Going, Going... - Cover

Going, Going...

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

(Author's warning: this chapter contains S/m and some mm sex.)

Jim met Bob at John's bakery on Saturday morning. The three briefly discussed their progress so far. Jim and Bob were planning next to tour the off-campus facilities to check progress there. John asked them whether they could attend a Core Group meeting on Tuesday evening. Both agreed to be there.

John wanted to broach a subject that he'd been mulling. He said the Group could discuss his thought at length on Tuesday evening, but he wanted them to start thinking about it. The thought was, should they formally cancel the town charter and wind up its affairs? Should the surplus over the town's liabilities be distributed to the town folk who weren't being evacuated? This idea thunderstruck Jim and Bob, which was why John wanted them to have some time to turn the idea over in their minds before formally discussing it. They agreed it was a worthy topic, and one that deserved careful consideration. Jim agreed to share the idea with Andy Evans. Bob said he'd share it with Steve, Jean, Amy, Dave, Sarah and Michael.

Having fought off the third Danish pastry proffered by John, Jim and Bob left the bakery on a bit of a tour. At the sporting goods store, Fred Gregory reported that he had ordered the paint guns, ammo and protective gear, the pellet guns and ammo, paper targets, ear protection, the equipment necessary to charge the guns and a ton of .410 and 20-gauge shotgun shells. Fred assured Jim and Bob that he had coordinated with John Underwood at the hardware store. Fred said that John had arranged to borrow eight of each of the two types of shotgun. Jim thought that was a lot of guns to be in use at the same time, and wanted a better look at the pasture that would be used for skeet shooting.

Bob asked Fred about 'houses' for skeet throwers that would afford protection for the people attending the machines. Skeet clay pigeon targets are launched down-range of the shooter and the attendants are potentially in harm's way. Fred thought sturdy sheds could be cobbled together quickly and easily. He promised to make arrangements.

Jim and Bob next called on Bill Saunders at what had until recently been his truck repair shop. Bill proudly showed off his handiwork. The straw was all in place and backed with two sheets of three-quarter-inch plywood. Bill had rigged a lot of additional lighting, including lamps in each of the shooting stations. Bill had rigged simple cable systems in each shooting station to hold and send the target downrange and, with a flip of a switch, to rapidly return it to the front. Jim and Bob could tell how much satisfaction Bill was getting from his efforts when Bill produced a stack of standing human silhouettes, painted black on brown kraft paper. Bill allowed as how it was tedious work, but he thought it'd help the students.

Thanking Bill, Jim and Bob headed down the street. In front of them, Sandy came out of a store trailed by another girl. Sandy happily greeted her dad and Jim. She introduced them to her friend, Hannah Albertson. Eying Bob, Sandy announced that Hannah was sleeping over tonight. Hannah blushed and couldn't make eye contact with anyone else. Bob was able to maintain his composure and respond with mild enthusiasm. Jim thought nothing of it, a common event for young teen girls. Bob knew better, but said nothing.

The next stop was the Elks club. Jim was able to find the current president there, and learned that the proposal had been accepted. The three went behind the building and toured the woodlot. Bob was impressed, and said so.

The final stop of the day for Jim and Bob was the farm of Abner Honig. Margaret Honig answered the door and told them Abner was down at the barn. Mrs. Honig was obviously very frail and moved very slowly. Jim and Bob thanked her and headed for the barn.

Abner greeted them as they entered the barn. Abner was an affable man, in apparently good health and quite able to attend to his daily chores. He had officially retired, but kept a few pigs and fowl. Abner was mucking out the pigpen but was only too glad to set his work aside so he could enjoy their company.

He led them to the pasture he thought could be used for the skeet shooting. The earth was firm and relatively dry in spite of the recent rain. The terrain was flat and there was plenty of room. As Jim and Bob explained what they thought would be the plan, Abner observed that their plan would result in a number of students standing around, waiting for their turn. Abner wondered aloud whether it wouldn't be better if two separate facilities were established, each far enough away not to endanger those on the other facility. Jim and Bob allowed that that was a good idea but they felt it was unworkable except on one site, and too great an imposition for any one landowner.

