Going, Going... - Cover

Going, Going...

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Katherine Adams presented herself in the doorway. Bob greeted her and invited her to sit down. Bob presented her with her new CAP card. Her CAP score had increased by 0.1 to 6.9. Bob took her through the interview. When they reached the sexuality sub-score, Katherine gave her answer and then asked to digress.

Blushing deeply and looking into her lap, Katherine asked Bob whether Sarah had spoken to him about her. Bob nodded, then decided he'd better say "Yes," because she couldn't see his face. "Let me take you off the hook, Katherine," he said softly. "I would be honored to help you." She looked into his smiling face, still blushing furiously but now smiling.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"I don't know how quickly you want to be helped," Bob continued. "I have commitments tonight and tomorrow night. The soonest we could get together would be Friday night."

"Friday night would work just fine," she beamed. "I can't tell you how relieved I feel."

"I must tell you," Bob said, "that, if I'm lucky, Dr. Ellen Waters and her housemate will be moving into our home on Thursday. I have agreed to join Ellen's family, although I just earned a volunteer-level CAP score this morning. All of the people in my home will know why you're there. They'll be very proud of you, and very supportive."

Katherine was thunderstruck. Bob continued, "You aren't the first girl I've helped this way. I won't cheat on my Kathy, Katherine. It is a sacrifice for her to share her man with another, even if only once. Her support of me in this is her gift to you. It also is her way of helping the community."

Katherine said, "I hadn't thought of it that way. You've done this before, and everyone tells me that you make it very special. I trust you. You're very lucky to have Dr. Waters in your family."

"Thank you," said Bob. "I feel very lucky indeed. Can we go on with the interview, please? There are others waiting."


When Bob came out of the trailer at the end of the day, he had just enough time to catch Sandy, who hurtled into his arms, laughing and screeching. "Congratulations, Master!"

"Thanks, Kitten," he laughed. "Let's go home and get ready to go meet more of our family."

Brian popped his head out the trailer door and looked around to make sure there was nobody in the way. He said goodnight to Bob, laughing that he'd be home before Bob, and closed the door. Bob and Sandy began walking toward their home. An unusual sound made them look back. The trailer was now surrounded by a grey interdiction field.

On the way home, Sandy crooned, "I've topped myself this time for sure."

"OK," grinned Bob, "I'll bite. What have you done?"

"Oh, Dad," Sandy giggled, "you aren't gonna believe this. I got a special present for your bed: twins!"

Bob groaned. "I thought you were finding vulnerable girls. You're bringing me The Bobsey Twins?"

"No, Dad, said Sandy, slightly exasperated. "Mindy and Mandy Miller are the shyest girls I've ever met. They're inseparable. They hardly talk to anyone. They seem to flinch when someone approaches them. I don't know what goes on at their home."

"And they need a blockage removed?" smiled Bob. "Did you have to arm-twist them?"

"No, Dad, I wouldn't do that," said Sandy. "They told me that Sarah had sent them to me, to get you to help them. They said they could hardly speak to Sarah about it. They'd never be able to ask you themselves."

"And when did you schedule this event?" asked Bob. We're going to Ellen's for dinner tonight. If we're lucky, tomorrow night we'll be helping Ellen and Julie move into our home. On Friday night, I've already got a date," he smiled.

"You do?" asked Sandy. "Who?"

"Well," Bob allowed, "you're pretty much in the thick of things, pimping for your old man, and doing a wonderful job of keeping your mouth shut. My date is with Katherine Adams."

"Wow! Cool!" chirped Sandy. "She's the smartest kid in school, but she's also very shy and private. I've never heard of her going on a date. She's very beautiful, but she hides it."

"I'm happy to help her, Kitten," said Bob. "Sarah sent her to me also. She at least had enough courage to ask me. I saw her today in the CAP testing center. She'll be a volunteer."

They walked in the back door of their house and Bob called greetings to Kathy. She answered from deeper within the house. They found her in the bathroom, door wide open, nude, working on her hair. Travis and Becky were nowhere in sight.

