Ginny
Chapter 7

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A romantic tale of a bright, over-weight girl from the wrong side of the tracks who endures bullying at school and has a bad home life. She finds a guy from another country who now lives in America. He wants to befriend and defend her. But will she accept?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Tear Jerker   First   School  

When we entered the bedroom I turned to face her and pulled her to me. We kissed passionately, and then I stood back. I reached out and began to unbutton her blouse and slid it from her shoulders. I let my hands fall to her waist and unzipped her skirt which fell to her feet. I knelt before her and she lifted each leg and let me slide her skirt away. She was standing before me now just in her panties and bra. Her beautiful bra clad breasts hinting at the unfettered promise that was just around the corner. Even in the few weeks that we had been working out she had shed about seven pounds and although there were still rolls of flesh around her middle and her hips were broad, she was mine, and I loved her and I was going to take her.

I told her to turn around and then I unclasped her bra and threw it onto a chair. I stepped in against her back and my hands found her breasts and I began to fondle and squeeze them from behind, tweaking her nipples and kissing her neck and shoulders. She gave a little moan and pressed back into me. Again I moved away and this time my hands reached out and pulled her panties down. I turned her round to face me, and admired her nakedness.

I said to her, "Now it is your turn my love, you can undress me."

I could see her hands were shaking as she reached out to pull my tee shirt up over my head. When she had done that I pulled her close and felt her large breasts pressing against my bare chest and my hard cock tried to get even harder. I kissed her and our tongues fought each other as they danced in our mouths. I broke the kiss and said,

"Ginny McPherson, I love you and I am going to make you mine as I will be yours"

We kissed again and then I stood back once again and kicked off my slippers. She reached out and undid my belt and unzipped my jeans which fell to my ankles. She then knelt and pulled down my pants exposing my raging hard on. I stepped out of the garments at my feet and kicked them to the side. Her eyes were fixed on my hard prick and she reached out to touch it. I closed her hand around it and said to her,

"I know you have never done anything like this before, but I will last much longer and it will be better for you if you make me cum first."

"What do I do she asked?" She asked.

I put my hand on hers and started to make it stroke my hard cock then I said,

"If you keep on rubbing it like that you had better point it away or I will probably shoot my cum into your face. Another way is to take me in your mouth and I will tell you when I am about to cum and you can pull out or swallow it. Just make sure you keep your teeth well clear if you want me to be able to use it elsewhere afterwards."

She gave a nervous little laugh and said, "Oh, I think I will definitely want it somewhere else afterwards."

She was gently stroking my cock and I gave a groan of pleasure as I felt the wonderful feeling of her soft touch and gentle manipulation. It was not firm enough to make me cum but it was frustratingly exciting and I started trying to thrust into her fist. She could see the excitement she was producing in me and to my surprise I found her warm mouth closing over the bulbous head of my cock while her hand continued to stroke it. The warm wetness of her mouth encompassing me was too much, my hand reached behind her head and in two or three thrusts I felt my balls and buttocks tightening and without warning I was shooting into her mouth as I groaned in ecstasy. She pulled back and swallowed.

I looked down at her and said, "I'm sorry, you took me by surprise and I got carried away. I should have given you warning."

She smiled at me and said "I got a surprise too, but the taste wasn't bad and I really liked what I was doing to you."

I laughed. "I really liked what you were doing to me too and so did Little Gibby, I said pointing to my now semi hard penis."

"Will he get hard again soon?" She asked.

"I expect so," I said, as I pulled her to her feet and kissed her.

My tongue pushed its way into her mouth as I pulled her hard into me. When we broke the kiss this time, I got her to lie on her back on the bed and then climbed up beside her and began kissing her again as my body covered hers. It felt like she was trying to swallow my tongue as my hands fondled her breasts. I broke off and began kissing and nibbling her nipples and my hand slid between her legs and began stroking her pussy. As she felt my touch on her vagina her hips pressed up against my fingers and she started uttering little moans.

I moved away from her breast and began kissing down her body and then pressed her legs farther apart as my tongue found the warm moistness of her pussy. I had two fingers inside her and licked her at the same time I withdrew my fingers and now as she felt my tongue probing inside her and my finger began to circle her clit she let out a scream and her hips again pressed upwards and her hands clamped on the back of my head. I began to suck her into my mouth as she thrashed around. Then I began to circle her clit with my tongue and drag it across it and her screams intensified. Her body stiffened and her hips pushed up and her hands pressed my head down into her pussy. I lashed her clit and she screamed a really high pitched scream as her orgasm hit her.

While she was coming down from her high, I raised my hips and Lined up my penis with her opening and pressed the head into it. There was no obstruction from her hymen. It had gone when the diaphragm had been fitted, though I had felt the ragged edges and rim of it when I had inserted my fingers into her pussy. She gave a little cry as my fullness entered her, whether of pain or ecstasy I wasn't sure, but I kept working my way into her till my full length was embedded in her warm wetness. As I bottomed out, I stopped and lay still.