Abner waved aside their concerns while he led them to yet another field on the other side of the barn. It too was flat with firm ground. Abner was adamant that they should use both fields for their shooting. They reluctantly but happily agreed.

That settled, Abner led them to the house and bid them enter and seat themselves. Abner retired to the kitchen and returned with three bottles of beer and three glasses. After distributing the beer to his guests, he sat down.

As they poured their beer, Margaret shuffled into the room and slowly made her way to an empty chair. Abner was quite solicitous and, after some coaxing, she allowed as how she might enjoy some tea. Abner excused himself, retired to the kitchen briefly, and returned with a tray containing a tea pot, a sugar bowl, a spoon and a cup and saucer. He laid the tray on the table beside her. He hovered over her while she served herself, only reseating himself when she shooed him away with a smile and a thank you.

It was apparent that, despite her poor health, Margaret relished any visitors. The four chatted lightly about this and that. Both Margaret and Abner plainly looked forward to being able to contribute to the wellbeing of the children, as they called the students, even if their aid was so little as permission to use the fallow land. Margaret admitted that she hoped one or two of the children would need their restroom facilities -- the briefest contact would be a great improvement over their too-quiet life.

Finally, Bob and Jim made to leave. They bid farewell to Margaret. Abner showed them out and escorted them to the end of his driveway. On the way, he confessed that Margaret was quite ill, and that he was deeply concerned about the love of his life. After shaking hands and, with a wave, Jim and Bob left.

When they got back into town, Jim and Bob parted ways. Walking down the street alone, Bob realized that Ellen's office was on the next block. On a lark, he turned and headed that way. He found the office open for business. The receptionist asked him to sit while she announced him to the doctor. Almost immediately, he was escorted into Ellen's private office. The receptionist, finding nothing unusual, closed the door on her way out.

As soon as Bob saw that it was Ellen coming through the doorway, he stood to greet her. To his surprise, she all but leaped into his arms and planted a passionate, long-lasting kiss on his mouth. "God, I'm so glad you're here," she breathed. "I wouldn't have had time to come to your home." She was already working on releasing his belt and unfastening his zipper. "I have hardly been able to think of anything else since I left you last night. Would you plant more seed in me, please? Please, please?" she chuckled, but she was blushing.

"Anything my mistress desires," intoned Bob with a smile, now working on her zipper as well. "Did I tell you I'm crazy about natural redheads?"

"Maybe I dyed my bush, too?" she giggled as she struggled to get her pants down. Bob's were around his ankles. Soon hers were, too. After more passionate kisses and fumbling with each other's sex, she turned and put her torso on her desktop. "Fuck me, Bob. Fuck me hard and fast." And so he did her bidding. She had to bury her face in the elbow of her lab coat to muffle her screams as she violently came. She shuddered as she felt his jets again and again deep within her.

They rested for a time, Bob leaned over her, kissing her neck and cheeks, whispering his love to her. Finally, she made to get up. Bob stepped away and put his clothing back in order. She helped herself generously to the tissues on her desk, wiped herself, and restored her own clothes. Then he wrapped her in a big, tender hug. They kissed passionately.

It was only when they broke their embrace that he saw the tears on her cheeks. "What's wrong?" he pleaded.

"Have you ever been so happy, it hurts?" she asked, smiling sadly. He nodded. "You have made me deliriously happy, Bob. All of you have. Don't stop. Don't give up on me. I'm not healed yet, but I'm recovering nicely, thanks to all of you."

They hugged a little more. She promised to see them, all of them, tomorrow. She shooed him out the door.


"Steven, Eric! Welcome to my home," said Ellen smoothly. She held the door open as they entered, then closed it and guided them into the living room. There, the boys stopped short. In the middle of the hardwood floor sat a woman, on her butt, knees on the floor, lower legs splayed out like the wings of a chicken, head bent forward and hair hanging down in front of her, and very naked. She made no movement in response to their entry.

"Sit down, please," said Ellen. As they found places for themselves on the sofa, she said, "I have some explaining to do before we get very far into your visit. This is Julie," and she motioned to the woman on the floor, "my housemate. You should have a beverage while I explain. You may have wine, or beer, or a cocktail, or soda, or water. I think that at least one beverage with alcohol will help you to relax. Which would you like?"

