Going, Going...
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

(Author's warning: this chapter contains some mm sex.)

"Eric, Steven, welcome!" said the always nude Julie as she answered the door. "Come in, I'll introduce you. Dinner's almost ready." They came into the living room and found a grinning Bob with an obviously comfortable twin on each side of him. "Bob, this is Eric and Steven." Bob rose and shook hands with each.

"I'm pleased to finally meet you both," said Bob. "This is Mindy, and this is Mandy. The urchin yonder is Sandy. Kathy, Julie and Mickey are in the kitchen." Sandy was also nude but Bob and the twins were dressed.

"Stay here, Bob," said Julie. "I think they're going to be setting the dinner table once introductions are over." Before Bob returned to his seat, he asked each of his three companions whether their beverages should be refreshed. They politely declined.

"Kathy, I'd like to make introductions. "This is Eric and this is Steven. Kathy was Bob's wife until she generously shared him with the rest of us. This is Mickey, the twins' mom."

"We're pleased to meet you," both boys stammered out.

"It looks like Bob and the twins are the only ones dressed here," said Steven as he began to undress. Eric quickly followed suit.

"We're going to be family," said Kathy. "Do whatever makes you most comfortable."

"May I serve you a beverage?" asked Julie. They settled on rum and coke again. They shared small talk while Julie prepared and delivered the beverages. The boys were soon volunteered to set the dinner table. Ellen arrived while the table was being set and dinner completed. Soon everyone was called to dinner.

"Steven and Eric, I guess I should explain a bit," said Julie, "so you don't think I was operating under false colors. The Julie you saw when we first met is very much a part of who I am. That persona was once entirely who I was. With the love and aid of first Ellen, and now all the rest of our family, that persona is fading. But she will always be there. She is able to build pressure within me to come out. Sometimes the stars align properly and she can come out. I had a truly wonderful time, and I hope you did, too."

"I did wonder," allowed Eric, "how you could change so much. Thanks for the explanation. If she wants to come out in the future, we'll be glad to play." Julie nodded agreement.

"As you can see," said Ellen, "our family is much larger than just the two of us you visited the first time. I told you that our family would be large. We will be adding four more women to our family, along with an unknown number of their children. Already, there are ten of us living in this house, plus you two. We don't know whether any of the four women will have to move in with us. We would like you to begin to come over here quite often because we have to get used to each other. Are you willing to live with your current families until the extraction?" Both boys nodded.

Ellen continued, "The idea of an enormous family and the reality are sometimes very different. I invited you to join our family. In an instant extraction, my offer and your acceptance would be final. In the present situation you two have the opportunity to take the time to decide whether this family -- this tribe -- is right for you."

"Thank you, Ellen," said Steven. "We appreciate your consideration. We're already sure we want to join any family you head."

"Besides," said Eric, "no one else would take us."

"I don't know about that," said Bob. "You may be right. I guess you'll never find out, will you?" Both boys nodded and smiled.

During the rest of dinner, the talk centered around the Program and how the boys were doing. Both had recently had their CAP scores re-tested and each saw a small increase. The boys were delighted with the two forms of shooting and felt they were making good progress.

Bob volunteered to clear the table and clean the kitchen. He was pleasantly surprised when the twins began to help him. Travis and Becky disappeared into their room. The rest of the family adjourned to the living room.

"How do you want to divide the work in here?" Bob asked the twins. They were pleased that he had asked their opinion. Mandy said, "If you'll put away food, Mindy and I will wash and dry the dishes."

In the living room, Sandy and Mickey had bracketed the boys on the sofa and were eying the stiff cocks standing at attention. The boys each had a hand on the other's thigh. Ellen sat across from them. "I don't think we got an answer on whether you need to move in here any time soon," she said. "How are things going at your homes?"

"Pretty much the same as usual," said Eric, "as far as I can tell."

"My folks have mentioned in front of us that they expect that Mom and the little ones will be extracted," added Steven. "Dad seems resigned to that." Eric nodded agreement.

