Going, Going... - Cover

Going, Going...

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Angela Nash pulled up in front of her sister's home and began to get Ethan and Ella out of their car seats. Amy came out to help, calling greetings. Angie turned and embraced Amy, laughing. "Help me unload," she said, "and get our stuff indoors. It's been a long drive."

They proceeded to unload the car. Amy was glad the car was small. It was packed, tightly, with all the stuff Angie would have to live with until the extraction. And it was a lot. All of Angie's stuff was crowded into the spare bedroom.

Amy's home was small and old but well maintained. The landlord was the local real estate agent, always happy to come attend to this or that problem with the house. Amy knew he enjoyed looking at and flirting with her. But he was married, and she never encouraged him romantically in the least. She figured his ogling her was a small price to pay for maintenance. And it boosted her ego, knowing that a man desired her.

Amy had prepared her home as well as she could for her sister's arrival, clearing her own belongings from the spare bedroom and trying to organize the place. Amy's personal sloth was legendary in the family. It had taken a week, off and on, to pick up and move and organize. She was even proud of herself for resisting the temptation to begin cluttering anew, putting away finished laundry and keeping the kitchen cleaned up.

Now there was a mountain of stuff out of Angie's car piled into the spare bedroom. The kids needed attention and the sisters were so glad to see each other that they left the heap for later and adjourned to the living room.

The sisters hugged again, happy to see each other after months away from each other. They chatted happily about goings-on in their lives, their parents, today's drive, and everything else under the sun. The gabfest lasted for hours. The wine flowed freely. One or the other of them had to jump up periodically to steer the kids back into the living room, where they played pretty well. The drive had been exhausting for them, too, and their energy stores were low. Somewhere along the line, a fast and simple dinner was thrown together and consumed.

Angie was younger than Amy. She hadn't even considered going to college, knowing her smarts and her drive weren't up to the task. She had taken a job as a grocery store checkout clerk. Her first pregnancy was unplanned, but she decided even before the pregnancy was confirmed that it was a good thing for her. Ethan had been a good baby, easy to care for and happy. His father was fun to party with and good in bed, but left more than a little to be desired as a husband and dad. He had had no interest in marrying her. News of the pregnancy had been enough to see him on his merry way.

Getting men -- and women -- into Angie's bed had never been a problem. She knew her reputation back home was of a party girl, an easy lay. She didn't care one bit. She wasn't sure who was the father of Ella, and she didn't really care. No messy announcement of her pregnancy and ensuing brawl was required. Oddly, the only man she'd married was not Ella's father, she was sure. He didn't last long, either.

However, Ella was the exact opposite of Ethan in every way: endless bouts of colic, demanding, fussy, easily upset. Angie was never sure whether the reason was a different father, or just bad karma.

When the sisters felt they had made suitable progress catching up with each other, their talk turned to the immediate future. Amy told Angie that the extraction was planned to occur weeks from now, but that the ultimate decision and timing were in the hands of the Confederacy.

Amy thought it a waste for Angie to go to all the trouble to find a job, find childcare and all that for only a few months. On the other hand, Angie needed something to occupy her time. Angie offering childcare was somewhat attractive to them both but, considering that they were deeply into the school year, Amy thought most parents had already made other arrangements. Amy wasn't concerned about her money running out, as she'd have no need of money after the extraction. They decided to leave that issue for another time.

Amy had told Angie all about the Program, and her part in it. They talked about the adult portion of the Program, which was to start the following day. Neither of them had any illusions that Angie was going to qualify to volunteer. It was attractive as something for Angie to do, and a good way to meet people.

Which brought Amy to the topic of small town mentality. Amy forbade Angie any sexual escapades, lest it damage Amy's reputation. Angie wasn't concerned about her own. Angie reluctantly agreed.

Which brought Angie around to how and where Amy got hers. A blushing Amy confessed to a trove of toys and having batteries permanently on her grocery list. Angie naturally asked whether Amy's toys included a strap-on. Amy allowed she might find such a device deep in her closet. With a leer, Angie suggested Amy search while she, Angie, bathed the kids.

Before that, they needed to decide the sleeping arrangements. The lure of the other's arms was too great -- Angie's sex drive was at least as high as Amy's, and they had been lovers before. Ethan and Ella were relegated to opposite ends of the same bed in the spare bedroom. The sisters waded into the room, working together to get enough stuff put away that the bed was at least cleared off. Amy produced another pillow. The kids could share the blanket.

Amy began to draw the bath as Angie rounded up the children. Each sister stripped one child and popped them into the bath. Amy watched them long enough for Angie to dig out baby shampoo and pajamas. When Angie returned, Amy went searching.

