The Meat
Chapter 2: The Friends

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Friends - Unsuspecting couple gets trapped into slavery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Prostitution  

We finally got called to move into government quarters on post. We were saddened to see our windfall diminish but had no choice and moved into a two bedroom townhome that was nicely furnished. We had to provide our own TV, stereo, washer and dryer but everything else was provided. That worked out pretty nice for a newly married couple setting up a household. Some of my buddies showed us how to double up our twin bed mattresses and springs to make a double bed for us. Since we worked the same schedule, we socialized together as well. We started hanging with Malcolm and Louise, and Carl and Jean. Both couples were married four to five years Louise and Malcolm had two girls while Jean and Carl had a girl. Malcolm was a short, overweight, balding guy, and as it turned out, he had a rather large cock. It looked to be about eight inches long and about two inches thick. Carl was like me, six foot tall, medium build, sandy blond hair and about seven inch cock. Their wives were the better part in my opinion; Louise was a five foot four blonde, and built well with "D cup" boobs. She had a pretty face and great legs while Jean was a five foot six, brunette with fantastic legs and ass with "B cup" tits. We all hit it off as soon as we met at a bowling tournament on post. Both guys seemed attracted to Suk who by now dressed in the latest styles (miniskirts and knee high boots were the fashion.) her hair grew long and she looked amazing with her innocent face while I definitely noticed Jean and Louise.

We would meet at each other's houses to play games in the evening. A few drinks, a card game, and a little flirting were how it began. It progressed into adult games where we would split up couples and play stripping games where one partner would grope the other's spouse under the pretext of following the rules of an adult game. I must admit that seeing someone feeling up Suk, churned my stomach as much as it thrilled me. Of course, I never missed an opportunity to feel up all of the other women there as well. As time permitted, the second tier games involved more intensive petting and more nudity. Other games (ice breakers) would be introduced where the woman was arrested by one of the males and "interrogated". The "perp" would be under arrest and frisked thoroughly. Later she would be placed into a chair, with her dress hiked up, exposing her legs to her panties then the "detectives" would ask her questions like "Where's the money?" and "Who are you working with" as they felt their victim up. Occasionally, we would exit the room leaving the "perp" and one of the "detectives" for a personal interrogation. For this exercise, a dice was rolled to determine the amount of time that this interrogation would take. The more time on the dice, the greater the "perp's" dishevelment would be. This usually resulted in the "perp's" blouse opened and her bra shifted up off of her boobs. But with more time allotted, the panties would be disarrayed and sometimes removed altogether. It was great fun watching and participating in each woman's "interrogation". Occasionally, we would "arrest all of the women at the same time and rotate from woman to woman, "questioning them as a "gang, feeling them up to their embarrassment. Another game would involve the man putting his hands, palms out on his butt and the woman would walk up behind him, reach around and put her hands in her partner's front pockets, the teams would play "Pass the Plate". This is a game where the women would pass a plate to each other while their hands were in their partners' pockets. This was a sure fire way to insure that the guys would get hard. The losers were the couples to drop the plate. The game went on until there was one winner. The losers were banished into a dark bedroom or a closet for a predetermined amount of time to "discuss their losses" with each other. Of course, the winners stayed in the living room and "made out" with each other, while watching the time. Suk was a popular partner. She was cute and small. It was hard for her to get her little hands and arms around any of her partners and into their pockets. The guys would like to rub her front while she tried to concentrate on griping the plate when it was passed to her. She would usually drop the plate. Her partner's dick would get hard, pushing the plate out of her grasp while he would rub her excited pussy, ruining her concentration. The penalty round would take place at the end of each game. Each of the losing teams would go into each of the designated penalty rooms and play (make out) with each other for the allotted time. Suk always came out in a disheveled state and her partner always looked like the cat that swallowed the canary. But in truth, all of the women looked roughed up at the end of the penalty rounds. This is how we got into soft swinging. We played with each other every week, usually Friday or Saturday with an occasional visiting couple joining us to keep things exciting. As time went on, we tried even more risky, more intense games. Every guy got his "happy finish" as each other have jacked them off in an intense make out session. When we got home, Suk would tell me what her partner had done to her and ask me if it was alright. I told her that they could play together as long as no one put their dick into her. This was off limits. Then I energetically fucked her silly the rest of the night. Between the stories that Suk relayed to me and the involvement that I saw her engaged in, we would have some intense sex sessions. We played more games as time progressed: Spin the Bottle, Truth or Dare, and Strip Poker, musical chairs. Some of the penalty rounds were quite raunchy and our wives were the recipients of rather massive orgasms at the hands of guys that were not their husbands. Suk told me everything that went on with her. It was all in good fun and It was exciting to see my wife manipulated by one of my friends. It was just a matter of time when someone carried our petting game too far. Sure, by this time we all had placed our dicks out of bounds in another's wife if even for the briefest of times. But no one was complaining. We usually agreed to the roll of single die to predetermine the penalty time for any game. This time someone suggested using two die for the time, and in our drunken state, we all agreed. Well, we found out that twelve minutes were too long to be away in a dark room with someone else's spouse. Malcolm, Louise's husband, and Beth, Carl's wife ended up fucking each other in the allotted time. But they just barely got dressed as the room was flooded with light, much to our surprise. Because one of our thrills was when time was up we would turn on the lights in a penalty room to see what the couples were involved in. Suk and I got lucky. She didn't get fucked but I guess everything else happened to her. The fun started to end when Louise and Carl thought that they should have a healthy fuck to even things up. Malcolm and Beth reluctantly agreed to keep the peace between them. Suk and I went home thinking that we didn't want to engage in wife swapping.

