Ginny - Cover

Ginny

 

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A romantic tale of a bright, over-weight girl from the wrong side of the tracks who endures bullying at school and has a bad home life. She finds a guy from another country who now lives in America. He wants to befriend and defend her. But will she accept?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Tear Jerker   First   School  

As the Easter break neared Ginny and I were both happy with the way our studies were going and we found time to think about a wedding present for Shirley and Bill. This was not as easy as it sounds. What do you give to a couple who really have everything they need? Eventually I came up with an idea and Ginny approved. Both Bill and Shirley were into horses and they were interested in rebuilding the stud which had once flourished in Bill's father's day. So I suggested looking for a foal with a good pedigree.

We went to a reputable stud and told the manager what we were looking for. He had several that he could recommend and said if they were building up the stud again we should go for a mare rather than a stallion. Taking his advice we bought a beautiful young black mare with a very shiny coat and what looked to us like bright intelligent eyes. After we had made our choice the manger smiled and said that for two people who did not know all that much about horses we had made the best choice. He assured us it was the one he would have bought.

We were very pleased with the outcome. He showed us the tattoo brand and said the horse had also been chipped so that if it was lost or stolen and then recovered we would be able to identify it. We made arrangements to have it shipped to Bill's ranch and notified him about what we had done. They were more than pleased with our gift.

As soon as term broke up we flew down to the ranch for Ginny needed to have fittings for her bridesmaid dress. Bill and Shirley had decided that the wedding should be a small and quiet affair with just the immediate family and close friends. There was one thorny question they had to solve, however, and that was the problem of Bill's mother. It was not so much a question of whether she would attend, but one of should she be invited to attend. In the end they decided that the best thing to do was for Bill to speak to her and see if she wanted an invitation.

If she did then it would me made clear to her that if she did anything to disrupt the day she would be asked to leave. When Bill approached her on the matter she made it quite clear that she wanted nothing to do with the whole affair. Bill then made it clear to her that if she tried to interfere with his life or his happiness in any way before or after the wedding, neither he nor his children would have any more to do with her. This meant that relations between him and his mother were even more strained than usual.

When he returned home, Shirley took the news, philosophically and then she asked him to sit down as she had something to tell him. Bill was puzzled but did as she asked.

"I don't know if you are going to be pleased about what I have to say or not she said to him nervously, but you have done it again." She told him.

Bill was even more perplexed by this remark.

"What have I done?" He asked anxiously.

"My period was due over a week ago, and I am usually as regular as clockwork, so I tested myself this morning and found I am pregnant."

"But you are on the pill," Bill said

"I know but the month before my last period I don't know how, but I missed two days but even then I thought the chances of getting pregnant would be pretty small so I did not want to worry you by telling you about it. I am sorry Bill." Shirley said, near to tears.

Bill stood up smiling and took her in his arms.

"There is nothing to be sorry about." Bill told her. "Furthermore I am not the slightest bit worried about this; in fact apart from the timing I could not be more pleased. I was going to ask you to come off the pill as soon as we were married since I want to have children by you. It does not matter to me what sex our children will be but I confess that if you provide me with a son, I will be over the moon. So rest assured there will be no repeat of the last time this happened."

Shirley burst into tears, "I am so relieved you are not angry Bill and now that I know you want more children I can tell you I will be happy to bear them for you." She sobbed.

Bill kissed her and took out his handkerchief and wiped away her tears and kissed her again. Whether it was relief at finding out that Bill not only accepted the situation but rejoiced in it Shirley kissed him back with passion and he responded, his prick quickly growing hard. He drew back from her and said,

"If it won't disturb the latest addition to our family, I would like to take you upstairs and show you how thankful I am about what you have just told me." Shirley gave him a tremulous smile and took his hand and led him upstairs.

In the bedroom Bill gently undressed her and laid her on the bed. The he quickly shed his own clothes and climbed in beside her. He gently ran her hands over her tummy and then kissed it.

"I know it is early days, he said, as he kissed round her tummy, but I am so looking forward to the time when I can see and feel him or her growing inside you"

Shirley said, "O, Bill we've three girls already won't it be wonderful if it's a boy this time."

"Boy or girl," he told her, "It will still be wonderful, but I agree my darling, if it was a boy it would be especially wonderful."

"I want to know as soon as we can," Shirley told him, "and then we can plan ahead for the arrival. What about you?"

"I am all for taking advantage of advances in modern medicine," Bill told her with a grin. "So yes; let's find out as soon as possible. Talking about medicine reminds me that you had better go and see the doctor tomorrow and get it confirmed."

"I have already made the appointment," Shirley told him.

