Going, Going...
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

(Author's warning: this chapter depicts very mild, very brief mm sex.)

"Hi, Kayla!" chirped Stacy. "Come on in!" She took the overnight bag from her friend and set it aside on a kitchen chair.

"I feel like I want to jump right out of my own skin," whispered Kayla. "I'm so nervous."

"Kayla, this night is for you," said Stacy. "Everything we do tonight is intended to make you happy and fulfilled. None of us wants to do anything to make you uncomfortable. You have to trust me, Kayla. You have to trust my mom and Michael." She drew her friend into a long, warm hug. "We want to make this a night you will cherish forever." She collected a wineglass, poured it half full and handed it to Kayla. "Come on into the living room and join us."

They made their way into the living room, hand in hand. Michael and Jenny, each sitting in an upholstered chair, greeted Kayla warmly but did not stand. Stacy indicated the sofa to Kayla and sat down beside her.

"Kayla, I talked to both Jenny," and Stacy emphasized her mother's name, "and Michael. They think what we have planned is a wonderful expression of how I feel about you. I will admit that we have realized that we can help you and help ourselves at the same time.

"I told you that Michael has the CAP score needed to volunteer, that Jenny has accepted Michael's offer to go with him, and that Michael invited me to join them as well. I probably will go with Michael and Jenny. I already know they love me unconditionally and I love them. If I choose some other volunteer, then I run the risk that I will not be loved in that family. I haven't decided, but I'm strongly leaning that way.

"If I go with Michael and Jenny, then Michael has one more spot to fill. If I decide not to go, then Michael has two spots to fill. We feel we need to begin to explore what it would be like to have another person join our family, as a full member, lover, wife and sister. Even if you change your mind and don't want to go through with what we planned to do tonight, we four will still have gained some experience.

"We don't want a mock pickup tonight, where all we do is tear off our clothes and fuck. In fact, even if we get only part of the way to having sex, or if we get almost nowhere, we will still benefit.

"So those are the boundaries for tonight. The first goal we three have set for ourselves is to give you the best time you can accept. The second goal is for us to find out, and for you to find out, what it would be like with us four as a family."

Jenny stood and pulled Kayla into a warm hug. "Stacy said it exactly right, Kayla. Please don't do or say anything you don't want to. Please don't let us do anything you don't want us to do. Please ask us to do anything for you, or to you, that you want." Jenny kissed Kayla on the cheek, released her hug and sat back down.

"Ewww, mushy!" joked Michael. "Enough of that. Let's please relax and enjoy ourselves. Let's let the night unfold on its own and see where it takes us."

"Here's a toast," said Jenny, as she raised her glass. "To us. To friendship, and caring, and perhaps even love."

"Hear, hear," said the rest.

"What Stace said, is what we mean," said Michael. "We really want to fulfill your fantasies about this night, an event you have probably thought and dreamed about for years. The problem is, we don't know what your fantasies are. Somehow, asking you to blurt out your most secret thoughts didn't seem right. So, we thought we'd help you share your hopes and dreams over a bit of an extended time. We want to share our hopes and dreams with you, too. We're just as nervous about talking about that as I bet you are.

"We thought a good way to ease into deep water would be for us to play Truth or Dare. We thought we'd start with 'G' rated questions and dares, and let the questions get more personal as we go along. How does that sound to you?"

A tear ran down Kayla's cheek. "You guys are so sweet! Here I was so scared, and you've all gone so far to put me at ease. Stacy and I are almost like sisters, we tell each other everything. But I really don't know that much about you two and you don't know a whole lot about me. I think Truth or Dare would be a great way to get to know each other."

"OK, then," said Jenny, "do you want to start, or would you like Stacy to start?"

"Will you start, please?" Kayla asked Stacy.

"You asked for it," giggled Stacy. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," said Kayla.

"Kayla, I know you love your mom. Do you like your mom?"

"I've never thought about it. I trust her, I respect her, I love her. But we aren't buddies. We don't really like the same things. We don't chat idly. So I guess the answer is 'no' I don't really like my mom." The other three nodded.

Kayla turned to Jenny. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," said Jenny.

"How do you feel about agreeing to be with Michael?" Kayla asked.

"Oh, wow," said Jenny. "We don't have enough time tonight for me to fully answer that question. A one-word answer is 'serene'. I feel like a woman again for the first time in a very long time. I feel beautiful again, and I haven't felt that way for a long, long time. It turns me on to know that Michael wants me, wants me as a woman. I haven't felt wanted for a long time. Is that enough for now?"

"Oh, yes," smiled Kayla.

"Truth or Dare, Michael" said Jenny.

"Dare," smirked Michael.