Amy soon returned, wearing a devilish grin, the strap-on, and nothing else. Seeing her sister, Angie 'accidentally' splashed water down her front. Excuse established, Angie stripped in nothing flat. Both sisters were laughing.

The bath was finished and the kids were dressed and put directly to bed. The girls adopted an outwardly calm demeanor to help the kids to fall asleep quickly. It had been a long, hard day for the kids. It was plain that they would quickly be asleep in spite of the changed surroundings.

Somehow, the effort to maintain their outward calm had acted like a pressure cooker inside both sisters. All that wine had only added fuel to their fires. They could smell the other's arousal and feel the wetness between their own legs. Kneeling side by side in front of the bed while the children fell asleep, they began to touch each other. The touches were innocent at first but their hands soon zeroed in on erogenous zones on the other.

The kids asleep, the sisters rose and left the room. Amy had her head turned to see the door gently closed when Angie attacked, forcing her sister against the wall, hands and mouth everywhere at once. Amy loosed her own hands and mouth, and battle was joined.

A wonderful night was shared in their bed. Orgasms beyond count were had by both. They even managed to sleep for a few hours before the alarm went off, announcing another Monday morning.


"Mom and Dad are coming for dinner," Kathy told him. He smiled. He liked her folks. They chatted quietly while he helped her prepare Sunday dinner. He enjoyed working side by side with her. He liked Kathy. She was his best friend.

She had sent him to Sandy's room last night. Sandy and he had ever-so-cautiously opened the door of opportunity for the painfully shy Hannah, never pressuring, never heightening her doubts and fears. Hannah had finally been able to follow Sandy's instructions and part company with her maidenhead. Hannah's wonder and delight were painted all over her face. Soon, she had a full head of steam up, pounding up onto his pelvis with surprising speed and power for such a waif. Her orgasm was so powerful that she passed out. Bob and Sandy maneuvered her onto the bed. Hannah awoke a picture of serenity. She smiled softly at both Bob and Sandy. When she had regained command of her voice, she whispered "thank you" over and over to both of them. The three cuddled and cooed for a long time.

When Bob rejoined Kathy in their bed, she didn't want a blow-by-blow. Success was all she needed to hear. She thanked him for helping the young girl. She pulled him onto her and they made gentle love to each other.

Bob set the table for dinner, making sure there were five wineglasses. Kathy hummed as she continued dinner preparations. Kathy's folks announced themselves at the back door. Kathy and Bob greeted them warmly, with hugs all around. The kids were called to dinner. Sandy supervised the wash-up of her younger siblings. Bob poured wine while Kathy and her mother brought food to the table.

Soon everyone's plate was full and they began to eat. The conversation naturally turned to the biggest, most important event in town history. Bob, Kathy and Sandy weren't ready yet to disclose their exact plans. Kathy was extremely upbeat about the whole thing. Her mother recalled that that had not been the case until recently, but she had the good grace not to pry.

Kathy's folks wouldn't be going, of course. Her mother was well beyond childbearing age. Her father wouldn't dream of leaving behind his lifelong partner. They were completely comfortable with their decision. They were openly delighted that their child and her family would be saved. Their goal was to accumulate in the next few months enough happy memories to last the rest of their lives.

Sandy brightly explained in great detail about the Program and what she was doing. She crowed about her ability to do a standing somersault. She even bragged on her boxing, claiming she could stand up to any of the rest of her team. The grandparents were doubtful about training young girls how to box, and teased Sandy about it. She acquitted herself very well, explaining that boxing itself wasn't the point -- aggression and self-control were the real goals.

Travis and Becky weren't much interested in the adult conversation but they reveled in the attention paid them by their grandparents. Grandpa was a terrible tease but the kids loved every bit of it.

When her folks had gone home, Kathy began to be concerned about Ellen. She shared her concern with Bob, who then related his brief visit to Ellen's office the day before. Kathy was pleased at his attentiveness to the fragile Ellen, and said so. With his encouragement, Kathy called Ellen.

"Hi, Ellen. It's Kathy. I wanted to see how you're doing?"

"Kathy," said Ellen, "I'm absolutely splendid. I'm sorry I wasn't able to visit you today. Remember the boys I told you about? They visited last night. I think they'll be a fine addition to our family. I also told you about my housemate, Julie. She had a real workout last night, and she's recuperating today.

"I think you will need to meet both Julie and the boys some time soon. It's one thing to hear about them, and their tastes, and another to experience them. I would first like to introduce you to Julie. Will you three join us for dinner later this week?"