"Good," 'Bill said with a smile "Now let me reward you for being such a clever or was it such a careless girl."

Shirley giggled as he parted her legs and lowered his head to suck on her pussy. Shirley came quickly to orgasm and Bill gently inserted his hard penis into her moist pussy and gently made love to her. Taking his time and holding back as long as he could, he achieved his goal, and as Shirley had her second orgasm he shot his load into her. He rolled off her and then holding her in his arms he kissed her and said,

"It is just as well the wedding is only a fortnight away. If junior holds on to the last minute no one will notice anything," he said grinning. "Not that it would matter if they did."

Shirley said, "I know it is early days, but have you thought about when we should tell the kids."

Bill smiled, "If it is not unfair to her by having to keep it secret we can tell Ginny and Gibby any time, but the other two, definitely after the honeymoon."

Shirley laughed, "I think they will be thrilled to bits when we do tell them." She said.

"That is a certainty," Bill replied. "Just think by the time he goes to school we will be in the position where we don't have to worry about babysitters."

Shirley laughed at this remark. "Yes," she said, but we may have to worry about what the babysitters are up to if they have their boyfriends along."

"There is that," Bill said with a groan

We arrived at Bills ten days before the wedding. As we parked our hired car the whole family came out to meet us. The two girls ran and hugged Ginny and Bill shook my hand and told me it was good to have us back again and thanked us for our wedding gift. Shirley gave me a hug and a kiss whispered in my ear,

"We have some news for you when we get the two of you alone."

I could tell she was excited by it because her eyes were sparkling as she said it.

As I took the bags up to our room Ginny followed me and as I laid them on the bed, I turned to Ginny.

"Your mum says she has some news for us and whatever it is I think she is quite excited about it. She said she would tell us when the girls were not present. So I was wondering why she did not want them to know.

"Beats me," said Ginny, "But since we are staying in the main house this time, I think you are going to have to fashion some sort of gag for me."

I looked at her puzzled, and then the penny dropped, and I said,

"It is either that or supply the whole household with ear plugs and I am not sure they would be enough to drown your screams when you orgasm."

She stuck out her tongue and then threw a cushion at me. I was about to retaliate when there was a knock at the door and as I said,

"Come in."

Shirley entered and she went over and gave Ginny a hug.

"I have something to tell you two but you have to keep it a secret and don't tell Eloise or Hannah," she said.

We both looked at her expectantly wondering what it could possibly be and you could have knocked us over with a feather when she told us.

"I am pregnant," she said.

Ginny gasped and then asked, "How did that happen, I thought you were on the pill?"

"I am, or I was," said Shirley, "But before my last period I missed two days somehow and this is the result."

"How far along are you?" I asked.

"Well my period was due just over two weeks ago so it is very early days, but the doctor has confirmed it."

I take it you and Bill are both pleased about this?" Ginny enquired.

"Yes we are," Shirley told us. "We are both hoping that after three girls, this time we will produce a boy, but we will love it whatever nature provides."

I went over and gave her a hug and said, "If you two are pleased about it then we are thrilled for you," I told her. "But why all this secrecy with the girls?"

"Well it is so close to the wedding we felt that we should leave it till we came back from honeymoon and they would be none the wiser about when it was conceived." She told us.

I could not help it. When she told us this, I burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing about?" Shirley asked with a touch of indignation.

"Since two weeks before Christmas you and Bill have been living together and sleeping together. Today's modern Millie's know what that means and ergo they know what goes on in a bedroom though, like most children they do not give it much thought. I would not have thought they would be bothered about when it was conceived if they even think about it. They will, however be thrilled when you tell them that they are going to have a little brother or sister."

Ginny giggled and Shirley looked at me sheepishly, then she said with a smile.

"I suppose you are right when you think about it. But I still think we should wait till after the honeymoon. Let them get the excitement of the wedding over before we spring this on them"

"That is a good reason for the secrecy," I said with a laugh, "Whereas the other wasn't logical."

"Ok, Mr. Smart Ass," Shirley said with a grin, "I am glad we have satisfied your need for a logical reason to explain our actions."

I stuck out my tongue at her and she laughed and we all trooped downstairs.

The next day we made arrangements with Pete to go out of the house and see how the renovations were going. He met us and gave us a tour of the house. To our amazement we found that things were really beginning to take shape and that the work might even be finished by the time we graduated. Pete put the progress down to the fact that he had formed a little team of talented tradesmen who could multi task. It meant that there were fewer workers, but as they could do several different jobs it was easier to coordinate the work which needed to be done. This meant by and large that things were done exactly when it was time for that particular function to take place. We were pleased with the progress and told Pete to pass on our thanks to the guys on the job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.