"Hiya, Beautiful," chirped Sandy, who went in and collected a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Hiya Beautiful yourself, Sandy," chuckled Kathy as she received a brief hug and kiss from Bob. "I'm getting more competition all the time. A girl's gotta keep up!"

"You are a beautiful woman, Kathy," Bob smiled, "and I love you madly. You can't be Ellen's concubine, though."

"Oh? Why not?" asked Kathy.

Instead of answering, Bob handed her his new CAP card, face down. She took it, turned it over, saw the score and leaped into his arms, screaming her joy. When she had collected herself, she looked him in the face, still holding him. "I love you madly, Bob. Thanks for the gropes. We're still joining our family with Ellen's, aren't we?"

"You make me crazy with lust, standing naked in my arms," Bob grinned. "I think we should join with Ellen. She's a long way from full recovery. And I think our two families will flourish together, don't you?"

"Let's go see what we're getting ourselves into with the damaged goods," chuckled Kathy. "I don't know any better cure than a lot of love. I bet I've got room in my heart to love her, too."


"Good evening. Come in, please," said Julie as she greeted the Minters at the door. "Bob, I'm glad to see you again. Kathy, I was introduced to Bob this morning when Ellen treated me with her newfangled med tube. You must be Sandy, and Travis and Becky" all three nodded. "Will you join us in the kitchen? Dinner is nearly ready."

Julie had said nothing about answering the door in the nude. She seemed to feel it was natural. The two youngest ogled and giggled at Julie's swaying ass as she led the way. The older three just appreciated the view.

Ellen was busy cooking when they entered. She smiled broadly at them, cried out greetings and collected hugs and kisses from them all, children included. Drinks were offered and accepted. Julie set about fixing them. Kathy and Sandy both volunteered to help and were immediately put to work.

When Julie had delivered drinks to the three older Minters, she brought sodas to Travis and Becky. Dropping to her knees, she handed the beverages to them. "I like to go without clothes all the time," she told them. "I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable?" They shook their heads and cried denials.

"You seem interested. I want you to be comfortable with me. You are welcome to come close if you like. You can even touch." She said this to the children while looking to Kathy for permission. Kathy smiled and nodded. The children hesitantly reached out and touched Julie's breasts. Then they were done, and the issue was completely behind them. Julie rose to her feet and joined the adults.

"Thank you, Julie," said Kathy softly. "That was just right. Now it's normal to see Julie nude."

"Maybe they'll see more of us nude soon," cackled Sandy.

"I don't see why not, Kitten," smiled Kathy.

The three women scurried about with dinner preparations. Julie and Bob set the table. Soon, dinner was served and they all sat down and began to eat.

Ellen said, "Kathy, the Confederacy brought the CAP testing center today. There are six stations. They also brought what they call a 'med tube'. They claim it will absolutely cure or mend anything as long as the patient has a pulse when they go into the thing. I told you a little bit about Julie. I'll explain more later. For now, let's just say that Julie collected many severe marks on her body last Saturday night. After a few minutes in the med tube, they were completely healed."

"Ellen asked me to see the before and after," Bob added. "It was astonishing. You've at least seen pictures of the injuries that a cane leaves," Bob said, trying to talk over the heads of the children. These marks were over three days old. When Julie came out, they were gone."

"I thought those might be disturbing," Ellen said, cocking her head at the children, "so I had them healed. Julie, you really put on a show for the boys on Saturday night."

Julie blushed. "Thanks. It was a lot of fun."

Sandy screwed up her face. "How can something like that be fun?"

Julie looked at Sandy for a moment, then said, "Sandy, it takes a lot of pain, administered a lot of times, before the human brain turns pain into pleasure. It is a defense mechanism of the brain. I don't recommend it, but that's the way my brain is wired now. I enjoy the kinds of things that give us all pleasure," and she looked around the table with a sly smile, "but my brain registers pain as intense pleasure."