As it turned out, Malcolm and Louise became swingers, while Carl and Beth divorced after swinging for another year. The ending blow came for us when we added a game called "Porn Queen Tryouts". This was a full nudity game where each couple "dry fucked" each other while one of the other spouses, unattached to the contestants, videoed the production. Every one took turns trying out to be judged by the group later in the resulting video. The objective was for each pair of contestants to simulate fucking each other for the camera, re-enacting a porn scene from a video tape. Of course, each couple started out just like the movie in the seduction scene. That usually entailed starting out on a bed, making out and each of them disrobing the other. Everything was permitted except actual penetration as we began our trip to debauchery. Each couple got a brief practice session to work out camera angles and body positions. We were all caught unaware as we discovered that we would be re-enacting oral sex scenes. As a group, we had never done much to each other along this line. We decided not to exclude these scenes in the interest of video continuity. This was fun for all of us as we took turns climaxing as practice continued. After a while, we were ready to begin the competition. Couples began making out while their spouses sat back and watched. The other pair of contestants were running the camera, coaching the action as they progressed. Everyone was at the brink of climax as they watched their spouses succumbing to the manipulations of their partner. Carl and Louise started out the activity while Malcolm and Suk sat back and watched the action, engaging in some light petting. That left Beth and I to film the action on this scene. As the fucking sequence was in progress, the action looked authentic as Carl rubbed his hardened manhood against Louise's clit. She was going crazy as Carl slid back and forth in Louise's slippery groove sliding his steel hard dick along her engorged clit. They were at it for quite a while when I detected Carl slip into Louise's pussy for a couple of strokes. She covered up with the movement of her legs and Carl continued on sliding his wet, slippery dick across her excited clit resulting in her massive climax. We were all pretty high by this time and Suk and Malcolm were next. Malcolm pulled the same trick with Suk, this time engaging her for half a dozen strokes and bringing her off in the same manner as Carl had done to Louise. I could tell exactly when he penetrated the unsuspecting Suk as her eyes bugged out in a look of surprise at being taken by Malcolm's massive cock. Malcolm had done his homework by getting Suk completed heated up and ready to pop before he penetrated her. By the time that Beth and I got our turn, we were both so hot from watching these scene re-enactments that we threw ourselves wholeheartedly into it. She sucked me off in our sixty nine and I penis stroked inside of her pussy a few times as well. Beth came as I manipulated her frenzied body during our re-enactment and I finally ejaculated on her stomach to signify our conclusion. No one voiced an objection as we all knew that we had crossed the line with our antics.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.