Going, Going... - Cover

Going, Going...

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

"Hi, Ellen," Sandy chirped. "We're glad you're here. Come on in." Sandy guided Ellen into the kitchen. Kathy and Bob greeted their guest. Bob served glasses of wine for Ellen, Kathy and Sandy and made a scotch and water for himself. Kathy was bustling about, busily making dinner. At Ellen's insistence, Kathy put her to work making salad. After a few moments, Sandy returned to setting the dining room table. Bob took the steaks out onto the patio and put them on the grill.

Dinner was served, platters and bowls passed around, and the four tucked in. Kathy wasn't involved in the Program, but the rest were. They took care to include Kathy in their discussion of what had happened and what was planned.

"I hear you got quite a rise out of your dad at the pool, Sandy," smirked Ellen. Sandy and Bob blushed.

"At least I shielded him and helped him recover his composure," Sandy laughed. "I hear you made him wave at the whole room."

"WHAT are you talking about?" squawked Kathy.

Bob was crimson with embarrassment. He started to stammer out an answer but couldn't. Ellen rescued him. "Bob had his first opportunity to see Sandy at the pool. Seeing her there for the first time made certain parts of Bob very happy."

"I heard about that," smiled Kathy. "I hadn't heard about you torturing him as well."

Sandy, with a huge grin, answered, "When Ellen came into the pool area, she and Dad stood a yard apart, holding both hands, like this," and she demonstrated. "Dad was at least as glad to see Ellen as he had been seeing me. Ellen made him stand there, very obviously admiring certain parts of Dad's physique. At least when I saw Dad had a problem, I hugged him tight to me and talked him back into some composure."

Even Bob was able to join the rest in a big laugh.

Changing the subject, Ellen said to Sandy, "Your birthday is coming soon, isn't it? What do you want for your birthday?"

"I'm already an adult, thanks to the Program," blushed Sandy, lifting her wineglass. "For my birthday, I want to become a woman."

Everybody at the table blushed at that. "You know," Ellen said, "our world has gone topsy-turvy in only a few weeks. Teenagers warming barstools, and doing other adult activities that were only recently forbidden. Suspension of regular classes. Plans afoot for a giant extraction. Efforts to assemble new families under ridiculous rules." Looking at Kathy, she continued. "I don't know how much of this you have already discussed. This has a direct as well as an indirect impact on Sandy. Is it all right with you if I continue?" Kathy nodded, smiling shyly.

Turning to Sandy, she said, "Your father doesn't yet have the CAP score necessary to volunteer. I do. In fact, I have a score that qualifies me to take seven people with me. I will take my housemate, Julie. I have asked your mother to come with me. We haven't discussed it, but I will allow her to change her mind if your father invites her to come with him."

Turning to Bob, she said, "I would like to invite you to come with me as well. If your CAP score increases sufficiently, I understand. You'll take your own set of concubines. I hope and expect that those choices will include both Kathy and Sandy."

Turning to Sandy, she said, "I invite you to come with me as well, with the same provision that you may change your mind if you get a better offer." She grinned and cocked her head at Bob.

"Why don't we let that percolate in your heads until we have finished dinner and adjourned to the living room?" she asked. All agreed. The rest of their dinner saw the conversation turn to idle, amiable chat.

When they were comfortably seated in the living room, Ellen began again. "Sandy, I have been a very private person for a very long time. I have told your dad quite a bit about myself. I told your mom a little less detail, but enough that she understands. I will tell you even less, and let you connect the dots for yourself. If you have questions, ask your mom or your dad or me.

"I have only had sex with a man once, and that was sudden, and violent, and damaged me in ways that I have yet to recover from. It changed my whole life, Sandy. I came to town knowing that the changes were irreversible, that my loss was permanent. It is very much like I was blinded. Blind people accept the fact that they will always be blind. I accepted that my life was set, that I couldn't go back to where I was before my loss.