Both Kathy and Sandy shuddered. "On Saturday night, I played a complete slave, utterly submissive. I didn't say a single word until a moment before they left me. I wonder how they'll respond when they discover I can sit at the dinner table and carry on a normal conversation." She smirked.

Ellen said, "Julie likes what happened on Saturday night a lot. I don't. I can't do that very often. I wanted to make sure that the boys could handle it at all, and could handle it while maintaining self-control. Julie is very vulnerable in those situations, and could easily be seriously harmed. I'm glad to report that both boys passed with flying colors."

"Kathy," Julie said to her, "one of the things that bothers me the most about merging families is that you'll find such treatment of me to be utterly repellant. I can't go back and make my brain wired differently. A good workout like last Saturday will last me quite a while. But, over time, the urge grows strong in me, and I let my need be known."

"Thank you, Julie," Kathy answered. "That was thoughtful of you for all of us. I've thought about you, even before meeting you, for days. I can't find it in myself to pity you. You're a healthy woman who is wired differently than me. It wouldn't be the stuff of pity if I learned that you like ice cream sundae with sauerkraut on top. I'd shudder to watch you enjoy it, but I wouldn't have a taste and I wouldn't deny you yours. Is that a good answer?"

"You don't pick your nose, do you?" Sandy quipped. "Now that would be repellant." Everyone laughed.

"Julie," Kathy continued, "you are a delightful young woman. I came here with myself screwed up to meet a meek little mouse, and instead I find a friend."

"I'm in my home, Kathy," Julie answered somberly. "I feel safe here. I feel safe with all of you. I trust you. I don't do well in public. That's why I seldom venture out of our home. I never leave home alone."

Kathy looked significantly at Sandy, and then at Bob. When she had collected assent from them both, she said, "Ellen, Julie, we want to repeat our desire to join families now, like tomorrow. We know we'll have to get used to each other, but we're ready."

Ellen in turn looked to Julie, and got assent from her. "That would be our hearts' delight." she smiled broadly. Spontaneous applause and cheers erupted from everyone, including a very confused Travis and Becky.

Sandy turned to her siblings and said, "Ellen and Julie are going to move in with us, tomorrow. Is that cool, or what?" Travis and Becky brightened at that.

Bob turned to Julie. "Are you going to be able to make that house over there," and he cocked his head, "into your home, Julie?"

"Thank you for asking, Bob," Julie smiled. "That is the kind of thing that makes me sure I can make that house my home, at least until we all get extracted. I may be a bit fragile for a while, but I'll be fine."

Sandy said, "Ellen, we're going to treat you as fragile for a while, too, unless you tell us differently."

"We'll see, Sandy," grinned Ellen. "Let's talk about logistics."

"Talk about our new home, or what needs to be moved and the like?" Kathy asked.

"Both, really," answered Ellen. "I'll need clothes. Julie just needs something to put on for her trips from here to there." Everyone chuckled. "I'll look around and see if there's anything I desperately need to take with me to the colonies, but I doubt it. Do you want any of this furniture, or appliances, or anything?"

"Before we answer that," Bob said, "let's spend a moment on how we're gonna fit ourselves in the other house. We are five adults now. I wonder whether we'll immediately take in any new members of our family. I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. If we do take in more new members, we'll need beds, dressers and maybe the dining table and chairs, tableware, and such. So, I'd leave your stuff here for the nonce.

"At the other house, if I may be so bold, how many do you think ought to be in the master bedroom nightly? I was thinking three, and maybe not always including me. I thought the other two ought to sleep together in what was Sandy's bed."

"I think that's a good way, at least to begin with," said Julie. "It looks now like there will be fourteen adults on our household. That might mean eleven women and three men. We could get another man," Julie smirked, "so we're not such a burden on you, but the main idea is to make lots of babies."

"I can make lots of babies!" cried Bob. They all laughed.

Kathy said, "Sandy, can you consolidate your stuff with ours, and give all of your clothes storage to Ellen?"

"Yes," answered a grinning Sandy without hesitation. "I may need to chuck some of Dad's stuff..." More laughter.