"As I said at dinner," Ellen continued, "this house is crowded already. There is a risk that one or more of the four women will need shelter. I don't want you to think you are less than full members of our family, but your current living situations seem to be working. I want you to come over often so you can integrate yourselves into our family. If you're willing to join this tribe, then I think you ought to tell your folks." Both boys nodded.

By this time, both Mickey and Sandy had a hand on the other thigh of the boy next to them. The boys' cocks noticed the attention. Both bobbed with the rising heartbeat of its owner.

"I haven't discussed you with the family," said Ellen. "I think you should do that. Bob and the twins should be present. I think they'll be in here shortly. You know about Julie and me. I think I'll let Mickey share with you a little about herself. Mickey, can you do that?"

Mickey sighed deeply. "It'll be good for me to say it out loud, won't it?" Ellen and Julie both nodded. Mickey looked down into her lap. "I had a hard life until Ellen and Bob rescued me. My old man beat me something fierce. There wasn't any such thing as me saying 'no' to sex, anytime, anywhere. He used to bring his friends over and they'd all fuck me, one after the other or in two's and three's."

"I've seen her with three cocks in her at once," said Mindy from the doorway, "and a cock in each hand." Tears were running down the cheeks of both the twins, but they both had their arms around Bob.

"At least I was able to protect the twins," said Mickey, her own cheeks wet with tears.

"You took your full share of abuse and all the abuse that would have come to us," said Mandy. "We're all safe now. It's like we're born anew, living in such a loving family that it was beyond my wildest dreams."

"Yes," sighed Mickey. "We three are on the road to recovery. I think we will be ready to lend a hand when the next batch of battered women joins us. We'll care for them just as our new family has cared for us." She smiled as she spoke, her evident joy and contentment juxtaposed with her free-flowing tears.

"And now I'm horny," she giggled as she grabbed Eric's cock and began gently stroking.

Sandy followed suit with Steven's cock. "I was hoping, Mickey," she said, "that you'd teach me how to give a blowjob. I'm not going to be able to fuck tonight." She held up the string that came out of her vagina. Without a word, and without letting go the man meat in her hand, Mickey positioned herself between Eric's knees.

"You don't have to do that," said Eric.

"Don't you want a blowjob?" asked Mickey.

"Do you want that?" asked Eric in reply.

"I wanted to welcome you into the family," said Mickey gently. "Sandy wants a lesson. I'm OK with it."

"Isn't that just what the old you would have done?" asked Eric. "Mickey, we want to be part of the healing and not part of the old way. You haven't let us tell our story yet. Would you settle for a hug now and we'll figure out the rest later?"

Mickey was deeply touched by Eric's thoughtfulness. She rose on her knees and let Eric wrap her into a hug. Before the hug ended, Mickey managed to plant a kiss on his lips. She returned to her seat beside Eric.

Bob and the twins found seats and waited for Eric and Steven to tell their story. The twins cuddled up under Bob's arms.

"Ellen read us like a book," Steven said. "She somehow knew all about us."

"We're shy," said Eric. "We don't really understand girls, and we never had enough courage to deal with them."

"We found each other," said Steven. "We hit it off right away. One thing led to another and now we're lovers. Ellen caught us fooling around at the big party and invited us to join her family."

"We visited Ellen and Julie," said Eric. "We had sex with a woman for the first time. We'll leave it to Julie or Ellen to fill in the details. We had sex with each other while Ellen and Julie watched. It was way, way outside our experience. We both enjoyed ourselves a lot. We want to do it again."

"We can add and subtract," said Steven. "We know that there'll be eleven women and just Bob and us two. We don't know if we'll ever be fully comfortable asking any of you for sex. We don't even know if we'll be able to tell if a woman is horny or just feels sorry for us. We don't know about the level of sex drive of a girl our age," and he looked at Sandy, "or a mature woman," and he looked at Kathy.

"We're boys," said Eric. "If we had the opportunity, we'd have sex several times a day. Maybe that'll slow down if we actually can have sex several times a day. We liked sex with Julie, and we want to have more sex with women. Even if we become completely comfortable with women, we'll still want each other sometimes. Does all that make sense to you?"

