White Out at the Spa  - Cover

Preview

White Out at the Spa

by Sappholover

Copyright© 2011 by Sappholover

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft, Consensual, Lesbian, Group Sex, Interracial, Hispanic Female, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Squirting, Teacher/Student, Big Breasts,

Erotica Sex Story: Two women go to an upscale spa as friends. One has an appointment to meet with Lisa a life coach and sex therapist who has proven ways to help women of all ages increase the potency of their orgasms.

Author's note: This story is total fiction and any resemblance to real people, imagined or virtual is a coincidence. The story is told through Jessica's perspective.

cast of characters:

Lauri 27, 5ft 7brunette, with an hourglass figure, 36DD breasts with dark wide nipples. She's the youngest of 4 children, the product of second-generation Italian and Jewish parents. Her olive skin and smooth complexion always made her popular with the guys but she had recently all but given up on relationships with men. Lauri works as physical therapist in a sports medicine clinic.

Jessica 32, 5 ft 5 dark brunette with a svelte, hard body from years of training as swimmer. Dark protruding large nipples highlight her 33 B cup breasts. She has a coffee colored complexion and loves to wear tight jeans and blouses with push up bras. A Latina born in America, but her Dad was from Taipei City in Taiwan and her Mom grew up in Mexico. Her dad used to work for the military and she moved around a lot as a kid. She has beautiful Asian eyes with the high cheekbones of a Mexican woman. Jessica owns a niche catering company that services the entertainment industry.

Lisa 40 5 ft 6, 48DD 24 34 measurements Lisa has strong legs and excellent upper body muscle tone. A natural blonde with a seductive smile and good clear skin, Lisa's huge tits are the result of a very successful surgery that saved her left breast from a tumor. Lisa has an affinity for rescuing animals and has a few dogs that live with her. Since her amazing recovery she has found a very unique way of helping women achieve incredibly huge wet orgasms. She's considering writing a book or making a video to help other women enjoy their natural gifts of sexual enjoyment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.