage room every day for almost a week, in her maid's uniform and taught her how to massage a customer, always letting Suk do more and more of the actual massage while supervising her less and less.

The Day came and Suk was in the therapist line-up waiting for her first customer. This was a Friday night and Suk usually worked days and with a different manager. As her first customer came in, Suk escorted him into the assigned room and instructed him as she had learned, having him disrobe and take a shower after sweating in the sauna. When she saw the light come on in her room, signifying that the customer was ready for his massage, she went back to the room. All went well with Suk giving massages to the naked men. They did not touch her as she went about her task, relieving the stress from her customer's bodies. As time went on, Suk got her certificate and became a massage technician. There was less money per hour now, but she worked commission and the tips were hers. As she transferred into the technician job, her shifts changed as well. Suk found that she had more evening shifts and that her customers were more demanding with their activities with her. She usually got her panties rubbed under her uniform, but it always resulted in tips from her customers. When she ran across a drunken customer, she usually had to fight them off as they progressed to feeling the front of her panties as well. Suk didn't tell me until later how on occasion the front zipper on her uniform would be opened by her customers for their inspection of her tits where she would be felt up. When I finally found out about her involvement, it also came out that she was massaged also. Suk insisted that her panties stayed on as she allowed her molestation, sometimes for an entire session.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.