After a bit of back and forth over what was available, both Eric and Steven settled on rum and coke. "Julie," Ellen said softly but firmly, "please serve Eric and Steven each a rum and coke. I will have a glass of white wine." Without a word or a glance at any of them, Julie rose and padded into the kitchen.

"I know you weren't pleased that your secret was shared with me," said Ellen softly, "but it is safe with me. I hope you trust me, because I am about to entrust with you some of my secrets, and Julie's story, which is private, if not secret.

"You are aware that your makeup is -- let's be delicate -- unusual. You should be better able than most to understand that there is a continuum of all sorts of aspects of personality. Some are timid, some bold. Some are weak, some strong. Some are attracted to their own sex, some to the opposite. Some are dominant, some submissive. Julie is a lot farther down the continuum than you probably have encountered before. Those of us attracted to our own sex are more likely to see more like ourselves, but also more people farther out on various continuums than most people see.

"Partly because of her makeup, and partly because of her life experience, Julie is extremely submissive." Julie delivered the beverages while Ellen spoke and returned to her original position without making eye contact with anyone. She seemed to take no notice of the fact that she was the subject of the discussion. "Julie goes well beyond being merely submissive. Julie needs, Julie craves humiliation and abuse, both verbal and physical. Julie is what is known as a pain slut. I cannot punish Julie with words or physically. The only way I have to punish Julie is to ignore her, which she finds very painful.

"And so I must ask you to trust me in this, and follow my lead, without question and without hesitation. Being the dominant in a dominant/submissive relationship is a great responsibility. I ask that you never speak or act with Julie in anger. If you feel yourself losing your composure, then I must ask you to immediately break off your interaction with Julie. I will act, and I hope you will act, as though we are very angry with Julie. She eats that up. I could beat her unconscious, and she would not cry out, she would not defend herself. I could strangle her to death, and she would not resist.

"Watch Julie, please, as I say the word 'welt'." Julie's body quaked. "I told Julie that this is a special night for you, and it is a special night for her. Inflicting pain and verbal abuse is not my favorite. I have done it for Julie occasionally, because her need, her hunger, for pain and abuse grows and builds and must be slaked occasionally. You may not enjoy it either. Or you may find that you like it too much and you will see that it is not healthy for you. I hope you find yourselves somewhere between those two extremes, since you will be living with Julie from the time we are extracted.

"So now I will give Julie the first of her benefits for the night. Do not be shocked, and go along with me, please.

"Julie, you have served our guests beverages, but you have not properly welcomed them. Before you do what you know you should already have done, my useless turd, show our guests how wet you are in your filthy twat." Julie shuddered, but said nothing. Instead, she turned toward the boys, head still down, put her feet flat on the floor and spread her knees as wide as she could. Her pussy glistened with her juices. "Move back, slut, and show our guests the pool of your juices you have made on the floor." Julie slid back and, sure enough, a small puddle was visible. "Clean up your own mess, cunt." Julie slid her body back and, when she had moved far enough, leaned down and licked up every drop of the puddle.

"Eric and Steven, please cooperate with Julie as she undresses you, one at a time, and sucks your cock until you erupt in her mouth. Julie would swallow your spend if I let her, but she won't. She knows where she will put it." With that, Julie crawled to Steven and, still not looking into his face, began undressing him. Off came the shirt, and the shoes, and the socks, and the pants, and finally the underwear. She motioned for him to spread his knees, giving her access to his rampant cock. Without preliminaries, she plunged her face all the way to the base of his cock in one swoop and began licking and sucking him for dear life.

All through this, Ellen kept up a steady commentary. "Julie has lived with me for a number of years. She doesn't work, and she is useless around the house. I destroyed every stitch of clothing she owned. Sometimes she steals my clothes so she can go out and whore herself. Old men agree to pay her for blowjobs, but when she finishes, they refuse to pay her because her blowjobs are so awful. Then she comes crying to me for money. She uses the money to pay little boys so they'll let her suck their tiny cocks. No one will fuck her filthy cunt."

