A Family Mix-up
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - We're not a big family, there's a mom and dad and a son and daughter, just four of us. What's unusual is that there have been some changes in who sleeps with who, now there's a story to tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Nancy:

So, I told him, come to my room after Amanda's in bed, I had his special present ready for him.

I had candles lit and just a trace of perfume between my breasts and legs, places I knew he would want to explore. My hair was just right, my skin nicely smoothed by lotion, a fresh shave to welcome him to my body, I was ready as I slipped under the sheet, all naked and eager.

A slight tap at the door, then it opened and Will came in wearing a pair of navy briefs, well-tented out in the front. He came to the bed and I whispered, "Happy Birthday, Will, I hope this makes you happy," and he pulled his briefs off and slid in next to me.

"Oh, Mom, this is all I've wanted," he said as his arms encircled me and we kissed as his hands cupped my breasts. I reached down and, mmm, there it was, my son's cock, hard, ready, eager.

"Here's what I want, Mom," he said softly as he pulled the sheet aside and got over between my legs. Oh, it was what I wanted, too, as he began licking me and swiping his tongue all around in my copious wetness. I swung my legs up over his shoulders as he feasted on me, oh, it was wonderful.

"Mmm, Will, oh, Son, you make me feel so good. Oh, my pussy, mmm, oooh, yes, right there, oh, please, mmm, more, yes, ohh, so good, mmm, oh, Will, you're ... uh, UH, UNH, UNH, AYYE, AYYE, mmm, mmm, oh, that was wonderful, wonderful," I groaned as he licked and tongued me. I grabbed his shoulders and began to pull him up.

"Come fuck me, Will, I want your cock so bad," and he got up on his knees as I wrapped my fingers around his dick and led it right to my waiting slit. One hard shove and he was inside where I so wanted him. Then, he started moving back and forth.

Oh, it was my son, my very own son, fucking me with his fifteen-year old cock, making me feel so good. I hadn't been fucked since his father had left and it was glorious. He was so hard, his cock so long and slender, sliding in and out of me over and over.

"Oh, Mom, this is the best birthday ever. This is what I've been dreaming of, wanting so much. God, you are so good, so smooth inside, it's incredible. I never knew sex would feel this good."

"You've never done this before, Will, this is your first time?"

"Yeah, I guess you didn't know that, huh?"

I pulled him down to me and kissed him, swirling my tongue around inside his mouth as I clenched my vagina tight around his cock wanting him to orgasm and fill me with his first cum inside a woman. All I wanted at the moment was his first cum.

"I'm so happy that I'm your first lover, Will, I'll never, ever forget this, I hope you're happy with me, I wanted you so much." My son gave me three orgasms that first night, it was wonderful.

Every night after that, Will came to my bed and we fucked until we were exhausted. I was in love with my son and he was in love with me.

Amanda:

Well, I'm not stupid. I may be a little fourteen-year old virgin, inexperienced in the adult world of sex, but I started sensing that something was changed between my brother and our mother.

Their kisses were on the lips and tended to linger. Their hands were on each other more, it was nothing specific, just a sense. Until the day I came back home because I'd forgotten the book I was returning to the library.

As I came in the front door, I heard moaning and grunting from the back of the house. Then, "Fuck me, Son, fuck me, oh, I love your cock."

Well, what would you think? Not the television, I was sure of that, no, it was coming from the kitchen. I tiptoed back into the dining room and peeked around the corner and there was Mom, her skirt up, laying with her back on the table, her panties looped around one ankle, Will between her legs, his pants and briefs around his ankles fucking our mother as her feet were up over his shoulders.

Well, like I said, I'm a virgin, I've never been fucked, I've only gotten my boobs sucked by two boys and given a few handjobs here and there, but I knew what they were doing, how could I not?

So, I left them to their fun, got my book and went to the library. That evening, however, I went to my room right after supper and thought about what I'd seen.

It was clear that WIll and Mom were fucking. That means that she's not fucking my dad who was away on a business trip. I started thinking about my dad, how I loved him, how masculine he is, how handsome, what might happen when he got home.

As I thought about my dad, I realized that my hand was down inside my jeans and that I had a finger inside. That's when I knew.

Mom had WIll, I wanted my father.

I lay there stunned but I didn't stop fingering myself. In fact, I loosened my jeans, put another finger inside, and leaned back pulling my feet up and masturbated myself to a wonderful, hot orgasm; dreaming it was my dad fingering me.

I pulled my pants back together and went downstairs and asked Mom if I could talk to her. She looked a bit funny but said sure and we sat at the kitchen table, the one that held her just hours before as my brother fucked her.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"Well, I don't know how to start this except that, well, I came back this afternoon and saw you laying on this table."

Her face whitened. She just sat there. Then, slowly, she said, "So, you saw Will and me?"

"I saw WIll and you."

"I just don't know what to say."

"I don't think there's much to say. It looked like it wasn't the first time. Well, I'm trying to see this in a more adult way and, well, I suppose I can see the attraction you two have for each other."

"Well, we didn't start out to have it go this far, it just did."

"I'm not blaming you, Mom, I can see how it might happen. In fact, I kind of think I want Dad the same way." There, I said it.

"Your father, you mean you and him? Like you saw Will and me, like together?"

"I don't want Dad to be alone, I do love him, he's a sexy man and, well, I'm really kind of attracted to him. Once I began thinking about him, well, I see now that if Will has taken his place in your life, I want to be in Dad's life. With him. Like you are with WIll."

She sat there, a puzzled look on her face as she must have run what I'd said back and forth through her mind.

"Do you mean, you want to like live with Dad here like I have in the past and for me to begin living with WIll?"

"I hadn't really thought it through that much, but, yeah, like that I guess."

"This is just too much to process right now, Amanda, I've got to think this through. Obviously your father has no idea something like this could even be happening, it is rather incredible."

So, we ended our talk shortly after that and didn't really get back to it for several days. In the meantime, I knew that Mom and WIll were sleeping together every night now that I knew what to look for. It was pretty obvious.

Mom came into my room a few nights later.

"I wanted to talk with you about what you said about Will and me and about you and Dad. I've been thinking about it."

"Sure, I guess I have too."

"Well, do you really think you want Dad as your lover? You've never had sex, right?"

"Right. And I really think I want my dad to be my first. My lover. Wow, I hadn't thought about that word for it, my lover. Yeah, I can't tell you how hot that makes me feel thinking about my dad as my lover. My sexual lover."

"Well, I've thought a lot about it. I love your dad, that hasn't changed. But I also love Will in a way that isn't the usual way for a mother to love her son. And, I would love it to be out in the open. At least here at home. Do you think you want your father the same way. You two living together here in the house, sharing the same bed?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.