"This mass extraction that your dad concocted has made me come to realize that my loss is not permanent, that, as if I could see again, I can still have the parts of my life whose loss has caused me such deep anguish. My mother and father love me as deeply as yours do you. I have always wanted a family. I have always wanted to shower my own children with love, and affection, and pride and joy. I have always wanted a life partner, a husband, someone to build a safe and strong home for ourselves and our children.

"But I am afraid," she sighed, tears rolling down her cheeks. They sat in silence for long minutes, contemplating the words.

Finally, it was Kathy who spoke. "Ellen, I will be your concubine, your utter slave. I do not fear for myself at your hand. I do not fear for Sandy at your hand. You have invited Bob to join you, and I hope he will. I think you need him as much as I do, as much as Sandy and Travis and Becky do. I will honor and obey you for my entire life. And the 'love' is already not so far away.

"Soon, I won't have any voice in the decisions anyway. I will be the slave of you, or of Bob. No, don't object. That's the plain, unvarnished truth, and I accept it. Sandy hasn't had her CAP test yet but, being a girl, it seems probable that she'll be on my side of the divide, Ellen, rather than yours.

"Ellen, you have guaranteed the safety and survival of my children, my loving husband, and me. For that gift alone, there is nothing you could ask that I would not willingly give to you. And maybe the result of Bob's CAP shouldn't make a difference anyway. Maybe we should all join your family. If Bob is successful and can volunteer, then there are just three more people to add to the family. How does that sound?"

Ellen kneeled in front of Kathy and wrapped her in a bear hug. Ellen convulsed in sobbing but made no sound. Kathy softly cooed comfort to Ellen. Kathy looked back and forth at Bob, Sandy and the top of Ellen's head, smiling sadly. Bob and Sandy both nodded encouragement. After a good cry, Ellen made to release their embrace. Kathy resisted, instead pulling her face back to peer into Ellen's. Kathy's hands moved to the sides of Ellen's face. They gazed into each other's eyes for a time. Kathy drew Ellen in for a kiss. When their lips were close, Kathy stopped and waited for Ellen to decide to continue. She did. The kiss was soft, warm and loving, but chaste. Still gazing lovingly into Ellen's eyes, Kathy softly said, "Sandy, would you refresh all our drinks, please?"

Sandy hopped right to it. Ellen was back in her seat by the time Sandy returned, now buck naked, and delivered the beverages. The other three laughed and the gloomy pall disappeared. "It's too early for you to join Sandy, but I can," Kathy said as she began to unbutton her blouse. She removed it and was not wearing a bra. Kathy stood and stepped out of her pants and panties in one stroke. She motioned to Bob to remain seated, and dressed. Kathy reseated herself, smiling.

"I'm not sure I follow what you said about one big happy family, Mom," said Sandy. "What would that mean?"

Ellen answered. "Let's count noses. I will be taking seven with me, plus myself, or eight. Julie and you three are four of my seven. I will choose three more, and I want to discuss later who, or at least what, they might be.

"Bob, at the party last Saturday night, I came across a pair of boys who were, shall we say, pleasuring each other. They are coming to my home tomorrow night so we can get to know each other a bit better. If I took them, then our eight people would be five women and three men, two of whom may have diminished attraction to women.

"If all of the women are as horny as Mom," quipped Sandy, "then you're gonna be in trouble, Dad."

Kathy blushed, but laughed. "I thought I was gonna lose him, Ellen. I was trying to get my fill of him before I left and he stayed."

"It only takes one, Mom. You've drained billions from Dad recently. You're gonna have your fill of him, for sure," laughed Sandy, indicating a pregnant belly with her hands. They all laughed. Kathy shyly nodded.

Ellen collected herself, and began again. "There is another curve I need to share with you. Julie is my housemate, my lover. Julie was abused for most of her life. She is very submissive, and I don't really share a lot of her sexual appetites. But she has a good heart, and she means a lot to me. Because of who I am, because of who Julie is, I will take more vulnerable women if I get the opportunity. My second choice would be very young girls, who are apt to be vulnerable in a different way.