This was too much for Steven and he exploded into Julie's mouth, accompanied with whines and grunts. Julie pulled away from Steven somewhat. Still not looking at him, she brought her hand to her mouth. She disgorged her prize into her hand and then rubbed the goo into the top of her head. Julie then sucked him dry, cleaned him up with her tongue and sat back, finally looking into Steven's face. He saw that tears were streaming down her face, but she smiled serenely.

"Get on with it, slut," Ellen demanded. Julie knee-walked over to Eric and began all over again. "Julie has a safe word but, in all the years she's been with me, she's never used it. The word is 'tiger' but she wouldn't say it if she were in a room full of them. Tonight, Julie will cry and beg and plead with you. Unless she says her safe word, go on with what you're doing." About then, Julie inhaled Eric's cock. A sharp intake of his breath was plainly heard. "More than anything else, except maybe for the pain, Julie loves to be denied her orgasm. Julie is not allowed to orgasm unless I say she can. Tonight, she will be out of her head in frustration. I may allow her one, near the end."

With the filth flowing freely from Ellen's mouth, Eric had as little control as Steven. He too blasted jet after jet into Julie's willing mouth. The goo wound up in the same place, atop her head. She looked Eric in the eyes, tears flowing freely down her face, and smiled.

"Refresh our drinks, whore, and be quick about it." Julie hurriedly collected the three glasses and raced for the kitchen. The boys were poleaxed. They had never in their short lives experienced anything, anything like what had just happened to them. They sat in stunned silence but their cocks were at attention.

"When we have finished here," Ellen said in a voice meant for Julie's ears as well, "Julie will show you her play room. She's desperate for someone to tie her up and whip her unmercifully."

Julie returned and placed glasses beside the two boys. "Don't shove your twat in the faces of our guests. They're queers, Julie. They don't want any pussy. Maybe they'll shove their cocks up your ass. Maybe you'd like both cocks up your ass at the same time, huh?" Julie shuddered as she moved to deliver Ellen's drink to her.

Julie was about to resume her position when Ellen said, "Julie, you are incredibly rude. Our guests are nude, you're naked, and you've left me fully clothed. You haven't shown our guests that you'll gladly shove your face in any crotch you can. Get over here."

Julie raced to comply. She began unbuttoning Ellen's blouse as fast as she could. "Is this too much, too fast for you two?" Ellen quietly asked Eric and Steven. After brief hesitation, both boys shook their heads. "Then I'd feel more comfortable, and Julie would like it a lot, if you would help her feel even more degraded."

Eric grinned. "I don't know, Steven. Look at that ass. It looks like she takes a donkey's cock up her ass several times a day. Do you suppose you'd get any friction in that, even without lube?" Julie shuddered. A soft moan escaped her throat.

"I bet," Steven answered, "if you spanked her long enough, she'd clamp down on your cock enough to get some friction." Julie moaned.

Ellen helped Julie remove her blouse and bra. She stood up and Julie unzipped and removed her pants, followed by her panties. Ellen sat back down, as nude as the boys. "Get busy, slut," was all she said. Julie parted Ellen's thighs and dived in. "You know, for all the practice I let her have, you'd think Julie'd learn how to munch carpet." Ellen then sat in silence, caressing her own breasts, dividing her time watching Julie with looking at the boys.

Ellen said nothing, but the flush of her arousal began in her cheeks, spread over her face, down her neck, across her shoulders and down her chest nearly to her breasts. A far-away look came over her face. Finally, her entire face squeezed shut and she shook and jerked out her orgasm. When it was gone and she had recovered, she began to pet the back of Julie's head, still deep in Ellen's crotch. "That was good, Julie. Keep practicing. You'll get it someday."

"You don't have a big dog, Ellen?" asked Steven. "I'd love to watch a dog fuck Julie. His cock would balloon up and she'd be stuck for an hour at a time, hands and knees, full of dog dick, dog jizz running down both her legs."

"Oooh, I like it. Julie, what color dog do you want? What kind of dog?" Julie quaked in lust and shame.

"I shoulda brought my dog. He's a German Shepherd, and he's always horny," said Steven.

"Maybe next time?" Ellen asked lightly. Julie quivered.

"You could charge admission, Ellen," added Eric. "Twenty-five cents a person."