Kathy said, "We'd like that very much. I understand you and Bob have a meeting on Tuesday evening. Any other night would work for us. You choose."

"Wednesday, then," said Ellen. "Will that be alright?"

"Wednesday will be fine," answered Kathy. "We'll see you then, if not before. Before would be better, but I know you're busy."

"I'll do my best to make it before Wednesday. Thank you so much for all you've done for me," said Ellen.

"Ellen," chided Kathy, "I know you think that's a lot, and for you, it is. For me, nothing I can ever do for you will begin to repay you for saving me and my family."

"Well, we've helped each other a lot," chuckled Ellen. "We'll be doing that for each other for the rest of our lives. Good night, Kathy."


Amy fairly bounded into the office on Monday morning. "My sister's here!" she chirped to Megan and Jean. "She arrived yesterday with her two kids."

"And she wants to be extracted?" asked Megan. "That's so cool!"

"Yes," beamed Amy. "Her name is Angela, well, Angie Nash. Her son, Ethan, is four and Ella is almost two."

Megan looked significantly at Jean, who replied with the slightest nod and smile. "We want to meet them!" Megan said brightly. "Can all of you come for supper tonight?"

Amy hesitated only for a moment before agreeing. She liked Jean, and she really liked Megan. She didn't know Jean's husband Mike very well, but this might be a good chance to get to know him a little better.

"Well, Megan," quipped Jean, "since you've just invited company for dinner, you'd better head home a bit early to get started with the cooking. Amy, do you have any special requests for tonight's menu?"

"No," Amy answered, "whatever you like will be fine. I think Angie's going to visit here at the school sometime today, if only to get out of the house for a while."

"Good," said Jean. "Be sure to introduce her when she gets here."

"Oh," said Amy, "I think Angie wants to get involved in the adult portion of the Program. I don't think she'll raise her score enough -- she's a 4.7 -- but she wants the exercise and she wants to meet people. She won't be able to start tonight though, since we're having dinner with you. I get to practice my childcare every night while she's at the school."

"You don't think you'll need childcare skills any time soon, do you?" chortled Megan.

"I suppose I will," lamented Amy. "I'm not gonna be a volunteer, I know that."

"Have you thought about whose family you'd like to join?" asked Jean.

"No, not really," said Amy. "Sure, I've tried to imagine myself in a harem, but I really haven't sat down to think whether I'd like this person or that person."

"Would you like to be in the same family as your sister?" asked Megan.

"Oh, that would be wonderful!" breathed Amy. "We get along so well, in every way. You'll like Angie, that is, if you like me you'll like Angie." She blushed.

"Amy, I like you a lot," smiled Jean. "Megan likes you a whole lot. Megan isn't so much younger than you that you couldn't become fast friends. If your Angie is anything like you, the three of you will be thick as thieves. Amy," Jean paused for emphasis, "Megan is going with Mike and me. We need five more. Think about it, and we'll talk this evening."

Poor naïve Amy blanched. Megan smiled broadly. "Come on, Amy. I'm no brat. We'd be together, you and Angie and me."

Amy blushed at the thought of Megan sharing her bed, a thought she'd had in the past. She looked Jean in the eyes and nodded. "I think that would be about the best outcome I could ever hope for. Angie and me, with the three of you. Thank you."

Jean pulled Amy into a hug. Megan joined in. The hug lasted a long while.


Bob popped into the office to see Jean. After greetings, and when a cup of coffee was dispensed, Bob began. "John would like to have another meeting tomorrow night. Can you make it?"

"Sure," replied Jean.

"Jim and I spoke to John before we did a little tour on Saturday. John wants us to consider a thought he's had before the meeting, so we'll be prepared to discuss it. John is thinking that the town charter should be cancelled, all its bills paid, and the surplus distributed to the town folk who aren't extracted."

Jean was nonplussed. She sat in silence for a time, considering. "I'm sure we'll have a merry time over that one. I must admit, my first reaction is favorable. Any remaining town employees could get a lump sum in lieu of their pension, plus a share of the rest. Although, come to think of it, there aren't that many town or school employees who aren't women of childbearing age."

"That was my thought," said Bob. "John told me his thought on Saturday. I've been thinking about it a fair amount since then. We already know there won't be enough people left to have a town anyway. I think we either leave the town assets and let the State take it, or we give it to town folk."

"Let me think about it, please," said Jean. "On another subject, the adults begin the Program tonight. I'm having company for dinner -- Amy and her newly-arrived sister. Someone from the school has to be here to lock up at the end of the night. Dave's got a group of students together to act as proctors. Dave volunteered to supervise tonight. I think one of the daytime proctors should also be here in the evening. It isn't fair to have to work all day and all evening, too. Do you think we ought to recruit more daytime proctors, so some of the original proctors could have a day off now and again?"

