Claire
Chapter 2

Copyright 2004 knobbieknobbs

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is special to me because Claire is based on a real girl I went to school with and fancied like mad. The narrator of this story is very much me in the early part of the story. However, this story isn't what actually happened between us. Far from it. Perhaps it’s just what I wished had happened. Originally written in 1998, this version of the story is from 2004. My first attempt at a 'Romance'.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   School  

“Why? So, you can laugh in my face. Since I’ve known you, all the best guys in school have asked you out. All the really popular guys. And you’ve turned them down. What chance has a nerd like me got, eh? I mean look at you. You’re sweet and kind and the most caring girl in school. And by far the most beautiful. What would you want with someone like me, huh? So let’s just forget I said anything. I’ve said what I wanted to. I’ve made a fool of myself, so now I’m just going home and locking myself in my room.”

It all came out, everything I felt. The floodgates opened and I couldn’t stop it. By the time I realized what I was saying, I’d already finished. I turned to leave but Claire reached out a hand to stop me.

“Have you ever thought about why I turned them all down? Have you never wondered?” She didn’t give me time to answer. “It was because I was waiting for someone. Someone special. Someone I really liked. One of my best friends.”

It took a while for my feeble brain to assimilate this, and I gazed blankly at her. She came closer to me, taking my hands in hers. I was still looking at her as our faces came closer. She tilted her head as she approached. I reached out to her, and we kissed. A long, slow kiss.

We started out with just our lips touching, holding hands, bags abandoned on the floor beside us. I parted my lips and she parted hers in response. We let go of our hands and embraced, pulling each other close.

My tongue snaked its way into her mouth and found hers, wrestling with it. My hands were on her hips, then in her hair, then back on her hips, moving slowly, tracing the curve of her body.

The whole thing must have lasted less than a minute, but it felt like forever. I didn’t ever want it to end. We stared at each other; stared into each other’s eyes. She smiled at me, which lit up her eyes, and I smiled back.

“How long have you wanted this?” I asked.

“About as long as I’ve known you.”

“Me too.” I sighed. “God, we’ve been so stupid. We’ve wasted so much time.”

“Best make sure we do things right from now on then.”


We walked back to her house, arm in arm, and kissed again when we got there, agreeing to meet up later that night. I didn’t walk home that night; I floated.

We met up later and talked for ages. The next day at school, the common room was buzzing with the news. Evidently, most people had been waiting for this. My friends all had a good word to say. Claire’s friends likewise. People I hardly spoke to were coming up to me and saying, “It’s about time.” Even some of the teachers commented.

Finally, we were together, and we were happy. We spent as much time as possible together. We even applied to the same universities and went to the open days together.


Days turned into weeks, which became months. As the time passed, we knew that we wanted to be together forever. We would kiss, and fondle each other, but despite animal-like urges, we refrained from going further. We talked about what it would be like to make love, and where we wanted to do it.

Then we decided that the time was right. We wanted our first time to be special and decided to make the whole weekend something to remember. Friday night we rented a video, ordered a pizza and spent the night in my room just like so many times before. The difference was that Claire didn’t drive home at the end of the night. Instead, she went into the bathroom and changed into a short nightshirt. While she was changing, I put on some jim-jams and turned back the covers.

We climbed into bed together. It was a single bed, and we lay close to each other, holding each other tightly. We kissed, and our hands roamed, but this was not the night, as much as we wanted each other. We eventually fell asleep, with me tucked up behind her, my arms wrapped around her. She held onto my hand as we slept.

We spent the whole of the next day together. We woke early and went shopping. We had a pub lunch then went to the football, something I had always loved and Claire had come to enjoy. We followed that with a trip to the cinema and a McDonalds. We went on to a club and met up with some friends. Most of the music at that time was for solo dancing but by request, the DJ played some bump-n-grind. Claire and I got very close on the dance floor. The club was open until two in the morning, but we were desperate to get home. We bid farewell to our friends at midnight.

My family was asleep when we got home. Claire and I went straight upstairs. Everyone else was asleep, so it was too late for soft music, too late for talk. I closed the door behind me and Claire leapt on me. Her lips pressed against mine and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I responded to her kiss, slid my tongue into her mouth and entwined it with hers. I put my hands on her hips and traced a line up her back with my fingers. She wore a thin blouse, and I could feel her skin through it. My hands worked their way up her body; hers traced a similar path down my back.

“I’ve always liked your bum.” She gripped my cheeks firmly and squeezed.

She let go and moved her hands to the top of my jeans. I didn’t have a belt on, so it was easy for her to slide her hands under my jeans and shorts, and grab my arse again. All this time I ran my hands through her hair and we kissed.

While Claire kneaded my bum, I moved my hands between us to get at her breasts. I was gentle with them at first, but then on impulse I squeezed one of them hard. She flung her head back, and there was a mixed look of shock and pleasure on her face.

I fumbled with the top button of her blouse, with little success. She pulled away from me and smiled. We exchanged no words; there was no need. We both knew we were about to cross a line and there was no turning back.

She stood before me and undid each button in turn, slid the blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She stood silently for a moment, then reached around her back and unclasped her bra.

She brought her hands around to the front and her bra fell forward. I stood motionless, drinking in the figure of beauty before me. I sighed, stepped forward, and reached a hand up to each breast, gently kneading them, squeezing the nipples and rolling them between my fingers.

I kissed Claire until she tipped her head back. I moved on, kissing her neck, working my way downward. Claire had the presence of mind to sit down on the bed, which was just behind her. Sitting down next to her made it easier to bend and kiss her. I tried to cover as much flesh with kisses before I got to the deep red nipples, which were sticking straight out, hard and proud.

Still massaging one breast with my hand, I reached out to the other with my tongue. Slowly at first, and then with increasing tempo, I flicked the nipple.

Claire’s head went back even further, until it almost touched the back of her neck. She sighed, and I tried to suck as much of her into my mouth as I could. I switched breasts and started over. When I was finished, Claire lifted my head up to kiss me.

Then it was her turn. She undid my top three shirt buttons and ran her hand along my chest. Then she tackled the remaining buttons. She kissed my chest the same way I had hers, except she kept going. When she reached my navel, she dipped her tongue into it, sending a shiver up my spine.

My cock was rock hard and straining to get out of the confines of my jeans. It caused a visible lump. Claire placed a hand on it. She fumbled with my fly, and I tried to kick off my shoes and remove my socks with my feet. At the same time, our lips locked together, our tongues fighting each other.

When my fly was open, I lifted my bum off the bed so that she could ease down my jeans. She slipped a hand into my shorts and took hold of my dick, wrapping her delicate fingers around it. I flinched, and she broke away from the kiss to smile at me. A calming smile, a loving smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.