Ginny - Cover

Ginny

 

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A romantic tale of a bright, over-weight girl from the wrong side of the tracks who endures bullying at school and has a bad home life. She finds a guy from another country who now lives in America. He wants to befriend and defend her. But will she accept?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Tear Jerker   First   School  

Ginny's mum settled down after our talk and within a few days she was moving about the house quite comfortably. The next decision we had to make came up a few days later. The rent was due for the apartment and she had to decide what to do about it. I advised her to take a look at the flat that I had available before she decided to pay another month's rent. Then if she felt she would prefer to stay here we would give the landlord a month's notice and pay the rent for that time.

She felt she was able to make the trip across to the coach house and we climbed the stairs to the flat. It was unfurnished, but it was much more spacious than the one she was currently renting. It was obvious Shirley liked it but was apprehensive about not being able to pay rent and being dependent on me. I told her that for a month or two she was going to be dependent on me anyway.

"The best thing to do," I advised, "was to take it on a trial basis and see how she got on. If she still felt uncomfortable about the arrangement and got another job, we could always help her to get another flat in a better area."

After some hesitation she agreed. I said I would furnish the flat and let her have it as furnished accommodation. If there was anything she wanted to keep from her old place she could bring it over before we started to refurnish. As it was also furnished accommodation there was very little she wanted to retrieve. She duly handed the landlord a month's notice along with the rent and we made the preparations for her to move in.

A few days after all this had been decided, we were sitting in the kitchen having and afternoon cup of coffee, when Shirley brought up what I felt would be the thorniest question of all.

"What are you going to do Ginny when I move into the flat?" She asked. "Are you staying here or coming with me?"

"To be honest mum, I would really like to stay here with Gibby," Ginny replied. "But I feel I should move in with you until you feel comfortable about living by yourself."

"Let's compromise. You come and stay with me Monday to Friday, and on Friday night to Sunday night you can stay over. That way I won't have to listen to you screaming," she said with a laugh. And my face turned red.

"As we are on the subject of the future," I ventured. "Why don't we take a trip to the community college and get some advice on what you would need to get your high school graduation certificate?"

"I am too old to do that now," said Shirley, "and I have forgotten most of the stuff I learned way back then."

"I don't think that matters," I told her. "The brain power will still be there and you might be surprised how quickly the buried knowledge resurfaces. Anyway asking for advice doesn't commit you to anything."

After some persuasion from Ginny and I she agreed to make enquiries. Over the next week or two we got our Tai Chi classes going at school and Ginny her mum and I had fun at the weekend choosing furniture for the flat. Ginny and I got up early and practiced our Tai Chi in the mornings and then had a swim before going to school. We were surprised when Shirley asked if she could join in.

She had been doing really well on the alcohol front and we often had a bottle of wine with our evening meal. She seemed much happier and I was sure the corollary of what she said seemed to apply. If she was happy she didn't need to drink and if she didn't drink then she could go without. I had introduced her to Mags and Jim and often while we were at school she and Mags and sometimes Mags and Jim would get together and a friendship was forming between the couple and Ginny's mother. I was very happy about that as they were going to be near neighbours just shortly.

At school everything was going smoothly and before we knew it Thanksgiving was upon us. Jim and Mags were staying at home so we invited them to have Thanksgiving dinner with us. Mags and Shirley did the cooking and a great time was had by all. By the time Jim and his wife left for their own place we were all a bit merry. Nevertheless before going to bed, I had a small Balvenie malt whisky and the girls had a brandy as a night cap. We giggled our way upstairs, and as Shirley headed off to her bedroom, Ginny said

"No smoking mum, we don't want to set this place on fire."

Shirley surprised us again, by saying,

"I have given up smoking in my bedroom and if you haven't noticed, I have cut down during the day."

When Ginny and I got into our room I closed the door and turned round and was about to say how well her mother was doing, when I noticed she was crying. I went over to her, took her in my arms.

"What's the matter sweetheart"?"

"Nothing," she sobbed. "It is just that mum is doing so well. I never noticed that she had cut down on her smoking and she isn't drinking any more than we do. Then tonight when she had dressed for dinner I thought that she was looking so much healthier and quite dishy. She is doing marvellously and it has made such a difference in a short space of time. It's all your doing. If you hadn't been so kind to us none of this would have happened."

I took out my handkerchief and dabbed her eyes, held her close.

"It isn't all my doing Ginny, I have stepped in and offered you and your mum some help, but the result that stems from my help comes from the way you, and Shirley in particular, have responded to it."

I kissed her and then I continued,

"I have got as much out of this as anyone. It is great to see how your mother has responded to the opportunity we have given her and you can add to that the fact it has meant I have you."

"That might be true," Ginny said, "but I am so grateful for it I don't know how to thank you."

"I laughed," and said, "Ginny that is the easiest problem you will ever solve. If you want to show me how grateful you can just take me to bed."

She giggled and said, "Not only are you a pervert, you are a sex maniac as well."

"What I want to know," I told her. "Is whether you are going to stand here and insult me or take me to bed and express your gratitude?"

"Oh I am going to take you to bed Lover," she replied. "I just hope alcohol has not reduced your sex drive so much that you can't take advantage of it."

