Megan
Like a Virgin

Copyright© 2011 by ukangelusuk

Erotica Sex Story: Like a Virgin - Megan is a 16yr old virgin, shes sweet but not completely innocent, one day she logs onto a chat room and meets Dominatus who changes her life forever

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   DomSub   Humiliation   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Megan: Yes Sir, I will be here...

Megan woke up with a start, a dark black feeling in her stomach from the vivid dream she had just had. As she opened her eyes she smiled as she realised it was just a bad dream and it was all over now. She rolled onto her back and looked at her desk chair which had the short denim mini skirt draped over it and the events of the day before came crashing down as she realised that she wished she was still dreaming.

She thought back to how she had been innocently chatting online when she had started talking to a guy named Dominatus. He had seemed demanding but harmless, but after a mistake in which she gave over her email address, Dominatus had moved her into a compromising position where he had her performing sexual acts on herself and unknowingly been filmed doing it. He had used this film to blackmail her into exposing herself to her creepy neighbour Mr. Johnson and then masturbating herself to an orgasm in her bed while Dominatus watched her. Just before he let her go he had ordered her to stay home from school today and be online so he could continue "training" her.

Megan shuddered as the memories of the day before came crashing back down on her and she quickly jumped out of bed and just made it to the bathroom before she was violently sick into the toilet. She continued to dry heave due to there being little in her stomach from the night before; she had not been able to stomach food and had gone to bed way before her mother or brother had gotten in from their busy evenings.

"Ok you ok honey?" Megan looked up at her mum standing in the doorway, a concerned look across her face. Megan looked at her mother and knew she would grow up to look very similar; they both had deep blue eyes and dark brown hair, but her mother's was chopped much shorter in a pixie like style. She had chosen to have it cut this way in the last few months. The cut had made her look much younger and she had received a lot more attention from men since she had had it done. Megan again wondered why her mother never dated and if she would ever get over her father dying in the car crash that had happened over 10 years ago. As Megan's eyes ran down her mother's body she again felt the envy at the curvy figure her mother had. The heavy round D cup boobs pushed out her robe which was tightly tied around her toned stomach and clung enticingly to her nice round ass, the result of many hours spent in the gym after work.

"I'm fine mum," Megan replied slowly standing up, then remembering her orders from Dominatus she added' "I just have a really upset tummy and feel a bit dizzy." Her mum took her by the arm and led her back to her bed and put her in it before tucking her in. She kissed her on the head before telling her,"You better stay home from school sweety, I will bring you up some warm milk to settle your stomach and ring you at lunch time to check up on you. I will be late home again tonight. I have a Yoga class and John is staying at Terry's tonight and tomorrow after their Saturday football game, Terry is coming to stay here. Will you be alright on your own?"

Megan realised that she was relieved that they were going to both be gone for most of the day; whatever she had in store for her she didn't want to have to explain any strange behaviour to her mum or brother so she tried to smile when she said, "I will be fine mum, have a good day at work." She pulled up the pink hearted cover over Megan's body and left her to sleep as she went to get John and herself ready for the day ahead.

As Megan opened her eyes for the second time that morning she heard the door shut with a bang and then the car starting and leaving the driveway to take her family off to school and work. She stretched and realised she now had the house to herself for the whole day. She had butterflies in her stomach as well as still feeling sick, but in the back of her mind she was wondering if she would have another orgasm as intense as the one from the night before. It was probably the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. She looked over at the clock and saw she had an hour before she had to be online, so she jumped out of bed and slowly peeled off the long t-shirt she wore in bed and the white cotton knickers she had put on after her ordeal the night before. She realised with embarrassment that the panties were slightly damp.

When the water hit her body Megan stood in the deluge for a minute, just letting the heat take away the sweat from the night. She slowly started to rub soap over her body, running her hands methodically over her arms and stomach and legs, feeling herself tense and her nipples harden as she washed her breasts and finally feeling her legs go weak as she washed her bald pussy clean. She again marvelled at the smooth feel of her freshly shaved pussy which no longer stung from the shave the day before. As she felt herself insert a finger into her pussy, Dominatus's words from the day before flashed through her head and she stopped immediately. He had told her she wasn't allowed to make herself cum without his permission and while she knew it was crazy to stop because he would never know, she just had a sinking feeling that somehow he would be able to tell if she didn't stop and her day would be a lot worse if she pissed him off.