"So, back to counting noses. We are at least eight. Four of us are here. Julie is at home. The two boys make seven, if they work out. We need at least one more, and we need to identify more than that in case the boys don't work. Bob, if your rank is elevated, then you get three, and we'd have four to find."

Kathy coyly smiled as she changed the subject. "I had an interesting visit today from Sarah Edwards."

Bob groaned and shook his head. "Politician," he said in mock disgust. "That's what Sarah is, a politician. I suppose you were swayed by her appeal?" Ellen and Sandy both wore quizzical expressions. "Sarah buttonholed me into doing my part in the perceived problem among the school girls that Jean brought up at the meeting." Ellen showed understanding, but Sandy still didn't. "Jean told us that the virgins in the school are nearly panic-stricken at the thought of being in a typical pick-up scene and losing their virginities in public. Sarah wants me to give some of those girls a wonderful first time."

Sandy screeched in happiness. "Dad, you're truly wonderful. Mom, I'm very proud of you. I know a lot of girls who can think of almost nothing else. It's affecting their work and everything."

"And how," Bob asked, "are these poor young things to be lured into my clutches?"

By way of answer, Sandy turned to Kathy. "Mom, can I have some sleep-overs?" Kathy grinned and nodded. "There, Mr. Spider, I will deliver the flies into your parlor, or your bed if you prefer." They laughed.

Kathy said, "That's wonderful, Sandy. Please be on the lookout for the shy, vulnerable ones first. All your girlfriends will be in our new neighborhood in the colonies. You don't need them in our family unless they also qualify as shy and vulnerable.

"But that doesn't entirely solve the problem. Bob's gonna need a 'motherly' extra concubine. Ellen, you said you wanted to try to collect abused women into your family. What about that?"

"In my medical practice," explained Ellen, "I see women who have more 'accidents' than I think is normal. Bruises and black eyes mostly, with an occasional broken bone thrown in for good measure. The personality of some of these women is consistent with submissiveness. I always provide an opportunity to talk about the injury. Unless the trauma is severe, I don't ask many questions about it when she doesn't want to talk."

"Are any of those women candidates for our family?" asked Kathy.

"Yes," answered Ellen, "there are a few. I will make it a point to reach out to them and see what I can discover."

Sandy stood, walked over to Kathy, and whispered in her ear. Kathy got a wicked grin on her face, nodded and stood up. Together, they approached Bob. "We think you're too warm, and uncomfortable, Sweetheart." With that, they began to undress Bob. He didn't resist, but he didn't help much, either. When the women got his pants and underwear down, his erect cock sprang into view. With a giggle, Kathy pushed on his chest, forcing him back into his seat. Kathy returned to her chair.

Sandy kneeled in front of Ellen. "I understand what happened to you. I'm still a virgin, too. I've been thinking about it. Just because you were in an avalanche doesn't mean you've ever been skiing. You've never consented to have sex with a man. I think that qualifies you as a virgin, don't you think?"

Ellen had an expression of deep sadness mixed with joy and love. "You are amazing, Sandy, you know that?" Sandy nodded.

"I'm ready for my test drive with you, too," she shyly smiled. "I know you have been with women for a long time. I hope you'll teach me how to send Mom to the moon."

Through her happy tears, Ellen smirked. "I know a young lady who is angling for an early birthday present."

Sandy blushed, hesitated, looked in Ellen's eyes, and nodded. "I'll share my maiden's blood with you, Ellen. You can see some of it on Dad when he comes out of you." Ellen had no words. She just wrapped Sandy into an enormous hug, and held her there for a long time.

When the hug broke, Sandy kept her face in the vicinity of Ellen's, fishing for her first kiss from her probable new mistress. After looking in Sandy's eyes, she took the bait. The kiss was at first gentle and chaste but, as it lengthened, their passion began to rise. They broke the kiss. Ellen gazed into Sandy's eyes. "You are so special."