With that she started to undress me and when my clothes were puddled at my feet she led me over to the bed and said to me,

"Now just lie down and watch and we shall see if I can get any sign of life out of little Gibby."

With that she slowly and sexily started to undress herself. By the time she was completely naked, little Gibby was expressing his appreciation by standing to attention and was hard as a rock. I looked over at her and said,

"You thought your mother was looking well tonight in her glad rags, but have you looked at yourself in the mirror recently. You have lost quite a bit of weight, and you are more beautiful than ever. So get yourself over here my darling so that I can show you my appreciation for your efforts."

She came over and climbed onto the bed. As she straddled me I slid under her and pulled her pussy down to my lips and began to lick and suck her. As she leant forward and took her weight on her arms I began to play with her beautiful tits. It wasn't long before she screamed herself to her first orgasm. I rolled out from under her and now behind her I knelt and put two fingers into her pussy and searched for her G spot and began to rub it. At the same time I inserted a single finger into her anus and began to slide it in and out. Through the fine layer separating the two passages I could feel both sets of fingers at work and Ginny began to scream again in a rising crescendo to a second orgasm.

At that, I rose up and entered her kneeling form from behind and soon I was pistoning in and out of her sopping wet pussy. I think the slipperiness of her vagina and the alcohol I had consumed was inhibiting my efforts to reach the climax and I was straining to achieve. Ginny came once again and sweat was pouring from me and I was beginning to think I wasn't going to make it when I felt my balls tightening and I shot my load of cum into her which resulted in yet another orgasmic scream from her. I rolled off her, and lay beside her gasping for breath.

Ginny turned to me and giggled,

"Has my gratitude exhausted you my darling?" She asked, "Perhaps I should be more sparing with it."

I had recovered enough to get myself into a sitting position so I picked up my pillow and clouted her with it. She retaliated in kind and I was still off balance from swinging at her and her blow nearly knocked me out of the bed. As I recovered my balance I dropped my pillow and her momentum took her towards me, I grabbed her arms and pulled and she was sprawled over my lap, the beautiful globes of her bottom staring at me. I put one hand on her back and began to caress them with the other. Still giggling she began to relax and enjoy what I was doing. I grinned evilly to myself and then gave her two or three stinging swats on that same lovely bottom.

Still giggling she yelled, "Beast"

"That is what you get for almost knocking me out of the bed."

"That isn't fair," She cried. "You started the pillow fight."

"Yes I did," I agreed, "But all is fair in love and war my darling so you can't complain.

"Oh I am not complaining about the love bit," She retorted, "That was absolutely marvellous. But just you wait I will get you for the warfare when you least expect it."

"Promises, promises," I said to her. "I can't wait."

"See I knew it," she responded with a laugh, "A beast and a pervert."

I laughed with her and gathered her in my arms and kissed her soundly. Then we slid beneath the downy and snuggled into each other. She kissed me again and said,

"That was wonderful sweetheart; I love what you do to me and for me."

"It is my pleasure as much as yours my love, "I replied.

She snuggled up closer, and soon we had drifted off to sleep.

Shirley proved to be a quick learner with regard to tai chi and had soon mastered the basic forms. She must have mentioned this to Mags and one afternoon she approached me about Tai Chi. She had heard that it was a good form of exercise for older people and wanted to know if she could join our morning exercises. Since these morning routines were a limited form of the discipline I did not see any reason why not and told her so.

I said to her that I would try and fit in some practice sessions after school and once she had got the hang of them then she could join in each morning. I also suggested she might like to broach Jim on the subject just in case he wanted to join later on and I would have to go through and another set of practice routines. It turned out that Jim agreed to join in and so by the time we got to the middle of December all six of us were meeting for morning Tai Chi sessions. Shirley was still with us in the main house but we finally had the flat fully furnished and it was agreed that she would move in after Christmas.

At school most of the group there was also doing well with the exercises and I told them that we would start practicing the martial art side in the New Year. Jim and Penny seemed to be getting on well with each other and it was no surprise to learn that they were now a couple. Then just before the school broke up for Christmas we got our midyear grades. As expected, all went well for both of us with nothing less than an A pass.

Things did not go well for one Ginny's former tormentors though. We heard that Jake had almost flunked maths and was warned that unless his grades improved in that and one or two other subjects he would be suspended from the football squad.

That afternoon as we made our way to the car park, I could see Jake hanging around the area of our car and looking nervous. As we approached he headed in our direction and I wondered if we were heading for another confrontation. To our surprise he stopped a few feet from us and asked if he could have a word with us. I said that would be Ok with us. He asked if we could talk in our car, so Ginny and I climbed in the front and he got in the back.

He opened the conversation by asking if we had heard about his grades. I assured him that along with a lot of others we had, and that the general feeling was the football team would not function as well if he was not part of it. It's a lot worse than that for me he then told us. He needed to be in the team if he was going to get a scholarship for college and his dad was going to be less than pleased if he got booted off the team.

His exploits on the football field have been covering up for his poor performances in class and his dad was likely to take a hard line and stop a lot of Jake's privileges. His car could go and a cut in his allowance might follow. So I am desperate he had finished He told us he had been thinking about it all afternoon and had come up with an idea to help.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.