A Family Mix-up - Cover

A Family Mix-up

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - We're not a big family, there's a mom and dad and a son and daughter, just four of us. What's unusual is that there have been some changes in who sleeps with who, now there's a story to tell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Will:

Well, I was fourteen, a boy fourteen years old. You know what my dick was like. It just never calmed down. And all I saw was my mother looking so sexy.

There was a shopping mall about a mile from us so I decided to go there to the Victoria's Secret shop and buy my mother some lingerie, a bra and panties. Yes, it was gutsy but I was ruled by my cock. I went in her room and looked at the sizes, then rode off on my bike to the mall.

I couldn't believe how nice the woman was in the store, she treated me just like any shopper and I ended up bringing home a Victoria's Secret Pink pushup bra and a thong panty that added up to about thirty-five bucks. I'm a good saver and that was about half of my current savings but I knew, somehow, it would be worth it.

When I got home, I found her in her bedroom and I handed her the gift box.

"Oh, Will, what ... Victoria's Secret? Oh, my, what was my son doing in Victoria's Secret? And, this is for me?"

"It's for the prettiest girl I know," I said proudly and very nervously.

"Should I open it now?" she asked and I nodded as she pulled the ribbon off and opened the lid.

She held up the bra, then the panties which were really small.

"Um, my son certainly has good taste in women's lingerie. You rather amaze me, Will," and she leaned over, put her hand behind my head and pulled my face to hers.

She kissed me exactly the way I'd been hoping for, a sexy, woman-to-man kiss like I'd never gotten before. I almost think I felt the tip of her tongue.

"Thank you, Will, how very sweet and, well, how very nice of my son."

After supper, I was sitting in the den watching television, my sister was at a friend's house, when I heard mom say, "Well, what do you think, Will?"

I turned and there she was in the new bra and panties I'd bought her.

"Oh, wow, Mom, you ... omigod, you are so hot looking. You're gorgeous, just beautiful," I stammered as she walked around in front of me.

The bra was like open on the top and it pressed her boobs up so they were just overflowing. I could even see the very top of her reddish nipples. She bent over as I gazed at her breasts then stood back up as my eyes went down to the tiny panties she was wearing. They were so small that I could make out the lips of her pussy and the groove between.

My heart was pounding as she stood there, nearly naked as I drank in her sexy body.

"So, you like how it makes me look?"

"Oh, Mom, you look better than the Playboy girls."

"My, my, that good, huh? And so my son reads Playboy?"

"Well, mostly the pictures, Mom," I answered truthfully, grinning.

"Well, thank you, son, you've made my day," and she bent over and gave me another kiss, this one with the tip of her tongue just teasing me.

I almost reached up to hold her breasts but she broke off and went out of the room. I turned and watched her leave, her butt cheeks fully exposed to me for the first time and they were stunning. I clicked off the television and decided to go to bed and read for a while which really meant that I could rub my dick under the covers.

After about an hour, Mom came in wearing a lacy nighty which let the bra and panties I'd given her show through. She looked so sexy, so hot.

"I wanted to say goodnight and thank you for the bra and panties. I won't ask how you got the sizes right, I think I know how," and she bent down and kissed me softly on the lips, then left.

Three times I masturbated that night. It was sore when I finished. That's how horny I was.

Nancy:

A bra and panties. My son gave me a bra and a pair of panties. Not just a bra and panties, a demi-bra and thong panties from Victoria's Secret. About as sexy a gift as I've ever gotten. And it was from Will, my son. Clearly he had some intentions that were not the kind one discussed at Parent-Teacher meetings.

Well, it was clear to me by this point that he would eagerly join me in my bed if I so wished. But, did I wish?

Yes. Jack was gone, I was horny, oh, so horny, especially with my son giving me compliments on my body, then giving me sexy lingerie. Yes, I was now thinking of my son as naked, naked and in my bed.

The next night we were all watching television and Amanda got up and said that she was going to bed. We had all been sitting on the sofa and as soon as Amanda was gone, Will leaned over to me, put his arms around me and kissed me.

Oh, this kiss was unlike the others. This kiss was hot, this kiss was passionate, this kiss said, "I want to fuck you." My arms went around my son as we pulled each other together and slid down onto the couch with him partly over me.

Our tongues were now shared between us and Will was rubbing his middle on me as I squirmed under him getting my pussy in place to better feel his bulge rubbing against me. He had also worked one hand between us and was squeezing my left boob as we kissed on and on.

Then, I heard it, "I love you, Mom, I love you so much."

My son had told me those words before but I knew this was different. This was sexual love.

"I love you too, Will, I do, too," and we held each other now knowing that our lives had changed. Now everything would be different.

"Will, we are going to have to be very careful with this, you know. We just can't let Amanda find out about how we feel about each other. We have to behave like we've always done, you understand?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.