"I knew you'd say that," laughed Stacy.

"Michael, go and give Stacy a toe-curling kiss," said Jenny.

And so he did. He poured all the love and passion he could into that one kiss. Kayla watched, fascinated. Finally, Michael returned to his seat.

"Wow!" said Kayla and Stacy at the same time. They both giggled.

"Truth or Dare, Stacy?" said Michael.

"Dare," smiled Stacy.

Michael shook his head slowly, a wicked grin on his face. "Take off your pants."

There was a sharp intake of breath from both girls. Stacy did not hesitate, though. She stood, removed and folded her pants, laid them on the floor next to the sofa, and sat back down. She stuck out her tongue at Michael, and then giggled.

"Truth or Dare, Jenny" said Stacy.

"I'm staying with Truth for the time being," laughed Jenny.

"Have you ever peed in a swimming pool?" asked Stacy.

Jenny blushed deeply, held her hands over her mouth, and nodded 'yes'. The others laughed.

"Truth or Dare, Kayla" asked Jenny.

"Dare," said Kayla.

"Now you give Stacy a toe-curling kiss," said Jenny.

"I'm liking this, so far!" laughed Stacy. Kayla leaned over to her friend, laced her fingers into Stacy's hair, looked deeply into her eyes, and zeroed in and delivered a barn-burner.

"Wow!" said both Kayla and Stacy when the kiss ended. They giggled.

"Truth or Dare, Michael" said Kayla.

"Truth," grinned Michael.

"Do you have a stiffy right now?" asked Kayla. The three women laughed. Michael stood and removed his pants. His erection was plainly visible. He sat back down, smiling.

"Truth or Dare, Jenny?" asked Michael.

"I guess I ought to do a Dare," smiled Jenny.

"Take off one garment," said Michael. Jenny blushed, hesitated, then pulled her top over her head, revealing that she was not wearing a bra.

"I was hoping you'd choose your top," said Stacy. "I'd do that too if I had tits like yours." Jenny blushed but smiled.

"Why don't you and Kayla come over here and explore my tits?" asked Jenny. "Kayla, have you ever touched another woman's breasts?"

Kayla slowly shook her head 'no' but said nothing. Stacy rose from her seat, moved close to Jenny, and went to her knees beside Jenny's chair. She turned and looked at Kayla. That was enough prompting for Kayla, who did the same on Jenny's other side.

Stacy reached out and hefted Jenny's breast, feeling its weight. She stroked the skin in a slow circle, first beginning well away from the areola. After a look from Stacy, Kayla was finally able to reach out her own hand and follow suit. A look of wonder showed on Kayla's face. Jenny smiled at them both.

Stacy continued her slow circular travel around Jenny's breast. She reached the areola, then closely around the nipple, and finally over it. Jenny's nipple puckered and lengthened in response to the gentle stimulation. When she saw that Kayla had finally reached the same place on the other breast, Stacy clasped the nipple between her thumb and index finger, pinching and then pulling. Again, Kayla did the same. The blush appearing on Jenny's upper chest was not from embarrassment.

Stacy pulled her top off and caressed her own breast while she returned one hand to Jenny's breast. Then she took Kayla's unused hand and guided it to her own breast. "Kayla, tell us what you notice about Jenny's breast, and mine," she whispered.

Kayla hefted and squeezed a breast of both women for a moment. Turning to look Stacy in her eyes, she softly spoke. "Jenny's breasts are larger, but she's more mature. Jenny's are softer. Yours are more firm. I love the slope of Jenny's breasts, not really sagging but naturally part of her breasts being both larger and softer. Yours stand proud on your chest. The small areola and proud nipples are very similar."

"Will you let me compare your breasts with mine?" asked Stacy. After a moment, Kayla pulled her own top off and tossed it aside. She let her hands fall to her sides. Stacy switched hands at her own breast and gently moved the now-free hand to collect Kayla's breast, smaller than Stacy's but well-suited to Kayla's body size and shape. She alternated her gaze between Kayla's breast and eyes.

"I love that your areola are puffy," whispered Stacy. Jenny's and mine aren't. Our areolae are smaller than yours." Under Stacy's gentle ministrations, Kayla's areola tightened and the nipple stood proudly away. "Your nipples are longer than ours," Stacy softly said. She captured Kayla's nipple with her thumb and index finger, gently but firmly pinching and pulling.

"Oooh, Stacy," said Kayla, "that feels so good!"

"It feels good to me too, Kayla," Stacy said with a shy smile.