"She wouldn't get many, even at that cheap price. If she had any money," Steven quipped, "Julie could pay them so they'd come see her perform." Julie was moaning more and more.

"Get over there and sit cross-legged, bitch. Show our guests how close you can get to an orgasm. Beg me to let you cum. You know I won't let you."

Julie moved to the floor, half way between Ellen's chair and the sofa, exposed her crotch for the boys to view, and began to jill. She looked at Ellen, and then the boys, and back again. The boys were amazed at the mixture of deepest shame, lust and happiness on her face.

Ellen said, "You can see now how easily this kind of thing could get out of hand. Julie is having the time of her life, but we could easily cross the line and Julie would be helpless. She could never bring herself to try to stop us." The boys nodded grimly. "And this is the gentle part. When we get downstairs and the toys come out, the danger level rises rapidly. Julie wants desperately to be covered in welts by morning. We could easily hurt her." Julie groaned in lust and anticipation.

Eric quipped, "Julie seems nice enough, but she talks too much." The three laughed. Julie hadn't said a single word since they arrived. Julie simply smiled. Her arousal level was reaching its maximum, but she didn't slow down. Her entire upper body was flushed.

"You know, don't you," Ellen said, "that whatever she does is wrong. When she tries to fix it, she just makes it worse." The three grinned.

"Don't think for a moment that Julie will make a mistake and fall into orgasm. Julie knows better. She'll go insane with lust before she has an orgasm I didn't give her." Julie's frustration was obviously building. The agony was delicious.

"I need to know a little more about you," said Ellen. "I think I need to know what your experience has been with women, and whether you two have decided that you are permanently, inalterably, exclusively homosexual. Before I come to my question and, with respect to you, let me tell you what I think. I suspect that you two are extremely shy, especially around girls. I wonder if you have been victims of bullies for your whole lives. Perhaps you fell in with each other, found that you liked it a lot, and decided that the risk of rejection and trauma from girls was too great a price to pay to even try. You have each other, and the cost with the bullies is no greater than before, and you're content to leave well enough alone. It's plain to me that you'll have sex with each other, and other men, for the rest of your lives. I also think that, if the risk to you of sexual contact with a woman could be brought acceptably low, that you'd willingly try, and with an open mind.

"I guess that may compete for the longest, most convoluted question ever. Would one or both of you like to take up the thread of my thoughts and run with it?"

Eric and Steven looked at each other, across at Ellen, at Julie writhing on the floor, and back to each other again. As Eric began to stammer out an answer, Steven began. "We're wondering where our story was written down so you could read it."

Eric said, "That's close enough to our exact story for now. Being with Steven is easy. When he teases me, I know it's with a good heart, and that he's not trying to hurt me. We don't understand girls. We don't understand if what they say is what they really mean. We don't understand how they react to stuff."

"Girls can be mean," Ellen allowed. "Girls are just as afraid of boys as the other way around. Girls are wired differently from boys, and speak almost a different language. A lot can be lost in translation."

"We've both dated girls, a little," Steven said. "It's just too painful."

"There may be hope for that filthy twat of yours yet tonight, whore," Ellen chuckled. "You'd better quit jilling or you'll hurt yourself." Julie's eyes wordlessly pleaded with Ellen for permission to cum. "No way. No orgasm now. I bet you've made a huge puddle on the floor. Show it to our guests. Show them why you should feel so shamed. Then clean it up."

Julie silently moved back, exposing a substantial pool of her juices. She brought her face down near it, looked at first one boy and then the other and, with a shudder, licked it up clean. She resumed her cross-legged position facing the boys.

"Eric and Steven," Ellen said, "I think you can bestow a wonderful torture on Julie. I see your dicks standing proudly. Julie wants them both inside her. Julie is just a cunt, and doesn't deserve any reward. Would you be willing to make her watch you love each other, and sharing with each other what she's been denied?"

Steven and Eric looked from each other to the naked Julie, to the equally nude Ellen, and back again. Nasty grins began to form on their faces. Wordlessly, their hands snaked out and gently captured the other's steaming cock.

