Dots and Dashes of Color - Cover

Dots and Dashes of Color

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An epic tale of fathers and daughters sexual encounters that reaches into the guts of big business and the perverts therein. Hmm, sounds like a made for TV movie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Father   Rough   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

Mr. Marcus gets stood up by his mentee and goes to bed, only to be woken by a knock on the door.


Saroya stood in the doorway, wrapped in the ribbon of brown material like a sculpted mummy. I'd been a daughter-fucker and a mother-fucker. Was I about to become a mummy-fucker? She cradled two books under one arm, and held a hounds-tooth clutch bag in the other. She glanced down the hall in both directions, then stepped inside and pushed the door closed behind her. She was breathing deeply, her chest straining against the fabric.

People don't think about consequences nearly enough. Certainly I don't, or I would have used protection when I was fucking Annie's friends. Although, in some of those situations, there was barely time to get in and out, if you get my meaning, let alone prepare. The hounds-tooth pattern on Saroya's bag reminded me of her father. He was wealthy and powerful, and a force to be reckoned with. So, what would be the consequences if I screwed his daughter? My penis drooped at the thought of getting severed from my torso.

Saroya's voice brought me back. "You know who I am?"

I nodded, my throat dry. "Of course. Saroya, the birthday girl," I rasped. Weren't they always?

"I am here to learn from you."

"Uh, what subjects?" Best to be precise in these matters.

She held the books out to me with both hands. Her forearms pushed her breasts together. Even under all of that wrapping, they were considerable. The books were labeled Calculus and Physics. God, did I remember any of that stuff from college? "Okay. Have a seat."

Saroya chose to sit on the edge of the bed. "This is my first time. I've never had a mentor at the other parties."

It was inconceivable that a beautiful young woman like Saroya hadn't shacked up with somebody before. "I'm honored that you were assigned to me." Maybe she was just being coy.

"Father hides me away from these opportunities." She opened one of the books in her lap and looked up at me with large brown eyes. "I chose you as my mentor. You are the only guest who ever spoke directly to me. No one else ever wished me a happy birthday."

Everybody else was as scared of Zenellis as I was. "You weren't assigned?"

"No. I bribed my guard to allow me to escape." She touched her bare right ear. A diamond stud in her left ear told me what she'd traded.

Guard? "You get locked up?" Zenellis must be irrationally protective of his daughter. All the more reason to keep my distance. Cut off my dick? Probably my head!

"Father must think me untrainable, or unpresentable. Why else would he lock me up at these events?"

To keep her from letches like me. "How many have there been? Events, I mean?"

"Every year since I turned eighteen."

So Zenellis had been running this scam for five years, gathering ideas for his products for peanuts, and promoting sex of adult males with daughters of co-workers and friends. I can see how the ideas are profitable, but why does he pay for the sex? How does he benefit? I mean, he himself only gets one girl a year. That can't sustain him!

A knock interrupted my intelligence gathering.

"Father!" whispered Saroya. "He cannot find me here."

Damn stright!

Saroya threw her books under the desk. One bounced off a leg. She kicked it out of sight, and then ran towards the closet.

"First place he'll look," I whispered. "And forget the bathroom."

Saroya bent over to glance under the raised bed. God, what a terrific ass! "This side is open." Saroya threw herself on the floor and scooted under.

I smoothed my shirt, but my pants had a lump. I opened the door. Annie stuck her head in. "Anybody else here? Did your student show up?"

I pulled the door wide so she could see I hadn't been disturbed in the middle of coitus.

She was back awfully quick. "How was it with Mr. Zenellis?" I noticed that the sleeves and pants legs of Annie's outfit were cockeyed. In fact, every seam was crooked or had gaps.

"I wasn't very polite. I laughed when I wasn't supposed to-" Annie whipped her head at the shuffling sound.

Saroya had wiggled out from under the bed and stood up. Her brown wrap had shifted but was intact. The hair that had stood so tall was bent over, threatening to fall off. Saroya tried to straighten it up, but failed. "It is dangerous to laugh at my father," said Saroya, brushing dust bunnies from her body.

"Wow! Lucky Dad got the birthday girl. Far out! I'm Annie." She extended her hand, but Saroya declined.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He was nice enough, at first. His room was really warm. He offered me a drink, that same punch we had at the party. It tasted different, more bitter maybe. Anyway, we started talking about school and classes. He asked if I had a steady boyfriend, which I don't." Annie sneered. Was her lack of social life suddenly my fault?

Annie continued, "He asked if I did sports, and I told him soccer. He asked me to show him how I'd warm up for a game. So I did stretches and bends and stuff. That's when my clothes started coming apart."

That explained the uneven seams and gaps.

"The sleeves fell off and the legs, Pretty soon I was grabbing at what was still left, to keep my privates covered."

Saroya approached my daughter and ran her fingertips over the seams at Annie's shoulder. "The outfits must have been put together with a specific formulation of FasTack, one that is heat sensitive. Oh my! Father wanted your clothes to fall off? But why? What would be gained?"

Man, was Saroya naive or what? Costumes for all the dads and daughters, held together by Zenellis's miracle adhesive that fails under high temperature. Fall-away sleepwear! I never would have thought of something like that. Too bad.

"He dropped his robe before I could say anything. That's when I giggled. Your dad has a dinky dick."

Saroya's hand went to her mouth.

