Ginny - Cover

Ginny

 

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A romantic tale of a bright, over-weight girl from the wrong side of the tracks who endures bullying at school and has a bad home life. She finds a guy from another country who now lives in America. He wants to befriend and defend her. But will she accept?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Tear Jerker   First   School  

We saw the colonel and his girls off at the airport and made our way back home. Ginny made coffee and the three of us sat around the table in the Kitchen. As we drank I said to Shirley and Ginny,

"I think the visit went off rather well considering everything that happened in the past. I really appreciated the way you accepted Bill, Shirley. I thought his presence here might have been more difficult for you considering all you suffered at the hands of his family."

"I think having the truth come out about the events 16 years ago has made me more accepting of what happened," Shirley said. "When I was the only one who knew the truth, it made the wrong done to me seem more unbearable. Now, with Gibby helping me to turn my life around and everybody knowing I was not the slut they made me out to be, has helped me to put things in perspective.

It has also helped me to see that Bill was wronged by his mother too. His admission that he should have been more ready to listen to me, has made it easier for me to relate to him in ways that will make it easier for us to come together as a family. His visit has also brought home to me that he still is the nice guy that I once fell in love with. Over the years he has come to accept that I had been wronged even before discovering the truth from our Detective."

I laughed inwardly when she said the last bit, for my detective had now become, 'our detective' signifying that she had accepted my probing into her past as being something positive,

"I am glad that you now see something positive has come out of my probing into your past." I told her. "It is great that you have been so positive about Ginny getting to know her father and yes it will make things a great deal easier in furthering our relationships with Bill because you are including yourself in the development of them."

We then went on to finalise the arrangements for flying down to Bill's for the first week in August and having a week with him before flying home.

That night as we lay in bed, Ginny said to me,

"I find the change in my mum over the last few weeks absolutely amazing. She has become so positive and upbeat about everything where before she let everything get her down and was so depressed. Her relationship with my father is particularly surprising. I thought she would hate his being here and keep her distance from him."

She seemed to pause to think about something and began again,

"You know, I even see a chance for them getting back together, but maybe after everything that has happened that would be too much to hope for," she said with a sigh.

I laughed,

"You are a romantic" I said, "but I agree with you that Shirley has had a major shift in her attitude to things. I have to confess that I too had thoughts that it might be possible for them to get together, but that is not something we can bank on. It is enough my darling that I have you and you have me."

"Ooh, Gibby McThomas, you do say the nicest of things to me."

With that she leaned over and kissed me passionately. My arms went round her and I drew her close to me, and she could feel my hard cock pressing into her belly.

She gave a little giggle and said, "I seem to have caused a reaction in your not so little man."

My hands sought the hem of her nightie and pushed it up her body. She lifted herself up to ease its passage and soon I had it above her breasts and my lips had fastened on to her nipples and my fingers probed her already moist pussy.

As I sawed my fingers in and out of her and rubbed my thumb across her clit. I could feel her body tensing up and her back arching as her orgasm shot through her. Sometimes it did not take much to get my girl going and she screamed her delight. I pushed my hard penis into her and my familiarity with her body meant that there was no longer the danger of me coming quickly. I slowly fucked in and out of her with long strokes sometimes screwing in a circle as I pushed into her. After a time she got impatient with this and said,

"Take me Gibby; Fuck me hard, I want you to come in me."

I was not one to disappoint my lady so I started to pump in and out of her as hard as I could go and soon she screamed her way to another orgasm and I could feel her juices squirting on to my balls as she came. Within seconds I felt my seed pulsing into her before falling back exhausted on the bed. She rolled on top of me and said,

"O Gibby, I love what you do to me. I never thought I would be able to say this to any man, but you have shown me that sex is so fulfilling and exciting, especially with someone you love and I so love you my darling."

"And I love you too my precious, you are so responsive and willing and you are not afraid to demand my body when you are feeling horny. You don't know how good that makes a man feel when his woman takes the lead and seduces him."

We kissed and cuddled for a bit longer and then she rolled off me and within minutes I was sound asleep.

Colonel Bill Lambert had phoned his mother to tell her he was coming to see her on an important matter and he was not looking forward to the next half hour or so. He had on the passenger seat of his car an envelope containing the statements from the three men concerning her bribing them to lie about Ginny. He also had the photos from his daughter's junior prom in another envelope beside it. He picked up both envelopes and opened his car door and walked up to the front door of his mother's house. He opened it and went in and his mother met him in the hall.

"Where have you been for the past week and what is so important?" She asked "Why do you want to see me just after breakfast now you have returned?"

"You had better come into the sitting room mother," He told her we have some unpleasant matters to discuss and I have some important news for you."

"What unpleasant matters?" She asked looking puzzled.