"There's lots of my stuff that gets worn seldom, if ever, and can be chucked," said Bob.

Kathie looked at Julie. "Julie, can you and I do all the moving tomorrow during the day?" Julie nodded.

"There's an entire dungeon set up downstairs for Julie's play room," lamented Ellen.

"There's no reason we can't come here to take advantage of that," said Kathy. "I hear you can have anything made that you want in the colonies." That sounded good to all of them, especially considering the children.

"Julie," Sandy said, "let's refresh drinks and then I want to change the subject. Julie and Sandy collected glasses and went into the kitchen. They returned with refilled glasses, distributed them, and returned to their seats. The three adults had wound up some details while the girls were gone.

"What's up, Sandy?" asked Ellen.

"Can we talk about the rest of our family-to-be?" replied Sandy. They all nodded. "There will be fourteen of us. We are five now. Do you think the two boys will be coming with us?" Ellen nodded. "Then all the males are set. Eleven total females minus us four means seven more are needed. Ellen, you said you wanted the most vulnerable. We need another woman that can be designated a mother. I know this is taking a while, but I'm coming to the point.

"You know the girls at school are scared about being virgins at the pickup. Sarah has put the word out that she has a solution. Girls that have come to her for help have been guided to Dad. He has helped several girls already. One is scheduled on Friday. Here's my point.

"Mom and Julie look like they're gonna be fast friends. I hope that at least one of our concubines to come is my age, so I can have a friend. Sarah sent twins to me to arrange with Dad, because the twins are so shy they could never have talked to Dad themselves. They're Mindy and Mandy Miller. They're in my class. They're the most shy, most vulnerable in my class. They seem to flinch every time someone talks to them."

Their mother is Michelle Miller," said Ellen, "but her husband insists that she be called Mickey. So, the three are Mickey, Mindy and Mandy Miller. Michelle is at the top of my list of vulnerable women that I wanted to talk to. There's a reason the twins flinch, and the reason is their father."

"I know Michelle, a little bit. I'm not surprised. That sounds like a do-gooder's grand slam home run, taking an abused mother and her twin, barely-adult daughters," said Kathy.

"You've already agreed to take on one project," Julie said, pointing at herself. " I think the boys may qualify as a project also. Do you think you have it in you to rehabilitate two damaged women?"

Kathy rose and approached Julie, her hands extended. Julie took Kathy's hands, rose from her seat, and embraced Kathy. Kathy said over Julie's shoulder, "Julie, I have a lot of love in my heart. My family helps me grow more every day. I already knew Ellen wanted to take in the most tragic cases, and I'm ready to do my part. Will you help me care for them, and love them, and help them get well?" Julie could only nod vigorously. Tears rolled down the cheeks of both women. They ended their embrace, but not before Kathy planted a kiss on Julie's lips, and they sat back down.

"Well," said Bob, "three down and four to go. Ellen, have you more abused women on your list?"

"I can fill our combined allotment with my patients," said Ellen. "Sandy, is two girlfriends enough for you?" Sandy nodded. "Mindy and Mandy?" Sandy nodded again. "Bob, is three Millers and two Minters OK for your side of our combined clan?" Bob smiled and nodded. "Don't worry, you get me and Julie, too." They all chuckled.

"I'll find four more in the near future," Ellen said. "I'd like to have some more children who are about the same ages as Travis and Becky. It may not work out that way, but I'll try."

"Travis and Becky are getting restless," giggled Julie. "I want to find out if Kathy snores. Ellen, can we sleep over at Kathy's house tonight?" she said in a little girl voice. They all laughed. Julie and Sandy volunteered to clean the kitchen before following the rest. Bob, Kathy and Ellen each collected an armload of stuff and, with the kids, headed out the door.

No sooner had the door closed behind them but Sandy was out of her clothes, laughing. "I love being nude," she giggled. "I'm gonna do it about all the time from now on!" The girls rapidly proceeded to clear the dining room, put away food, and make the kitchen sparkle. When they were done, Julie wrapped Sandy in a hug. Sandy responded with a kiss that was far more intimate than Julie expected.