Reaching for the buttons on Ellen's blouse, Sandy said, "You don't have to undress, Ellen. But would you mind if I undid a few buttons?" Ellen didn't reply, but allowed Sandy to continue. Sandy kept going until she had nearly reached Ellen's waistband. Ellen wasn't wearing a bra. Unfastening the buttons didn't cause Ellen's breasts to be exposed.

Sandy found Ellen's hands and moved them onto her breasts. "You're anxious, aren't you?" asked Ellen. Sandy could only shyly nod. Ellen leaned forward, close to Sandy's face. "Are you wet, Sandy?" Sandy blushed, but nodded. "Are you hungry for me, or for your dad?"

Sandy croaked out her answer. "Both, really. I'm ready to be your concubine, Ellen. I want to be a woman, but I'm scared, too."

Ellen sought Sandy's hands and placed them on her own breasts, then returned her own hands to Sandy's breasts. When they had caressed each other for a while, Ellen moved in for a loving but very passionate kiss. The kiss broken, Ellen looking into Sandy's eyes said, "I think I'm ready for the next step. I'd like to be like the rest of you. Will you help me to undress?"

Sandy nodded. She went straight for the remaining buttons on Ellen's blouse. Once those were unfastened, she gently pulled the blouse from the waistband of Ellen's pants. Ellen cooperated when Sandy pulled off the blouse. Sandy folded it and set it on the arm of the sofa. Sandy next went for Ellen's shoes, removing them and setting them aside. The belt and zipper of Ellen's pants were next. Ellen stood and Sandy worked the pants down. Ellen stepped out of them. Sandy again folded them and set them atop the blouse. When Sandy turned back, Ellen was looking down at her, smiling softly, wearing only her panties. These Sandy grasped by the waistband and slowly pulled down. Sandy placed the panties on top of the blouse and pants.

Rather than sitting back down, Ellen helped Sandy from her knees and wrapped her in a gentle but loving embrace. "It feels good to hold you in my arms, Sandy," Ellen whispered. Sandy could only nod. When the embrace ended, Ellen gently nudged Sandy toward her seat.

When Sandy began to move, Ellen approached Kathy, hands extended. Kathy accepted her hands and stood. Kathy and Ellen embraced for a long moment. When Kathy made to release the embrace, Ellen moved in for a kiss. Stopping close to Kathy's lips, Ellen waited for permission. Kathy granted it by closing the gap herself and delivering a loving kiss that grew more passionate. When their kiss ended, they remained close enough to look deeply into the other's eyes.

"Are you ready to be the head mother of our family, Kathy?" asked Ellen. Kathy nodded. "The other mothers in our home will be very young or otherwise less capable mothers. They, and we, will look to you for love, help and guidance." Kathy smiled broadly and nodded again. "It feels good to hold you, too, Kathy," Ellen breathed.

"I guess I ought to ask you the same question I asked Sandy," Ellen smiled. "Kathy, are you wet?" Kathy blushed and nodded. "Are you hungry for me, or for your loving husband?"

"Both, Ellen," said Kathy. "I'm not after my own pleasure tonight. Tonight is your night. Tonight is Sandy's night. I'm ready to do anything, everything I can to make this night one you and Sandy will treasure forever. I can feel on my leg that you are wet, Ellen. I know you're frightened. We'll sneak up on it, so you're comfortable. If you want to wait for another night, that's fine too. We have all the time in the world."

"No, Kathy," Ellen softly said, "I don't have all the time in the world. Tonight I am fertile. May I have Bob's baby, Kathy?" Kathy smiled serenely, nodding. They kissed lovingly.

Ellen extracted herself from Kathy's embrace. As Kathy sat back down, Ellen turned and approached Bob with hands outstretched. He accepted her hands and stood. Once upright, he wrapped her in a bear hug. "I feel safe in your arms, Bob," she softly said. "Thank you for all you are and all you've done."

Bob lifted his head and looked at Kathy, who smiled and nodded approval, tears running down her cheeks. He turned and saw that Sandy face reflected awe and wonder together with approval and love. She, too, nodded encouragement to her dad.

