Going, Going...
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

As expected, Stacy Martin found the house empty when she arrived after the amazing orientation day. The Program started on Monday! Her brother was doubtless doing something having to do with the Program. She really was very proud of him. He had a full membership in the committee steering the entire Program. She knew he had primary responsibility for the computer database that would be used to control the process of matching sponsors and concubines.

She made her way to her own room and flopped onto her bed. Pride was not the only feeling she was having for her brother. Sure, she loved him; he was her brother. They got along a lot better than her friends did with their brothers. He had asked her to be his concubine! Mom had agreed to go with him! Lately, the feeling for her brother that she had the most, was lust. She envisioned Michael atop Mom, her legs wrapped around his body as they pounded their pelvises together. She saw herself sitting close by, nude, attacking her tits with one hand and furiously rubbing her pussy with the other.

This was too much for her. She tore her clothes off and began jilling madly. Alone in the house, she made no effort to muffle her grunts and cries. The scene in her head and the response in her body both peaked time after time. A long, powerful orgasm shook her body and she keened her pleasure. Exhausted and spent, she lay still, recovering.

When she had regained her senses, she saw Michael standing stock-still in her wide-open doorway. She was paralyzed, watching him watch her. "That was incredible," he whispered. "You are so beautiful! I will treasure this moment for my whole life."

"I thought I was alone," she softly said. She raised herself up on her elbows. "Either give me my clothes, or take off your own clothes."

After a brief hesitation, he began to shed his clothes right where he stood. When he was done, he stood up straight, his rigid cock pointing right at her. "I didn't mean to surprise you. I hope I was the star of that fantasy."

She blushed and nodded her head. "You and Mom, with me on the side, watching and wanking." He seemed intent on remaining where he stood. "I have only a little experience, you know. Some hand jobs, and two blowjobs. But it was always dark, and we were always in a hurry. I've felt and tasted, but I've never really seen a boy's equipment. I've never let anyone see me, or touch my pussy."

He seemed to make a decision. He moved slowly forward, his arms at his sides. He stopped with his legs against her bed, his cock straining directly at her. After a moment, she turned on her side, facing him. She slowly brought her hand towards his cock. When she was nearly touching him, she asked, "Can I touch it?" He nodded assent. Her hand enveloped his cock and she slowly, gently stroked his length. She hefted his balls, gently rolling them in her hands. She caressed the head of his cock, spreading the lubrication all over it.

She drew her foot up towards her, spreading her legs and exposing her sex to his view. She looked at his face and found him intently studying her pussy. Without really thinking about it, she moved close to him and took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She held herself still for a moment, looking at her brother's face. The look he had was priceless: shock, excitement and a dozen other emotions all rolled into one. She began bobbing on his cock. It only took a few seconds before jets of his spunk flooded her mouth. She continued sucking until he had finished. She pulled herself away from him, looked him in the eye, opened her mouth to show him the pool of white on her tongue, and finally made a show of swallowing. She smiled beatifically. Michael's eyes were like saucers. He was speechless.

"Will you let me do that to you?" he was finally able to ask. She lay there for a moment, watching him. Without answering, she scooted herself down to the end of the bed, her legs hanging over. She propped herself up on her elbows again, the better to watch the first person in the world at her most secret place.

He moved mechanically down to the end of the bed, facing her. He slowly went to his knees, his face right in front of her glistening pussy. He found the nerve to put his hands on her knees and slowly moved up toward the junction of her legs. His eyes were locked on her swollen lips the entire time. When he had nearly reached the top, he began switching his gaze from her snatch to her eyes, and back. Anticipating his yet-unasked question, she simply nodded 'yes'. Using his index fingers, he gently ran them on both sides of her slit from bottom to top. She took one of his fingers and gently ran it over her clit. "That's my clitoris," she said, "the most sensitive part -- at least while I'm still a virgin."

He slowly brought his head forward and inhaled deeply, pleasure written all over his face. He extended his tongue and followed the path his fingers had just taken. He went from bottom to top on one side. He circled, but did not touch, her clit, then moved down the other side. On the next pass, he went up directly in the middle. He briefly felt the entrance to her body on his way by. This time when he reached the top, he went right over her clit. She shuddered.

"Tell me how to do it," he whispered.

"No one has ever done that to me," she breathed. "I don't know how to tell you. Keep doing what you're doing, please. Oh, please, keep doing that. Do it harder. Do it faster. Don't stop."

So he let his enthusiasm stand in for experience. He was attentive to the sounds she made, the way she moved, the halting, gasping words of instruction she used. Somehow, he sensed that she was near her release. He gently but firmly attacked her clit, licking and sucking for all he was worth. Suddenly, she grasped his head with both of her hands and tried to force his face all the way inside her. She shook, and shuddered and jerked. Just as quickly, she relaxed her hands and fell back onto the bed, unconscious.

