Dear, Uncle Bob - Cover

Dear, Uncle Bob

Copyright© 2011 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bob Chaffin receives a couple of naughty letters from his teen-aged niece Chrissy. Thing is, Bob doesn't have a niece. And then things really get interesting.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Uncle   Niece  

Bob was pleasantly surprised to see the fifth-grade teacher. He'd thought she was cute, when he'd met her the day he'd spoken to her students. She seemed to be blushing every time he looked at her in a way that made him think she might be attracted to him in some way. He had even considered asking her out, but then he'd decided he would wait and call her in a couple of weeks. Why the delay he couldn't say, but it was what his instincts said do and he went with it. Now there was a stirring in his loins that told him he was more than a little attracted to her. Then, noticing the red blouse she was wearing, he wondered if he was going to react this way to every woman in a red blouse for the rest of his days. Seconds later, his mind grasped that the blouse Miss Bryant was wearing wasn't just any blouse. It was exactly like the one his sweet Chrissy described in her first note to him. Right down to the black glass butter-fly buttons.

This young woman was a teacher by day and a sex goddess at night. Or maybe she was simply a sex goddess who taught fifth-grade on the side.

Her cheeks were pink, as she said, "I'm your date. Lydia couldn't make it. Her sister is having a baby. I'm not much of a substitute for her."

His heart thumping happily at the prospect of spending an evening with her, Bob grinned, passed her the rose-bud, and said, "You look great to me."

She thanked him and, as he helped her to her feet, he wondered if she would tell him about being Chrissy.

She stumbled and he caught her before she fell.

"Are you okay?" he asked, doing his best to ignore the electric currents flowing through him at the touch of her breast against his arm.

Her blush deepening she said, "I get dizzy when I'm around you."

"Is that so?"

She nodded. "The day you came to speak to my students, I thought I was coming down with something. But the only time I felt that way was when I was around you."

Bob suddenly had the urge to kiss her, and so he did ... on the cheek.

"Oh," she gasped. "That was nice."

"I'd do it, again," he said, "but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stop."

Giggling, she said, "Maybe we should find our table."

When they were seated and were looking over the menus, he explained about not really being Lydia's date. "My cousin Ted was supposed to meet her, but he's running a fever and called me to fill in for him."

"It's too bad he's sick," she replied. "But I'm glad it's you here instead of him."

"Me, too," he said. "Are you still dizzy?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.