"I don't know what you know about scat," Ellen softly said. "There are a lot more aspects of sex than you've ever been exposed to. Some people get great pleasure from the use of feces as a plaything. That's more than I can handle, and I don't allow it. But I'll tell you that Julie's desperately hoping she can suck the shit off your cocks pretty soon. That's about the most degrading as Julie ever gets, and the shame is sublime." Julie's body quaked slightly but she made no other sign agreeing or denying Ellen's words.

Ellen turned to the drawer in the table beside her chair. She extracted a tube of lubricant, held it out for the boys to see, and tossed it over to Steven. He put both his hands behind his back and turned to Eric. Eric chose Steven's right hand. Steven produced it and it held the tube. With glee, Eric leaned his body away, turning and exposing his ass to Steven, who generously lubed his lover's sphincter. Steven rather climbed over Eric and delivered a passionate, sloppy french kiss. Then he climbed back and, while Eric got his knees underneath himself, Steven positioned himself behind.

"We're both so turned on that we don't need foreplay," Steven shyly admitted while looking only at his target.

"Go watch closely, slut," said Ellen softly but rather harshly. "Think it could have been you taking it up the ass if you weren't so filthy." Without the least hesitation, Julie quickly moved to her knees beside the sofa, her eyes glued to the coming union. "Watch and see if Steven's getting lots of filthy shit stuck to his cock. Later you can beg him to let you lick it clean."

Steven grasped and parted Eric's ass cheeks, aligned the tip of his cock and slowly but firmly pressed himself all the way home. All three of them moaned. After a moment, Steven began a steady rhythm, pumping in and out of Eric's ass. "Julie's imagining that cock up her own ass," Ellen whispered. "She hasn't felt a man's jets deep in her bowels for too long."

With grunts and moans of ever-building pleasure, the pace quickened. "Julie, suck Eric's cock while Steven butt-fucks him." Julie immediately positioned her face and swallowed Eric's cock in one gulp. This was too much for Eric and he bellowed and thrashed a powerful orgasm. Steven was right behind him -- in two ways -- and roared out his own orgasm.

When they had calmed themselves, Steven withdrew and sat with a thud. Julie immediately moved between Steven's knees and pleaded with her eyes for her reward. "That's disgusting, Julie. If you weren't so filthy already, I'd turn you down. Now clean every speck of shit off my cock, whore. Don't miss a spot." Julie gleefully dived in and thoroughly cleaned him up. When she was finished, she sat back on her haunches, pride and satisfaction mixed deliciously on her face with abject shame.

"Julie," Ellen chided, "if you hadn't drained Eric, I would have let him fuck your ass. Now you don't get any." Julie blushed and shuddered. The boys could see that she was in paradise.

Ellen said, "Let's recuperate for a moment, and then go explore Julie's play room. Julie, refresh our drinks. Coke only for our guests for now." Julie jumped up and raced to comply. "Do you think she's anxious?" Ellen giggled. The boys smirked and nodded vigorously.

Drinks delivered and Julie back on the floor with her glistening pussy exposed for the boys to see, they sat in silent comfort. "Maybe we oughta get busy on the skank?" Eric finally asked. Julie put her chin on her chest in an attempt to hide her excitement. Her hair fell over her face, hiding her glee.

"I suppose," Ellen sighed in mock disgust. "Go get the key, whore." Julie leaped to her feet, ran off to the bedroom and quickly returned with a key on a long ribbon. She immediately returned to her place on the floor without making eye contact with anyone.

"Let's get this over with," Ellen sighed as she rose from her chair. She collected her wine and started for the kitchen and the door leading to the basement. Julie sat, stock-still (well, quivering in excitement despite her effort) as Ellen passed her. With the boys right behind her and nearly out of the living room, Ellen stopped and turned back to Julie. "Clean up your puddle again, slut, and come along with us." Like lightening, Julie swung herself around, licked the new puddle clean and bounded to her feet. Stopping to collect herself, she let her face fall forward and began walking toward Ellen, shoulders slumped.

Ellen reached the door, unlocked it, swung it open and headed down the stairs, followed by Eric, Steven and finally Julie. When they reached the bottom, Ellen found a switch on the wall and flipped it on. The finished room was filled with soft, warm, indirect lighting. In the middle of the room sat -- surprise! -- a doctor's examination table with drawers along the side. The stirrups were already extended.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.