Michael was frightened. He thought he had hurt her. As he moved around toward her head, she regained consciousness. When she realized what had happened, she gasped. Seeing Michael's look of terror, she smiled at him. The smile quickly turned her face radiant. She held her arms out, beckoning him into a hug. Not yet sure she was all right, he tentatively joined her. She nearly crushed him with the intensity of her hug. He was not in good position to return the hug, so he just kept still until she relaxed her grip.

Finally, she pushed him far enough away from her that she could see his face. "Oh, my God, Michael. What did you do to me?" She was beaming. He looked bashful. "Michael, we've just had oral sex with each other, and we've never kissed. Kiss me, Michael, please."

And so he did. He lowered his face to hers, hesitated briefly just a fraction of an inch from her lips, and kissed her. Softly at first, and tentatively. He felt her tongue on his lips, inviting his into her mouth. They continued the kiss for a long time. Finally, he pulled back far enough to look into her eyes. They gazed at each other. Presently, she looked down at his mouth. She saw the glistening of her own juices. She leaned up and licked his mouth clean.

"That was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me," he breathed.

"For me, too," she whispered. She looked past her brother at the clock on her dresser, and the spell was broken. "Oh, my gosh, I've got to get dinner started. Please let me up!"

They quickly dressed. Without a word, he followed her into the kitchen. He washed up right after she finished washing hands and turned to her, wordlessly seeking instructions.


Jenny Martin was nearly home. It was Friday, thank God, and she had the weekend ahead of her. Stepping through the back door, she found Stacy and Michael making dinner. She greeted them and found them to be in excellent spirits. She wondered about Michael helping, but did not ask.

Instead, she decided she deserved a glass of wine. She did not really drink very much. She had earned a reward today. She poured herself a glass and retired to her room.

Today had been the first day since Tuesday that she had been able to focus on her work. Michael's offer on Tuesday evening had bowled her over. She had been almost completely unable to think of anything else since then. Her work had piled up terribly. Today, finally, she had been able to force herself to stay on task. She had torn through her work like a whirlwind. She was quite proud of herself and basked in the sense of satisfaction.

In her room, she undressed down to her panties and lay down on the bed for a short rest. Not trusting herself, she kept her hands outstretched, well away from her body. Her fantasies had become almost irresistible. She could only stay on her bed for a short while before she had to choose between getting up or...

She rose with a sigh. She grabbed her robe, tied the cord, collected her wine and headed back to the kitchen. She found Stacy and Michael having a gay old time fixing dinner. She settled herself at the breakfast bar and watched the antics in front of her. "You two are in unusually high spirits. Why is that?"

Jenny missed the significant Look that passed between her children. "We had an amazing day today," chirped Stacy. "They gave us orientation for the CAP improvement program. It's gonna be really hard, both physically and academically. But we're gonna do great, aren't we Michael?"

"We sure are," said Michael. "Jean, err ... Mrs. Stevens, told us that, in every place in town, in every sense of the word, we are now adults. One of the ways we're supposed to act like adults is that we're supposed to use first names for 'real' adults like Mrs. Stevens and Dr. Waters. Jean said that that the community had conferred adulthood on us as an expression of trust and respect. We, in turn, owe the community our honor and respect."

Jenny was taken aback for a moment. It only took her a brief moment to recover. She was planning -- and preparing -- to take her son to bed. "Well then, my two favorite young adults, would you care for a glass of wine?"

Stacy and Michael were delighted. Both took to heart Jenny's warning that they would deeply regret overindulgence. Both began to feel the effect after consuming less than half a glass of wine. Jenny was swept up in the near euphoria imbued by her children. Their cheerful banter continued right through dinner.

Michael and Stacy shared their thoughts and feelings about the program. Stacy squawked about them having to strip and swim a lap in the nude. Michael added that the co-ed teams would locker -- and shower -- together as well. Jenny was at first scandalized. The fact that the instructors would be swimming and showering with them was of little comfort. Her concern was finally assuaged when Michael pointed out that it was a subtle but important element of the adulthood conferred on them. It was a matter of honor that they behave themselves. It was a matter of maturity to concentrate on the important matters and look past the exciting but otherwise unimportant nudity. It was a matter of obedience and humiliation that they could be stripped any time, any place.

Finally, the kids ran out of steam about their day. The three sat in amiable silence for a time. Jenny refilled all of their glasses.

"Mom, Jenny, I want to say something to you." He paused for a moment, looking in her eyes. He took another small sip of his wine. "Just because it has always been out of bounds for me to make any remark about your physique, doesn't mean that I have never noticed. I think you are a very beautiful woman. I love to look at your butt. You have great legs. You know I appreciate your breasts. You look even better without a bra. I already told you that I am very much attracted to you. I told you to take all the time you need. When you are ready, I will be very, very glad."