"Did it hurt very much?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.

She shook her head. "Not as much as I expected" she replied and it is starting to feel good again."

I started to move myself in and out of her in little strokes, soon her hips were thrusting up to meet mine and I began lengthening my strokes and she started her little screams again. With that encouragement I began to speed up and as my pace quickened so I became lost in the ecstasy of my own feelings. Though I could feel her responding and hear her screams heightening this was no longer my concern. I was inside my woman and my lust was obliterating everything else but my need to empty my seed into her. Then, just as I felt my balls begin to tighten, I joined in her screaming as I roared my triumphant conquest of her and my cum shot into her. She arched her back and had another screaming orgasm as my cream flooded her insides.

I made to roll off her, but her hands on my Buttocks held me firmly in place. Taking my weight on my elbows I eased up from her chest and smothered her with little kisses. I looked into her eyes and said,

"Ginny McPherson I love you. That was amazing," then I grinned and said, "Noisy, but absolutely amazing."

"I was noisy, wasn't I?" She giggled, "But it felt so good I just wanted to scream and scream. I couldn't help it."

"Don't worry about it," I told her, "I have just found out that having a woman scream as you pound into her really turns me on. I was lost in lust and just wanted to get deeper into you and inseminate you with my seed. I think you brought out my primeval Stone Age bit."

She giggled once more and then said, "I wanted your seed and I think when it comes to baby making time I will be as primal as you if I wasn't already. If I keep bringing out your Stone Age bit, I hope you always leave your club at the bedroom door." She said with a laugh.

"Oh I will," I told her. "I only need it to convince you to let me drag you by the hair to the bedroom"

She giggled again and said, "You will not need to drag me, Gibby McThomas. You will just have to point the way and I will be the one doing the dragging. I can't believe how wonderful that was. Since meeting you my whole attitude to sex has changed. I love you and I love what you do to me. I want you so much because with you inside me I feel that I am part of you and you are part of me"

I kissed her and rolled over onto my side as my now deflated Willy slid out of her pussy.

"Do you want to get under the covers and lie here for a bit?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I want to look at you. I haven't really seen a naked man close up before. You have a nice body and I can see your abs," she said as she traced her fingers over the muscles of my tummy

"Hey", I said, "Why do you think I work out if it is not to let women I have bedded admire my Adonis like qualities?"

"And just how many women have been in the position to admire this Adonis?" She asked.

"Well, like George Washington I cannot tell a lie," I answered, "Just one and she is lying right beside me on this bed."

"You mean I took your virginity just as you took mine?" She asked in surprise.

"Yes you did," I told her.

She climbed up my body and kissed me passionately.

"I don't know why," she said, "but somehow that makes what we did seem even more wonderful for me."

"I can understand that, I think it probably comes from knowing that we were both experiencing something new and magical together."

"But how did you know how to do all these things to me that you have been doing?" She asked.

"Well am I a computer nerd or not?" I asked her. "It is amazing what you can learn online and I like reading erotic literature there. I am just glad that I have found such a nice person and such a beautiful and sexy woman to practice it on."

"Speaking about practice," she said, "How soon will it be before you can practice some more?"

"With some help and participation from you, I get a feeling it would not take very long." I said. "But first I am going to have to get up and relieve the pressure on my bladder. Since we have both lost our virginity together, I think that is something to celebrate. I have some champagne in the fridge. I will open a bottle and bring it and the glasses here and we can celebrate in bed."

While I was uncorking the champagne Ginny also took advantage of the chance to go to the bathroom. I was back in the room as she exited still naked. She climbed back onto the bed and I handed her a glass of champers and joined her. She put her glass on the bedside table took mine and did the same with it. She then she pushed me onto my back on the bed. Her hands began exploring my body and she planted little kisses on my nipples. Her hands took hold of my semi limp cock and then she planted little kisses on it as well and it started to lengthen and harden. She examined my balls and gently cupped them. By the time she finished her examination I was rock hard again and she crawled up me and began to kiss me passionately. She was lying on top of me trapping my hard cock which pressed into her lower belly.

I asked her, "Do you want to try something different?"

"Like what?" She asked.

"Put your knees on either side of me and then sit back on me," I instructed her.

She did as I told her, and then I said, "Now lift your bottom off me."

When she had done that I instructed her to take hold of my penis and line it up with her hole. After that she got the idea and she lowered herself down on to my pole. It took her a bit of time to get her momentum going but once she did I was fascinated and I watched her magnificent tits bouncing as she raised and lowered herself on my rod. It was a series of ohs and ahs that emitted from her mouth now as she concentrated on what she was doing and sweat was beading her brow. Suddenly she leant forward and placed her arms on my shoulders and started bouncing up and down furiously like a sprinter going for the tape. Then as her orgasm stuck she let out an ear piercing scream and collapsed on top of me. I waited till her orgasm had subsided and staying inside her I rolled her over onto her back and began to piston in and out of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.