Jenny was getting no attention. She reached her hands to the backs of both girls' heads and slowly but firmly guided their faces to her breasts. As Kayla watched intently, Stacy extended her tongue and circled Jenny's areola. Kayla followed suit at the other breast. Stacy flattened her tongue and licked over Jenny's areola and nipple. Again, Kayla followed suit. Stacy put her mouth over Jenny's areola. The sharp intake of Jenny's breath was heard by all. Stacy pulled back, Jenny's nipple captured between her teeth. She pulled the nipple away, then let it snap back. Stacy moved her mouth back onto Jenny's areola.

Jenny whispered, "Lash it with your tongue, Kayla, please." She looked over and saw Michael watching intently, stroking his rigid cock through his underwear. They smiled at each other. She returned her gaze to the girls at her breasts and moaned softly.

Presently, Stacy drew her head back from Jenny's breast. Kayla again followed suit. "Help Jenny out of her pants," Michael softly said. "Tell me if her panties have a wet spot." The girls each collected the waistband of one side of Jenny's pants. As Jenny lifted her hips, the pants were pulled down and off.

"They're soaked, Michael," giggled Stacy. The moisture had highlighted the camel toe of Jenny's pussy.

"Stacy, help Kayla out of her pants, too," said Michael. "What about a wet spot on her panties?"

Stacy moved behind her friend and slipped her pants down. Kayla was on her knees. Stacy guided her to a sitting position and worked the pants all the way off. Stacy nudged Kayla's knees apart and the prominent wet spot was revealed. "There it is," Stacy said softly.

"What about your panties, Stace?" asked Michael.

"My God, Michael," said Stacy, "of course they're dripping. This is one of the most erotic things I've ever experienced." She looked at each of the others, a shy smile on her face.

"Michael, close your eyes, tight." When she saw that he had, she coaxed Kayla to stand with her. She guided Kayla to one side of Michael and she took the other. At Stacy's prompting, each girl collected one of Michael's hands and guided it to her breast. As Michael blindly explored a mound of flesh with each hand, a look of contentment and pleasure showed on his face. Michael made a thorough examination, squeezing and hefting each breast, running his hands over the soft flesh, pulling and pinching each nipple.

Stacy gently guided Michael's mouth to her breast. When she knew he would remain there, she let go his head. She caught Kayla's look of wonder. Soon Michael, eyes still tightly closed, moved by himself and captured the breast on his other side, the breast that he knew belonged to Kayla. She gasped, but did not resist.

When Michael sat back, Stacy guided Michael's hand to her panty-covered mound. Kayla hesitated, then reluctantly did the same. Stacy drew Michael's hand up and down her slit. Kayla did the same. Stacy guided Michael's hand under the elastic waistband and onto her hairless pussy. Shaking visibly, but determined, Kayla followed. The look on Michael's face was priceless. He immediately discovered that Kayla did not shave. He thought her bush was trimmed. He gently explored both of the girls. Stacy moved to her friend and delivered a soft, passionate kiss. Soon Kayla invited Stacy's tongue into her mouth and they kissed deeply.

Stacy let her panties fall to the floor. Nervous, but even more determined, Kayla did too. Michael gently explored each girl's pussy, the puffy outer lips, up the moist slit, over the clitoris. He removed both his hands, brought them one by one to his nose, made a show of enjoying the aroma, and tasted first one and then the other. He smiled broadly.

While Michael's eyes were still tightly closed, Stacy leaned over and collected the waistband of his undies. When Kayla was in position on the other side, they slowly pulled downward. His rampant cock sprang free to the sharp intake of breath from both girls. Soon his shorts were puddled around his ankles.

Stacy went to her knees and nudged Michael's knees apart. With Kayla beside her, she reached out and gently grasped his cock. She made room for Kayla's hand as well. Kayla's face had a look of wonder. Together, they slowly, gently slid their clasped fingers up and down his shaft. Kayla followed along bravely. Stacy collected Michael's balls and gently massaged them. When Kayla moved to do the same, Stacy let go and returned to stroking his shaft.

Stacy leaned forward and began to slowly lick Michael's shaft from bottom to top, like a lollipop. With obvious trepidation, Kayla moved to join her. "Do you know what a snowball is?" she whispered. Kayla softly shook her head 'no'. "Let's take turns sucking him off. Whoever has him when he cums, holds his jizz in her mouth. Then we kiss and share his gift. We'll swallow at the same time." She giggled. Kayla looked horrified, but nodded agreement.

The girls continued their long licks up his shaft. Soon Stacy opened her mouth and took about half his length into her mouth. She made a show of sucking, her cheeks drawn in. She pulled back and released his cock with a pop. She giggled again, and Kayla giggled, too -- she was plainly overcoming her earlier terror.