"I can feel that part of you thinks this is a very good idea," Ellen giggled as his cock pressed into her. Pulling her head back to look into his eyes, she said, "Will you father our child in me tonight, please?" Bob, a loving smile on his face, nodded agreement, then approached for their first kiss. He let her close the gap between their lips. The kiss began softly. Soon Bob felt her tongue on his lips, inviting his into her mouth. The tongue wrestling began and the kiss lasted a long time.

"I love Kathy very much," Bob breathed. "I couldn't do this without her encouragement. I want you, Ellen. I want you, and I want you to want me. I want you to feel this the most natural, and loving thing that you have ever done." Their kisses were intense, but then they slowed them down. Finally, they peered into each other's eyes.

Still holding and looking at Bob, Ellen said to Kathy, "Kathy, you said something about sneaking up on this? I'm still nervous. Have something in mind?"

Rising from her seat, Kathy said, "Sit down, please, both of you. Kathy went down the hall and returned almost immediately with a great quantity of bedding. Setting the stack on the floor, she proceeded to unfold a down sleeping bag, positioning it wide-open and perpendicular to the sofa. Sandy knelt on the other side and helped position the bedding. Another sleeping bag followed, then two blankets and finally a sheet. Two throw pillows were positioned against the front of the sofa. When the bedding stack was gone, there remained the cloth belts from robes in two different colors and another strip of cloth. Tossing one belt to Sandy, Kathy wrapped one belt behind the leg of the sofa and tied it into a loop. Sandy followed suit.

With a wicked grin, Kathy turned to Bob and motioned for him to place himself in the middle of the newly-made bed. He did, lying on his back with his head on the pillows. Kathy turned to Ellen. "These belts are to secure his hands, but only if you want. The belts would be useful against Bob's involuntary movements, but some may have better uses for his hands. This," and she lifted the cloth strip, "is for a blindfold. You can have him wear it early, or throughout, or not at all. Your choice."

Ellen slipped from her seat onto her knees beside Bob. "This will be an experience for Bob as well. I want him to be able to see. I would like you to wrap your arms into the loops, Bob, at least when I start. I'm excited, but I'm also very frightened." Turning her eyes to Kathy, she whispered, "Please forgive me if I can't go through with this."

"You're an urbane woman," Kathy began.

"If it's possible to be urbane without being urban," quipped Sandy.

Kathy smiled at the quip. "You must know what a snowball is?" Ellen nodded, blushing. Sandy shook her head. Turning to Sandy, she said, "A snowball is when a load of man-seed is collected in the mouth and then shared as a gift with kisses." Sandy blanched, and blushed deeply. Turning back to Ellen, she said, "If worst comes to worst, I volunteer to snowball enough into your other lips to do the job. How's that?"

Ellen smiled, visibly relieved. "Let's hope worst doesn't come to worst, but thank you for that. It takes the pressure off, at least for the present. Do you have any good ideas as to what we do now?"

Kathy had relocated herself between Bob's legs, on her knees. She'd motioned Sandy to approach Bob opposite Ellen's position. "I thought we might continue our conversation, with or without Bob as you prefer, while we let our hands roam. Maybe the next step will present itself and we won't have to think about it. Sound good?"

Ellen nodded. Turning to Bob's face, she said, "If you don't mind, I'd feel better almost pretending that you aren't here, at least for a little while. You get to be a fly on the wall while we share some girl talk. Would you mind?" She caressed his jaw as she spoke to him.

"A fly on the floor is more like it," Bob smiled. "I'm fine with whatever makes you feel comfortable. I'll just check out now and check back in later." The women chuckled. Bob centered and lowered his chin, adopting an expression of studied indifference that almost camouflaged his rapt attention. The indicator at the other end of his torso was very much interested in the goings-on, standing proudly as if to gain better visibility.

"Perhaps if I go into doctor mode, examining my patient absently while I chat with you two, that will help me." She brought her hand away from Bob's jaw and let it run down his neck, across his shoulder and over his upper chest. She managed to get her other hand onto Bob's abdomen but kept it well clear of his pubic hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.