Dear, Uncle Bob - Cover

Dear, Uncle Bob

Copyright© 2011 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob Chaffin receives a couple of naughty letters from his teen-aged niece Chrissy. Thing is, Bob doesn't have a niece. And then things really get interesting.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Uncle   Niece  

The next morning, Friday, Bob was late getting to the office because alarm clocks, being what they are, have a thing about being set before they go off to awaken their owners. He was in the middle of his second cup of coffee when his mail was brought up. The minute Tracy placed the stacks on his desk, he spotted the letter that could only be from her.

With his heart pounding faster than he'd ever known it to, he chatted with the young lady who was studying music at the local community college. When she was gone, he took a deep breath and picked up the fancy rose-print envelope. Hands trembling, he slid his letter opener through the paper. He then took another swallow of coffee before he began reading.

Dear, Uncle Bob,

I was just sitting here thinking thoughts that a niece shouldn't think about her uncle.

I was thinking that if you were here with me, I could straddle your lap and feather kiss your face while sliding my aching need along your cock tucked inside your jeans. Will you let me kiss your lips and will you play tongue tag with me? Will you grow hard for me, Uncle Bob? I want to feel your cock hard and strong just for me.

I could remove my shirt so that you could bury your face in between my soft breasts. Will you make my nipples hard like they've never been before? Will you suck them until I'm calling out your name -- wanting you to take me over the edge?

I could take off your shirt and plant wet warm kisses over your neck and chest -- licking and nipping your skin as I work my way toward your nipples that I long to suck and bring you the pleasure that you've brought me.

Will you let me take off your jeans, Uncle Bob? I really want to see what's there waiting for me. The hardness and the throbbing desire that longs to be inside my volcanic depths.

Oh, Uncle Bob! May I kiss the waking giant on his handsome head? May I kiss him up and down his sides? May I bathe him with my tongue? May I suck him, too?

Oh, Uncle Bob! I'm so wet between my thighs! And I'm burning hot, too! Can I take off my panties? Will you kiss my thighs and lick them? Will you suck them? Will you kiss, lick, and suck my sweet virgin pussy?

And Uncle Bob, if you were here, I would let you slide inside my saturated sweetness and pump me to overflowing with your baby juice.

Your Loving Niece,

Chrissy

His dick stiff and throbbing pleasantly, Bob pulled out the list of six names from the night before. He'd crossed off two of the names. He'd gone by their desks this morning and noticed they were two who'd come by, the day before, to claim the blouse. The other four ladies, varying in ages, were all possibilities and he still wasn't sure how he could determine which of them was his Chrissy.

He was pondering over the idea of putting their names in a hat and, whichever name he drew, asking her to lunch, when his phone rang.

Placing the receiver to his ear, he said, "Bob Chaffin."

"Hey, Cuz," said a nasally sounding male voice, he recognized as his first cousin Ted. Three years younger, than Bob, he was the only other single male in the family. He was also Bob's best friend.

"You sound awful," he said. "What's up?

"I'm running a hundred and one degree temp," his cousin replied. "And I've got a blind-date tonight that I can't cancel out on. I lost her number."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.