Ellen smiled at them. "That's exactly where I thought you'd be, except I'm impressed that you had it within you to question a blowjob. I think you'll feel more comfortable after you've had sex with everyone a few times. You have our support for your attraction to each other. If you want to have sex with each other, you're welcome to do so, in private or not. You have established your credentials with all of us. No one is going to offer you a mercy fuck. If you get offered sex by anyone in our family, it will be because she wants sex with you. Are you OK with that?" Both boys nodded.

"Now," she continued, "you must have some expectation of what will happen here tonight. You probably have a somewhat different wish for what will happen here tonight. Can you share both of those with us, please?"

Now the boys were on the spot. They looked at each other, both blushing furiously. Each in turn tried to stammer out an answer but couldn't.

"Before you answer," said Mickey, "I can add and subtract, too. Right now, not counting you two reluctant lovers, we've got one man and four women. It looks to me," she said as she looked at her daughters, "like we'll soon be six women. With all this pussy available, there's not much ass fucking goin' on. I happen to like it in the ass. If no one else, I'm sure you guys understand that." The boys blushed but nodded agreement.

"The other thing is," she continued, "I've never seen two guys get it on. I'm pretty sure the rest of us, except Ellen and Julie, haven't either. Maybe you oughta get that out of the way so it's as normal to us as all the rest. I suggest you either fuck each other up the ass, one after the other, or do a sandwich with you two and me."

The blushing boys looked at each other and, one after the other, nodded and smiled. "We've never done a sandwich before," said Eric. "That's too good to pass up."

Eric and Steven turned to each other and began to kiss and caress each other. Mickey and Sandy were forced to withdraw their hands. Julie came and whispered in Sandy's ear. She stepped back and watched Sandy consider, then nod. Grinning, Julie next kneeled between Mickey's knees.

Sandy stood and came around to stand beside Mickey. "We're gonna get you ready," Julie told Mickey. Julie's eyes sparkled. She gently pulled on Mickey's hips, causing Mickey to slide downward and out.

As Julie began to caress Mickey's thighs, Sandy lifted Mickey's chin towards her and approached for a kiss. "I'm so glad you're my sister," breathed Sandy. That alone sent a tremor through Mickey. She willingly closed the gap and kissed her. Sandy used both of her hands to caress Mickey's face.

Julie knew that Eric and Steven wouldn't need much time before they were ready to go, so she wasted little time getting her mouth on Mickey's pussy. Mickey groaned and shuddered at the touch of Julie's tongue. Julie went to town on Mickey, trying to raise her level of arousal as quickly as possible. Sandy contributed by kissing Mickey deeply while caressing her breasts.

Eric and Steven were kissing each other deeply and each stroked the other's cock. They broke their kiss and looked around. They found a smiling Ellen holding a tube of lubricant. She tossed it to them. Eric doled some onto his fingers and began to apply it to Steven's ass. They resumed kissing as best they could in their awkward position.

Kathy appeared to be struggling to keep her hand out of her crotch. The twins had each taken one of Bob's hands and placed it on her breast. They had Cheshire Cat smiles as they stroked the tops of his thighs.

At Julie's signaled instruction, Sandy reached over to collect the tube and handed it to Julie. After pulling Mickey even farther out, she applied a liberal dose of the lubricant onto -- and into -- Mickey's sphincter.

"How are we gonna do this?" asked Eric. Rather than answer, Julie stood and raised Mickey to a standing position. Eric and Steven also stood. Julie had Mickey bend at the waist and beckoned Steven to approach. Julie parted Mickey's ass cheeks. Steven needed no further prompting. He slowly but surely sank his cock all the way into Mickey's ass. Mickey groaned in pleasure.

Eric was next. He didn't need prompting either. Soon he was fully embedded in Steven's ass. At the same time, Julie guided Sandy onto her knees in front of Mickey. Soon Sandy was laving Mickey's pussy.