"Wait 'till I get you home, girl!" laughed Julie. Sandy started putting her clothes back on. Julie went into the bedroom and returned wearing a robe and scandals, a very small bag under her arm. Sandy teased her, but Julie insisted. They closed up the house and walked together, arm in arm.

When they arrived, they learned that Travis and Becky had been put to bed. They found an enormous bed made up on the living room floor. Julie shucked her robe as soon as she arrived in the living room. Sandy followed suit, giggling. With an exaggerated shrug, Kathy took off her clothes. Bob and Ellen looked at each other, shrugged, and undressed themselves.

Meanwhile, Sandy and Julie had made their way to the middle of the bed. Julie pushed Sandy onto her back and climbed on. They kissed and groped for a few minutes. Julie rolled onto her back and crooked her finger at Kathy, who willingly joined her. Julie kissed and groped Kathy for a while, then pulled Sandy in for some three-way fun. Julie learned quickly that Sandy and Kathy had been together before.

Bob sat down on the sofa to watch and wait for his own invitation. He almost immediately found Ellen on his lap. She kissed him softly, and placed his hand on her breast. She left it at that for the time being. They both watched the three on the floor. They were having a lot of fun, and becoming very aroused.

Julie maneuvered Kathy and Sandy onto their backs, side by side, without them having noticed. Julie straddled one of each of their legs and brought her face close to both the others. "Is it OK for Ellen and me to get fucked tonight?" she whispered.

Both Kathy and Sandy smiled broadly. "This is your night, my sister," Kathy breathed. Sandy only nodded. Julie radiated happiness.

"Will you hold me?" Julie softly asked. "Not hold me down, hold me up. I want you all so much, but I'm frightened." Both women nodded and smiled. They moved apart and guided Julie onto her back between them. Kathy, with a wink to Sandy, moved Julie's arm under her head. Sandy did the same on her side. The two women turned on their sides toward Julie and began roaming her body with mouth and hands. They were gentle at first, and slow, and Julie felt their acceptance and inclusion sweep over her. As her confidence built, so did her lust.

Bob and Ellen found that the gap between their upper bodies had closed, which felt good to both of them. Bob had one hand across Ellen's lower back, holding her hip. The hand placed on her breast was still, simply cupping it. Ellen turned her face to him and they kissed lovingly, but not deeply. The kisses promised much more to come. They alternated kissing with watching the three women on the bed. Bob's hand left her hip and began to caress her entire back.

"I can feel you," Ellen whispered, "under my thighs, straining to stand up and see." She chuckled softly. "I wish I could reach you, but I don't want to move." He just nodded. "Will you make love to Julie?" Again, he nodded, and they kissed, this time more deeply. "Can you feel my moisture?" Another nod. This time when they kissed, Ellen pressed his hand into her breast. She parted her thighs a bit and moved his hand from her breast into her bush. "Be gentle," she whispered.

By this time, hands and mouths had freely roamed Julie's face and body and Julie's lust had made it impossible to lie still. Her arms were useless, but her hips and legs and shoulders were constantly in motion. Kathy left Sandy to tend to the upper part of Julie's body while her mouth made its way south. Moving her body between Julie's legs, Kathy set in for a long haul. Over and over, Kathy brought Julie to the edge, only to back off. The agony of anticipation and pleasure denied was wonderful for Julie.

Kathy remembered that Bob would need to recharge between bouts, and went into overdrive on Julie's pussy. Sensing Kathy's increased pace, Sandy stepped up her efforts as well. A powerful orgasm raced through Julie's body. Kathy signaled for Bob while moving herself back beside Julie.

Ellen moved, allowing Bob to kneel at Julie's feet. He knee-walked himself into position. Kathy urged him to bring his chest onto Julie's and his hands behind and around her shoulders. "Let's guide him into her, so we can all be part of our first time," Kathy whispered to Sandy. Sandy smiled and nodded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.