"I want you to read what is contained in the first of these letters. They only came into my hands recently, but there content was not news to me. I had suspected for some time what their contents reveal. Since you are my mother I have kept my mouth shut on the matter. It related to past events that could not be changed so I let sleeping dogs lie" He told her. "However it was these suspicions that made me decide to leave the marines even before I was wounded."

He handed her the first envelope and told her to sit down and read the contents the letters contained. She read the letters and she paled a little at their contents, but when she finished, she looked up at him and said,

"Well I had to do something to stop you messing up your life by prematurely marrying that little slut. Besides everything worked out for the best, you and Natasha loved each other and you produced two beautiful daughters."

"Yes we did mother, but what you did was despicable. You deceived me. You caused me to dishonour myself by refusing to accept responsibilities that were truly mine. Not only that you ruined the life and the reputation of a beautiful talented and very clever young woman and you robbed me of another daughter. You are a very lucky woman that I am even here talking to you about this matter. Just in case you don't know why I would have come out of the marines anyway I will tell you now. I did not want a deceptive snobbish bitch of a mother passing on her snobbery and prejudice to my daughters. I want them to learn to value people for what they are and not for what they possess."

His mother had now gone red in the face with anger,

"Don't you dare talk to me like that," she said. "If you are going to take that attitude with me for doing what was best for you can leave now!"

"Oh I will leave you mother," he told her, "But before I go, you are going to know the full extent of the damage you have done to me and to those whom you so blithely hold to be of no account." He threw down the second envelope onto the table beside her and said,

"Now take a look at these photographs, they were taken on the night of this young woman's Junior Prom.

As his mother leafed through the photographs her face paled. The beautiful young woman in these photographs clearly resembled her own daughter, and there could be little doubt whose daughter she was."

"Looking at these," Bill said bitterly, "Leaves little need for a DNA test does it?

And in case there is any doubt in your mind, just like me and her mother, she is the leading candidate for valedictorian when she graduates next year."

Hearing the word DNA test his mother looked up at him and said,

"How much are they going to sue for?"

"Fortunately for the family fortune and reputation, neither she nor her mother is interested in suing anyone. I have been away all week because I was given the opportunity to meet my daughter and to introduce her to her half sisters. I also met her mother, and just in case you are interested, here is a picture of Shirley, dressed for going to dinner with me, my daughters and my third daughter's fiancé.

His mother picked up the picture of Shirley, looked at it briefly, and then threw it back down on the table and said.

"Obviously from that get up she hasn't fared so badly, although allowing her daughter to become engaged at sixteen should make you grateful I did my best to stop you marrying her. She seems completely irresponsible."

Bill was holding on to his temper by the barest of threads at these comments.

"You are coming very near to the point mother," he told her; "where I am going to walk out your door and never speak to you again. So I would advise you to shut up and listen to what I have to say. Cast out by her parents or face having an abortion of my child and your granddaughter, Shirley ran away and kept her baby. In doing so she condemned herself to a life of poverty and struggle. Latterly through depression she was hardly fit to look after her daughter who was a bit of an outcast because of their poverty.

It was then her daughter met this amazing young Scots teenager who has helped them turn their lives around. He is the fiancé we are talking about and the reason why I have now found my daughter. Furthermore, they are coming here for a week at the beginning of August and Shirley is coming with them. I am warning you now to keep out of their way for that week and if you disparage them to your friends in any way, then Shirley may just be angry enough and mean enough to sue, not me, but you because of the malicious lies you spread about her all these years ago."

"So it is not only your daughter you are interested in but the woman as well," his mother retorted.

"I should be so lucky," Bill replied. "I am amazed that she even speaks to me after what my family did to her. But if I am going to see and keep in touch with my daughter, Shirley and I have to be able to agree on how it is done. It is going to be much easier because she is out to do the best for her daughter. As for the engagement, if either of my two daughters can find a young man like hers, I will be delighted.

After all, as Shirley pointed out we were the same age when we produced our daughter. I don't think her daughter Ginny will want anything to do with you or her other grandparents after the way her mother was treated. Be certain of this, though, I am going to get to know her and do what I can for her even though she does not need me. You will have no say in this and if you interfere in any way you will feel the weight of my displeasure I can assure you."

With that he picked up his documents and photographs put them inside their envelopes and headed for the door. His mother looked shocked and dismayed as she was left to her own devices.

We picked up our car at the airport and made our way to the colonel's house. I phone on my mobile to let him know we had landed and were on the way. When we arrived the colonel and the girls were sitting on the porch of their colonial style mansion. As soon as our car started up the driveway to their house the girls rushed down to where we would stop and were waiting for us as we arrived. When Ginny alighted from the passenger side of the vehicle she was treated to hugs from both girls and they took a hand each as they steered her towards the steps leading up to the Porch. As she came up the steps to the veranda the colonel greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then he held both her hands in his as he stepped back to look at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.