"There's two ways you can do this," Julie said. "Maybe the easiest to begin with is to have Eric almost out of Steven. Steven can pull away from Mickey and onto Eric's cock while Mickey and Eric stand still. If that doesn't seem right, then both of you guys pull out and plunge in at the same time. Eric would have further to go on each stroke."

Ellen knelt between Kathy's knees. "I've seen this before," she whispered to Kathy as she nudged her hips outward. Ellen began licking and sucking Kathy's pussy. Kathy was at first distressed, but Ellen's tongue felt so good that she relaxed and enjoyed herself.

A 'sandwich' sounds great but is hard to do. Mickey was getting regular, if arrhythmic penetration from Steven and an expert tongue-lashing from Sandy. Her passion rose steadily.

Eric had moved back and was letting Steven do all the work. Steven pushed his cock forward into Mickey and then his ass backward onto Eric's cock. After a few moments, the boys got the hang of it and something of a steady rhythm was established.

Julie was hovering around them, trying to make sure it worked for all three. None of the three was properly positioned for exchanging kisses so Julie moved from one to the other with deep, loving kisses.

With double stimulation, Mickey hit her peak first, keening and shuddering. She was able to remain standing and Steven's penetrations continued. Sandy backed off her tongue-lashing for a bit and then resumed her work.

Steven wasn't far behind. He howled out his orgasm and flooded Mickey's bowels with jism. He kept up his stroking through his orgasm and was able to continue without losing his erection.

The orgasms of his two lovers were finally too much for Eric. He held Steven's hips while slamming his cock deep into Steven, blasting gobs of his spend.

Julie rushed away but quickly returned with three warm, wet washcloths and three small towels. First Eric stepped away, accepting Julie's proffered cloths, then Steven followed. Julie handed the third set to Mickey. After cleanup, they all found their seats again.

Just as they were getting themselves comfortable, Kathy's explosive orgasm overwhelmed her. She screamed and quaked. Ellen watched her thrashing, with a look like the cat that ate the canary.


Joe awoke on his back and discovered that his cock was buried in Chrystal's pussy. Chrystal was straddling him, her tits hanging down almost in his face. "You're insatiable," he chuckled as she began to post on his cock. She smiled coyly.

"I'm afraid you've awakened a part of me that I was never able to explore," she softly said. "I've wanted a husband and family all my life. I want to wring every ounce of pleasure before I awake from my dream."

"Oh, it's no dream," said Katherine. Joe and Chrystal turned their heads and found Katherine and Mary standing near the doorway, both nude, arms around each other's waist, and smiling approvingly. "But you have a lot of lost years of love and lust to catch up on. Ride him all you can."

Joe reached up and began fondling her breasts. Soon he captured a nipple in his mouth. Katherine and Mary approached and began stroking Chrystal's back. The sheer joy of having a lover again after all these years was wonderful. Having her daughter and her lover's wife watching made her lust rocket skyward.

Mary wet her index finger in her mouth and began exploring Chrystal's ass crack. Chrystal responded with a surprised "eek" but allowed Mary to continue. Mary stroked from the top all the way down to the spot where Chrystal and Joe were joined. Mary collected lubricant and her finger began its return to the top, depositing the liquid atop Chrystal's sphincter along the way. Mary repeated this several times until there was sufficient lubrication at the target.

The additional stimulation was having the intended effect on Chrystal. Soon she was huffing down the stretch toward her release. Mary jammed her finger through Chrystal's sphincter. Chrystal exploded in orgasm, screaming, keening, thrashing and quaking. It was all Joe and the spectators could do to keep her from falling off. She felt the jets of Joe's release deep within her and another orgasm ripped through her. She came to rest lying on Joe's chest, panting.

"What did you do to me?" breathed Chrystal.

"Liked that, eh?" chuckled Mary. "Next time, I'll penetrate you with my tongue." Chrystal shuddered at the thought.

"You'd better get up and get moving if you're gonna take me to church today," Mary told Joe. "Cuddle with Chrystal first. That's important."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.