The Squirrel - Cover

The Squirrel

Copyright© 2011 by ttom

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a coming of age story set in the early 1970s in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is more of a romance though it does get explicit at the end. The story is told from the young man's perspective.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Julia dropped me off then drove up to her home. She asked that I come up in about an hour. I went in, called my grandma and chatted about the music. I took a quick shower and shaved again. Yes, I wanted to be at my best for Julia.

Since it had gotten chilly, I boiled some water and filled a thermos with it and grabbed some hot chocolate packets and two mugs. I then went over to her house.

Although the heater had been installed, the gas wasn't turned on due to the work we were doing in the kitchen. When I entered, I found that Julia was in the den, not the living room with the TV. She had lit a fire.

She had also changed her clothes. The fire backlit her, reflecting off her blond hair, giving her a halo effect. It also outlined her figure through her blouse. Her breasts looked softer and a bit lower. She was placing our squirrel on the mantel. She glanced over at me, smiled then said, "Thank you for him. Each time I see him I will remember this special day."

I said, "He is cute. But you really look great. Let me take another look." I then pretended to study her as if she were a fine sculpture. "I think that you are the best thing I've seen all day! Yes, even better than the red on black pottery." Julia blushed then took my hand and guided us to the couch by the fire.

The fire had had enough time to warm the room. As we sat down I instinctively reached out to bring Julia close. I may have surprised her, but she quickly snuggled into my chest. I had my left arm around her. She started humming and running her free hand across my chest. That felt absolutely wonderful. I noticed that she had removed her bra. Her breasts against my side felt amazing.

She looked up at me and I again saw her eyes up close. I leaned toward her and we gently kissed. It was a small taste of heaven. She pulled back and I thought that I had blown it. Before I could apologize, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me much harder. She pulled back a bit again and said, "I have wanted to do that since we left the Teagarden! Then she kissed me again. "Actually, I think I wanted to do that for months now!" I had no idea.

At this point I was in sensory overload as well as near cardiac arrest. My heart was pounding so fast I felt as if it would bounce out of my chest. My lips demanded to be permanently attached to hers. Her breasts were pressing into my chest producing delightful sensations. My hands began moving up and down her back of their own volition. I was so glad I was here with Julia. Andrea nearly broke my heart, Julia was threatening to burst it with joy. It certainly didn't hurt that she looked and felt so good too!

Julia broke off yet another kiss and gave me a wonderful smile, as if looking at me answered her every desire. She placed her hands on either side of my head then we kissed again. This time she parted her lips and touched mine with her tongue. With our foreheads touching she growled, "I could eat you – I want you so much." Then our tongues touched for the first time. My tongue was touching that little pink one that mesmerized me while eating chocolate, wow!

I had thought that my body was already maxed out, was I wrong. My heart raced even more and all that it was pumping went to one place below my waist. I felt as if I might split my pants.

At the same time my mind was thinking about Julia. I wanted her to know that Andrea was history and I wanted her for my future. I also wanted her to know that I would keep my mouth shut.

"I know that I can't tell anyone, but I want you to be mine. I want to know that when we are apart, that we are still together in our hearts. I don't want anyone else and I want you to know that I am yours – that we belong to each other." These were said between lots of kisses. I was saying the right things because those kisses kept getting hotter and hotter. We tried swirling our tongues then fencing, was that ever hot!

Julia moved so she was straddling my left leg. This put her head a little above mine. I could see that her neck area was turning pink. I started kissing her there, all around her neck, then licking it hard. Julia unbuttoned her shirt then pulled my head to her right breast. I cupped each one with a hand, sort of holding the one I was kissing while massaging the other one. Each was more than I could cover with both of my hands together. Incredible!

When I began to suck her nipple she froze for a second then pulled my head in tighter. I licked and sucked, alternating between the two. The sensations were extraordinary, but magnified ten times over because I knew she liked it too. She gasped, "Harder, do it harder". I started pulling and twisting the one in my hand and she responded by almost bucking on me.