Once she was out of the shower and had finished drying herself, Megan then had a dilemma about what to wear for today. On the one hand she could dress very conservatively in protest of the blackmail that Dominatus was subjecting her to; however he would probably just make her change into something slutty anyway. She could just dress slutty to begin with, but would this just encourage him to then make a point of making what she was wearing even more revealing. She stood in front of the mirror for a while, not knowing what to do and just staring at her shaved pussy, which she actually thought looked a lot better without hair. When she realised she only had 5 minutes to sort herself out, she quickly grabbed the clothes at the top of her drawers which turned out to be a pair of grey jogging trousers and black and pink Paramore t-shirt. She just threw them on not even thinking about underwear and logged onto the MSN just in time for the 9am deadline. She was greeted by an instant message.

Dominatus: Good morning my sweet virgin princess; how did you sleep? Did you dream about me?

Megan: No I didn't. I dreamed you were dead you sick fuck.

As soon as she hit send she wished she could take it back, but she just hated being controlled like this so much; she shivered as she waited for the reply.

Dominatus: Now, now Megan, calm yourself down or tomorrow I'll be greeting you as my not so sweet violated slut who could only dream of being a virgin!

Megan sat wide eyed staring at the screen as she realised for the first time that she would most likely be made to have sex for the first time and knew that she would probably do it just to stop herself being humiliated in-front of everyone. She felt tears running down her cheeks again when the next message appeared.

Dominatus: Stop crying Megan, it makes you look ugly. You have made a very poor effort with your appearance as it is; don't make it worse with red eyes.

She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and stared down the webcam lens with anger.

Dominatus: You should try taking after you mother; now that's a lady who really does look after her body. I bet she has the tightest ass my cock will ever feel. Hmmm, maybe later...

Megan wondered for a second how he knew what her mum even looked like, but then realised her laptop had been on all night and he had probably been able to see through it all the time. She shuddered when the image of her mum being violated in her ass appeared in her head but she tried not to give him the satisfaction of seeing a reaction. Instead she replied.

Megan: What do you want?

Dominatus: Well from now on I expect you to make an effort before we speak; the next time you turn up looking like a drowned rat I will punish you severely, but for now you can go change into a bikini for me, a two piece as it's nice and sunny today.

Megan glanced over at the window not even realising it was a nice day and then sighed and got up to go through her drawers. It had been a few years since she had been on holiday anywhere hot and the only bikini she had was a bit small and tight for her, but she knew no excuses would get her out of it She just squeezed into it as best she could. She look at herself in the mirror before sitting back down with her latop and could see that the top half of the bikini clung to her breasts tightly showing off her hard nipples and the bottoms were so small that from behind you could see the top of her ass poking out over the top. The bottoms were wedged into her pussy and ass giving her a very prominent camel toe.

Megan: Ok I did what you wanted.

Dominatus: Very nice Megan, that really suits you; now on to your punishment.

Megan panicked and got angry, not knowing what she had done to deserve a punishment.

Megan: But I did what you asked! That's not fair!

Dominatus: I told you, you turned up looking like shit so you will be punished. I can make it a lot worse though if you're going to argue with me.

She leaned back in the chair and just stared at the webcam with her bottom lip unconsciously pushing out, a sad but angry look of resignation on her face. Megan didn't realise that this also made her boobs push right out from her chest giving her tormentor a great view of her small hard nipples pressing against the fabric of her top.

Dominatus: Right, you're going to go outside and take a towel with you and lay down in your back garden and do a little sunbathing while we chat, is that too much to ask?

Megan frowned trying to work out how this was a punishment, then smiled a little as she typed.

Megan: I can do that for you Sir!

She got up and grabbed a towel and sunscreen on the way down the stairs and then went out into the back garden before putting down the towel and laptop and laying on her front to type.

Megan: Ok so now what? I just lay here all day? Want me to get a nice tan or something?

Dominatus: Actually I was thinking that Mr Johnson might like to watch you sunbath; if what you say about your neighbour is true, I think if you look over your shoulder you might just find him looking at you right now.

Her body tensed when she saw Mr. Johnson's name and she hesitantly looked over her shoulder and caught a glimpse of him in his bedroom window, just before he ducked behind the curtain. She felt her cheeks heat up and her face redden as she realised that she was quite exposed in this old bikini. She reached back to try and pull the bottoms up over her ass crack, but instead all she managed to do was expose more of her lips as the bottoms were pushed in between them. But with her legs closed no one else would know.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.