"That might be a good idea, at that," allowed Bob. "Do you have any candidates in mind?"

"Megan, for one," answered Jean. "The special projects I had for her are completed. She needs something to do, and the exercise won't hurt her a bit. Amy may be able to go back to proctoring again soon. I don't know what she has left to do in here. No one else comes immediately to mind, but I'll keep an eye out."

"I'll put my mind to it as well," said Bob. "You know the Program as well as any of us. There is already a proctor at every station. When you're ready for her to start, let Megan circulate through all of the stations. She'll be an old pro before you know it."


Less than an hour later, Megan went outdoors and met Kevin and Shannon. She decided to run first, not having done any running since she came back from college. She decided not to push herself too hard on the first run, and stopped after four laps, or one and a third kilometers.

Because their natural inclinations were opposite, Kevin was supervising the jump rope while Shannon watched over the balance beam activity. Megan was an old hand at jump rope, but hadn't done any in years. She was pleased to see that the entire team, boys included, were doing very well at Double Dutch jump rope. She watched as the entire team cycled through, always two jumped in. After about a dozen jumps, one would jump out and another would jump in on the next swing. Another dozen jumps later, the other would jump out and yet another would jump in. Each student was in for two dozen jumps.

They felt so good about their skill that many of the kids were also playing pat-a-cake together while they jumped. Others slapped their feet with their hands or did other maneuvers.

As the last kid on the team jumped in, the entire team heckled Megan until she agreed to jump in on the next change. She made it in, jumped a dozen times with her partner, jumped a dozen more after her partner jumped out, and successfully jumped out. She was surprised at the amount of adrenaline coursing through her body. Jumping again was fun.

Shannon showed her the balance beam. There wasn't much to it, really. It sure looked simple, anyway. Shannon pulled or pushed Megan off the board a dozen times before Megan began to get any skill at all. 'Any skill' meant it took more than two seconds for Shannon to dismount Megan. A lot of practice would be needed.

Megan next found her way to the boxing room. Bob had her suit up while he did the same. When they were finished, Bob stood next to Megan and pointed out the details she needed to note. Bob and Megan squared off to do a bit of sparring. Bob insisted that they go both slowly and gently. Bob carried on a running commentary as they sparred, reminding her to keep her hands up, to keep moving, and so on. Much of the commentary was about the mental part -- keeping her anger under control, while expressing her aggression.

After about five minutes, Bob halted the sparring and introduced her to the heavy bag. He spent half a minute showing her how to use it, then encouraged her to give it a try. Megan saw that this was another area that would require a lot of training for her.

Bob encouraged her to leave her gear on while she visited the next room. There, she found Matt working with his judo students while Heather supervised the team working on the pugil sticks. That team didn't need instruction from Heather. They simply needed experience and practice. Heather handed Megan a pugil stick and took one for herself. Heather wore no protective gear. After Heather had explained the basic principles, she and Megan began to 'spar' with very slow, deliberate moves. Even at such a slow speed, Megan realized that Heather could have knocked her on her tush a number of times. More work.

Matt greeted her next. The team at his station was still working on the proper and safe way to fall. They plainly were becoming quite smooth, and Matt said he'd start on some more advanced work in the coming days. Megan begged off an opportunity on the mats. She removed her gear, put it away, and waved goodbye.

The next room was proctored by Jeff and Liz. Jeff had been recalled because many of the students had achieved the ability to do a handstand away from the wall. They needed Jeff's strength to assist them and they needed him to impart his knowledge and skill.

Some of the others were working on backward somersaults. They were still wobbly and there were a few pretty bad landings, but the students were enthusiastic. A couple of them executed nearly flawless forward somersaults for Megan's benefit.

Liz started Megan in the standard manner. The little trampoline was produced and Liz showed her how to jump on and off, landing just so. Turn around, jump back. Over and over. When Liz was satisfied, she had Megan stop and step away, instructing her to watch carefully. Liz used the tramp to do a forward somersault, landing perfectly. Liz told her again what to watch for, then repeated the somersault. Finally, Liz had Megan try, Liz holding her abdomen and guiding her up and over. Megan was thrilled at her achievement.

Liz had Megan do it over and over. Soon Liz merely had her hands on Megan as insurance against a bad jump. Then Liz stepped away and let Megan do it herself, unaided. The exercise is strenuous, and Megan began to feel her strength flagging. Liz extracted a promise from Megan not to try it again until Liz had imparted more instruction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.