Annie sat on the bed, Indian style. "Well, not as thin as a pencil. Only three or four inches and thin as a Magic Marker. Oh yeah, and not as permanent. He demanded I lay down on the bed. My head was spinning. I must have done it, because the next thing I knew, he was on top of me, sticking it in."

"No! Father would never have intercourse with some strange girl. I won't believe your lies!"

"Who are you calling strange, mummy girl?" asked Annie. "Believe it or not. I was still juicy from you, Dad. He said I was a sloppy fuck and told me to get out."

"You and your father had sex?" Saroya must have been suffering from an overdose of information. She plopped down.

"Better than what what your dad gave me! He didn't last sixty seconds."

"You're lying. Father would never do such a thing. He is a role model to me."

"Next time you see him, show him a little skin and see how he reacts. You'll be on your back, legs up faster than you can get out of that dorky wrap!"

Saroya put her face in her hands. She was breathing erratically and muttering something in a foreign laangyage.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Annie winked and moved towards the door.

Nothing like dumping the truth on someone and walking away. "We're not going to do anything except maybe calculus. You can stay."

"Why? Mr. Cocksworth is across the hall. He'll be happy to see me, I bet."

No wager. "Are you still interested?"

"Sure am! I'm practically dripping. Her father left me plenty horny."

"Doesn't his size worry you? I know how much you can take but, hell, he's -"

"No sweat." Annie paused in mid step. "Say, can I borrow your tool bag?"

"Sure, but what's that got to do with - oh, go ahead." There was no stopping Annie when she'd made up her mind.

"Trust me!" Annie left, closing the door behind her.

Saroya lifted her head, face stained with tears. "I'm so ashamed. Father told me that these mentoring sessions were educational, that my private tutors were sufficient and I did not need to participate."

How old would Saroya have to be before he'd let her have sex? Never, probably. There was another knock, this one bolder.

Before I could check through the security peep hole, Saroya dove to the floor and hid under the bed. One of the twins stood outside, naked! I couldn't see if she had a birthmark on her pussy from this angle. I opened the door and she stepped in, smelling like a tavern. "What happened to you?" I asked.

She bounced onto the bed. "You know that fat guy, the cigar smoker? He stuck his stoagie in my pussy and told me to smoke it. Son of a gun, I did it!" She had a look of satisfaction for a perverted job well done. "Then he had me blow him. After that, he ignored me. When he ordered up room service, I split."

Sometime during the twin's monologue, Saroya crawled out. The pile of hair was missing, evidently a fake addition.

The twin was startled. "Hey, aren't you the -"

"Yes, I am Saroya Zenellis. Who are you?"

"Name's Randi. What were you two doing?"

"Talking," I said.

"Yeah, sure, and that's your microphone?" Randi was pointing to the front of my pants.

My dick made a tent. Saroy's jaw dropped at the sight. "Oh my heavens! You're swollen!"

I tried to ignore my physical reaction to Saroya's curves and Randi's nakedness. "When you went to your tutor's room, he didn't ask you to, you know -"

"The only thing I tooted was his cigar down here," she pointed to her exposed pussy, "and his dick in my mouth."

Saroya's jaw was open. Under other circumstances, I might have placed my bare cock in front of her, to see what might develop. But not her, and certainly not with a witness.

Another knock interrupted us.

"Could you please check? Its dusty and nasty under there," pleaded Saroya.

I nodded and peered through the hole. It was Brandi, the other twin. I opened the door. Brandi cames in with a cup of punch in her hand. The twins hugged.

"What is this, a fucking convention?" I asked.

Randi plastered herself to my side and rubbed my chest. "It could be."

I moved her away gently. "What's your story?" I asked Brandi.

"I'd rather not say."

Brandi probably hid in a closet somewhere until sufficient time had passed. Too bad I couldn't follow up on her mother's instructions and take her to bed. "You all can't stay here. Saroya, you have to go back before you're missed."

The twins moved towards the door. "Where do you think you're going?"

"We need to go back to our room," said Randi. She was grinning from ear to ear. "Daddy is waiting for us."

"He might still have company." Like Annie. What would they do to my daughter if they found her fucking their father?

"Gee, you're right," said Brandi.

Randi added, "And we want him all to ourselves."

"Hold on! Remember what I said about behaving? You won't go across the hall and fuck your father. I forbid it!" Maybe if I was adamant enough, they'd obey and save my reward fuck with their mom.

"Oh dear!" Saroya's face returned to her cupped hands.

"Brandi, would you like to have sex tonight?"

"Oh, I kinda sorta did." She glared at my tented trousers. "You mean with you?"

I decided not to ask the details. Not that I would throw Brandi out of bed, but she'd been so hesitant in the past, I decided she should start with a more diminutive organ. "No. Mr. Zenellis is reported to be lightly equipped. Perhaps he'd be a good first choice. That is, if you're interested." That would keep one of them away from Harry.

Saroya's head came up. Her eyes were daggers. "You're sending her to have intercourse with Father? What kind of man are you?"

"A considerate one. Maybe he'll appreciate the gesture and not kill me for spending time alone with you tonight. Annie told me he isn't too large. Might be a good first, uh, second experience. Not to mention distract him from learning his daughter escaped."

"You think so?"

Perhaps Saroya was beginning to understand the complexities of the situation. And, she didn't know anything about Joy's promise. I nodded.

The twins buzzed in each other's ears.

"Can we use the potty first?" asked Randi.

"Sure, go ahead."

Brandi, blue ribbon, and Randi, red ribbon, ran for the bathroom, giggling and jiggling, leaving me with Saroya.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.