I really liked her nipples. The aureoles were about the size of a nickel with stiff pencil eraser sized nipples set just off center. I didn't know the term then, but they were 'puffies'.

Julia began whimpering, clamped her legs on mine, rocking back and forth. She worked her inside knee under me so that she was pushing up against my groin. I had to adjust myself to protect the family jewels.

After some time she started rocking harder and harder. I wrapped my arms around her and concentrated on her nipples. Then she really clamped down with her legs, crushed her arms around my head then smashed my face into her breast. If I had to die then, I would have gone a happy man. She was panting and groaning, then arched her back and let out a deep extended groan as if she were in pain or bliss. I think she did it three times before she sort of collapsed on me. She covered her breasts with her hands, panting that they were too sensitive for me to play with right then.

I held her as she continued gasping for air. Even her face was reddish now. I wasn't sure but I hoped that she just orgasmed for me. I started giving her gentle kisses all over her face.

After about 5 minutes, she opened her eyes, looked at me and just said, "Wow!" She started hugging me again, kissing me again and again. "I didn't know it would feel so great. That was a first for me." She stopped, looked me in the eye then said, "Actually, this all is a first for me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, first kiss, first necking, first – well, you know." Here she was half naked but still embarrassed about talking about her orgasm.

"Well, this is also my first kiss, first necking, first – well, you know."

Julia looks surprised. She asked, "Did you also, you know,..."

"No, but you did. I meant that it was my first where you did."

"I sure did, it was wonderful." She had a contented grin that looked so sexy.

She shifted next to me and we started kissing again but with much less intensity. Soon she started kissing down my neck to my shirt. She released my first button then kissed all the skin it exposed. She looked up to see if I was watching then grinned again. This time she released the next two buttons and put her hand inside my shirt.

My heart kicked back into overdrive. I could feel the blood pulsing on my face. When she touched my nipple I felt an electric shock and a shudder go through my body.

"Some body likes that." She pulled my shirt back and kissed down to my nipple, then kissed and licked it.

She started sucking as she would like it but it was way too rough for me. When I stopped her and explained, she giggled, said, "OK, I'll play nicely", then went more gently. I reached down and began kneading her breast, being careful not to over stimulate her now sensitive nipples. I stroked her head and hair with my other hand. She began humming her approval.

The fire light and side light showed her in the best possible way. While she was kissing my chest I slowly slipped her blouse off her. Her skin looked soft and cream colored with a hint of peach. Her breasts were soft and yielding, yet they surprised me at how firm and straight they stood out, even when she was leaning over as she was then.

Julia stood up and I began kissing her stomach and along side her shorts. I could see the white line of a scar from her surgery years ago. She quickly dropped her shorts and panties. I think that that was why she stood. I was just inches from the secret every virgin guy wants to know. She had a light covering of almost downy hair that hid nothing. It was a very pale blond but was reflecting a lot of yellow and red from the fire. I didn't get a chance to do any further investigations.

Julia surprised my by saying, "Hurry up and get naked! I want to feel your skin all over mine!" I don't think that I ever responded faster to a command. I kicked off my shoes, yanked off my socks, then finished removing my shirt. I stood up and released my belt, unzipped my pants and slipped the top catch. I pushed them down together with my tight-whites and stepped out of them. My member rejoiced at being free and stood straight out.

Actually, it pointed up quite a bit, I'd never felt it so hard. Julia stared at it. "Oh my, that will never fit. It's huge!"

"What - have you ever seen one before?"

"No, only a few pictures."

She reached out and softly touched it, then pulled back when it bounced. "It's OK, you can touch it, it hasn't bitten anyone yet."

"I'm not worried so much with being bitten but being battered by it." She reached out again and this time ran her hand along side it, then curled her fingers around it. "I can't even get my hand around it, is it normal?"