She was radiant. Words would not come, but tears of joy trailed down her cheeks. She ignored the tears and simply gazed lovingly into his eyes.

"There is more, please," Michael continued. "I don't want Stacy to decide yet whether to be in our family. This program might put her in with the man who really fills her heart. I love Stacy very much. I know you love her, too. There will be a spot for Stacy if she wants to be with me, to be with us.

"I already am allowed to take you plus two more concubines. You know I have a CAP score of 6.8. I intend to work very hard in this program. It is entirely possible that my score will increase to 7.0 or even higher. If that happens, then I will be allowed yet another two concubines.

"The point I'm trying to make is this: even if Stacy decides to join us, even if my CAP score doesn't increase to 7, at least one woman will be joining us. If Stacy doesn't choose to be with us, and if my CAP score does increase, then four women must be selected. I would like you to begin to think about who you would like to have in your home with us. Who you would like to have in your bed. Who you would like to have sex with."

Jenny was poleaxed.

Michael smiled ruefully. "I don't know whether we should talk about this more tonight or not. You at least need some time to recover your wits. How about you and Stacy adjourn to the living room while I clean up the kitchen. Talk to Stacy about it if you want to. I'd sure appreciate Stacy's thoughts for myself. When I finish in the kitchen, I'll join you in the living room."


Michael finished his chore and rejoined his mother and sister in the living room, wine bottle in hand. As he had the other night, he stopped behind his mother seated on the sofa. He leaned in and delivered a gentle but firm kiss to her cheek. He kept his face close to hers. "I love you very much," he whispered. After a pause, he said, "Remember what happened last time?" She nodded slightly, and a tiny smile crossed her face. "It's your turn. Show me your tits, Jenny."

She visibly shuddered. She remained stock still for some time. Then she untied the belt of her robe and slowly pulled it open. Michael planted another kiss on her cheek. "Damn, you are beautiful!"

He walked around the sofa, refreshed all of the wine glasses and sat down, facing both his mother and sister. Nothing was said for quite a while. Finally, Michael said "Stacy, don't you think it's rude of us not to match Jenny's state of dress?"

With a sly grin, Stacy pulled her shirt off, followed by her shorts. Michael followed suit.

"Mom, you have great tits!" Stacy blushed. "I wish I had tits like yours."

Michael grinned. "First, Stace, you probably will have tits just like Jenny when you've matured. For my own part, your tits are really great already." Stacy blushed.

"Second, in a few months, you probably can have any kind of tits you want, thanks to Confederacy technology." Stacy's eyes lit up, as though that had not dawned on her before.

"Third, somehow, saying 'Mom' in the same sentence as 'you have great tits' doesn't seem at all right. It is very possible that you two will share my bed for the rest of your lives." That drew still another shudder from Jenny.

"I think, Stace, you either have to start calling her 'Jenny', or stop pointing out that Jenny's awesome tits are hanging out." That got a chuckle from both Jenny and Stacy.

"Which smoothly brings us back to the topic at hand," smirked Michael. "I want you, Jenny, to answer first, but I'd also like to hear from you, Stace. Jenny, tell us who you'd choose to share our bed?"

"My God, Michael," Jenny breathed, "this is surreal." Trying to gather some control, she took her time having a sip of her wine. "I mean, I'm sitting here in just my panties, with my two children dressed the same, and you're asking me who I want to share our bed. This is beyond the wildest fantasy I've ever dreamed."

As he sat back, his boner was very evident in his underwear. So was a growing wet spot where his dick obviously ended. "I think you're leaking," chuckled Stacy, pointing at his crotch.

"So I am," grinned Michael. I bet I'm not the only one, am I? Jenny, show us the wet spot in your panties."

Again she shuddered. This time a low moan escaped her as well. As she opened her knees and lay back against the sofa to comply, her body went on autopilot. She thrust her hips toward the cock she so desperately needed, but was not there. A powerful orgasm obviously swept through her body. Sweat poured freely. Stacy and Michael saw her zoned out.

"You weren't wrong about the wet spot in her panties," observed Stacy. "They're soaked. I bet her robe is getting wet by now."

"Her panties are great," said Michael. "When they get wet, they become almost transparent. Stacy, show us the wet spot in your panties." Stacy grinned and threw open her knees. The obvious wet spot was already large, and sure to grow if the antics continued.

"It looks like Jenny needs a bit to recover her senses," grinned Michael. "I've never had so much fun. No one has touched her, and she's blissed out."

"You did touch her," giggled Stacy, "with your lips. She's got her own lips open, waiting for their own kiss." Stacy was pointing to Jenny's twat.

