The King's Creed
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Noble Truth

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Despite the best efforts of the FBI, the neural processors have fallen into unsavory hands. Jonathan Creed is once again thrust into the thick of technological intrigue. Join him as he continues his relationships, and attempts to discover the power of his own neural processor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Slow  

I was dimly aware of the bedroom door opening.

My lethargy held me paralyzed, and through the haze of sleep, I dismissed the noise as part of a dream I couldn't remember.

"Good God," came a female voice, "is there no end to this depravity?"

I jerked awake suddenly. Sarah groaned slightly as my movement disturbed her bound sleeping form.

I glanced up. Carol was standing in the doorway, my cell phone in hand and a look of disgust on her face. I could feel a warm blush creeping its way onto my cheeks.

Carol spoke through gritted teeth, "Your cell phone rang Jon."

I nodded.

I stood up, distinctly aware of my state of undress. I grabbed my boxer shorts, and quickly slipped them on. I glanced embarrassedly in Carol's direction again. She had set the phone down against the door way, and was wobbling back down the stairs again on her crutches.

"What a dear," I muttered to myself.

I put the phone to my ear, "Hello?" I said.

Jim's voice crackled on the line, "Hey Jon, we just got through with our raid on the warehouse. It was a no go, the processors looked like they were moved the day before. Somehow they must have gotten wind that we were coming."

"Do you think someone knew Moretti was going to sound the alarm?" I asked as I tried to wiggle into my pants one handed.

Jim sighed, "I have no idea Jon. He's currently in transit to his California safe house. We'll have to contact him when he gets there to see if he knows anything more."

He paused.

"Jon, that warehouse was the only thing that gave credibility to Moretti's story. The boys upstairs are going to investigate him and his confidential informant status."

Shit.

"Which by the way Jon, I noticed he doesn't have a CI form on file here at the agency. Why is that?" Jim asked.

"Because he wasn't acquired through the proper channels Jim," I said slowly.

Another pause ... this one felt distinctly more ... agitated.

"Shit Jon, I know agents do that all the time, but you do not want this to get dragged through the mud."

"I know Jim, I know that..." I trailed off, my voice somehow not conveying the proper sarcasm that I was shooting for.

"Well..." Jim said, ignoring my churlishness, "just ride out the rest of your vacation, the new task force probably won't want anyone getting in their way ... so unless they call you I'd just stay out of the office for a while."

"I don't think Moretti would lie to me Jim ... he'd have no real reason to," I said cautiously.

"I don't know what to tell you Jon. Enjoy time with Sarah, and for god's sake man ... I overheard Carol, try and keep this whole weird thing you two have going on under control okay?"

I glanced at Sarah's bound form. Her red sex and pink posterior was still raised lewdly by the pillow underneath her ass. I think I saw a tad of my 'spendings' leaking out of her.

"I'll keep that in mind Jim."

He sighed again, "Goodbye Jonathan," he hung up.

I clicked the off button on the phone and set it on the dresser. With my hand freed I was now able to button and zip my pants properly. I moved over to the bed, and slowly began undoing the ropes that clung to my slave girl's sleeping body.

Just looking at her made my passions rise again. I could feel that dark and delicious energy seeping down my spine.

I glanced at the clock. It was six thirty, I probably needed to fix dinner ... or have one of the conveniently nearby females fix it for me. I made all the money around here ... why did I have to fix dinner?

I chuckled at my internal dialogue. My mother would be ashamed.

I once more looked down at my slumbering slave. If only she would wake up we could maybe have a little fun before dinner.

All of a sudden, the curious energy that had been circulating through my body left me suddenly. My legs went weak for a moment and I had to grab a bed post for support.

Sarah bolted upright in the bed, her eyes wide and aware. "I'm awake Master!" She said, as if answering a question.

I raised an eyebrow.

Sarah looked up at me expectantly, waiting for me to say something.

"I didn't say anything my dear," I said slowly.

Her pale forehead furrowed, and her beautiful face gathered into an adorable pout. "But I could have sworn you ordered me to wake up!" She said. "It was like when you give me one of those commands, my body gets all hot and my brain makes me do what you say whether I want to or not."

She trailed off, and I watched her sitting there tangled in the bedsheets.

Strange ... I had been thinking she should...

