A Family Mix-up - Cover

A Family Mix-up

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - We're not a big family, there's a mom and dad and a son and daughter, just four of us. What's unusual is that there have been some changes in who sleeps with who, now there's a story to tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Amanda:

I took my father to bed where I wanted us to be, to be together in the most intimate way a man and a woman can be, linked as one with his cock inside my vagina, together for this first time but just the beginning of many, many times ahead.

I lay down, wanting his cock inside as I spread wide open for him. Then as he crawled up between my legs, his head ducked down and the most intense erotic feeling of my life spread outward as his tongue began caressing me.

"Omigod, Daddy, oh, it feels so wonderful, oh, yes, I love you, oh, my pussy, you make it feel so good, oh, oh," I cried as he licked and tongued. Then, I felt his fingers work my pussy lips open as he drove his tongue up inside me and circled it around and around.

"Daddy, Daddy, OH, OH, UH, UH, UNH, UNH, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, oh, mmm, so good, daddy, you make me feel so good," I groaned as I encircled his head with my legs and drew him tight into my pussy to keep him there forever, just forever. He was still wiggling his tongue inside me, oh, it felt so good but now I was wanting more, I wanted something much longer and bigger than his tongue.

"Mmm, Daddy, I want you now, come fuck me Daddy, come fuck your little girl," I pleaded as he raised up and I saw his large cock again, now glistening on the tip end, ready to couple with his daughter for the first time.

He knelt there in front of me, all ready for his lovemaking, as he took his penis and rubbed the end up and down in the wetness of my pussy slit. It felt so good. I've masturbated many times, of course, with my wet fingers but, oh, this was so better.

"Mmm, Daddy, you feel so good against me, mmm."

Then he started pushing. Nothing really happened except to feel some pressure against me. Then, suddenly, without warning, the head of his dick popped into me and he just held it there.

"You okay, princess?"

"Mmm, yes, you're inside, right? It feels tight."

He looked down and nodded, then I felt him push again.

It kind of hurt, not a sharp pain, more a discomfort as he pressed further. I felt really full, stretched. Then, he pulled back some. Oh, that felt nice. That started his going in and out in just small strokes, maybe two inches or so, just back and forth.

"Hows, that, honey?"

"It feels good, Daddy, really good."

His movements were longer now, soon almost the entire length of him was going in and out. It felt so smooth and good.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, now I know how good it feels. Mmm, I love us together like this. Do I feel good to you?"

"Honey, you feel wonderful. So, nice and tight, your pussy is delightful. Oh, and your boobs, well, they're so beautiful, I could just look at you like this forever."

"You mean naked and under you while you fuck me, Daddy?" I asked him saucily.

"Oh, exactly that, sweetheart, you make me so happy."

"I've so wanted this, Daddy, now we can be together, I can be your girlfriend."

"Yes, while we're here in Vegas, you'll be my girlfriend, you and me."

I almost started to tell him what had been going on at home but decided to wait until I knew he couldn't live without me in his bed. That's what I wanted and that's what I set out to gain.

Nancy:

I have never had so much sex in my whole life. As soon as Jack and Amanda were off to the airport, Will and I were naked and in each other's arms. We were so hungry for each other by then that we just raced to my bedroom and fucked hard and fast right away, no warm-up, no nothing, we just wanted to fuck. Three times, yes, it's wonderful having a fifteen-year old lover.

What I found out about Will's sexual ability was that after he had several ejaculations, he would just stay hard and be able to fuck on and on without ever getting soft. I did have teenaged boyfriends back in the day but we were never together often enough sexually to get to that point where their erections lasted even after several cums. But, Will, oh, my, he was hard always.

And during the time Jack and Amanda were away, I was all over my son for sex. Not that he's shy, oh, no, after we became comfortable with each other and that he knew I would always be ready for sex when he was, he never held back, what was the case now was that we were both in a sexual frenzy for each other and just never had our hands off each other.

Not only was our sex frequent, it was getting better all the time. Will was a good student, both in school and in the bedroom. He payed attention to what made me feel good and I often coached him on how to get the most from the female body and he was getting to be a wonderful lover.

Amanda had called me the second day to tell me that she and Jack were now lovers and that she planned on telling him what the situation was like at home, that WIll and I were lovers and that I agreed that he and Amanda could sleep together once they returned home. She said that she thought she'd tell her father that after he had come back to the room after some conferences he was attending. Right after they had sex again.

So, things were progressing and I was close to moving my son permanently into my room as my lover. I told Will about it and he was excited and showed me just how excited right there on the kitchen counter.

We were having sex all over the house now, he seemed to really like the idea of us enjoying each other's bodies everywhere we could and I was happy to indulge him. Being naked with each other all the time was keeping Will tagging right along with me no matter what I was doing, he was right there.

I had told Will that it was looking more like we were going to be able to be together, out in the open, at least at home. I told him Amanda had called when Dad was out of the room to tell me that they were having sex and he was really wanting her.

The news energized my son which, of course, in a fifteen-year old male, concentrated right in his penis as expected. Which, of course, we took care of that evening. One good thing in all this was that were were now watching almost no television, there were so many better things to do, like each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.