"I want her panties. I want to suck her juices, and swallow," said Michael.

"Michael," Stacy said coyly, "when I did the wash, I found Mom's panties full of a fresh load of your spunk. I licked it all off."

Jenny screamed and went into convulsions. Michael and Stacy both wore evil grins. "Stacy, we were just made adults today. We're supposed to act responsibly. Instead, we've turned Jenny into a quivering mass of Jell-O. We should let Jenny regain some composure. Let's talk about our own situations for a while."

Stacy rose and went over to her mother. "These panties aren't doing her any good. We can see right through them. They can't hold any more moisture. She might even be a little cooler without them." With that, she reached for the waistband of Jenny's panties. Grasping them, she waited for Jenny to lift her hips, then slowly pulled them down Jenny's legs and off.

"This is too good an opportunity to pass up," said Michael. "I've seen lots of dicks in the locker room. I want to see if your pussies look the same." Delighted, Stacy stepped out of her own panties and sat down on the couch next to Jenny, knees spread.

Michael went to his knees right in front of Jenny's pussy. Jenny tried to follow his motion with glazed eyes. "Hmmm," he whispered, "I see. She smells wonderful. Should I taste her?" Stacy vigorously nodded. Michael flattened his tongue and licked Jenny's clit. Jenny suddenly snatched two handfuls of Michael's hair and pulled him powerfully to her crotch. Michael licked and sucked for all he was worth. Jenny's iron grip held him on target, but the target was bucking wildly. Suddenly, she released his hair and fell back, unconscious.

"Wow, I think she passed out," Michael whispered. "Have you ever seen that before?" He winked at Stacy, who had passed out earlier that afternoon.

"I think she liked it," giggled Stacy. "You haven't compared us yet. Come over here. You can examine me at your leisure. But then I want you to give me an orgasm again."

And so he did. He positioned himself on his knees in front of her. "Come here," she said, grabbing both sides of his face and bringing her face towards him. "You have Jenny all over your face. Let me clean you so you can tell the difference." With that, she began to lick his chin and all around his mouth. "Mmmm, Jenny's pussy tastes good. OK, you're done."

"Hmmm," said Michael quietly while he examined Stacy's pussy, "You look much alike but not exactly the same. Let's take this slow so we don't disturb Jenny while she recovers." He arranged her legs over his shoulders and placed his hands near the tops of her thighs, fingers pointing at her pussy. He proceeded to deliver a repeat performance of the tongue-lashing Stacy had received earlier. This time, however, the pace was languid. He alternated using his flattened tongue from bottom to top with a pointed tongue pressed as deeply into her cleft as possible. He explored the opening to her womb. He found the passage blocked.

"That's my cherry," whispered Stacy. "I want you to make me a woman. But not yet. Not before Mom/Jenny." He smiled and nodded agreement before going back to his work. This time he took the time to fully explore her clit, and the hood that covered and protected it. "It only comes out right before I cum," she whispered. He nodded again and resumed licking and sucking. He sensed that she was approaching her peak. He somehow managed to keep her balanced there, almost but not quite over the edge.

Jenny's hand snaked out and collected Stacy's hand. Stacy looked over at her mother and saw her wan smile. Jenny squeezed Stacy's hand. Seeing that, Michael pounced on Stacy's clit, sucking and lashing it with his tongue. Stacy exploded into a powerful orgasm. When it was over, she lay back limply. Michael kept up his licking, but very gently. The sensation was finally too much for Stacy. She smiled but pushed him away from her pussy.

He moved back to his seat. He looked from one to the other, smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

"You're pretty proud of yourself, aren't you?" Jenny whispered. He just kept grinning. "Turn-about is fair play," she said softly. "You've got Stacy all over your face. Bring it here so I can taste her." He brought his face right in front of hers. She reached up with both hands and wrapped them around the back of his head. First, she licked his face clean. Then, she kissed him, a slow, loving kiss that promised passion. She pushed his face far enough away so that they could look into each other's eyes. They stayed that way until she realized that his back hurt from the uncomfortable position. Before she let him go and he returned to his seat, she grabbed the waistband of his underwear and pulled down. His still hard cock sprang loose.

She turned her gaze to her daughter and collected her hand again. "If I had any bones in my body, I'd kiss you the same way," she whispered. Stacy summoned the energy to bring herself over to share gentle, loving, open-mouthed kisses with her own mother, kisses that promised more in the future. Stacy's energy ran out and she returned to her stretched out position on the sofa next to Jenny. They moved their gazes from each other to Michael and back again.

"Did you hear what I asked him?" Stacy softly asked her. Jenny nodded. "Will you help him? Will you help us ... break my hymen?" Jenny simply smiled and nodded 'yes'. "Not before you," Stacy continued. "I want you to have Michael's cherry."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.