No

I refused to believe I had just given a sleeping girl a mental command to wake up. This was not science fiction ... psychics were for carnivals and episodes of Dr. Who.

I decided to play for time to let my incredulous brain process the information.

"You can't resist the commands I give you?" I asked.

Sarah shook her pretty head. Her glossy red hair moved with her like a mane. "No, recently I can't resist them at all. When you first imprinted me I could resist what you told me to do. It was like wading up a strong current ... difficult, but I could do it."

"And now?" I said.

"Now I would compare it to trying to lift a building," she said with a small nervous laugh. "I can't do it. Your words ... they hit me with such a force ... obeying you is the only option."

"Oh ... I can't say I knew that," I said in barely a whisper.

Sarah's green eyes looked up at me ... with what I could only name as worship. "Don't worry about it ... every time I obey you my body gets all warm ... and this feeling of submission ... of slavishness comes over me ... it burns in my belly ... it feels so right."

She looked down quickly... "I enjoy nothing more than doing as you say Master," she said, "what you did when you got home ... I want more of that ... I like it when you remind me I'm a slave, I like it when I feel powerless before you."

Yes, came the slithering voice of my other.

Yes this girl will do very nicely, we will strip her of all free will before we are done with her.

I shivered slightly. The energy I had felt before was trickling back in. Those words echoed in my skull. Those horrid ... and terribly exciting words.

"Master?" Sarah said.

I snapped my attention back to her. "Yes my dear girl," I said softly.

"So did you command me to wake up?" She asked. "I didn't know you could do that while I'm asleep, that would be pretty cool."

I shook my head slowly. "No, I simply thought about you waking up ... and you did."

Surprise flitted across her face ... I watched as her eyes dilated. Her breathing became audible.

"Oh ... Master, that is unbelievable ... do you really think you can do that? Command me with ... with your thoughts?" She spoke as if the very idea was the greatest thing she had ever heard.

"No," I said, "It was probably just a coincidence." The energy subsided, and a huge ache erupted in my skull.

I turned and cradled my head in my hands.

"Come one," I said after a moment passed and the pain subsided.

"You're making dinner," I said.

"Yes Master," was Sarah's only reply.


I swirled whiskey around in a glass while I watched Sarah turn the steaks over in the pan.

I brought the glass to my lips to hide my smile. Sarah's pale and still slightly pink rear wiggled at me as she busied herself with the cooking.

I had allowed her to wear and apron to protect her from grease spittle ... nothing else. The fiery whiskey trickled down my throat. Yes ... for the moment, life was very good.

A small chuckle escaped as I put my feet up on the table. I could tell Sarah was enjoying the current division of labor as well. Every once in a while she would turn and look at me, her face flushed. She licked her lips a lot, and I didn't think it was because she was hungry.

My perfect scene of domestic bliss was shattered as I heard the thump of Carol's crutches on the stairs.

I briefly entertained the thought of making Sarah put clothes on. In some ways I suppose it wasn't fair to make Carol witness all these things when she truly did have to live here.

This is your house, that girl belongs to you as much as the red head does. Your attitude concerning her is pathetic

I shook my head to clear my mind.

Sarah was looking over at me with a concerned expression on her face.

"Yes girl?" I asked.

The red head shook her head, "Nothing Master, it's just ... for a moment I felt like you were upset."

"It's nothing," I said calmly.

"Of course Master," she said, and went back to watching the steaks.

The last thud on the stairs told me that Carol had finished her descent.

I turned in my chair to look at her at the bottom of the stairs, "Hey Carol, we're just cooking steaks and potatoes, they'll be ready soon."

Carol wasn't looking at me, instead she was staring directly at Sarah's bare bottom as she cooked in my apron.

"Jon," she said quietly..."are you trying to get me to slap you?"

I raised an eyebrow.

Make her bow and scrape ... she is insolent ... she is willful ... she'd be happier on her knees.

"What is it now Carol," I said politely.

Carol pointed an accusing finger at Sarah's naked ass. "You obviously missed a few lesson's in political correctness ... so I've been generous, but this is too far ... especially with another person in this house! I don't enjoy looking at a naked girl while I eat!"

It would be so easy...

"Carol," I said patiently, "You know Sarah wants this, you know her chip makes her want this."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.