Kayla did as she had seen her friend do. The taste and feel of his man-meat in her mouth was amazing. But instead of a single pass down, up and off, Kayla began to bob up and down. She felt Jenny kneel beside her, Jenny's arm around her waist.

Boys do not have much stamina anyway. Michael's lust had spiraled up as he had watched the girls with Jenny, then as they came to him. Without notice, Michael began to blast jet after jet into the mouth of a very surprised Kayla. Anticipating her reaction, Stacy held the back of Kayla's head in place, denying her room to pull away. The look of shock on Kayla's face was evident.

When she knew Michael was spent, Stacy released her grip on Kayla's head. Kayla sat back on her haunches, a mixture of shock and lust on her face. Stacy shot forward to collect her share of the bounty. She clamped her mouth over Kayla's, sucking most of the white goo into her own mouth. She then forced much of it back into Kayla's mouth. When Stacy broke her kiss, Jenny instantly took her place, demanding her own share.

The three women sat back. Looking from one to the other, they all made a show of swallowing their treasure. They laughed. They looked up to see Michael, plainly blissed out, leaning back in his seat with a serene smile on his face. They sat together for a bit, smiling with pleasure and not a little pride. Finally, they rose and returned to their own seats. When they looked back at Michael, they found Jenny's panties over his nose and mouth. Michael breathed deeply the aroma of Jenny's nectar.

"Oh. My. God," breathed Kayla. "I can't believe we just did that. We shared ourselves. We shared Michael. Where do I sign up?" Kayla giggled.

Michael suddenly sat forward, his eyes round as saucers. "Kayla! Someone stole your clothes!" They all laughed heartily.

"My turn to toast," sang Stacy. "Here's to love, and trust, and caring and sharing. And here's to powerful orgasms, may they be shared in plenty!"

"Yea!!" they all cried, then proceeded to drink deeply of their wine.

"Scoot forward," Michael ordered, "part your thighs, and proudly show us all your most secret place." They did, leaning back onto their seats. They sat in amiable silence, re-living their experience.

"My God," Michael said softly, "you are so beautiful, so sexy, every one of you." The women smiled broadly.

"Michael," Stacy screeched in mock horror, "look at you! You just had a world-class blow job, and your dick is standing at attention again!" Michael looked down and saw that what she'd said was true. Everyone laughed.

"I think we need to take a break," Jenny said, "and talk for a while. Our Truth or Dare game seems to have been forgotten. Kayla, I hope your fears and worries have disappeared. Maybe we don't need to use the game to wrench out your dreams and fantasies. I won't put you on the spot, though. I think Stacy and Michael and I can share with you our own fantasies, and you can chime in when you're ready."

"Can I start?" asked Stacy. When there was no immediate objection, she continued. "I was a virgin until yesterday. Was it only yesterday? I've shared every bit of my teeny experience with Kayla. I briefly told Michael yesterday how little experience I had had. Jenny, I had sucked a boy, well, two boys actually, but I had never really seen a cock -- it was always too dark, and we were in too much of a hurry. No one had ever touched my boobies or my pussy, not even girls.

"Yesterday was the most wonderful, amazing day of my life," Stacy said. "I got to see, and feel, and explore Michael's assets. I delivered my first blowjob to a man I love. He ate my pussy and I had such a powerful orgasm, I passed out. I helped Michael torture Jenny until she was overcome with lust. I jilled in front of both of them while I watched them do the same. I fed Michael's jizz to my mother, my lover. I watched Michael deliver Jenny's first oral sex. He did so well that she went boneless. Jenny watched Michael eat me out, too. Jenny let me watch while she fucked Michael, then helped Michael bust my cherry and I came so hard, I passed out again. I slept all night in bed with Michael and Jenny. I'm only virgin on one place. I want to lose that, too, and soon."

"Wow," was all Kayla could say.

"Kayla," asked Jenny. "Can we explore your fantasies?" Kayla nodded. "Have you ever fantasized about having your privates exposed in public? How do you feel about being watched while you have sex? Have you ever, do you want to, watch others have sex? Do you dream of being restrained, tied up? Does being spanked light your fires? Are you looking forward to oral sex with a woman?"

"Just listening to you, Jenny," chirped Stacy, "is making her pussy spasm."

Kayla giggled. "Guilty on all counts, I'm afraid. I've seen pornos where the woman was tied up and fucked hard. In another one, the woman was spanked until she came so hard, she squirted. Both of those made me so hot! I dream about going '69' with Stacy all the time."

With a sly smile, Jenny moved to the floor facing Kayla's exposed snatch. "Would you guys help, please? Would you get on both sides of Kayla, and each hold a wrist and an ankle?" Michael and Stacy moved into position and collected Kayla's limbs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.