"Uh, I don't know. I don't go around checking out guys."

"Look, it's starting to sag a bit."

"This talk about my deficiencies isn't very romantic."

"Oh, I am so sorry, sweetheart. And, I don't think we are looking at a deficiency. You look so sexy but I am a little afraid of him. I got an idea. Can I kiss him to make him feel better?" That question can stand next to 'rhetorical' in the dictionary as example number one.

"Let's hug first". OK, I was a dumb ignoramus. I wanted to feel her breasts against my chest and her legs entangled with mine.

As we came together, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my head down for a kiss. My cock at first poked her in her lower stomach, then got pushed up between us. I confirmed a suspicion, skin to skin is the only way to hug your woman.

We stood kissing like that, moving our heads and swirling our tongues. I couldn't get enough of her skin, My hands caressed her back, then I got brave and cupped her small buns. That made me twitch and she giggled then kissed me harder.

Julia pulled her head back and looked at me, almost pensively. Then she grinned, and said, "Wait here, I'll be right back." She ran into the bedroom. That was a sight to remember. How can a gal in such great shape have her buns bounce so nicely? I added another log to the fire and stoked it.

She came back with a blanket and a couple of towels. As she came in I decided then and there that I wanted to calculate the formula that could explain how her breasts moved in such a provocative manner. She placed the towels in the middle of the couch, then lay down and beckoned me to do likewise.

As I positioned myself by her side, I was glad we were on this couch, not the one in the living room. Julia was resting on her side, her breasts were pulled down some but still stood proud. As I nestled into her, she opened her legs and had me slide my right leg in between hers. She then put the blanket over us.

I have heard how young men have little control but I was doing fine. I have since learned that I just think too much, I have a hard time letting go, even now.

We started kissing again, keeping as much skin to skin contact as we could. Julia was in a giddy mood, laughing at my touches, kissing me and continually telling me how good I felt. I was touching her all over, her back, sides and legs.

Eventually she started humming more and giggling less. I moved my hands to her breasts again and this time she purred in response. I carefully moved my hand over her nipple which earned me an eager, "Yes! Do that more – a lot more!" I kissed my way down and began sucking and licking her nipples again. This time I kept my right hand moving on her leg and side.

I got up the courage and moved my hand between us. She had been holding my head and leaning to lick my ear. When she felt my fingers on her pubic hairs, she hugged my head and said, "Go lower."

I noticed that my upper thigh was damp where it was pushed into her. I didn't really understand about a woman's natural lubrication so I thought at first that she had lost a little bladder control. However, when my fingers got near her treasure, I could tell it was way different.

I was probably being too analytical for Julia, because she reached down and guided my hand to her sex. It was moist, slippery and very soft. She had protruding lips that felt so sexy. I liked slipping them between my fingers. She still had hold of my hand. She understood that I needed to know, to understand her anatomy. She walked me through her lips, slit and explained her clit. I was lucky she did, I had no idea about that that little button nor that it was the key to so much of her pleasure.

Still holding my hand, she pressed my index finger into her. It was very squishy and tight. I started moving it in and out, she made sure that I'd be rubbing on her clit too. Hey, I'm a fast learner!

I began to notice a musky scent coming from her. The wood fire had hid it from me up to then. I wanted to see her sex, so I shifted down. She had to let go of my hand as the angle wasn't as good. I planted a few kisses around her, then decided to go for broke. I kissed her slit.

The taste wasn't the best, but I thought that I could get used to it. I really wanted to please her, so I separated her lips with my tongue and lips then stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could. Smart move! She grabbed my head and began directing my assault on her sex. She really liked it when I started just below her slit and ended stroking her clit with my tongue. That tiny button could really get hard! My face was getting covered but I was so happy she liked it. I continued licking, kissing and sucking. I stuck two fingers in her and that caused her to nearly buck me off. She raised her legs around my head and clamped into place. I'm not sure how I could breathe.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.